A winter day

One shot drabbles

White petals were trickling down from the sky above, painting Seoul into a Christmas wonderland. With clouds of white covering the ground and beautiful lights illuminating a warm glow.

It was Jungkook’s favorite season. He liked the cold oddly enough, basking in the glory of snow ball fights with his friends, which he always won, and building snowmen all over his back yard.

Two boys were outside shivering slightly by the cold breezes that swept by.

One was enjoying every minute of the winter day, while the other’s teeth were clattering from the cold surrounding him.

The snow was falling thick around them, and Jungkook took this opportunity to make a snowball; tossing it onto the other’s back. Satisfied with the frustrated scream that emitted from Taehyung’s mouth.

‘’I’m done playing Kookie! I’m cold and all I want to find is hot cocoa.’’ Taehyung complained loudly, wrapping his arms further around his body in a weak attempt at keeping his warmth from slipping away with the winds.

‘’Then why do you keep throwing snowballs back at me babe?’’ Jungkook grinned gleefully; with a quirked brow.

Taehyung mumbled something inaudible under his breath. Meeting the younger’s eyes with a visible pout on his lips. ‘’Because you keep throwing them at me.’’ He whined, stomping his foot in a rather childish way.

A smile tugged at the corner of the younger’s lips at how cute his boyfriend were sometimes. Covered in a big white beanie and a baby blue jacket; pouting and stomping his foot, it was just a too adorable sight.

‘’Alright, we call it a truce.’’ Jungkook said, smile still on his face as he held his hands up in a gesture of surrender. A smile flashes across Taehyung’s face as he happily made his way through the snow to the taller boy. Completely satisfied with his small victory.

‘’Thank god I thought I was going to freeze to death here.’’ Taehyung sighed in relief, wrapping his arms around his lover’s neck.

‘’I’d never let you freeze.’’ The other promised, planting a gentle kiss to his boyfriend’s forehead.

‘’Huh, please you were the reason I was freezing in the first place.’’ Taehyung pointed out, placing his hands on the younger’s broad chest, and putting some distance between them again.

‘’Well I’m perfectly warm.’’ Jungkook bragged with a mischievous glint lingering in his eyes. Knowing exactly what the comment would do to his hyung.

The other was ready to bury his boyfriend’s head in the snow at the remark. Bending down; he quickly grabbed some snow and sent a snowball right at Jungkook’s face before he could react.

It hit bulls-eye and Taehyung cheered with happiness, as the younger turned breathless for a second.

Wiping the snow off he glanced at his boyfriend in astonishment, ‘’That was really cold.’’ He barked.

‘’Im aware. Welcome to my life for these past twenty minutes.’’ He retorted back.

And as his sentence finished, snowballs started searing through the air towards him once again. Taehyung got hit so many times he lost count; but he wasn’t going to give up so easily.

Heaving snowballs left and right towards his boyfriend in revenge for his now drenched clothes. He ducked and tried to avoid the never ending rain of balls of snow flying his way but since they were standing at such a close proximity it was nearly impossible.

Several minutes later the two of them where, both soaking wet and cold, and covered in un-melted snow.

‘’Cut it out Tae.’’ Jungkook shouted.

The said boy grinned devilishly before throwing a hand full of snow into the other’s open mouth. Jungkook sputtered the snow out, quickly rushing to tackle his lover to the fluffy white ground. ‘’Stop it.’’

Taehyung giggled beneath him, ‘’Sorry.’’ He added blissfully. Eyes crinkled into half-moons and pearly white teeth forming a perfect smile.

Jungkook gazed down at the boy he loved so much. Taehyung’s chocolate brown were eyes sparkling with delight meeting his own.

A warm familiar feeling stirred in Jungkook’s stomach, his boyfriend was so beautiful. He couldn’t help himself as he closed the distance between them and kissed him ever so softly on the lips. Taehyung kissed him back with fevor, slowly letting his arms wrap around the other’s neck above him.

The kiss was gentle, but captivating. Mesmerized lips pressing together time after time, transporting them to another world. No matter how many times their lips had danced together, the sparks never disappeared. Every time they touched it was as if they fell in love all over again.

Their ragged breathing and dancing tongues brought a heat to the cold winter air surrounding them. With just the two of them there, the rest of the world disappeared around them.

As their lips slowly pull apart, a cold breeze fluttered over them, dissolving the heat. Their breathing came out in short, desperate gasps at the intensity of the kiss.

The intensity washed away. And suddenly the rest of the world slowly came back into focus.

Taehyung’s breath fanned against his cheek, as he smiled up at his boyfriend who held the same smile.

Jungkook, wistfully brushed a wet strand of hair from the other’s face; tucking it behind his ear. He gazed into his lover’s eyes with passion, cherishing every second he got to spend with this angel.

‘’I love you.’’ Jungkook murmured softly, brushing his nose against Taehyung’s soft skin.

Taehyung smiled happily, ‘’I love you too.’’ He responded, touching the younger’s cheek in admiration.

Jungkook pressed a soft kiss to his forehead once again, as he easily got to his feet. Holding his hand out to help Taehyung up.

Accepting it the said boy was pulled to his feet again. Instead of letting it go afterwards, he interlocked their fingers and swung their hands back and forth as they made their way home.

They were both still drenched, shivering as they finally reached Taehyung’s house. Both sighed in delight at the warmth swallowing them once they stepped inside. Kicking their wet shoes off the two took a long hot shower. Basking in the newfound warmth.

They dried and changed into comfortable clothes. Taehyung who was still freezing was now sitting on the couch, looking over his shoulder as his ever so kind boyfriend strolled back with a big blanket and two mugs of cocoa.

Putting the mugs down on the table, he plopped down next to Taehyung on the couch; opening his arm so he could snuggle up against his warm chest.

Taehyung did just that. A soft moan of satisfaction passing his lips as the other slipped a strong arm around his body, tugging him closer. Thank god Jungkook was like a walking heater.

The younger the wrapped blanket over the two of them. And Taehyung felt like a warm toasty bun, basking in the warmth of his boyfriend.

A series was rolling on the TV in front of them, neither paying any attention to it as Taehyung had already fallen asleep in his embrace. While Jungkook was softly caressing Taehyung’s cheek with his thumb.

Gazing down at him lovingly, he smiled to himself. He was so lucky to find someone like Taehyung.

His eyelids began feeling heavier by the minutes passing and soon found himself in deep slumber as well. A smile still gracing his lips as he smiled peacefully holding his lover.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys!

Hope you enjoyed this winter day Vkook one shot! Please comment what you thought about it, it's what keeps me going ^^

Feel free to subscribe for more one shot's of your favorite pairing, and comment what pairing you want next!!

See you next time :)