Chapter 5 - Rollercoaster*

Dating an Idol

AN: This chapter was rewritten and heavenly changed.

 

 

 

Lillie entered her apartment, closed the door and took off her shoes. She put her slippers on and stood there at the entrance of the apartment she shared with Jules absentmindedly looking at the living room. When she was with Jinki, especially that night, she felt as if she was living a dream and now she was back to the harsh reality of her boring life. It was as if she was living two parallel lives. Ones that was boring and where she was running away from her past, and other where she was happy in love being the girlfriend of a famous singer.

Jules left her bedroom wearing a y hello kitty pajamas - a character that Lillie would never associate with Jules.

“You came back from your date early!"

Lillie hummed dragging herself to the couch.

“What happened? Did you go somewhere special?" Jules has an increasing curiosity about how idols dated in secret and more about Lee Jinki that she was used to seeing every time she went out with Minjae and his friends. He always seemed like a normal interesting guy to Jules, with impressive manners and very friendly even though quiet. In her point of view, he matched well with Lillie.

"Jinki took me to his dorm.”

Jules jaw hung open and she kneeled on the couch beside Lillie.

"WOW! SHINee’s dorm! That’s awesome!” Jules raised one eyebrow mischievously and Lillie knew where the conversation would lead next “Did something happen?"

"Depends on what you understand as something."

" Lillie. You had with him?"

Lillie palled. She wouldn't that fast, she wasn't even sure she could but of course, Jules didn’t know. She didn’t tell her yet about her past like she didn't tell Jinki and it wasn't fair for her to be dating him without telling him how broken she was, how scared.

"No...NO! Are you crazy? It’s too soon!"

"Why not? That Tokki you call boyfriend seems to have enjoyed your neck! " Jules pointed out covering giggling.

"What?" Lillie asked confused. Jules grabbed a small mirror from her bag and offered it to Lillie that widened her eyes when she saw the small reddish mark on her neck exactly where he kissed her. That was a hickey. Her first ever. Not exactly the truth but to her, that was the first one made with love, the first one she shared even though it was making her blush deeply. She caressed the mark remembering the warmth of his kisses. Jinki marked her and that made her heart race madly. It also reminded her of what Jonghyun said.

“So that’s why he laughed at me!”

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jinki stepped into the living room of the dorm and before he went back to his bedroom he was received by two smiling men that were sitting by their dinner table.

“You are back.” Minho remarked chuckling, looking at Jonghyun that was regarding Jinki with a teasing smile.

“Did something happen?” Jinki asked wondering why they weren't sleeping yet.

“Oh, apparently it did!” Minho answered “Jonghyun told me already. Nice job hyung!”

“What?” Jinki had no idea what he meant. Was it about bringing Lillie to the dorm?! He has told them before about it and asked them if they were bothered with it. Since the answer was negative Jinki had no idea what he did that deserved a compliment.

“The hickey you gave your girlfriend!” Minho exploded with laughter and Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders in a cute way.

Jinki barely reacted for a while. It was true that he got a little carried away when he was alone with her and maybe he did gave her a hickey in the middle of the passion. Suddenly he felt a little too hot.

“Making progress I see…” Minho teased Jinki again but he only smiled turning slowly to go back to his bedroom.

He wondered hos Lillie would react to it when she noticed it.

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Lillie searched inside her closet for the box where she had all of her scarves. It wasn’t cold enough to use them yet but it was an emergency.

"Aish...I can’t believe it!" Everyone at work would find her strange for wearing one when it wasn’t cold enough yet.

Jules, that was laying over Lillies' bed chuckled.

"Relax Lillie. How many times have I ever used a scarf at work to cover the hickeys that Minjae gave me?! Get used to it dear!"

Jules didn’t care but Lillie did. She didn’t mind the hickey but she wouldn't feel comfortable with others seeing it and making assumptions about her. Besides, she was used to hiding things in her body before, wounds she didn't want others to see.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Lillie sat at her desk at work and straightened the blue scarf she wore around her neck. Her eyes fell on the SHINee calendar over her desk, one of the many SHINee merchandising she owned and decorate her space at work. The image of Onew smiling in it made her frown because it was as if he was mocking her and the scarf covering his love mark. Lillie put it down on the desk so he wouldn't be able to look at her anymore and sulked.

That morning she sent him a text but his reply wasn’t what she expected.

 

"Good morning...I hope you slept well! I spent almost an hour deciding which scarf should I take to work to disguise what you did to my neck...Jinki vampire! ^ / / ^ "

 

Two hours later, when she was already getting worried he replied.

 

"Can’t talk right now. We are in rehearsal...I will answer later! "

 

What kind of answer was that? He took the time to write that so he also had time to answer properly.

Three hours passed since that and still nothing.

Lillie’s insecure side was already starting to kick in and Lillie could help but wonder if she did something wrong and if he wasn’t ignoring her on purpose.

Their relationship was like a rollercoaster. She was the happiest when they were together as if she was on top of the world and then it would come downhill at fast speed when they parted and she started to feel insecure about them.

Lillie grabbed her coffee mug that also had a smiling Onew and stared at it. Why did she buy a mug with his face in it? At the time it seemed like a good idea because she was only a fan but now that she was actually dating him she felt like a crazy stalker girlfriend.

“Tomorrow I’m buying a Minho one!” She mumbled to herself as if she was plotting for the biggest of revenges.

"Lillie did you say something?" her coworker Jinho approached her desk.

Jinho was the cutest teacher at the tutoring center. Her colleagues spent their time sighing every time he passed by them and peeking at him as if he was the idol of the tutoring center. He was still single, came from a good family and it was known that he also had a good bank account. He was the perfect bachelor. At least for girls who didn’t date Jinki!

Lillie liked him as a colleague; he was friendly, very professional and already had helped her a couple of times. However, he bothered her because he seemed to show a high interest in her that went past the coworker one. Jinho stared at her with his beautiful brown eyes for long minutes at times and made her feel too self-conscious, made her feel observed and have flashbacks of her past. Jules often said that he had a crush on her and that if she wanted he would be her puppy but Lillie was never interested in him and now even less since she was taken.

"Oh, nothing! I was just talking to myself as always!" she forced a smile.

"That scarf looks good on you! Matches your hair."

She had no idea how it matched her hair but he always praised her like that leaving her slightly uncomfortable because she never knew what to answer. It was always rare to be praised.

"Thank you."

"Has the director spoken to you already?"

"No!" She had no idea why she would want to speak to her though. Lillie was so easily distracted and clumsy that there was a high probability that she has made a huge mistake and not even notice it, or maybe one of her students complained about her.

"Then I'll give you the news! We were chosen to make the class plans for the coming period. When do you want to meet to do it?" Jinho was unable to hide his excitement but Lillie grimaced.

That meant a whole afternoon alone with him working while he looked at her. Jules that was in a desk nearby started to gesture behind him and Lillie almost laughed when she saw her move a finger over her neck as if she was cutting .

Jinho noticed that her attention was somewhere else and looked back at Jules but she was already typing on her laptop with a serious expression.

"I'll see when I have time and then I'll tell you something."

"Ok! But it’s best if we exchange phone numbers! "Jinho suggested and Lillie knew she had no escape from that.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

One hour later Lillie and Jules were having lunch at Mcdonalds, the only place Lillie could bring Jinki and actually pay for the meal. It was sad to be poor sometimes.

"So he finally got your number. He must be so happy! I bet that he placed it on the altar he has in his room in your honor. "

“Damn that's scary..."

"Trust me. He wants to get on your pants so badly! You should tell Jinki! I bet that would make him so jealous that he would come running to see you. "

Lillie almost spilled her drink and chewed her food thinking. A part of her wanted to make Jinki jealous but in her heart, she knew it wasn't the right thing to do. Jealousy was part of the reason her life was so miserable before she moved to South Korea.

"Do you think that he would be jealous?” Jinki didn’t seem like the jealous type at all. “No, I’m not going to tell him!"

"He still hasn’t answered?"

"No! Do you think I should call him? "

"You will look like a desperate girlfriend!" Jules shook her head.

"I know!"

Lillie threw the remaining of her cheeseburger to the tray. Now she was also losing her appetite.

"You should eat Lillie! You're getting skinny. Your puffy cheeks are disappearing! If that happens I’m going to kill that dubutokki for taking your appetite! "

Lillie smiled grateful that she had Jules in her life, she always found a way to cheer her up.

When her phone vibrated, Lillie nearly fell off her chair and immediately grabbed it to read the message he sent her at last.

 

"Sorry! My morning was chaotic. Next time vampire Jinki will try to be more discreet! ^ ^ "

 

"Just this?"

A morning of suffering for that, for three simple sentences! Maybe she was being too eager for attention but she hoped for more than that. He could at least call her.

Jules took the phone from her hand and read the text.

"And he didn’t finish with an I love you!" she remarked before returning the phone.

Lillie paled realizing that the word love was never shared between them before.

"He never told me that he loved me!"

"Have you told him you loved him?"

"No!"

"You idiots! Just tell him! If he loves you he is going to say it back! I always used it on all my boyfriends! It works! You have two possibilities: he says I love you and you climb up to heaven or else you fall back on earth! "

Like a trip on the roller coaster.

"I don’t know if I can tell him first..."She never said those words to anyone before and it was a big deal to her.

"You love him?"

There was no doubt that she loved him.

"Yes." He was always on her mind, on her heart every second of the day.

"So stop being silly and tell him! What’s so hard in saying what you feel?"

She wondered about that so many times.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Lillie was in her room on the computer preparing worksheets for the next day. She sighed and looked at the wall where she had placed her SHINee posters. It was weird to think that one of the men in her posters was also her boyfriend. Weirder was how she felt that she spent more time with the paper version than with the real version of him.

Ignoring her work, Lillie allowed herself a moment of break and opened a SHINee fansite to check the latest news about them. After Jinki contacted her Lillie sent him another text back which she took a while thinking about what to write.

 

"Vampire Jinki is my favorite vampire! Although there are many vampires I just want to be bitten by him! I miss him! (> ▂ <) "

 

Of course, he hasn't answered yet leaving her on a sea of insecurities. It was true that he was very busy and she had to be understandable. Lillie opened a video from SHINee performing earlier that day on a music show and sighed. He was absolutely perfect, all dressed up with his Everybody clothes and with his blonde hair slightly curled as she loved. It was insane how he could make her heartbeat crazily like that!

She closed the video and opened a fancam of a fan who went to their fansign. There he was smiling as always and playing around with Taemin. A fan approached him and he offered her one of his perfect smiles.

He did not seem worried about what his girlfriend was doing or anything really. At that moment she could be rolling around in a pile of hay with Jinho. He could be giving her hickeys on her neck too and he didn’t know and was there smiling.

Lillie felt very bitter and scolded herself mentally for her silly thoughts. He was working and his work was very important to him. She knew that when she started dating him. But she also thought he would worry more about her or would want to know more about her in his daily life.

A fan in the fancam said something and he smiled back at her puckering his lips as he did so often.

"Aish! Those lips…" Lillie sighed in frustration remembering how she was able to kiss them the previous night.

The comments under the video depressed her because at that moment even though she could contact him directly she wasn't that different from those fans addressing him but unable to get an answer back. She also had to look at naver and youtube videos to see how he was doing. Jinki was making her extremely insecure.

She closed the laptop and laid down on her bed looking at her collection of SHINee albums.

He was always so close to her and yet so far away. She sat up on the bed and stood up to pick up her Lucifer album.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jules arrived home wishing for a bath desperately. She was exhausted because she walked around the mall looking for the perfect gift for Minjae's birthday. She end up choosing a watch.

Up and Down a song from SHINee, her roommate's favorite band was playing and she stood listening to it.

 

"Why is your, why is your Mood down, oh why, oh why Why is your, why is your mood up, oh why"

 

Jules drank a glass of water and walked to Lillie’s bedroom. She was used to listening to that kpop music now and even though she hasn't admitted yet she became a shawol. She liked their music and the boys seemed genuine good people. She knew Jinki personally and he was indeed a good guy, besides he was dating her friend.

 

"Why is your mood up, down It's different every day Why do you shake me here and there. The moment You entered through the door I've only been staring at you "

 

Jules was delighted when she learned that Lille had met Jonghyun. That man was a god to her now. He perspired appeal. Having with him was probably one of the most amazing experiences ever, not to mention his voice and his ability to write songs. She admired him very much and he quickly became her favorite member in SHINee. Maybe in the future, she would be able to meet him, she hoped that one day Lillie would introduce him to her. After all, if it was not for her, she would never get to know Jinki.

 

"Will she smile? Hey, baby, what will, baby Will she look gloomy? Hey, baby, today be like, baby"

 

Jules entered Lillie's room where she was on her bed looking out the window.

 

"I cannot even predict it That's why it's fun You're like a rollercoaster ride"

 

"Lillie...Tokki! Are you crying, dear?"

There were marks of tears on her friend’s cheek and Jules' heart ached, that clumsy foolish girl was like a sister to her.

"It's the music, Jules..."

Jules sat beside Lillie that blinked her eyes and rubbed them cleaning the tears away,

"But sweetie this song is not sad."

"I know but I feel that my heart went into a rollercoaster cart and can’t get out. Isn’t it stupid?!"

The last days have been hard on Lillie. She hasn't seen her boyfriend and what from she told her he barely contacted her. They were in the beggining of a relationship, Jinki was famous and Lillie had very low self-esteem. In her mind, she was always questioning the real reason Jinki was dating, because in her point of view she didn't deserve him. Dating someone famous, handsome and successful was hard for a girl like her.

"Oh dear, do you know what you need?! A girl’s night out! I will turn you into a goddess and we will go out and make everyone fall for you! That Pabo Dubu will get insanely jealous when he sees the selca we are going to send him! "

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jinki was on the van with the other members coming from one of their schedules together. He rubbed his neck exhausted. That day seemed like it would have no end.

Taemin yawned by his side and leaned back in the seat closing his eyes.

"Wake me when we reach the dorm! I'm dead!”

"You'll be sleeping there today?" Minho asked before he put his headphones on

"Yes. Tomorrow it’s easier if we are all together! "

"I’m still going out tonight!" Kibum said.

"I don’t know where you get so much energy! I'm devastated!" Jonghyun exclaimed turning on his seat beside the driver to look at Kibum.

"It’s your fault! You never sleep at night!"

"I can’t help it! It’s not like I choose to have insomnia!"

Jinki ignored the argument between the two since it was a common thing between them. The members were always bickering in the kind of way brothers and best friends do. There was a reason they were the protagonists of so many fanfictions written by the fans.

Jinki closed his eyes and tried to relax but he needed Lillie for that. Since he was so busy he wasn't’ able to see her for days and barely had time to contact her. Being away from her made him miss her deeply and he realized that when he was with her he felt relaxed and recharged. He needed her.

Thinking about Lillie made him reach a sudden realization. Jinki opened his eyes startled. The last time he checked is handphone was the previous day.

Jinki reached for his phone on his coat pocket and checked the last message. She was talking about vampires in it.

"... I just want to be bitten by him! I miss him! "

Oh, Lillie! He frowned realizing what he just had done. Last night when he got home was so late he end up not bothering her but that morning he should have said something and forgot. Hours went by and when it noticed was night again. Jinki swallowed hard. Why didn’t she call, him though? Was she worried that she would bother him or act like a nagging girlfriend?! He felt terrible now.

Jinki hit his head on the front seat and groaned.

"Are you having a nervous breakdown Jinki?" Key asked looking at the leader.

"I don’t know!"

"I bet it has to do with the girl that I almost made cry the other day."

Taemin chuckled without opening his eyes. Jonghyun had made a point of telling everything to Minho who in turn told him and Key.

Onew sighed too tired to answer to their teasing.

"Jinki's in love!”Jonghyun chuckled "There's only one cure for that!"

"Her name is Lillie!” Said the manager who was driving. He also knew the story already, because Minho "accidentally" told him. Jinki groaned once again because he had to endure the teasing until they reached the dorm.

Key chuckled and Jonghyun began to sing Symptoms while a defeated Jinki looked at them.

Suddenly Minho pulled the headphones from his ears and turned back.

“Hyung, I remembered. Yesterday I found a tokki plushie in the living room, is it yours?"

The Bunny! He bought Lillie the soft toy and completely forgot to give it to her.

"Actually I also have plans for today!"

E7PF4gXjJhJxGKtZPoup04ZLKnO-noHicEODX-RHhtA8tXS3NWCjo_g8E9ubcexVSAFaUd1vP6bJJbaLTepkYbmQnQI4u0JVjiwzAISGMo6wPw-BNKDgglpi4Gt4cBU4IdVqwDor


 

"Here!" Jules gave Lillie another tissue. She heard the song about 10 times now and had been crying continuously feeling like a fool.

She was indeed a fool, acting as if that was the end of the world while Jules tried to calm her down by her side.

Jinki was busy and she had to endure it. It was as simple as that. Lillie got up from the bed and used the tissue to blow her nose and turned off the cd player.

"Ready?" Jules asked collecting all the used tissues from over the bed.

"Let's do it!" She should live her life, enjoy her free time with her friends and time would go by quicker. And soon Jinki would have time to meet her again.

"That’s my girl!"

Your name, the ringtone she gave to Jinki's calls started playing then and Lillie almost jumped over her bed to grab her phone.

"IT’S HIM!" Lillie beamed with wet and red eyes and Jules laughed.

“And you still doubt that you love him! What are you waiting for? Pick it up! "

Lillie cleared to try to disguise her weeping voice and answered the phone.

"Yes?"

"Lillie! I'm so sorry! I just arrived at the dorm. I know I didn’t text you all day but I can explain everything."

"You didn’t answer my texts!” she complained cutely.

"I know! I’m sorry! I was unable to answer them! Yesterday I arrived late and didn’t want to wake you up with a call and today I was so busy and forgot. I'm terribly sorry, but vampire Jinki got a little confused with the text. I think I need you to explain it to me! "

She relaxed loving how he was now flirting with her. "I only give explanations personally!"

"Great because I have something to give to you and it has to be today. Do you know that park near my dorm? "

"Yes, it’s not far from here!"

"Exactly! Do you think you can meet me there? I will be waiting! "

"YES! Right now? "

"Right now! The last one to arrive has to fulfill a wish to the winner!"

"Okay!" he hung out immediately without letting her finish and she chuckled because he was the cutest taking that challenge seriously.

Lillie smile faltered when she noticed Jules staring at her. She completely forgot about their girls night together.

"Forget it! Go see him!"

"I'm sorry!"

Lillie hugged Jules quickly and left the room as fast as she could.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

She literally ran to the park, foolishly forgetting her coat so it was a good way to keep herself warmer.

Lillie barely had reached the park when she saw a man in a dark blue jacket with a beanie on his head, leaning against a bench. Lillie knew immediately that it was Jinki.

She moved closer to him, all the frustration she felt during the day had magically disappeared.

Jinki stood up once he saw her and pulled her into his arms wrapping his coat around her which made her shiver in delight.

"Lillie!” He widened his eyes mistaking it as if she was trembling with cold” You must be freezing! Are you crazy ?"

"A little." She was feeling very warm in his arms though.

"Silly!" he kissed her forehead and pulled her even closer making her blush. She could feel the muscles of his chest under her hands and the memory of them together on his bed and how she was able to feel his body like that also made her ache inside. Lillie rested her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck lightly a bit shily. He smelled wonderful and didn't move an inch.

"Are you going to bite me, Lillie?"He let out a little chuckle. "Just kidding! How were these two days?"

She thought about what to say. Besides working she cried for 20 minutes listening to his music and thought about making him jealous with Jinho.

"They were long..."

Jinki kissed her hair and his hands moved on her back. "Mine too! It's torture not being around you! "

"Really?" She looked into his eyes feeling more and more like a fool.

"Of course!"

She hid her face on his chest and then raised her head to look at him when she remembered their challenge.

"By the way, I lost! What is your wish?"

"Yeah! I haven’t thought about that yet! But I feel like kissing you! Can I?"

For all the things he could have asked he asked for something as simple as that.

Lillie didn’t answer and simply joined her lips to his. Their noses bumped and he smiled at her eagerness to kiss him. Slower this time they joined their lips again and Jinki tilted his head so that there wasn't an accident this time. They kissed slowly, her heart beating crazily and she knew his wasn't calm either because she could feel it under the palm of her hand.

Lillie broke the kiss and opened her eyes. Jinki still had his closed and was smiling. Lillie raised her eyebrows wondering what was wrong and then he puckered his lips asking for one more kiss so she did kiss him again.

This time he was the one separating his lips from hers to kiss the corner of her lips and then down to her neck, only stopping at the place where she still had the mark of the previous day.

He kissed her gently there, savoring her and she burned as if the night wasn't cold at all.

“Lillie, I missed you!"

She closed her eyes and her heart ached with his words.

He sighed but stayed next to her neck still giving small and wet kisses on the same spot from the night before. His warm breath on her skin was so arousing.

"Why were you crying?" he asked softly making her open her eyes and look at him. How did he find out?

"Don’t try to lie. Your eyes are red and puffy and the taste of your skin is salty."

She was an idiot because she completely forgot to wash her face and put some makeup on to disguise it.

"Was it because I didn’t answer to you all day or something happened and you don’t want to tell me?"

Something did happen, she is madly in love with him and that worried her and made her insecure. Lillie averted her eyes from Jinki’s and that was when she noticed the bunny soft toy that was over the bench with a green bow tie around its neck.

"You brought me a plushie?"

"Don’t change the subject, Lillie!"

"It was nothing special! I was listening to a song and started crying. Typical me!"

"What song?"

"Is that really important?"

"If it makes you cry yes it's THAT IMPORTANT!” He frowned staring at her and Lillie sighed.

"Up and Down!" she mumbled looking at the collar of his shirt afraid to look at his eyes.

"Up and Down? Our Up and down? "

“Yes!”

"Nobody cries with that song!" Jules said exactly the same thing.

"I do..." she smiled weakly. It wasn’t the song, it was the way it made her think about them.

"Oh, Lillie! What am I going to do with you?! "

"My mother said exactly the same thing when I bought your albums! And look at me now here in your arms! "

That managed to make his expression soften and he kissed her again, this time just below her right eye.

"Don’t ever cry without my permission!"

He kissed her cheek next.

"Alright?"

His lips brushed against hers and he joined his forehead with hers, his eyes not moving away from hers, which was killing her!

"But what about if you're far away from me?"

"You call me!"

He kissed her cheek again and she melted.

"What if you don’t answer?" He didn’t answer the last two days.

He smiled against her lips.”I’ll try to make an effort, be a better boyfriend. I’m still new to this.”

His words made her surprised and she wondered what he meant. For sure he had girlfriends before.

"But If I still fail then you have permission to hit Dubu!"

"Dubu?"

"The tokki I brought to you from Japan!"

Jinki released one of his arms from behind her back and pulled the tokki into the middle of both.

She grabbed it and embraced the soft toy.

"It's so adorable! I love it! It’s like you! "

Jinki pouted "I'm way more adorable..."

Lillie laughed and kissed his cheek agreeing with him "Yes you are!"

Jinki pulled her tighter against him squishing the poor soft toy between them and rubbed his nose on hers.

"This is how you always should be! Smiling! That is my wish!"

Lillie melted with his words and as if that wasn’t enough to make her heart tingle he also took off his coat and covered her back with it.

"What are you doing? You'll be cold and someone may recognize you as well." When they were getting to know each other he also did the same and she refused to accept it. This time around Jinki ignored her.

"I have to go! But tomorrow I swear I'm going to text you a lot!I'll run home so I don’t need the coat! You can give it to me next time we meet! "

At that moment Lillie remembered the conversation she had with Jules before about saying I love you. She hesitated, biting her lower lip while Jinki pulled the hood of his hoodie to cover his head from the cold. It was crazy how nervous she felt about that. She knew what she felt and yet saying it was so embarrassing, maybe because she never once said those words or meant them. If she confessed her feelings to him what was the worst thing that could happen?! He could say nothing back and then she would end up heartbroken! Lillie looked at Jinki already in pain fearing his reaction but he didn’t seem to notice it and instead gave her a peek on her forehead.

"I’ll talk to you tomorrow! Dream about me!"

He shivered slightly and she grasped the coat to give it back to him, struggling with the huge soft toy in her arms, but before she could he turned to leave.

"Wait!" She screamed before she could help herself, wondering if she did it to give him the coat back or to tell him the words stuck in .

Jinki turned back a bit startled and looked at the ground wondering if he let fall something before he looked back at her.

“I...."

"Yes?"

"I...." Some words were so hard to say because they meant a lot.

Jinki’s handphone rang and he took it out of his pocket checking the caller.

"I lov... "Lillie swallowed the words realizing that he wasn't paying attention to her anymore and was reading the text he got.

"It's my mother! I forgot to call her today!” He blinked his eyes “But you were saying?"

"Nothing! I said nothing!"

"Seriously Lillie!” He frowned “What were you going to say?"

"Nothing! Bye! Dream about me too!"

It was her time to flee and she did running as fast as she could holding his coat and the bunny soft toy.

Jinki followed her with his eyes his cheeks a little hot. He wasn't imagining it right? She was going to say the word love. She was going to tell him that she loved him and she was extremely cute telling him to forget about it.

Jinki sighed. He loved her too and it was a shame that she didn't say it because he was struggling with the words too. There was a time in the past when he said those same words and end up hurting himself because of them. Maybe with Lillie, it would be different, he hoped it would since he cared for her a lot.

The next time they were together he was going to make sure that he told her the words she seemed to want to hear from him.

Jinki shivered again and ran back to the dorm.

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Lillie sipped a bit of her coffee and stared bored at her four shawol friends. From time to time they would meet to talk about "their boys", but lately she didn't find their meeting exciting.

Now everything was different, seeing them comment about the fact that her boyfriend was y or handsome was not something she would call fun. Of course, they had no idea she was dating Onew so it wasn’t their fault but still. That day it got even worse, someone made a small joke about dubulge and she almost spilled all of her coffee with the shock. Until that time she was alright joking about it but now just thinking about that part of Jinki made her body burn. Besides she was able to feel some parts of him when he laid over her on the night he showed her the dorm. That night she could have met dubulge personally.

Lillie covered and shook her head trying to keep the impure thoughts away.

Minseo, one of the shawols she liked the most, was by her side eyeing her curious. She became closer to Lillie in the months before Lillie started dating Jinki and she felt awful for lying to her about it too.

Lillie was a wolf wearing a sheep's clothing when she was in the middle of them. Not only she was dating Onew but she also knew Jonghyun now and even was at the dorm. She was there listening to them swear at actresses who acted with their oppas, without them knowing that she was kissing oppa.

"Lately you are acting very strange Lillie!" Haeun, one of the oldest shawols remarked. She was the one who added Lillie to the kakao chat to talk about SHINee.

"I’m working so much lately! I guess I’m tired!"

"You are not going to leave the fandom right? You can’t leave Onew oppa! "

No! That wasn’t going to happen for sure. She would stick to him until he left her.

"How can I do that??! I love that cutie! "

"Good! We have to go now!" The two other shawols left the table and Minseo and Lillie stayed alone, the later biting on the straw of her drink absentmindedly.

Minseo was a cute short girl with glasses and with straight black hair that fall on her shoulders. She had a lovely look but she was very brave and had a strong personality and Lillie admired her for that. She liked to call her tenderhearted Minseo because she loved Minho and had a good heart. Often she would volunteer at orphanages and kennels, everywhere someone needed love.

"Lillie I didn’t want to tell it in front of the other girls but I have a present for you!" Minseo declared as soon as she made sure the others wouldn't come back.

"Present?"

"Yes, you won’t believe it!” Minseo made a pause for drama and took a deep breath “Keep calm! Don’t have a heart attack, ok? Because it’s GREAT!"

"Oh! What is it?"

"My dad works at the mall where SHINee is having one of their fansigns and he managed to get us a way into their fansign tomorrow! You're going to meet Onew and I’m going to talk with Minho! How cool is that?"

Lillie took a while to react but Minseo didn't suspect probably thinking that she was in shook with the good news. The truth was that Lillie didn't know how to react. That was the first time that Lillie would be with Jinki when he was in fact Onew. Besides the previous night, she acted like a fool in front of him almost telling him that she loved him. He didn't say anything in his texts - yes he texted her a lot that day, compared to the previous ones - but she knew he suspected something. And now she would see him in a live event in front of so many people and would have to pretend that she didn't know him, or loved him as Jinki.

"Lillie You don’t look very excited!"

"I am!! I’m surprised!” Lillie giggled grabbing Minseo’s hand.

Slowly she was starting to get excited. That was an opportunity to surprise her boyfriend and she couldn't wait to see how he would react when he saw her in front of him asking for an autograph!