Kim Taehyung

One shot drabbles

A fragile boy was neatly placed on the grass, realxing under an oak tree slowly chewing his lunch. Jimin was the epitome of insecurity and usually found himself hiding away from the loud students that occupied the school as himself. His parents were strict and cold hearted, money and pride was their first priority in life wich led to neglecting their only son without an ounce of regret. The only thing his parents kept in mind was to scold him if he didnt arrive home with an A on his latest test. Since he'd been on his own for most part of his life he found safety in hiding from others and in general human interaction. 

It was a mellow day with the sun shining brightly and students enjoying the warmth. The wind blew by ruffling the boy's jet black hair, Jimin smiled it was a beautiful day and he couldnt help himself from enjoying every second of it. Leaning back against the tree he put his earphones in and let his mind wonder away from the student laughing and giving him dirty looks. Many people stayed away from him because they saw him as a loner with no friends but yet no one actually made an effort to talk or befriend him.

Just when his mind was about to wonder off into dreamland, a ruckus was heard and when his eyes fluttered open he noticed a boy infront of him. He yelped and before he knew it his half drunken strawberry milk was poured all over his hair and face. His newly bought earphones was now destroyed and the whole was now laughing at him, even the nerds. 

Jimin hid his face in his hands from embarassment and he could feel the rose in his cheeks. ''Yah'' a loud voice boomed over the laughing students making them all quiet down, the said boy infront of him looked suprised and slowly backed away from him. 

A bright shade of mop orange hair striked his eyes and the said boy rushed towards him in fury. Jimin backed as close to the tree as possible, who was that boy?

''Yah. What do you think you're doing? You better apologise to him before i really make you regret it.'' The orange haired boy yelled with eyes cold as ice.

The boy who poured the strawberry milk over Jimin suddenly gave a small apology and awkwardly ran away towards his group friends. The orange haired boy seemed pleased by this action, he diverted his gaze to Jimin and smiled a sympathic smile. He taller strode over to Jimin and casually plopped down next to him as if they've know eachother for years. Not used to being so close to another human being he diverted his eyes down to the grass and unsurely picked at it, a thick silence filled the air between the two while the other students got back to their own buisness.

A finger swiped Jimin's left cheek startling him from the skinship. The orange haired boy plopped his finger into his mouth tasting the milk, not forgetting to wink to the shorter one. Jimin's eyes were so big he thought they were actually going to plop out of their sockets, Jimin's reaction made the other giggle, eyes smiles and all.

''I really like strawberry milk.'' He simply stated, as if tasting starwberry milk that had been on a complete stranger's face was the most normal thing ever. Jimin gaped and tried to say something but the words got stuck in his throat.

''I've never seen you here..'' Jimin quietly mumbled, still looking at the ground.

''Ah im new here, actually five of my friends just started here too. Me and my friend Jeongguk is in the same year as you'' He smiled and took another swipe at Jimin's cheek and winked once again.

Oh, was all Jimin got out. He couldnt remember the last time he'd been this close or talked to someone for this long but it actually felt quit nice. Breaking his train of thoughts he looked over to the booming sound of five people screaming what seemed to be the orange haired boys name in diffrent tones. 

''Im Kim Taehyung by the way'' the orange haired boy smirked and waved his friends over.

''Im.....Park Jimin.'' he gave a mumbled answer.

His friends were all very good looking and not forgetting obnoxiously loud. They sure made it obvious where they were located, not that he really minded its just that Jimin doesnt do well when he's under alot of attention.

Throwing an arm around the smallers shoulders Taehyung smirked and gently placed a chaste kiss on his cheek, ''Everyone this is Park Jimin my new soon to be best friend'' Taehyung proudly announced. His friends rolled his eyes at their friends straight forwardness. Jimin uncomfortably smiled and blushed quiet hard wich didnt contribute to his uncomfort. What did he mean by soon to be best friend?? Why would he want to befriend his awkward self. And why was he so comfortable around him????

One of Taehyung's friend who looked awfully alot like an ulzzang seemed to understand Jimin's uncomfort and gently placed a hand on his shoulder,'' He's always like this, he means well believe me but it may come a bit rushed for some people. But its nice to meet you Park Jimin, we'd love to become your friends.''

The older was very gentle and kind wich calmed Jimin's nerves a bit. The rest of his group of friends introduced themselvs and they all seemed very accepting and kind, but mostly loud. Jimin found himself enjoying his new friends company more than he thought he would, even though more than half of the group decided to eat the strawberry milk off of him. Mostly Taehyung though.

Jimin found himself opening up more and more through out the day with Taehyung, he didnt understand why but he just felt very safe with the other boy. He couldnt remember the last time he laughed this much in a day, the taller's personality was just too random to not laugh at. Day by day the found themselvs growing closer, and by the day of graduation Jimin had left high school with loads of friends and a newly found boyfriend. A 4D boyfriend called Kim Taehyung wich smile could light up one's day.