Baby

One shot drabbles

A light shriek echoed through the shared apartment of the two boys. Soon small cries were heard, wich turned into heartwrenching sobs. Yongguk were discourteosly shocken out of sleep from the loud cries, tiredly rubbing his eyes he tried to focus on source of the pleads. A two year old toddler was scurried in a fetal position at the corner of the bed, head buried in his small hands trying to cover the sounds emitting from his plump lips. The little boy noticed the movements of the older and quickly hid under the cover, not wanting Yongguk to see him crying. He knew how much Yongguk hated seeing him cry.

Letting out a hoarse shriek Yongguk jumped away and accidentally rolled off the bed hitting his back in the process. Wide eyes he stared at the little creature infront of him who was hiding under the fluff cover. The small boy emitted from his hiding spot and crawled to the other side of the bed, carefully peeking at the older who was shamelessly lying in an awkward position on the floor. 

''Yonggukkie hun is silleh'' The boy giggled and clapped his hands cutely.

Yongguk swear his mouth fell off at that moment. It was Himchan who had spoken, but not just Himchan but baby Himchan, with small chubby hands, puffy cheeks and little body. This must be a ing dream, im dreaming Yongguk kept repeating in his head. The older did not just see his stunning boyfriend in the shape of a young toddler. A small sob broke him from his self convincing thoughts, quickly his head snapped to Himchan who had somewhat broken into tears once again that night. 

''W-...what's the matter Himchan??''

''Guukkie hyung.....its dwak and thlels monstewrs'' The two year old whined and hid beneath the cover once again. Yongguk couldnt help but chuckle despite this odd situtation he found himself in. So Himchan had always been afraid of the dark huh? well the more you ing know..

''Himchan-ah, there are no monsters here okay? there's only hyung and you.'' Yongguk tried to persuade the younger. 

''N-..no mwonsters?'' The toddler peaked out from under the cover, revealing his reddish cheeks and tear filled eyes. Himchan quickly tried to wipe his eyes with his chubby hands and looked at the older with hope on that he was speaking the truth.

''Yes, there's no monsters here Himchan, come on i know what to do to sheer you up.'' Yongguk got up and strotted over to Himchan, gently scoping him in his arms. Himchan made a ''wiee'' sound in satisfaction as he was carried through the apartment. Yongguk could not help but giggle at the cuteness. Thanking himself for his found of working out as he steadily held the younger close to himself as he used the other to take down a nursing bottle, wich he thanked himself for buying that one day he got drunk and went to the store. 

Placing the nursing bottle down he slided over to the pantry and picked out the choco- ''Oh oh hlyng i want to twkae it down.'' Himchan cutely added and squirmed in Yongguk's strong hold. ''Yah! stop squirming i might drop you!'' Yongguk roughly said. Himchan looked up at him with a pouting lip and sad puppy eyes, wich were glanced with tears. Sighing at his rough reaction he caressed his temples, man he needed to get the younger to stop crying all the time. ''Baby im sorry ok? i didnt mean to yell hyung is dumb'' 

''vely dumb'' Himchan giggled and his eyes turned into half moons. He reached for the chocolate powder and almost dropped it if it werent for Yongguk's quick reflexes. Yongguk then placed Himchan on the counter gently and continued making chocolate milk. Time went by fast and the clock strock 03.00 am when he finally was done. 

Picking the younger up, earning another ''wiee'' he walked into the bedroom with tired steps. Placing them both down on the bed Yongguk handed Himchan the chocolate milk. Quietly sipping on the milk Himchan looked at the older with fascinated eyes, hyung was so handsome.

''Dwone'' Himchan clapped his hands tiredly and smiled.

Moments after Himchan snuggled close to Yongguks side, wrapping his tiny arms around the other. ''Gwoodnight kissu'' Himchan whined and puckered his lips at the older. Startled Yongguk stared at the little toddler in his arms, Damn he was even demanding as a two yeard old, jesus ing christ.

Placing a light kiss on the baby's cherry lips, gaining an approving smile from Himchan, they both cuddled down and hugged eachother happily. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disturbingly waking up with a mop of hair in his face, Yongguk scrunched up his face in disatisfaction, cracking his eyes open. Sunlight hit his face, wich made him withdraw his face from the strong light emitting from the window. Focusing on the black mop of hair lying peacfully on his chest he could see it was Himchan in his natural size once again. Not believing what he saw Yongguk stumbled away fom the younger, making Himchan stir in his sleep before waking up with tired eyes. ''Stop moving so much im tired'' He mumbled and cutely rubbed his eyes. ''Wasnt it enough that you kept me up all night with your damn mumbling about me being a demanding baby.'' 

Yongguks eyes literally popped out of their sockets, So it was all a dream? but it was do damn real.

''It was a dream?'' Yongguk asked stunned with a priceless face. Himchan almost face palmed and made a somewhat sarcastic comment, he would've done it because of his boyfriend being extremly dumb, but it was way to early to even be talking. ''Yes just a dream, please go back to holding me now i want to sleep'' Himchan mumbled as he reached for the older cutely. Not being able to deny his extremly cute boyfriend he responded by pressing their bodies close to one another. Yongguk loosly placed a kiss on Himchan's lips earning a moan of satisfaction. Not long after Himchan fell back into a deep slumber, Yongguk chuckled, Himchan really was a er for sleep. But a beautiful er.

''So ing glad it was just a dream i wouldnt have been able to live without my 24 year old Himchan for two days'' Yongguk mentally said to himself before he himself joined his boyfriend in a peacfull sleep.