Wolf

One shot drabbles

Jimin sighed loudly in content, breathing in the fresh air surrounding him. This is where he would go to clear his mind and relax, this big rock in the middle of a clearing in the forest located behind his house. The boy continued his hike through the rocky path leading to his wanted destination, the sunlight was filtering through the trees, making the forest look so alive. Walking past diffrent plants and greenery, he snapped a quick shot, as an unusual flower swayed in the soft winds.

Birds were chirping happily in the trees branches, leafs rustling from the small winds. Jimin just wished he could stay in this peacefull enviroment forever, but unfortunetly he needs to eat like a regualar human being, so he'll settle with hiking through the forest everyday after school. But finally it was summer break so he could visit here at what ever time he felt needed.

His feet crunching small twigs in his path, as he took a halt by a big tree. Picking up his camera from around his neck, he kneeled down gently, not to disturb the wildlife infront of him. Snap.

He managed to get a beautiful picture of a mama bird and her children, it was truly an adorable sight and Jimin was glad he stopped to admire the birds. Getting up he dusted off his pants before continuing.

He was near now, seeing as the trees were decreasing in number, leaving big patches of berries to wildly grow. Sitting down on his bum, the boy folded his legs and picked some berries. They tasted orchard sweet. Munching down one last berry, a sudden snap of twigs caught his ears. Whipping his head up to the source, he gulped hard. Silver fur glistened under the morning sun, sharp black eyes met Jimin's and the boy's heartbeats increased viciously. Fearing the beautiful but deadly creature standing infront of him.

His time perception vanishing in the wind as he continuted to admire the animal standing proudly on a rock ahead of him. He was both mesmerized and terrified at the same time, a part of him wanted to take out his camera and the other parted yelled at him to run for his life. 

None of them moved, they just resumed to holding their eyes locked together. As Jimin was gazing at the beautiful creature it felt like he was looking at something more intelligent than a just a wolf, as if the wolf knew what he was thinking and feeling. It was a foreign emotion.

Slowly Jimin dared to reach for his camera, the wolf's eyes followed his every movement. With shaky hands he brough it up to his face, taking a slow deep breath he took the picture. Bringing the object down to rest in his lap he pressed a button, screen displaying his recent picture of the animal.

Studying his master piece he couldn't restrain the smile forming his lips. The wolf was looking directly into his lens as if it knew that he was taking a picture of him. It had captured both the beauty and the deadly side of the animal. The fear he felt before had easily washed away, that was until he noticed the animal was walking slowly towards him. 

The latters eyes widened and he backed away in panic, fear kicking in once again. The wolf came to a halt when he saw the terrified look decorating the young boy's face, taking a short step back. Jimin's breathing calmed down after a while and he suddenly had an idea, ''You're not mean at all are you?'' he spoke to the wolf, he didn't know what he'd expect from the animal but it just sat down and continuted starring at him.

Jimin giggled, this wolf was fairly cute for it's predatory nature. Folding his legs again he introduced himself, ''Im Park Jimin, what's your name?'' He smiled, he just had a feeling the wolf understood the words leaving his mouth.

It took him a second to realize that wolves do not speak.

''Oh'' Jimin said dumbfounded. The wolf tilted his head as if mocking him for his stupidity. Jimin poundered over this for a while, ''Well then i guess i can give you a nickname, do you want it to start witht he letter M?'' The boy asked curiously. The animal stretched out his legs and laid down, Jimin took that as a no.

Asking the same questions with diffrent letters each time, the human finally got a reaction when he said the letter 'S'' 

The wolf quickly sat up and the boy fisted the air in victory. ''Hm....what about Shea?'' 

The animal looked slightly offended and Jimin laughed. He rattled up some more names before he landed on ''Suga'', the wolf's ears perked up happily at that. The boy couldn't comprehend how the wolf even understood what a nickname meant to begin with, but he wasn't complaining. 

He talked to the animal for some while, well more like himself, considering that the wolf couldn't speak. But it settled with making certain movements when he spoke. Jimin was picking at the grass beneath him with a happy grin decorating his lips, as he told Suga why he likes to come up here so often. The boy even spilled out that the students in his school was treating him badly and that thing's weren't so good at home anymore.

Checking the clock around his wrist it read '01:42 PM', he better get up there soon before he has to head home again. ''I need to get going now Suga, would you like to join me?'' He asked curiosly, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. He didn't wait for a respond, so he stretched out his tired legs and started following the path once again. 

The boy casually paused here and there to take a few pictures, almost forgetting about the majestic creature following close behind. Humming a happy tune Jimin gently left his finger's skim over the leafs he was strolling past.

Reaching his wanted destination after a 10 minute hike, Jimin smiled with joy as he plopped down onto the familiar rock. Laying down, bathing in the warm summer sunlight, the latter propped up his red hoodie beneath his head and closed his eyes, sighing out loud in content. This is how life should be everyday, peaceful and quiet. The last thing he heard before drifting off into a sweet nap was four paws walking through the green grass.

Some hours later his eyes fluttered open. Squinting them a bit seeing as they had yet to adjust to the bright daylight. Softly tilting his head to the side, he gazed up at Suga who lying down beside him, in a protective manner. As if he was looking out for Jimin the whole time he was asleep. The latter felt warmth spread across his chest and a small smile decorate his features. Slowly he reached for the wolf and gently carded his finger's through it's silky fur. It felt nice and warm. Suga didn't react much to the gesture other than close his eyes a bit when Jimin scratched him behind his ears.

''You're cute'' The latter warmly smiled and caressed the fur on it's back. The wolf turned his head to the other side at the compliment, almost as if it.....was embarassed?

Wolf's having names and getting embarassed, the boy didn't know what kind of Disney movie he had stepped into but it was a nice one to say the least.

Jimin giggled at the creature's cutness as he slowly sat up again. Suddenly feeling his stomach growl in hunger, picking up his packbag that was lying neatly beside him, the boy zipped it up and took out the lunch he had prepared that morning. Just a simple ham sandwich and a orange juice box. As he nibbled on the food he realized the wolf didn't have anything to eat so he felt bad. Spliting the sandwich up evenly he softly reached it out for the wolf to eat. Suga viewed it for a bit before accepting it with a hungry mouth. ''If i would've known i would bump into you i would've brought some more, sorry''

The animal rolled it's eyes at the boy's apology. 

When he was all done, he stuffed the empty juice box back in and zipped the backpack up. Suga nipped at the sleeve of his shirt, trying to pull him to his feet again. Jimin got the hint and trailed behind Suga like an obediant puppy. They walked for a couple of minutes, before they reached an area of the forest Jimin had never visited before. They were standing on the top of a small mountain that was well hidden, it had a nice warm breeze up there and Jimin took in the breathtaking view portrayed infront of him. Completely mesmerized by the glittery big lake located just within reach of the buzzing city ahead. It was as if he was looking at a diffrent dimension, the city was loud and busy with people stressing to get to work, while next to him was only a peaceful looking wolf. The forest truly was a magical place as his grandpa had always said before his passing.

As he was gazing at the beautiful view of the sun setting, he noticed that the wolf had never taken his eyes away from him for the time they had been sitting there. Jimin looked over at Suga with glittery eyes, ''Thank you for bringing me here, it's beautiful'' He smiled, his eyes turning into crescents.

The wolf seemed pleased at the praise his favorite spot recevied. He a small stripe up Jimin's face before pawing away into the forest, leaving the boy to himself. 

Jimin paniced a bit and called out for Suga but recieved nothing but the wind rustling the leavs of the tree's above. Suddenly he was feeling very saddened by the loss of the wolf. ''I didn't even get to say goodbye'' He wasn't sure he'd ever see the pretty wolf again either. The boy felt that they had somehow connected very well despite the communication dysfunction and the fact that they're not even the same specie.

Time ran by and before he knew it a gentle hand was placed on his shoulder. Caught by suprise Jimin whipped his head around to look at the stranger. Blonde almost white-ish hair followed by familiar sharp black eyes, he couldn't grasp how the boy somehow felt familiar when he had never seen him before.

''Im sorry for scaring you, it was not my intention Jimin.'' The boy smiled. There was something about his voice that Jimin caught onto, it was as if he was speaking in an almost soothing tone. Which immidiately got the shorter to feel at peace again. But at the same time it was weird how he knew Jiminn's name.

''N-no no it's okay...i just..never see people up here that's why.'' Jimin managed to stutter out, flushing at himself for stuttering around such an attractive guy. The blonde smiled at the other's cuteness, gesturing his hands as if asking if it was okay for him to join the shorter. The latter nodded and patted the empty spot beside him. They settled for an comfortable silence, a bit strange seeing as they had 'never' met before. Still the constant need to ask how he knew his name lingered in the back of his head.

Suddenly the blonde boy chuckled whole-heartedly, Jimin felt a smile creep onto his face at the other's cute laugh, ''What is it?'' 

''I just didn't think you could wait this long before asking how i knew your name, you're very easy to read, almost like an open book.'' The blond boy teasingly joked. 

Jimin blushed bright red at his own bluntness, he had never been good at hiding what he felt or what was on his mind. Fumbling his fingers with the hem of his shirt he finally asked what had been on his mind the whole time. ''So..um how do you know my name?'' The boy asked looking everywhere else but the boy beside him. He would be lying if he said he didn't look at him because he was very attracted to him aswell.

''Im Suga.'' The said boy simply stated.

Jimin looked at him wide eyed, ''How do you know the name Suga?'' Confused as to why this random boy stated that he was the wolf he had been hanging out with all day. That's impossible. There is no such thing as werewolfs, they only exist in childrens story books......right?

''You nickanmed me that? because you didn't know my real name.'' The boy who claimed he was Suga continued, throwing a cheshire smile his way. The said boy's corner teeth looked awfully pointed for a human but Jimin wasn't going to let that small detail change his perspection of the situation. 

''So you're telling me you're a werewolf? and you're also the wolf who i've been hanging out with all day? Jimin asked quirking a brow, the other just nodded along as if the latter was just stating facts. 

The shorter poundered over what to do next, his only conclusion ending in asking 'Suga' about what he told the wolf about himself that day. So the boy did and a part of him almost regretted asking it in the first place, seeing as the answer was pretty overwhelming.

''Okay if you're really 'Suga' then you have to prove it to me, tell me something that i told the wolf?'' Jimin smiled to himself pleased with his comment. If the boy was lying he wouldn't be able to lie his way out of this question.

''Hm well you told me alot about yourself today, but what i remember most is that you told me you enjoy going up here everyday after school because you feel like the forest is more like a home than where your family is.'' Suga glanced over at him with a sympathic gaze, carding a strand of hair behind Jimin's ear with affection. 

Jimin got flustered at the answer he receieved, cheeks turning red as he nibbled on his bottom lip. The latter had never told anyone the reason he came up here except Suga earlier that day, so it was impossible for the blond boy to have known that fact unless he actually was who he said he was.

''B-but how- and oh my god i told you so much personal stuff about myself- this is so embarassing.'' Jimin ranted eyes growing wider by each word leaving his lips. Hiding his face in his hands of embarassment. 

Suga laughed a bit at the flustered state of the other, ''I know it's alot to digest, but ill give it to you, you're handling this way better than alot of people would.''

''And i didn't mean to intrude your personal life in any way, it's just when you started talking to me i couldn't stop listening- i just wanted to know more about you since you're really cute and all....'' Suga mumbled the last part, a small blush creeping up on him.

Jimin who had suddenly forgotten about the whole 'werewolf' thing, blushed as well at the heartfelt praise. Picking at the green grass beneath him, Jimin worked forward, ''S-so do you live around here? Because i've never seen you at school?''

That's true, this is actually the very first time he'd ever met this boy. So he couldn't possibly be from around here right? Or maybe he just doesn't go out very much..

''Yeah i do, my house is located here in the forest, and i quit school sometime ago so that's why you've never seen me before.'' Yoongi spoke softly dragging his finger's through his blond locks. They settled with that, allowing a comfortable conversation to work it's way up to the surface. They could go from laughing their hearts out in happiness to understanding silence in seconds, no matter for how long they've known eachother this is what true friendship actually looks like.

Both wanting to know more about the other.

Jimin hadn't felt this cherished in a very long time. Yoongi was an attentive listener and gave caring advice to the younger while he was complaing or worrying over something. It was as if he knew exactly what to say and when to say it. 

The younger also learned through out that time that Yoongi was a laidback person who prefered to stay out of the public's eyes. Spending most of his time in his own house or padding through the woods and enjoying it's re-freshening surroundings. The wolf boy actually had seen him walk up the rocky path a few times here and there, but he never initiated contact until now, afraid that he might scare the cute boy.

The sun was starting to set, disappearing below the horizon. The sky which was coloured blue a few hours back, was now painted brightly witht he colours, amber and crimson. A warm glow spreading across the otherwise cold city. It was an absolutely breathtaking view as the two boy's slowly scooted closer to one another. Their hands touching ever so slightly. Yoongi let his hand drift closer to Jimin's and slowly caressed it with the pad of his thumb. The younger bathed in the feeling of their skin meeting in a bliss, a content smile picturing his face. Gazing over at the older as the light breeze drifted his black locks in waves, the gentle breezes tickleling their skin. Yoongi who was absenmindely watching the sun disappear fully behind the city, Jimin could not help but admire his vibrant beauty. Without thinking he reached his free hand out and let it the older's cheek in endearment, 'So soft' He mumbled to himself.

Yoongi tilted his head to the side to look at the younger and that's when Jimin realized what he was doing. Just when he was about to pull back his hand the older suprisingly nuzzled into his warm hand in content, letting a gentle hum escape his lips. 

The latter's eyes widened, not being able to imagine this scenario ever playing out. Yoongi kept his eyes locked with the said boy, ''You're so cute'' He whispered before turning his attention forwards once again. Jimin fondly smiled at the other, letting his hand go limp and fall back into his lap.

The lights from all of the houses glimmered and twinkled across the river, the soft sounds of the river flowing as it hit the rocks and pebbles echod melodically beneath them, as the stars begun to light up one by one on the increasingly deep blue sky. It was nighttime.

They walked down the small mountain and Jimin couldn't help but feel a bit scared at the sudden darkness surrounding them. Nibbling on his bottom lip, he reached for the older's shirt and tightly held onto it's hem. The action caught the other's attention and he looked down to the shorter. ''You scared?'' He asked. The younger nodded lightly, ''Mm, i dont like the dark''

Yoongi let his arm sling around his waist protectively, ''You dont need to worry, you've got the big bad wolf of the forest right beside you already'' He winked with a playful smirk on his lips. Jimin giggled at the wolf's cheesiness, suddenly feeling less scared and more playful.

''So if you're the big bad wolf, am i little red riding hood?'' Jimin wiggled his eyebrows and gestured to his red hoodie. Yoongi let out a geniune laugh and they continued the path leading home.

Yellow shimmering light's peaked out from behind the trees ahead, reminding them that they were close to Jimin's house. Coming to a halt the duo turned to the side to look at eachother one last time before parting. ''Will i see you again?'' Jimin asked, eyes glittering with hope. He really wanted to meet Yoongi again.

''Of course, i'll always come back for my little red riding hood'' Yoongi smirked, drawing closer to the other, noses only inches apart. Jimin blushed furiously at the sudden loss of space left between them. The younger could feel the other's warm breath fan against his skin, sending a tingeling sensation down his spine. Yoongi smiled, softly wiping his bangs away from his face, letting it then slide to rest against his cheek. ''So soft'' He copied what Jimin had said to him earlier. The shorter giggled at that, finding the tension a bit to thick.

The wolf leaned closer and Jimin felt something cold yet warm against his lips. It took him a moment to realise what was happening. Even his dreams of having his first kiss were nothing infront of this. But he then poundered over if this actually was a dream. Because something like this only happened in his fantasies, right?

Believe it or not this was actually happening. The wolf of the forest was actually kissing him. Jimin's eyes fluttered close to enjoy this wonderful moment. Finger's nervously finding to rest against the other's broad chest. The sweet taste of the other's mouth had his knees turning into jelly and his mind felt like it was made out of cotton candy. Yoongi's firm hands on either side of his face and his mouth softly molding with his, had a tingling sensation travel down his body.

After a while they broke away. The wolf smiled sweetly upon seeing Jimin's flushed cheeks, his own hinting a tint of red as well. The younger's face looked overjoyed and excitment and Yoongi just wanted to pepper kisses all over his adorable face at that moment. 

Jimin smiled, putting his arms around the other and hugging him tightly with affection. Yoongi chuckled as he hugged the latter back with endearment. ''I'll see you around little red'' He whispered into his hair while still hugging him. 

Ending the hug with a sweet kiss to his forhead, Yoongi disappeared into the darkness of the forest, leaving Jimin to his own with his heart hammering in his chest and mind clouded with images from the kiss. 

A wide smile spread across his cheeks, eyes crinkling into creacents.

 

He couldn't wait to meet the wolf again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi peeps! I hope you enjoyed the 'supernatural' story about Jimin and Yoongi. I worked extra hard on this one to make it perfect and it worked out exactly how i wanted it to. So please subscribe and feel free to comment on what you thought on this story! It's what keeps me going haha. If you are intrested in me making a sequel to this story, comment and we'll see how it goes from there!

Byebye for now~