Cold

One shot drabbles

Shivering Jimin stuffed his hands in his pockets, silently cursing at himself for forgetting to put on anything but his white coat and matching beanie before leaving the house. He nuzzled further into his coats collar, in a losy attempt at getting himself warmer. It was one of the coldest winter days in years and poor Jimin was freezing to his bones. 

Teeth clattering and lips quivering from the lack of heat in the air. Quickly pulling his hands out of his pockets to tug down his beanie even further, it covered pretty much half of his face, quite the adorable sight. He stuffed his hands right back before his fingertips became completely numb.

The said boy had been waiting for the bus for the past 15 minutes, Jimin couldn't even believe that he was still alive after waiting out here in this frost biting wheather for so long. Guess that's what you get when you live in a small city with only one busstation that closes at 10 AM on sundays. Sighing he closed his eyes tiredly, all he wanted to do was come home, roll up in his biggest blanket, drinking a steaming hot cup of cocoa and facetime his best friend Namjoon like he promised, so he'd know Jimin got hom safe.

But i guess dying of frost bite is another way to go about this day.

The bus was now 20 minutes late and Jimin grew more tired by the second, everything in town was closed as well so he couldn't hide out in a store to fight the cold. And walking back to Namjoon's place would take atleast 25 minutes.

Sitting down on the cold snowy bench next to the big bus sign he hiked his knees up and crawled into himself as much as he could. His eyes glazed over and a few tears escaped. He was so cold and everything in his body hurt, he almost couldn't even feel his feet anymore. 

Time rolled by, Jimin doesn't even know for how long he was sitting like this, until something warm and soft was wrapped around his neck. Slowly craning his neck up the slightest, he opened his eyes to the see a blurry figure hidden by the bright light of the winter sky behind. 

Blinking his tears away and letting his eyes adjust, he saw a mint green mop of hair. The boy looked completely unfazed by the cold, simply dressed in just a thick black bomber jacket. Looking down he noticed that a black scarf had been lazily tucked around his neck. Tilting his head up he looked at the boy infront of him, ''Why did you lend this too me?'' Jimin asked hoarsely, voice strained from the cold, with a confused look on his face.

Cute

''Because you looked like you were about to die.'' The boy before him stated nonchalantly, cooly shoving his hands in his pockets.

Jimin blinked, ''B-but aren't you cold now?'' Deep concern lingering in his voice, despie just meeting this devilishly handsome stranger.

''Does it look like im cold kid?'' He said unfazed by the whole situation. Jimin took a good look at him and he was wearing black ripped jeans, a thin white t-shirt and a black bomber jacket. It was out of his conprehension how he boy could even still be breathing, when wearing such a thin layer of clothing. Shaking his head slowly he felt a little embarassed by his question. Cheeks tinted a rosy pink. 

''Why are you sitting out here though, you are aware that they canceled all the buses because of the blizzard that's building up, right.'' 

Jimin stiffened and he felt like crying again. His fingertips and feet were all numb and now he had absolutely no way of getting home, he'd have to walk all the way to Namjoon's place through the blizzard.

He let out a soft cry and his eyes watered, lightly banging his head against his knees, because he didn't think of checking the news before heading out before. How could he have been this dumb.

The boy with the mint green hair felt slightly uncomfortable by the other's tears.

''Come with me.'' He said, tugging the boy up to his feet by his arm. 

Sniffling Jimin turned to look at the boy beside him, ''W-where are we going?'' He softly spoke. 

Once the cute boy was walking beside him, he wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and stuffed his hands down his pockets. Interlocking his warm hands with the other's freezing ones, hissing the slightest at the cold touch. Ignoring the dumb beautiful smile and glistening eyes looking at him, he kept his eyes straight ahead.

Jimin couldn't help but soak into the newfound warmth, a content smile on his lips with eyes glistening of gratefullness. His cheeks heated from the closeness of the other.

They walked like that for some time in silence, until Jimin gently spoke up, ''I never got your name.'' They stopped.

''I'm Min Yoongi, but im older so call me Yoongi-hyung.'' He answered with that husky voice of his.

''Oh okay I'm Jimin, thank you for warming me by the way. But how do you know I'm not older than you?'' He asked confused.

''Trust me kid I know, you look nothing over 18.''

Jimin pouted at the unwanting response he got, why did he still have his baby cheeks.

''And also I'm Namjoon's age so.'' Yoongi chuckled, looking down at the shorter boy in his grasp. Jimin turned his head up and scrunched his eyebrows, how did Yoongi-hyung know Namjoon?

Another chuckle bubbled through his chest at the cute faces the younger managed to pull every other second. ''I'm Namjoon's friend, we work together in the studio a lot, he called me, knowing that I lived close to where you were stupidly enough waiting for a bus that would never come, so yeah he told me to pick you up. And well here I am, saving the damsel in distress.''

''I'm not a damsel in distress.'' Jimin pouted and stomped his foot, he could take care of himself hmpf.

''Whatever you say princess.'' Yoongi winked with a playfull smirk.

Jimin giggled lightly at his own childlish reaction before.

They stood like that for a while just comfortably enjoying each other's presence in the cold. A chilly wind blew by and Jimin shivered, on instict crawling closer to Yoongi's warm body. 

The older stiffened at the act, but quickly let himself relax into the touch. He doesn't understand why he was suddenly enjoying the younger being so close to him. They barely even knew each other.

''So Namjoon's the one who told you to come get me?'' Jimin said, a sour look on his face. The boy was like an open book, couldn't conceal an emotion even if he wanted too. 

''Yeah.....but he didn't ask me to do this.''

A thought popped into his head and before he was able to comprehend what he was doing, plump lips came in touch with his. Pressing his lips just enough against Jimin's, he sighed at the feeling he unknowingly craved all this time. Snaking a hand around his waist he pulled him closer, while letting the other softly caress his cheek.

Jimin was taken by suprise, He stood, frozen, but after three heartbeats he quickly responded drowning in the feeling of the other's sweet lips. It felt like the ground started moving as his knees grew weak. His head started to spin and all of the numbness and cold in his body disappeard. He could hear his heart hammering in his chest with nervousity. 

Yoongi's lips were fluid against Jimin's as they grew even closer, he could feel how confident and skillfull the older was. His breath was warm on the younger's cheek, and their mouths fit perfectly together like puzzel pices.

Jimin wanted more- no he craved more of the older's touch. Softly slipping his hands around the other's neck, Yoongi tugged his body even closer to his. 

They slowly pulled apart, just the slightest. Their noses softly touching each other. Jimin was so overwhelmed with the feeling of Yoongi's lips that his eyes were still closed, basking in the intimate moment they shared. The older smirked, proud of how he managed to take the latter's breath away, and have him struggling to get off the high of the kiss.

They could only hear each other's soft breathing, and gently Jimin's eyes fluttered open to meet Yoongi's that had been locked on him since they pulled apart. The shorter smiled gleefully up at the other, blushing cutely.

The older still holding that playful smirk, brushed his hair back and pressed a soft kiss to Jimin's forehead, then interlocking their fingers and once again walking to his apartment.

Jimin couldn't contain the smile that was willingly bubbling to the surface at the affection the recieved from the other. Neither said a word about the kiss, just accepting that it happened and being completely fine with that. They reached the apartment and Jimin sighed at the welcoming warmth spreading all through his body. 

Yoongi's apartment was really nice and well decorated, he owned a lot of black stuff but it didn't really come as a suprise to him. But he could easily tell that whatever the older produced at the studio seemed to be really paying off.

They talked and laughed through out the night, Namjoon was suppose to come pick him up but the blizzard became worse so he didn't want to risk driving in it.

Not that either of them minded it. Yoongi lived right above a great pizza place, so they ordered some food and chatted for what seemed like hours. The older though it was a good idea to put on a movie, personally a horror movie is most up his taste. They tried watching one but when Jimin screamed like a girl and fell of the couch, Yoongi decided it was best to just watch the Disney movie the younger wanted to watch.

''Yey I've been wanting to see this movie for such a long time hyung!'' Jimin cheered as he re-took his seat on the couch. Yoongi grumpily mumbled something under his breath before hitting the play button.

After a while Jimin started feeling drowsy, his eyelids felt heavy and his head pounded achingly. ''Agh'' He moaned, pressing his hands to his temples to try and relieve some of the pain. 

Yoongi turned his head to the side at the small whine, he got to his feet and headed off to the kitchen. Not long after he returned with some aspirin and a glass of water. ''Here take this.''

Jimin didn't have to be told twice, quickly swallowing the pill and slouching back into the couch. He waited for the familiar thump of the other joing him on the couch but it never came? Just when his eyes were about flutter open a big warm blanket was wrapped around him. 

Two strong arms s under his body and suddenly he was hoisted up in the air, drowsily gazing up he saw that Yoongi was carrying him with ease to somewhere. 

''Hyung you don't have to carry me, I can walk It's okay.'' Jimin whispered.

Recieving no response or action in return he decided to just rest his head against the other's chest. What felt like eternity later he was ever so gently placed on a big silky bed, a content sigh escaping his lips as he nuzzled into the pillow. Footsteps slowly leaving the room had Jimin pushing himself up with all his strenght to sit. ''Yoongi hyung can you s-stay?'' He asked softly, really wanting the older to stay.

There was a pause in steps and half a minutes passed by with silence before Yoongi his heels and got into bed with the younger. Jimin slowly crawled closer to the older and nestled his head into the crook of his neck, gently resting his hands on his hyung's chest. 

Yoongi stiffened a little at first, but relaxed into the touch. Wrapping his strong arms around the other's small frame with his head resting atop of Jimin's. Taking a deep breath, he breathed in the sweet scent of the younger's strawberry shampoo. 

Just when the two were about to fall asleep, the sound of Jimin's ringtone echoed through the quiet room. Groaning the younger had his eyes closed, and simply let his hand wander over the bed to find the device. When he felt something cold and metallic he quickly picked it up and read the caller ID.

~Namjoonie~

Facetime

Hitting the answer button he hoarsely answered while holding up the phone. ''Hi Joonie~''

''Hey Jiminnie- wait you dont look too well are you okay?'' Namjoon quickly answered, voice filled with concern. His best friend was a little overprotective but not that he really minded.

''...Yeah just a fever, but Yoongi hyung gave me an aspirin so I should be feeling alright soon.''

Yoongi made a small noise in the back of his throat as in agreeing with what he had said.

''Oh okay then good hope you feel better! But anyways I was calling to say that the blizzard is even worse now so I won't be able to pick you up at all, you think Yoongi can let you crash there for tonight?''

''Yeah I think It would be okay with him.'' Jimin said with a smile, looking up at the mop of mint green hair resting atop of his head.

''Yeah It's cool.'' Yoongi spoke tilting the phone a little bit upwards so he could be seen in the camera cuddling very intimately with the younegr. Being well aware of what he just started, a smile smirk grew on his lips.

''Okay great- WAIT hold the up! Yoongi I told you to pick him up not cuddle with him, I swear on my mom's life if you hurt him I will skin you alive you hear-'' Namjoon roughly yelled through the device, but was interrupted by a rather nonchalant Yoongi.

''Goodbye Namjoon.'' He playfully smirked, pressing the End call button.

Jimin giggled, ''He's really going to kill you tomorrow.'' 

Yoongi tilted his head downwards, still smirking. ''Ah I wouldn't sweat it.'' Bringing his hand up he tilted the younger's head upwards to give him a soft chaste kiss.

Jimin gave another cute giggle, giving Yoongi a quick peck back before burying himself into the older's neck again and drifting off to sleep. The other chuckled at the latters cutness, quietly thanking Namjoon for asking him to pick Jimin up in the first place.

Yoongi could stay like this forever.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry for letting ya'll wait for so so long. But my laptop broke and I've had it fixed wich clearly took forever to do. So I finally got It back and I'm so happy because now I can start writing on my stories again. 

I hope you liked this short but sweet yoonmin fic!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment what you thought of It! You know that's what keeps me going and It makes me want to write more.

Have a great morning/evening/night ♥