Late night shopping

One shot drabbles

Jimin was casually strolling down the street, his footsteps echoing off the pavement, as he was the only one out at that time. It was a rather warm summer night, crickets happily chirping in the wet grass, and the air had grown rather thick and moist. But he enjoyed every bit of it, because finally his finals were done with and he could just spend the upcoming three months relaxing and checking out the cashier at the small corner store at the end of his street. 

It was open 24/7, but the only time Jimin came by was after 01:00 AM, mainly because that's when the hot cashier Kim Taehyung's shift started and also he had an unhealthy obsession with strawberry yoghurt.

The familiar doors slid open, followed by the door bell chiming, announcing that a customer had entered. Jimin could feel the corner of his curve upwards at the sight of the handsome guy. Shyly he let his eyes fall to the floor as he waddled his way to the back of the store.

Standing infront of the diffrent options of dairy products, he reflected over what type of yoghurt he wanted. Deep down he could feel his mouth watering at the sight of his beloved strawberry yoghurt, but he couldn't get that again. The hot cashier couldn't know about his not-so-secretive obsession. That would be embarassing.

Not that the cashier would actually care what he got, he didn't even raise his eyes to greet the customers when they paid. 

A small pout graced his lips. He just wished the guy would notice him, atleast the slightest. Jimin had been told he was a very cute boy, so why couldn't the hot cashier with the red hair think so as well.

Maybe if he just looked up he would notice?

Shaking his head, he grabbed the raspberry flavoured one. With a heavy sigh he went to turn around and pay, but a hand slamming against the glass door infront of him, had him stopping abruptly. With a suprised look on his face, he peeked up from under his eyelashes to see a tall man, highly intoxicated. 

His heart pounded in his chest, this is not what he had planned to happen.

''Wh-What's a pretty...young thing like you doing here all alone?'' He hoarsely slurred out. He hiccuped, nearly losing his grip on the door and falling to the floor. But he regained his composure and, gazed hungrily onto the young boy.

Jimin didn't know what to do. He had never been in a position like this before, and quite frankly he had always been scared of drunk people. They weren't in full control of themselvs, and something about that just gave him cold feet.

''I was just g-going to leave...'' Jimin wobbily exclaimed, hurriedly trying to sneak by the drunk man infront of him. 

The man was quicker than he had expected, roughly grabbing him by the arm, pulling him in closely. Jimin could feel the stench of alcohol pouring off the man, scrunching his nose at the strong scent, he was panic-stricken. 

A calloused hand touched his soft cheeks and a fearful chill traveled down his spine. His eyes widened as he got a hold of the situation, he had to get the hell out of there right now. In a haste he tried to tear his arm out of the man's strong grip. 

He managed to pull them a little further down the aisle, as he desperately tried to free himself. The man stumbling on his feet as he refused to let the ''pretty young thing'' go.

Jimin cried out for help, as his attempt of getting out where to no avail. Why did he have to be so short and small, why couldn't he be six feet like Namjoon. God damn his genes.

Just as he thought he was a lost cause, a knight in shining armour came to his aid. Well more like the cashier of the store punched the man straight in the jaw, but hey Jimin was always a romantic.

The boy almost fell to the ground as well, the man's grip was tight around his upper arm. But just as he waited for his back to collide with he floor, it didn't? Only his raspberry yoghurt hitting the ground, splashing all over the floor.

Jimin peeped up from under his black bangs, seeing his crush of 6 months, holding him in his arms protectively. If the situation had been diffrent the boy would've melted right on the spot. But this time he was too scared too realise what was actually going on.

Time ticked by and before he knew it, it felt like time slowed down and all Jimin could focus on was their breathing in the otherwise quiet building. An eternity later of gazing at the beautiful boy holding him later, he was gently brought to his feet.

A little shaken up by the whole thing, Jimin's hands were shaking subcounsiosly. He felt a little embarassed as well, knowing that he couldn't even protect himself from a drunk old man. 

''Hey are you alright?'' A softly spoken voice came from above him. The voice was what Jimin thought angels would sound like. It was quite husky, but still had an undertone of softness. It made him feel safe? He couldn't quite put it into words but the cashier had him calming down by just whispering those simple four words to him. 

The boy had no idea what his crush voice sounded like, cause he never spoke to any of the customers. But it was everything he had hoped it would be.

''I-.......I'm alright, thank you'' Jimin shyly stuttered out, feeling a dusty pink blossoming on the apples of his cheeks. Why did he have to stammer everytime he felt uncomfortable or nervous.

He didn't even dare to meet the taller's gaze. But when a gentle hand touched his shoulder, he peeked up to meet soft brown eyes, that had him melting into a puddle right there. Jimin had always thought the cashier's eyes were the most beautiful part of him.

With his ashy red locks, defined nose that curved at the tip and heart shaped lips that looked so kissable. Jimin wondered how such an angelic human being could walk this earth.

''He didn't hurt you?'' Taehyung asked with concern, narrowing his eyebrows. Jimin just softly shook his head, his arm was hurting, but not to the point where he needed medical attention. Diverting his eyes to the groaning old man on the ground, holding a deep scowl on his face as he rubbed his bruising jaw.

The cashier let his arm slip off Jimin's shoulder, hunching down to the same eye level as the man. ''Touch him again and I'll rip your head off.'' He said in a tight voice, throwing the man a menacing glare. Before the drunk could even comprehend what had been said, he was dragged to his feet by his collar, and roughly thrown out the exit.

As his body hit the hard pavement the man cursed out the cashier, wobbily gathering himself to his feet, he flipped him off before stumbling away into the empty streets of Busan.

Jimin was compeletly taken aback by the situation, not knowing that his crush had such a cool demenour to him. He was also slightly poundering over why the other had even spoken to him with such concern, and touching his shoulder so gently, as if he thought he would break. Not that he minded though, his crush had finally noticed him.

''T-thank you...'' Jimin squeaked out, a little louder than he intended too. The boy turned around at the other's voice, a small smile gracing his lips. ''You already said that.'' He chuckled.

He felt like punching himself in the face, for being so dumb. 

As his crush pranced closer, the boy's heart sped up again. ''You're here a lot....Jimin, right?'' The taller confirmed. Leaning his back against the cashier, crossing his arms over his chest.

Holy he knew his name.

Jimin nodded, a little confused as to how he knew his name to begin with. I mean they did go to the same college but still, It's not like Taehyung had seemed to remember him before, after all of this went down. ''Yeah, I'm Taehyung but you probably already knew that didn't you?'' He smirked nonchalantly, as if he knew something the shorter didn't.

''How did you know that?'' Jimin internally panicked, imagining all kinds of embarassing scenarious playing out in his head. 

''A little birdie told me you have a thing for me.'' Taehyung gave a genuine smile, his unique box smile that had the other's knees turning into jelly. It didn't seem like he was making fun of Jimin, he kind of sounded more pleased?

''I-um....I mean.....N-no.....or well-'' Jimin fumbled with his words, caught off guard by the bluntness of the other. His face grew hot and he had no idea how to get out of this awkward situation. He just wanted the ground to swallow him whole.

''So it's true then?'' Taehyung quirked and eyebrow, stepping closer to the nervous boy. ''Good because i've waited for a chance to do this.'' He smiled, leaning in until their noses graze against each other

Jimin's heart thumped so hard in his chest, he could hear it ringing in his ears. They were so close. A scenario he had dreamed of for so long, that he couldn't even remember when it started. 

When their lips connect, he could feel a toe-curling sensation spreading through his whole body. Taehyung's thick lips, pressing so softly against his plump ones. Moving in sync, as if they had kissed several times before. The beat of his heart, racing a mile a minute. Their lips coyly mold against eachother's, a kiss filled with unspoken words and true feeling finally bubbling to the surface.

A thread of giddiness bubbles in Jimin's stomach and the corner of his lips rose, eyes turning into half-moons, as he smiled against the other's lips. Taehyung started smiling widely as well, their teeth touching as both of them left small, soft pecks on eachother's lips. So happy that they couldn't even try to contain their giddy smiles.

''For how long did you know?'' Jimin whispered with a small giggle, while Taehyung planted butterfly kisses all over his soft face. 

Nuzzling their noses together, Taehyung beamed, ''For three months. But I didn't know I grew so infutiated with you and your cute obsession with yoghurt, until last month.'' He chirped, biting playfully on the tip of Jimin's button nose.

The shorter couldn't hold back the laugh, if he knew that Taehyung had a thing for him as well he would've done something about it long ago. This all felt so unreal.

They stayed in eachother's hold for minutes, simply enjoying the warmth and softness of it all. Later Taehyung insisted on letting Jimin have his beloved yoghurt, telling him it was on the house. Even though the shorter felt bad, cause it felt like stealing. But the other urged him that it was completely fine, so he happily ate it, while sitting on the counter. Swinging his legs back and fourth as he whole-heartedly listened to the wild stories Taehyung had experienced with his best friend Jungkook.

They laughed and Jimin told him a little about his best friend Namjoon, and his never ending curse of clumsiness. You could ask that boy to hold a piece of paper and he would still subcounsiously manage to break it within seconds.

They exchanged a few soft kisses in-between their talking, but usually started laughing as they remembered something funny they spoke of earlier. They were completely happy and Jimin couldn't even begin to express how grateful he was to have met this wonderful boy. Full of joy and positivity. 

Though he had a dark side, that crawled out when people he cares about was being treated unfairly. 

Nevertheless, Taehyung insisted on driving him home when Jimin had checked his watch and it read 4 AM. It was closing time for him anyway, and he didn't want his ray of sunshine to run into that drunk old man again. He asked for the directions of his house, and soon he parked in the curb to Jimin's place. Hurriedly he got out the car and opened the door for the shorter.

''What a gentleman'' Jimin giggled, pecking him on the cheek, before making his way up to his porch, where Taehyung trailed behind him. Refusing to leave before he saw Jimin safely enter his house.

They faced eachother with big grins, ''I guess this is goodbye then.'' Jimin mumbled, a little sad that he couldn't spend more time with the other. A small pout making it's way to his lips. Taehyung softly caressed the shorter's cheek, ''It's not like we're never going to see eachother again, I'll call you later alright?'' He promised, making the other feel happier already. 

He couldn't wait to see him again, even though Taehyung hadn't even left yet. 

Snuggling into the other's chest, Jimin took a deep breathe, breathing in the other's intoxicating scent. Feeling warm arms sneak around him he breathed out in content. He just wanted to be held a little longer.

Taehyung rested his chin on Jimin's head, feeling the other's soft hair gently tickling his skin. Placing a warm kiss on the crown of his head, he let his arms slid down to rest at his side. 

Jimin took a small step back and they bid their goodbye's. The boy felt all giddy when he looked out the window, seeing his soon to be boyfriend drive off the curb and onto the streets. Walking upstairs he tucked himself in his big bed. Soon he fell asleep with a big grin gracing his lips. 

Thank god for Kim Taehyung.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello lovies!

This was a rather quick vmin fic but i truly hope you enjoyed it!

If you did you can leave a comment and let me know what ya'll thought about it, and feel free to subscribe, it only makes me want to write more. It's you guys that keep me going.

Have a nice morning/evening/night!♥

Love you all, and see you in the next fic!