Thunder & Lightning

One shot drabbles

Thunder and lightning struck the once peacefull sky as it now hovered over the land of Korea. A land where two young boys were sleeping soundly. It had begun with a few raindrops trickling down the windows of the small dorm, wich had later started pouring down as if the sky was about to fall down.

When the first lightning hit the ground a small gasp was heard trough the quiet little dorm. The more often they came, everytime one of the boys huddled further down under the covers. Soon a small cry bounced as an echo among the walls of the room. The light hit the ground outside the boys room with a loud rumbling, the house shook for a moment and the room lit up by its strong shine. 

A tear drop rolled down the soft cheek of the boy. The cries were muffled by the covers, but still audiable for the other boy to stir in his sleep. The thunder became stronger causing the sleeping boy to awake from his slumber. The newly awaken younger could hear sniffles and pleads coming from the other side of the room, Jimin.

Clumsily he ran out of bed, too fast causing his feet to get tangled in the sheets and stumble over with his face plant first. A loud groan was let out but Taehyung was quick to his feet, slowly he lifted the three covers that were hovering over the olders small frame. 

''Jiminnie~~''

Taehyung was met by eyes glistening with tears. Jimin let his tears fall freely and gently sniffled, Taehyung..

Firm arms were wrapped around the olders crying form, protecting him from the thunder disturbing the once beautiful night. Jimin pulled the other down under the covers with him, burying his face in his chest. With gentle touches Taehyung Jimins hair away from his face, a loud lightning hit the ground once again, Jimin squealed as he covered his ears with his hands. No nonononono no no more....he repeatdly said.

''Shh shh Minnie its okay im here, it cant hurt you'' Taehyung kept assuring the older as he pressed their bodies close together. Gentle kisses were placed on Jimin's soft locks, a small moan escaped his delicate lips. Taehyung always did this whenever there was a storm raging outside, he knew the older were deadly afraid of storms and thunder. 

Gently the younger placed his hands on the olders, preventing any sound to reach his sensitive ears. Their eyes met for a moment and the world stopped. Their eyes hid so many un-told secrets, that now didnt even need to be told to know. Jimin's breathe hitched as Taehyung's face drew closer to his own, their noses touched and they lingered in eachother's warmth for a moment. Soft lips met the older's as they shared a needy kiss. They released and held eachother's gaze before Jimin took the inituative and connected their lips once again. Taehyung gently bit Jimin's lower lip in a playful way making him giggle slightly. It broke just as soon as it begun because both of the boys fell into a pit of laughter.

''You are so weird'' Jimin managed to get out in between his laughing.

''I thought i was Taehyung?'' The younger scratched his head in confusion. Jimin mentally facepalmed at Taehyung for his stupidity, but what did he actually expect it was Taehyung the founder of stupidity after all. The two boys kept on talking and sharing secretive kisses through out the whole night, Jimin had long forgotten the rumbling from outside in his moment of high with Taehyung. 

When the morning rolled in, the leader was the one to walk in on the two love birds sleeping soundly in eachothers embrance. A small chuckle escaped Namjoon's lips as he pulled out his camera and snapped a quick shot before closing the door, leaving the two tangled messes to sleep in peace.

''Sleep tight love birds''  Namjoon laughed before continuing to laugh even harder with the rest of the members when they got the sight of the picture.

Oh were they going to have fun with this when the two boys woke up~