Clubbing?

One shot drabbles

Jimin stared at the latter as if he'd gone nuts, did he really just hear the most innocent and reserved person he knew, suggest clubbing as an entertainment on their usually laid back friday nights. Guess the older wasnt as innocent as he'd thought then.

''Did you really just ask that or am i hallucinating?'' Jimin raised a questioning brow and rubbed his temples in confusion. They'd just arrived home after a day full of hard work at school, and the second they'd collapsed on the coach the older had spluttered out the most ridicilous idea he's heard in his entire life.

''But Jimin it'd be fun i promise! We always just watch movies on netflix and eat ice cream and i need to do something......something exciting.'' Jin ended in a deep sigh and kept pacing around the room like a mad man. What the hell was up with this hyung Jimin thought to himself.

Jimin shook his head in a fatherly manner and dragged his fingers quit roughly against his face, ''If u need excitment in your life go buy a cat or something cause im not going clubbing now or ever for that matter.'' The latter was usually a pretty up to doing Jin's crazy ideas but going clubbing and socialising with people in general, wasnt his thing.

Jimin was exhausted from the day and he honestly was thrilled to snuggle into a blanket and watch disney movies, wich was clearly not now going to happen. Closing his eyes in attempt to get back some lost energy, Jimin noticed how awfully quiet it had suddenly turned. Oh hell no.

The older knew Jimin had a weakness for cuteness and usually always used it against him to get his will through. It worked everytime so why the hell not?

Jimin cursed inwardly and squeezed his eyes shut harder, oh no he wasnt falling for that again, not this time Seokjin. But there he was 2 minutes later, trying to find what to wear to the club that he unwillingly agreed to come along too. Sighing Jimin pondered over his life choices, how did i end up in this situation.

''But Jin i dont know how to dance or socialise for that matter- what if someone tries to drug me- or worse kill me- or even worser touch me.'' Jimin got a chill down his spine just by saying those things.

Jin rolled his eyes and smiled, ''Jiminnie first of all worser isnt even a word, second of all none of that crap is going to happen your overreacting.'' The younger sighed for like the tenth time that day, and quietly went to go hunt for clothes.

They arrived at the club, big bright neon signs were shining up the empty streets of Seoul. It was actually kind of pretty if you thought about it, minus the random drunk people and loud mouthed girls that is. The music was extremly loud and Jimin had to force himself not to run away imidiately, Jins hand was secured around his arm preventing him from trying to make an escape to the exit, at that Jimin rolled his eyes.

They ordered a couple of drinks in attempt to make Jimin loosen up his awkward self and allow himself to try and have a good time. Sweaty bodies were pressed against eachother, girls throwing themselvs over the hottest guy there, it was actually quite funny to watch he had to admit.

After twenty minutes passed Jin dragged the other out on the dance floor, wich much difficulty i may add. In the beginning Jimin just awkwardly stood still while the mass of bodies around him danced their asses off, this was a horrible idea Jimin told himself once again. Jin sympathically smiled and pulled along the younger with his dance moves, just a moment later Jimin found himself easing into it. He managed to come to the realisation that no one really paid any attention to what he was doing, too busy to let out steam from their usual stress filled days. 

Hours passed and the two boys were still on the dance floor showing off their skills within dance, but somewhere between the constant giggling and body waves, exhaustion struck them and they pressed through the masses of people to go get a drink.

Laughing they both stumbled into a seat at the bar and ordered their drinks. ''See that was fun right?'' Jin snickered and ruffled the younger's now what sweaty hair, Jimin had to agree he hadent felt like this in ages and it was honestly so relieving to let go and just do whatever he felt like.

''Yeah it was one of those few times you actually were right'' Jimin smirked, gaining a 'hey' and a playfull punch to the shoulder. 

A few drinks later Jin decided to hit the bathroom real quick leaving Jimin alone at the bar. Not long after a random guy popped up next to him, making him gasp in suprise.''Hey whats a pretty lady like you doing here?'' The man smirked and placed a firm hand on Jimin's thigh. Jimin internally panicked, not knowing what to do in such a situation since it'd never occured to him before. ''Uh....im a boy.'' Was all that he managed to get out.

''Not for long ill make you moan like a girl tonight princess.'' A hand caressed his hair away from his face, making Jimin pull his face away from the disgusting hand. Before the younger had time to process what to answer, a firm hand on his wrist pulled him far away from the bar. Jimin wanted to scream and claw at the man to let him go but if felt as if his body was paralysed and he couldnt do anything but watch.

The cold outside gnawed at his skin painfully making him shiver from the lack of warmth. When he managed to come to his senses Jimin retreated his hand roughly and tried to escape, but his movements were too slow and the man got his hand around his wrist even harder than before. There were no one outside of the club since everyone was already inside covering themselvs from the painful cold hovering in the air. 

Just when Jimin thought it was the end, a deep voice abruptly stopped the boy holding his wrist. ''I suggest you get your disgusting hands off him before i get really pissed.'' The voice was laced with poison making even Jimin shiver.

The man holding him gave out a fake laugh, turning around, ''Shut the up, he wants it.'' Jimin's eyes watered, scared the stranger would believe him and let him go with the scary man. Tears fell down his cheeks, the stranger seemed to notice and took a step forward.

''The tears give it all off, ill give you one more chance. Let him go before something very bad happens, ok.''

Jimin tugged at his arm in attempt to break free from the creepers hold. ''Stay the still before i hurt you princess.'' His voice was cold as ice and he roughly yanked Jimins arm to get him closer. More tears spilled and a soft sob escaped his plush lips, he literally couldnt do anything.

A powerful punch and the sound of something breaking caught Jimin's ears, he looked at his now free wrist with confusion. Diverting his eyes to the stranger their eyes met for a brief second, and he was pulled behind his back. Safety.

''YOU BROKE MY ING NOSE KID, ILL KILL YOU'' The man from earlier shouted in rage from the ground as he got up and wiped his bleeding nose. The kind stranger had punched him so incredly hard his nose actually broke.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin franatically searched the whole club, pushing past people rudely and repeatedly shouting the younger's name. He'd only been gone for three minutes tops, what could possibly have happened in that short amount of time?

Feeling his eyes tearing up he tried to come up any possibly answer to where Jimin could be, nothing but horrid scenarios floated his mind wich only brought more tears to his eyes. Its all his fault, he shoul've just listened to the younger oh god.

In the midst of his panic attack a warm hand was placed on his shoulder making him jump in suprise. Jin was met with warm chocolate eyes, ''I didnt mean to scare you but i saw you looking terrified and i only wanted to see if you were okay.'' The stranger smiled warmly, even showing off his cute dimples. Jin could only stare at the beautiful person infront of him, it almost felt as if everything was okay and Jimin wasnt missing for a moment. Shaking his head he looked down to the floor, ''I cant.....i cant.i-'' Jin's words were caught in his throat as his tears kept spilling, feeling another panic attack creeping up on him.

The taller furrowed his eyebrows and gently placed a comforting hand on the other's face, ''Hey calm down its okay'' he whispered afraid to speak to loud and scare the other more. Jin tried to calm his breathing, the stranger tipped his chin up for their eyes to meet, ''Calm down.'' His voice was strong like a leader yet soft with a tint of care.

Jin queitly nodded trying to push his tears back. ''I....i cant find my friend'' The taller understod and wiped away Jin's remaining tears, ''Im Namjoon by the way and ill try and help you find your friend, okay?'' Jin smiled a bit thankful for the help that was recieved.

''Im Jin and...thanks''

They searched every corner, every booth, every bar stool. But the boy just wasnt there, wich only added more stress to paniced state. Namjoon suggested they looked outside since Jin hadent even thought about checking there yet. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''YOU BROKE MY ING NOSE KID, ILL KILL YOU''

Jimin was panicking at his words, he didnt want any more trouble and certainly not for the person who just helped him. He searched for the other's eyes but the stranger was facing straigh forward with confidence unlike Jimin. The man launched forward with his fist high in the air, the kind stranger easily doged it and gave a hard kick to the man's back making him fall flat on the ground with a grunt. ''You get the outta here before i call the cops, you hear me!'' 

The man glared at the two as he stumbled up on his feet, grunting something at them as he quietly left the place. The police was apparently something that scared the man.

Jimin felt himself tearing up again, the events that just passed in the last twenty minutes was such an emotional ride for him that he couldnt help but let it out. Not even trying to hold anything in Jimin started sobbing hard in the middle of the night next to a complete stranger. His hands started shaking and he almost couldnt even stand up straight, Jimin was never very good with keeping his emotions in but he'd never cried this violently. 

A pair of strong arms were neatly wrapped around his fragile frame, sheltering him from the random passerbys. The stranger was alot taller than him and comfortably leaned his chin on top of Jimin's head, they moulded together perfectly. ''Its okay, you're safe now'' the taller spoke softly and gently pressed Jimin closer to his chest.

Jimin nodded and bit his lip quietly, ''thank..you'' He couldnt imagine the terrifying scenarions that would've occured if the other didnt save him at the last moment, it sent another wave of tears over him, Jimin just wanted to get home and crawl under his covers and never come out again, still he wanted to be held by the boy above for just a while longer. 

The taller laced his arms around Jimin's waist softly and looked him deeply in the eyes, Jimin not used to the closeness gave a shy half-smile. He chuckled and wiped Jimin's remaing tears on his cheeks, ''Im Kim Taehyung'' he whispered with a smile.

''Im...im Park Jimin'' Smiling a bit, the other's smile seemed to have an contagious effect to it. 

Breaking them from their current happy bubble was Jin and a silvered hair boy. The relief of seeing his best friend had a calming effect on him. ''Oh god Jimin im so incredibly sorry, ill never ever leave you alone again, its all my fault im so so sorry i brought you here and left you alone for even one second.'' The older rambled on making Jimin giggle at Jin's overwhelming affection. 

''Hyung im okay really'' 

Jin scanned his face with squinted eyes for a moment, ''Then why have you been crying?'' The older was like a lie detector, nothing could literally escape his hawk eyes. Jimin felt uncertain if he were to tell the other and burden him even more with what happened earlier. But just as he was about to spill it out Taehyung took the words out of his mouth, Jimin felt grateful because he'd probably start crying again if he were to tell.

Jin looked at him with big eyes, mouth wide open. But Taehyung made sure to try and make Jin feel less burdened while telling him. In the end Jin just started crying and pushed Taehyung away to give Jimin the biggest hug he'd recieve in the twelve years they've known eachother. Jimin just awkwardly smiled and rubbed his back gently.

''Hyung.....Hyung i cant breathe''

''Dont matter ill never let you go again you hear me'' Jin said in a motherly manner and squished the shorter even harder, wich didnt actually help the situation at all basically. Taehyung and Namjoon exchanged a look and started laughing, those two were actually best friends too ironically.

''Hyung i really cant breathe please'' Jimin pleaded again.

Taehyung and Namjoon rolled their eyes and pulled away the two from eachother wich a bit of difficulty, no one would've expected Jin to have that kind of strenght. Jimin in a deep breath and started giggling right after, Jin hyung was so silly.

Namjoon had his arms draped around Jin in a backhug, ''Sorry'' Jin sheepishly added and a tad bit of pink tinted his cheeks. Namjoon just chuckled lightly and looked over at the two beside them. 

''Well this has been a very intresting ride of emotions in one day, i guess we should be heading home Jimin?'' Jin raised a questioning brow in his direction. Jimin pondered over it for a moment, Jin seemed to have a thing for this Namjoon guy and Taehyung was someone he definetly did not want to leave, he made him feel safe and that's something he really needed right now. 

''Yeah.....uh would you guys like to come with us? we have pizza heh...'' Jimin scrathed the back of his head awkwardly, what if they'd reject his request? that'd be so incredibly embarassing.

''Id really like that'' Namjoon answered and gave Jin a loving gaze, the older just blushed a deeper shade of red and mumbled something about calling a cab, leaving Jimin and Taehyung alone.

Jimin turned around and tried to look the other in the eyes without blushing, it did not go that well. ''Do you wanna come..too?'' Taehyung smiled down at him and gently pinched his cheeks, ''Id love too''

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four boys were all neatly placed infront of the big flat screen tv intensly watching an action movie. Pizza boxes and pillows were sprawled all over the floor and couch. 

As the clock striked 3 am Jin and Namjoon were both asleep on the floor in the mass of pillows and covers. Namjoon had his arms draped over Jin's smaller fram, and Jin's head was cutely tucked under his chin. The two of them had connected imidiately and had become very close very quickly. It was fun to see his hyung finally blush and sometimes awkwardly touch the others hand during the night, Jin rarely had crushes that's why it was so amusing in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin looked over at the clock and yawned cutely, rubbing his eyes slightly. So much had happened in just one day. He still hated that the man from earlier had run into him, but at the same time he liked that it had happened because he got to meet Taehyung who made his heart beat a little bit faster than usual.

Jimin figured that he should take a picture of Jin and Namjoon's sleeping state because the older probably wanted to see it later ( and maybe he'd use it as blackmail when he wants something next time ) He snapped the shot and groggily sat down once again. 

Taehyung who just returned from the kitchen plopped down next to him, looking equally tired as Jimin himself. Their eyes met and they lazily smiled. Taehyung took the shorters hand in his and led him to the couch, pulling Jimin down with himself. Carefully wrapping his long protective arms around Jimin's smaller frame he mumbled into Jimins hair ''Im tired''

Jimin blushed a deep shade of red and nodded ''Me too'', gently he tucked his head under the tallers chin and snuggled closer. Taehyung smiled and kissed the top of Jimins head, this was something he could defintely get used too.