Jealousy

One shot drabbles

''Hyung slow down!'' Jimin whined, trying his hardest to catch up to the older who had subconciously stormed off the second the younger laid eyes on him. Yoongi had just come around the curb of the sidewalk, with his hands stuffed in his pockets and hood pulled up to cover most of his face. 

Jimin had seen his older boyfriend casually coming closer to him when he was about to bid Taehyung goodbye. A warm feeling spreading in his chest when he saw the boy who could turn his knees into jelly and a sheepish smile to his lips with just one look. The sides of his mouth tugging upwards the longer he gazed at Yoongi, and with a huge grin and a excited wave of his hand the older looked up to meet his eyes. Only to have his once soft smile pulled into a piercing glare as he swiftly his heels and stormed off.

Jimin stood flabbergasted on the sidewalk, not processing what had just happened. His eyebrows creasing in thought, with a pout visible on his plump lips, feeling saddening by the others cold shoulder. 

Taehyung gave him another hug and told him to run after him, before disappearing into the mass of students waiting to get picked up outside the big school gate. Jimin nodded diligently, moving his short legs as fast as they could in search of his boyfriend. He had somehow lost the older in the crowd of people buzzing around, but found him at the end of the street, turning towards the path through the forrest, leading to their shared house. A short cut they usually took to get home quicker.

Yoongi was going to meet him outside the school gates as always after work, knowing that Jimin had a delusional fear of walking through the woods alone. But after seeing another boy who was taller than his Jimin hug him that tightly and close, a spur of jealously spread through his veins. So he did the mature thing and left without a word.

''Yoongi! Yoongi hyung wait up!'' Jimin huffed trying to get a hold of the other who was walking abnormally fast, almost running. And Min Yoongi does not run, Jimin knows that for sure, so something must've really ticked him off.

Grabbing a soft hold of the other's warm hand, only to have it roughly thrown back to him.

What?

''H-hyung...'' Jimin whimpered, feeling hurt by the cold gesture, slowling down his pace and gazing at the back of the other's leather jacket. Chewing on the inside of his lips he felt tears line his eyes, Hyung was never rough with him, he was always soft and caring.

Yoongi felt like after throwing his boyfriend off so easily, cursing beneath his breath as he continued his fast strides. With furrowed eyebrows he deemed himself to not give in to the younger's cuteness and lose his pride. God damn his pride.

Jimin sniffled as he walked a few steps behind his boyfriend through the dark forrest. Tilting his head down he tugged at the hems of his baby blue sweater.

They walked like that for a period of time, neither uttering a single word. The only noises around them coming from the twigs snapping beneath their feet as they continuted their path home. The darkness that enveloped them had the youngest shaking to his feet, every nerve in his body on edge. He so badly wanted to run up to the older and have him whisper sweet nothing's in his ear as he led them through the coal black night.

Jimin sniffled as he gazed longingly at his confusing boyfriend, his legs moving faster on their own, soon he was wrapping his short arms around Yoongi's waist, burying his face into the older's leather jacket that held the his own manly scent with just the smallest hint of cologne. ''Please d-don't be mad at me hyung, I'm sorry'' He whimpered softly, squeezing himself closer to his back.

Yoongi stopped in his track, feeling small arms enveloping him in a one sided hug. With a groan he felt his pride tear down to ashes. If anyone else would've done this to him he'd easily shrug them off and keep moving, but this was Jimin. His innocent, delicate Jimin who he could never harm in any way possible.

Sighing he rubbed his temple, ''Jiminie im not mad.'

Jimin blinked in confusion from behind his back, If hyung wasn't mad then why did he storm off?

''T-then why did you-'' 

''I don't like that Taehyung guy. He's too touchy with you, someone needs to teach him what's his and what's not.'' Yoongi interrupted with gritted teeth, fists clenching just by mentioning the boy in Jimin's classes name.

Jimin's tilted his head up to look at the back of Yoongi's head with wide eyes.

This is why he stormed off?

A playfull grin pulling at his lips, he snuggled into the side of his boyfriend, so the older's arm was seated around his waist. Looking up he fluttered his eyelashes at the boy, ''Are you jealous?-'' Jimin teased poking his ribs cheerfully ''-You are, aren't you? You're too cute y'know that hyung.'' Smiling shamefully as his eyes formed into half moons.

Yoongi blushed, refusing too look the brat he called boyfriend in the eyes. Muttering soft curses beneath his breath as Jimin continuted teasing him for his jealousy.

His cool, un-faced by anything and manly boyfriend, just turned into a jealous teenage girl who threw a tantrum at the sight of her love with somebody else. 

The younger felt oddly pleased that he could possibly make Yoongi shift his manly act like this, he took it to his pride with a satisfied heart.

A bashful grin decorating Jimin's mouth as he poked his tounge out gleefully at the older who still refused to speak to him about the ordeal. 

''You know im all yours, right?'' Jimin said geniuenly, becoming more serious about the little dispute. Their tracks ceasing bit by bit til they stood still beside each other in the middle of the forrest. Turning his head to gaze at Yoongi's side profile.

Eventually the older let out a small sigh, slowly tilting his head down to lock eyes with the shorter boy. Jimin could see a small flicker of insecurity shining beneath the facade Yoongi put up to hide any sign of weakness. The other had always felt like he was not worthy of such a precious and kind hearted human being as Jimin, so innocent so pure.

He himself was neither of those thing's, he got into fist fights with people at clubs, he smoked too much too be considered healthy, and he did not have the same view on people as Jimin did. Jimin saw good in everyone, even the worst cases of humans. The younger would always treat others with respect and kindness despite recieving either of those things in return.

Meanwhile Yoongi would glare menacingly at anyone who looked at him or Jimin wrong, and had a terrible habit of shutting people out. What on this earth had he done to deserve such an angel like his Park Jimin?

The older turned his head to stare straight ahead on the path leading to home, once he noticed that Jimin saw right through his walls of protection.

''H-hey Yoongi, i love you.-'' Jimin walked to stand right infront of the older, who was still not acknowledging the new presence before his eyes, keeping his stare right above his boyfriend's soft black hair. 

Resting one of his cold hands on Yoongi's warm chest, and the other to gently cup his face. The gesture brought the other's attention, their eyes locking for the second time. ''I love you-'' Leaving a soft butterfly kiss against the tip of his nose ''-So so much.-'' Jimin whispered against the skin of his cheek before pressing his plump lips against it to leave another kiss.

Yoongi shuddered at the feeling of his boyfriend's warm breath whispering affectionate words to him. Jimin's lips sent butterflies through his body, suddenly his jealousy washed away with the wind buzzing through their soft locks.

Jimin stood on his tippy toes to press one last kiss to his forehead, Yoongi's hands naturally came to hold his hips with a steady grip. Their eyes lingered, with unspoken words floating in the air. All they truly needed to communicate was to exchange just one look.

Yoongi's once hardened eyes, softned at the view of his beautiful boyfriend. His black hair flowing gracefully through the huffs of winds, his cheeks and nose nipped pink from the cold around them, and his breathtaking deep brown eyes that seemed to sparkle everytime he gazed into them.

Tugging the shorter closer to him, he pushed their bodies so very close. Jimin fit perfectly in his hold, as if they were made only for each other. Burying his head into the crook of his boyfriend's neck he breathed out a huff of relief.

Relieved that Park Jimin, his Park Jimin was never going to abandon him.

''Promise me you'll never leave me Jimin.'' Yoongi whispered softly, his voice coming out more vulnerable and muffled than he'd intentionally liked too.

Jimin squeezed him even closer, placing a warm kiss to the side of his neck, ''I will never leave you Yoongi, you could tell me you'd never want to see me again and i'd still be there for you.'' Jimin spoke carefully, quiet tears lining his eyes again.

God he loved Min Yoongi so much.

A spread of warmth filled his chest at the words leaving Jimin's lips, he was being completely honest and genuine. Tears burned in the back of his eyes as he forced them back, he felt so blessed and so honoured to have him in his life. Yoongi treasured their relationship like nothing before. There was something so urgently safe and reliable about Jimin that made him trust him so very much.

The boy was such a big and stable part of his chaotic life that he couldn't possibly imagine what it was like before he met the younger.

''Baby i love you so much.'' Yoongi croaked out, tugging Jimin closer to his body as he breathed in his familiar strawberry scent. Hands grasping at the sides of the younger's baby blue sweater.

Jimin smiled blissfully with tears still fresh in his eyes, Yoongi rarely let his guard down let alone show him weakness. So in moments like this he felt as treasured and cared for humanly possible, Yoongi filled every single pore in his body with happiness and love. 

Min Yoongi was the love of his life.

Standing nestled in each other's embrace for moments longer they stood in peacefull silence. Slowly the grip on the other loosened gently, Yoongi pulled his hands up to cup the shorter's face delicately, like the boy was made out of fragile crystals, softly caressing Jimin's cheeks in adoration. 

Jimin's eyes fluttered close as he soaked in the other's affection, a quiet sigh passing his lips in satisfaction.

Yoongi leaned down to capture Jimin's plump lips with his in a passionate kiss, filled with unspoken words. Jimin softly whimpered at the contact, wrapping his arms around the older's neck, sweeping his fingers through his red locks on the back of his neck.

Yoongi sighed in content at the touch, nibbling on the other's full bottom lip, rolling the soft skin between his teeth. Slowly tugging away to tentiatively his skilled tounge over his lip until Jimin parted for his tounge to slip in. He almost moaned at his warmth, tasting every inch of his perfect mouth. Jimin's finger's curled in his hair at the feeling and coaxed his tounge against Yoongi's.

They didn't want this breathtaking moment to end, but everything good comes to an end eventually. Slowly Yoongi pulled again, just a inch, for the younger to regain his breath. With their foreheads leaning against each others, the oldest smiled against Jimin's lips in a sheer bliss.

Jimin giggled cutely, a tiny sqeak flowing down his lips when the other playfully bit the tip of his nose. They breathed in unision for some time before Jimin decided it was best to head home. But for Yoongi a home wasn't a building, it was a feeling, and Jimin was his home.

Jimin interlocked their finger's tightly as he happily swinged their hands back and forth with a sparkling grin. A small smile tugging at Yoongi's lips as well, by watching his adorable boyfriend be, well, adorable.

Bringing their interlocked hands up Yoongi placed a chaste kiss to the top of Jimin's baby hand. Watching as a happy grin filled his boyfriends full lips, and a twinkle of playfullness shine in his eyes.

God was he blessed to have this beautiful creature beside him, loving him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi peeps!

I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet yoonmin fic. I worked hard on it and i was quite satisfied with the result, i apologise for it being so short but i think it didn't necessarily needed to be any longer than this lol.

Please feel free too subscribe! Comments are always welcomed with open arms! It's what keeps me going.

Have a nice day!

- Author TinTin