Chapter 16 - Silence

Dating an Idol

“I can’t believe this!” Lillie complained while she entered her apartment.

“What?” Jules asked holding several books in her arms and placing them at the living room table.

Lillie stared at Jules astonished. She was wearing pajamas when she liked to walk around in her underwear; and also glasses. She never wore glasses before, at least in front of Lillie.

“What?” Jules asked again. “I wanted to be nerdy today!”

“You can be nerdy?”

“I can! That’s why I like you so much. You aren’t afraid to show your nerdy self to the world!”

“I don’t think that was a compliment…” Lillie murmured and went to the bathroom.

“You didn’t find the scarf right?”

“Nope! Went to all stores! It’s sold out everywhere! I can’t believe I won’t be able to give it to him!”

Jules hummed a song and sat at the table preparing her things for her meeting the next day when Lillie get back from the bathroom smiling.

“It’s here!”

“Who is?” Jules asked still staring at the papers in front of her.

“My period came!”

Lillie sat on the chair beside her and grabbed one of the sheets Jules was working at looking at it curiously. She was working too much lately! She had a lot of responsibilities at work now, managing the online classes.

“And you are happy because?” Jules asked looking at her from behind her glasses.

“I’m not pregnant!” It was so obvious!

“Oh! Was it late?”

“No, right on time, but I have reasons to get worried now!”

“But that would be awesome! Can you imagine? Innocent Lee Jinki gets foreigner girl pregnant!” Jules laughed evilly and Lillie grabbed a book from the table and hit her.

“You know I would be the foreigner who seduced him right?” She said putting the book back on the table.

“Probably, but it would be cute! A little tokki! Adorable! I want to be the godmother of the first tokki!”

Lillie blushed with the idea. Jinki would have such cute kids in the future…

“Don’t say that!” she shivered. That would ruin Jinki’s life. They had to be careful! She was relieved when her period came. They were safe at least until the next time!

“What am I going to do about that scarf?! I saw another one really similar to it but more expensive.”

“Are you going to sell a kidney to buy it?”

“No. But I was thinking about working extra hours. I mean I will spend Christmas alone anyway so I can do it!”

“You won’t be alone! You have me! We can spend Christmas together!” Jules replied taking her glasses off.

“I know!” Lillie got up and back hugged her friend resting her head on Jules shoulder.

“Oh stop that!” Jules complained smiling.

 

 

“Rin!” Lillie yelled while she ran and hugged her friend. She was too emotional lately! Minseo hated her and now she only had Jules, Rin and Onew.

She couldn’t rely on her boyfriend lately. They rarely talked now. He was too busy and tired that sometimes they would only talk on the phone for five minutes.

Jules also had a lot of work to do lately, so Lillie felt all alone.

Rin was a little surprised. Lillie never hugged her.

“I’m sorry! I think all this Christmas lights and environment is making me too mushy!”

“That’s ok! I’m glad to see you!”

“Me too! I thought you wouldn’t talk to me anymore since Minseo hates me now!”

“Don’t be silly! That’s between you too! Actually I’m a little curious about the reason she doesn’t talk to you anymore.”

“She didn’t tell you?” Maybe she still thought of her as a friend or maybe she was only protecting Onew.

They went for a cup of coffee and sat outside on a bench, enjoying the beautiful night.

“I’m going to tell you a secret Rin. I know you will understand me since you are going through the same I did!”

Rin was clueless about what she was talking.

“I know about you and Jonghyun!”

“What?” Rin blushed surprised. How did she find out? She didn’t tell anyone yet.

“My boyfriend told me.”

“Your boyfriend? How did he find out?”

“He is Onew…I’m dating Onew!”

If she told her that a few days ago Rin wouldn’t believe her, but since she met Jonghyun she started to believe that sometimes things unexpected like that could happen.

“You mean that you are dating Lee Jinki in secret?”

“Yes!” Lillie rubbed her hands nervously “I know it’s unbelievable but I got to meet him and we are dating for some time now…”

“Oh then that day you went by my house you slept at SHINee’s dorm?” Lillie knew what she was really asking and felt her face got red.

“Yes…also I know Jonghyun too…and...”

“…The other SHINee members! WOW!” Rin surprisingly started laughing and soon Lillie followed her.

It was something unimaginable but for them it was possible.

“I still can’t believe I’m talking with Jinki’s girlfriend!” Rin said giggling.

“Well I’m talking with Jonghyun’s girlfriend too!”

“No!” Rin said firmly “I’m not his girlfriend...”

“No? Why? He likes you a lot!”

“He does?”

Lillie nodded and Rin couldn’t help but smile pleased. Jonghyun didn’t have to worry anymore. Jinki told Lillie, a few days ago, that Jonghyun was feeling insecure about Rin’s feelings. Rin liked Jonghyun, Lillie was sure of that.

“So Minseo find out?” Rin asked suddenly.

Lillie warmed her hands with the cup of hot chocolate.

“Yes! I had to tell her! She didn’t accept it well. I can understand her but I couldn’t bring myself to tell her before. I had to protect Jinki! I can’t go around telling everyone that he is dating...”

“I know! I’ll try to talk with her! I also need to tell her about Jonghyun!”

“She is going to hate us!”

“No! I bet she will ask us to introduce Minho to her instead!” Rin chuckled and Lillie smiled grateful for her reaction to the news.

Suddenly they heard a phone ring. It was Rin’s phone.

“Oh it’s Jonghyun!” she picked up the call acting a little embarrassed and Lillie thought she looked so cute while she talked with him.

Lillie looked at her own phone that didn’t have any new messages or calls. The last time she talked with her boyfriend was on the previous afternoon. She sent him a few messages wishing him a good day, advising him to rest or eat…But she didn’t receive any reply for him yet.

She looked at Rin’s smile while she listened to her soon to be boyfriend’s voice and Lillie’s heart hurt a little.

Lately she only could hear her boyfriend’s voice on youtube videos.

 

I'm worried about what those tightly shut lips

May say and worried about what you're thinking

 

 

Minho smiled at Eun Ha while she showed them the clothes they will use at the concert.

They had a meeting and after it Minho was curious to see the outfits. Actually he was just trying to find a way to be alone with Eun Ha. Key spoiled his plans and him and Taemin followed him to check on the outfits.  Minho was a little angry with Kibum.

Jonghyun stayed behind talking with Rin on his phone. They were so busy lately they didn’t even have time to eat. He used all the little moments to talk with her.

When he was walking back to the outfit room he saw Onew outside talking on his phone. He was probably talking with Lillie. He missed her; lately he was always looking at the photos and videos he had of her on his phone. Jonghyun was going to open the door to the room when he heard Jinki talking. He stopped listening to the conversation. He shouldn’t do it but Onew’s strained voice made him worry.

“We can’t have this talk now! I’m dating another person! I got over you!” Onew paused and looked in Jonghyun’s direction noticing him.  

The older man expression didn’t change. He was unreadable but Jonghyun knew that it was an important call.

“Yes it’s serious! I have to go! I’m sorry…I can’t do anything! We can talk later!” He hung up and turned to Jonghyun.

“I’m not cheating on Lillie!” He said defending himself.

“I know! You wouldn’t do something like that and I didn’t ask!”

“The person talking with me on the phone was my ex! It’s funny…”

He never talked about her. No one in SHINee knew who she was. They only thing they knew was that it was an unrequited love for him.

“Funny?” Jonghyun asked with his hand on the door handle waiting for his answer.

“She suddenly realized that she likes me!”

“And?” Jonghyun asked curious.

“I don’t like her Jjong! I’m over her…and I have Lillie now! I love Lillie and it’s a totally different relationship!”

“Good!” The younger man exclaimed too quickly.

“Why?”

“I like Lillie!” He answered grinning.

Onew frowned and Jonghyun rushed to explain the reasons behind his answer.

“I mean as a sister! She is nice and she likes you a lot! Also she is good for you and we all can see that she makes you happy!”

“She truly does…” Onew remarked thoughtfully.

At that precise moment, Key opened the door and unknowingly struck Jonghyun’s forehead with the door.

Jonghyun cried in pain rubbing his forehead. He knew that his temple was probably red.

“What are you doing behind the door? Are you crazy?” Key asked and Jonghyun looked at him with wet eyes and a hurt expression.

“Why are you crying hyung?” Taemin asked coming from behind Key laughing.

“I bet his girl didn’t answer his phone call!” Minho added stopping by Taemin’s side.

Jonghyun rubbed his forehead ignoring their comments and looked at Onew.

He knew how ex-girlfriends could be a problem if past relationship weren’t completely finished. Jonghyun hoped that Onew was right and that past relationship wouldn’t be a problem to his present relationship with Lillie.

 

Hot, hot, hot burning

Thump, thump, thump running

 My heart is only wanting you

 

 

The clock on Lillie’s bedside table told her that it was already past midnight. She had one miss call from Onew and a voice message.

She was working when he called her and she didn’t noticed her phone vibrating. Now it was too late and was too tired.

She stayed working past hours helping a coworker with some paperwork. All the extra hours would help her get more money to buy the scarf she wanted to give him.

She played his message.

“Hi! What’s wrong? Are you sleeping already? I’m so sorry I didn’t answer your messages. I’m really busy and I’m going to Japan tomorrow…” he paused probably thinking about what to say after “I miss you…” She felt like crying. Idiot! “I wanted to hear your voice so much today! Sleep well tokki!”

She wrote his number that she already knew by heart and hesitated before calling him.

Onew was probably resting or working but she missed him so much…

She made her decision! Lillie was probably being selfish but she decided to call  her boyfriend anyway.

The phone rang for a few times and no one was answering. She was going to give up when she heard his sleepy voice from the other side. That voice brought so many good memories to her. All her body shivered remembering her in his arms on her bed a week before.

“Hi tokki! You called me!” he sounded so tired but happy.

“I’m sorry! You were sleeping!”

“That’s ok! Hearing your voice is better than sleeping!”

She smiled pleased because she knew how much he liked sleeping. That was a great compliment!

“You are so cute!” she exclaimed.

“Did you call me to say that?” Onew giggled. She was the one who looked cute when she said that kind of things.

“No! I called you to wish you a nice trip and to say that I also miss you a lot! Oppa I wanted to hear your voice so badly!”

“Oh Lillie I know! I can’t stop watching your video! When I get back from Japan and if I have free time I’m going to hug you and kiss you a lot! I won’t release you for hours!”

“I’ll be waiting! It’s so cold in my room right now!” she paused. She wasn’t the kind to tease, but she wasn’t the kind to date an idol too and look at her now! So she …“I wish you were here to warm me!”

She meant it! She missed his warm body; the way his lips felt on her skin, the soft skin of his arms…she almost moaned remembering his touch.

My love is forever

Even if you ask again, say forever

How much more do I have so you'll know, know

 

Onew bit his lip. Why was she doing that to him?!

“Aish…Don’t say that, makes me want to jump off my bed and go see you!”

“Come then!” Lillie sat up on her bed, her heart beating to an uncontrollable speed.

“Tokki…” he cried and she knew right away what he was thinking “If I go see you, we both know that I won’t get out from your bed…”

She knew that and she wouldn’t let him go away from her embrace. Lillie felt bad for asking. He had a flight the next day…

“I’m sorry! You are right, you should rest…” She said sadly.

“Please don’t get mad with me!” he pleaded making a cute voice and she smiled.

“I won’t! I know it’s not your fault!” She knew it but it didn’t change the fact that she missed him.

“I promise that once I get time I will meet you!”

“You will have to kiss me a lot!”

“I will! You won’t be able to breathe because my lips won’t leave yours!”

They said their goodbyes and she sighed before getting up from her bed.

She blamed her period as the reason for her being so depressed lately. Lillie grabbed a change of clothes and dragged her feet to the bathroom. She heard a noise coming from Jules room. She wasn’t alone in her room and Lillie didn’t know who was with her.

Maybe it was Jonghyun?! No! He wouldn’t do that to Rin and their “relationship” was over now. Jules had a new man in her life and didn’t share it with her.

The thought that Jules didn’t trust her enough to tell her that she had a new boyfriend hurt Lillie a little!

 

 

 

They all entered the plane and Jonghyun sat next to Onew who was already closing his eyes.

The leader was used to sleep on the plane. Time would go by more quickly and he could rest for a few hours.

The previous night he had a hard time falling asleep. All his body hurt because of the intense choreographies practice he had all week and his head was heavy, but he couldn’t stop thinking about Lillie asking him to warm her.

She sounded so y and his body reacted to her voice right away. Onew rolled in bed without being able to sleep. Every time he closed his eyes he remembered one part of Lillie’s body and the way he kissed her or how her skin felt against his own skin.

Onew smiled remembering the hickey Lillie gave him. Everyone made fun of him during practice time but he was so proud of it that he didn’t care. Her lips touching the skin of his neck was a memory that could turn him on.

In the end he went to take a shower and fall in bed exhausted.

“Where is Minho going?” Jonghyun asked and Onew opened his eyes. He was going in the direction of the cordi noonas seats upfront. “Don’t tell me he is going to talk with that girl…”

“He must like her a lot!” Onew smirked and Jonghyun looked to a seat a few rows back. Key was seating beside Taemin and Minho’s empty seat. While the younger one was listening to music and ignoring everything around him, Key was staring at Minho’s back with a determinate expression.

“He is really going to set him with Jules!” Jonghyun stated.

“That’s like setting a cat with a dog! It doesn’t work, even I can see that!”

“No! Cats and dogs can work when there is love! Look at me and Rin, I’m a dog and she is a pretty cat and we are perfect together!”

Jonghyun explained his theory and Onew smiled while glancing back at Taemin. He was worried with him.

The past few days Taemin worked really hard at the practices. He didn’t stop to rest much and Jinki knew why. It was his way of forgetting about the girl who broke his heart.

Taemin didn’t talk about it much but he revealed some things to his hyung. As always Taemin felt that he could share that kind of things with Onew.

Jinki knew that the girl in question got a new boyfriend and it wasn’t Taemin. The poor boy was so lost! Jinki couldn’t imagine what he was going through and he didn’t want to imagine it! 

Jonghyun followed Onew’s gaze.

“It’s going to get better with time…” The younger man said.

“Do you think so?” Jonghyun had more experience in that subject than Onew.

“It will, if she isn’t the one for him!”

“You are so romantic Jamong!”

“Only for you Jinkis Jinkis!” Jonghyun answered laying his head on the older man’s shoulder.

 

If you're going to change easily, then never

I wouldn’t even start

No matter what others say, I'm one

Forever or never

 

 

Minho sat on the free seat beside Eun Ha side startling her.

“Minho-ssi what are you doing here?” she looked around searching for the other cordi that was supposed to be sitting beside her. She was talking with the other two cordis a few seats away.

“I came to see if you were ok. I know you don’t like flying!”

“It’s not that, it’s my first time on a plane!”

“Are you nervous?”

“A little!” she said with a weak voice. He knew that it was more than a little, she was grasping her seat and she was pale.

Minho stopped for a moment admiring her. Eun Ha was wearing a pink sweater and black pants, her hair was caught up on a braid and she wasn’t wearing makeup. Even being dressed so simple she was more beautiful than any woman on that plane.

“I wish I could travel with you…”

“But you are traveling with me!” Eun Ha said her eyes dodging to the other cordi. She was afraid to be seen with him. They didn’t have anything going on but he made her nervous.

He was her kind of man and she always dreamed to marry someone like him, but he was Choi Minho and also someone from the company. They were off limits.

Since she met him she made a decision of ignoring him but he was a stubborn man.

Every time he came by SM Building he would visit her with some lame excuse he made up. Some rumors were going around already and the other cordis didn’t like her because of that. If the company found out they would make an inquiry and all of them could lose their job.

“No! I mean travel by your side in this seat…” She looked at him with her beautiful black eyes and long eyelashes and he blushed “and maybe hold your hand?!”

He was crazy to voice out what he really wanted to do. His eyes fall to her full lips and she quickly turned away from him looking nervous.

“I’m sorry!” he mumbled. He was risking too much and she didn’t seem to like his insinuations.

“You should go back to your seat Minho–ssi!”

“I should…” He got up not knowing what to say or do to make her look at him again and got back to his seat dejected with her reaction.

The older cordi sat by Eun Ha side and looked at her.

“Are you ok?” the older woman asked.

Eun Ha didn’t answer. Her heart was beating too much for her own good. That feeling caught her up surprisingly and unexpectedly and she didn’t know what to do.

Choi Minho was off limits but he was the one she wanted…

 

I-I-I love you, I-I-I need you

Why are you acting like

You don't know my love?

 

 

Lillie went to her usual meeting with other shawols but this time she was alone. Minseo was there too but she didn’t even look at her once.

She felt miserable. She didn’t sleep much in the last days since she was working double, also Jules and Jinki were busy and Rin had another big project so she couldn’t go out with her.

She was all alone for the first time since she got to Korea and she felt so lonely.

While the other girls talked about the last concert and what they would do after watching the Japanese fancams Lillie played with her napkin, her eyes on the table.

“I bet Onew is dating!” a tall Korean girl suddenly said and Lillie’s head quickly rose, almost automatically. She saw Minseo eyeing her, watching her reaction.

She gulped nervous.

“No way! He only dates chicken!” the girl next to Lillie exclaimed making all shawols laugh.

“No! I mean it! The way he acts lately, all happy and confident! Also at the concert, I swear he was searching for someone…I bet she was there!”

Lillie grasped her napkin when the girl next to her elbowed her.

“What you think? You are a foreigner; maybe you have a different point of view on this.”

All eyes were on her; even Minseo looked at her intently from behind her glasses.

Eotteoke?

If she denies it she would be a total liar and feel miserable, also Minseo would be disappointed. If she said yes she would be digging her own grave.

“I…I don’t know…I mean…” Minseo looked away disappointed and Lillie felt like crying.

Suddenly she knew what she had to say.

“I think he deserves to be happy! I don’t care if he is dating…I just hope she makes him happy! If I was her I would thank the heavens every day because I got the opportunity to meet him. Also I would do everything to protect him even if that mean losing someone important to me and suffering because of it…I’m sorry!” she got so carried away that she didn’t realize she was just talking to Minseo who was avoiding her.

“Don’t be sorry! I also think he should have a girlfriend!” the tall girl said, not knowing the true meaning behind the “I’m sorry”.

“Don’t worry you won’t lose anyone since you aren’t dating him!”

She laughed and Lillie smiled weakly at her. If only she knew...if they all knew, shawols would kill her!

“I don’t want him or any of them to date!” another girl said and all shawols started voicing their opinions.

Lillie looked at them argue about Onew’s love life like they knew him or he was their possession and unknowing also discussing her love life too.

“If he dates I hope he dates someone famous!” a girl said and Lillie looked at her own hands on her lap.

They would never accept her! She had this crazy fantasy about her and Jinki going public and everyone accepting their relationship, allowing them to be a normal couple.

It was just a fantasy. Sooner or later everyone would find out and the bad opinions about her would end up ruining what they had.

She needed to keep it a secret or things would end…

Without Lillie noticing Minseo knew exactly what she was thinking. She was silently listening to the argument between shawols and watching how Lillie’s expressions changed. She was hurting with all that comments.

“I think they should date!” she said raising her voice over the others “I mean they are humans like us! And I don’t care if they fall for a famous person or a foreigner…as long as they are happy! Also if you don’t want them to be happy you are not a true shawol! This is my opinion! “

Lillie smiled at Minseo from the other edge of the table.

There was still hope on their friendship!

 

 

She run after Minseo and hugged her. The meeting ended and she followed Minseo down the street like a stalker until it was safe to talk with her.

“Thank you Min!”

“Ya…release me!” Minseo pushed Lillie away although she didn’t mind the hug. “I truly believe what I said. It wasn’t meant for you! I was only protecting our boys and…your boyfriend!”

“You are a good shawol! Can you forgive me?” Lillie asked looking cutely at her. She could be such a cute tokki sometimes. She was probably learning with Onew. That thought alone made Minseo almost laugh.

“Rin talked with me…she told me about her and…Jonghyun. Also she made me realize some things. I think I was a little unfair with you. I can see now that it’s hard to be an idols girlfriend but I still feel hurt with you since you didn’t trust me enough to tell me…”

“I know and I’m really sorry! Please? Forgive me?”  Lillie begged her.

“I have to go! We can talk another time!”

Lillie pouted while Minseo walked down the street to the bus stop.

It was a start! Soon she would forgive her and be her friend again.

Lillie turned around and walked slowly back home. She didn’t have anyone waiting for her anyway.

 

 

Lillie piled her worksheets and looked at them proud. She did them on record time: only 3 hours!

She got up from her desk in her room and started dancing to Sherlock, the song that was playing on the background, with a new dorky dance she just made up. Dancing was not her thing. Maybe she could ask her boyfriend to give her dance lessons someday…if he had free time and remembered she existed.

 

Even breathing can be heard as a noise

I hate your silence, I fear it.

 

She was in the middle of the I’m so curious step when her phone rang.

She quickly turned the volume down and jumped on her bed grabbing her phone. It was him! She grinned and answered the call.

“Vampire Jinki I miss you!” she said right away with an aegyo voice.

“Oh…really?” another voice said for the other side.

She sat up on the bed embarrassed. It was Key not Jinki.

“What happened?” she was worried now. Maybe he got hurt or sick, or maybe the traveling to Japan didn’t go well.

“Nothing! I just borrowed Jinki’s phone to call you!”

“Oh…”

“I have a favor to ask you. I left my dogs at home because I couldn’t take them to the hotel. I was too busy…so can you go by our dorm and take them? I’ll give you the address to the hotel and the pass for the dorm. Please? I don’t have anyone else to ask…” Key pleaded and melted Lillie’s heart right away. No one could say no to Key.

“Sure…I’ll be happy to do it!”

“Great!” He said relieved.

“Is Jinki there?” Lillie asked.  She wanted to talk with him.

“Yeah! He is up on stage right now rehearsing! He said I could call you since he is busy!”

He was always busy! She mentally kicked herself. It was not his fault…still it hurt!

“Ok! I’ll do it! Don’t worry!” She added still disappointed.

“I’ll send the information to you later!”

“YA!” Kibum yelled suddenly making her ear hurt.

“Hi Lillie!” She heard Jonghyun’s voice.

“Give the phone back! The Yeong-gam is gonna kill you!” she heard Kibum say on the background.

“I have to talk with you!” Jonghyun totally ignored the younger man.

“With me?” She was surprised. What could possibly Jonghyun want for her?!

“Yes! You are Rin’s friend right? I need to know her preferences, what she likes to do on dates or what she wants a guy to give her!”

“Why?”

“I want to have a romantic date with her…so tell me what I should do!”

“I don’t know!” Lillie was lost. She didn’t know Rin that long.

“Common I helped you with Jinki!”

He was right. She bit her lip in deep thought.

“Rin likes flowers!”

Really?”

“Yeah! All girls do! It’s so romantic! Try buying something special with a meaning! Since Rin is...”

“…pure…I know! I got it! Thanks!” He was going to ask something when she heard a lot of different voices on the background.

“Ya” “He is coming! I warned you” “I wasn’t doing anything special!” “You…”

“Hey!” Onew said from the other side making her smile.

It was him! She wanted so much to see him.

“Hi!” she answered timidly.

“Did Jonghyun bully you?” He asked, his voice sounding worried and angry at the same time.

“I didn’t!” she heard Jjong answering on the background making her grin.

“No, he didn’t! How are you?”

“Tired and you?”

“Also tired and wanting desperately to fall in your arms!”

“Soon…very soon! Please be patient my love ok?”

She melted inside every time he called her my love. The way he said it was so precious…

“I have to go…sorry!”

Suddenly the call was turned off. She didn’t even have time to say goodbye to her boyfriend.

She frowned looking at Jinki’s poster on her wall. Jonghyun’s was by Onew side smiling.

He was so sweet thinking about giving flowers to Rin! Flowers are so romantic!

She realized Onew never gave flowers to her. Well she had a tokki and a ring that he gave her.

Lillie looked at her finger. Her ring with a little heart was still there. She wandered if he was wearing his ring too. Probably not because people would notice and rumors would start…

But that wasn’t the worst thing she thought about.

Funny how everyone wanted to talk with her except her boyfriend!

 

Are you still shaking

Because you can't trust my heart?

 

 

She opened the door using the code Key sent her. He used his phone to text her and she saved his number on her phone. Now she had Onew’s and Key’s number. She felt special!

Lillie awkwardly entered SHINee dorm. Everything was so quiet. She was happy that they trusted her so much that they even gave her the code to their house. It was something big. She could sell everything on that house if she was a crazy fan.

She breathed in and out a few times and walked to the balcony. The dogs started barking when they saw her and she played with them a little so they would calm down. They were so cute! She missed having a dog…

Lillie was going to grab the dog’s things and take them out when a sudden thought entered her mind.

She missed Onew and his smile, his arms around her, his lips, his smell...She was a total mess, always watching videos with him and sighing in front of her computer; but his room and his things were just a step away from her.

She was acting like a crazy fan! No! She was acting like a desperate girlfriend who missed her boyfriend. Since Lillie was dating Jinki there was no problem in entering his room. She wouldn’t touch anything.

She walked through the hall and opened the door to his room.

Everything was tidied up since they had a cleaning lady to do that. She entered  the room and sat on his bed. She blushed remembering their first night together and lied down closing her eyes. The memories of that night and the way she felt came to her and she blushed. It was the best night of her life, or at least one of the best nights. She smiled remembering the other night she spent in his arms. Every moment with him was special. He was special!

 

For my love! For my love!

For my love! It's forever, forever

 

She opened her eyes and looked around her. That was what he saw every time he lied on that bed. On his bedside table she saw her smiling face looking at her. The picture she gave him was exactly where he said that he would put it. He really placed it on his room on a way that he could look at it every morning when he woke up and every night before Jinki fall asleep.

Oh he liked her! She hugged herself feeling all warm inside! Lillie could feel his love and she felt a little better now…

 

Yo

Forever is my love for you

The only one, holding both of my hands

 

She got up and smoothed the covers from his bed so no one would notice that she was there.

Lillie checked his closet next and opened it slowly. She admired his clothes not touching them and recognized some shirts from the airport photos or one of their dates. They smelled like him. She pouted wanting to hug his clothes like they were him and closed the closet quickly.

She couldn’t do that. She was a weirdo!

She looked around at his things and on his desk Lillie saw the book she gave him.  He was actually reading it. Maybe he was learning the names of some constellations to teach her on another date.

Jinki was probably working so hard right now and Lillie was being a mess crying all over the place because she missed him. She was being selfish.

She closed the door of his room and grabbed the dog’s leashes to take Keys dog out.

 

Trust that will never waver

Your heart that won't waver

 

 

Jules a Christmas song while eating a cookie.

“Let’s open the cake!” Lillie said with a Santa hat on her head looking at the Christmas cake Jules bought. It was a large round cake with a Santa on the top and white topping imitating snow. The Santa figure was surrounded by strawberries. Lillie loved strawberries!

“No! We have to wait!” Jules said grabbing another cookie.

“Why? I’m hungry and it looks delicious!”

“Just wait!” she said hitting Lillie’s hand that was going to steal a strawberry from the cake topping.

“You are mean unnie!” Lillie pouted and crossed her arms. She was playing around now but she was actually a little hurt with Jules. She never talked about the new boyfriend with her.

“Aigo! So cute!” Jules pinched her cheek and Lillie tried to bit her!

“Now, now! Be a nice tokki and smile for the camera!” Jules said and grabbed Lilies phone taking a photo of Lillie’s pouting and looking sadly at the camera.

“Nice!” she said typing something on her phone.

“Hey what are you doing?” Lillie asked getting up and trying to take her phone from Jules hands.

“Sending this to your boyfriend! He will love it!” she gave the phone back to Lillie after she send the message.

“What did you write?”

“Your cute tokki misses her oppa so much!” Jules answered cutely and Lillie tried to hit her.

“Aish…I don’t believe it!”

The doorbell rang while Lillie complained about Jules embarrassing her. Jules ignored Lillie and went to open the door.

“Are we waiting for someone?” Lillie asked Jules.

“Of course! We can’t eat that cake alone!”

“I could…” Lillie said looking sadly at it.

Rin entered the room at that moment and Lillie beamed at her until she saw Minseo enter the room too.

Lillie felt like crying. Jules invited them?! Oh! Jules knew how she was feeling down lately.

“We have a cake!” Lillie said embarrassed without knowing how to show them how it meant so much to her that they came.

 

 

 

The night was great. They talked about everything, including SHINee and guys.

They ate the cake and drank a little. Jules was already drunk and started singing Selene. Lillie told Rin she was Jonghyun’s fan but hide the kiss scene from her. That would be awkward. Jules hugged Rin and told her how lucky she was to have that awesome man by her side. Rin just smiled back at her trying to get away from her strong embrace.

Minseo just laughed, her cheeks a little pink from the alcohol. Only Rin didn’t drink and was having a hard time taking care of them.

The bell rang and Lillie got up tripping on Minseo’s leg. She giggled all the way to the door and opened it to see a bouquet of roses in front of her.

A delivery man with a bouquet of roses! She thanked the man and closed the door searching for a card.

Maybe it was for Rin…maybe Jonghyun decided to send them, but how did he do it so fast?! Also how did he know that Rin was there?!

“Red roses? WOW!” Minseo said clapping when Lillie entered the room with it.

“Maybe they are for you” Lillie said looking at Jules and her friend shook her head.

“I bet they are from your boyfriend!”

Lillie stared at the flowers. Jinki sent her flowers? Really?

She opened the small card.

“Lillie I miss you!”

They were for her! He really sent her flowers! She hugged the bouquet smiling.

 

 

Jonghyun glanced at Jinki. He was on the other side of the table. They just finished their first concert and where having dinner.

Onew was using his phone smiling like an idiot.

“Hey vampire Jinki!” Key shouted suddenly and Onew looked at him blushing. Since Kibum called Lillie he spent all the time making fun of him. He didn’t mind though because he liked when she called him that…but Kibum calling him vampire was a little awkward!

“The things I learn!” Key smirked putting food on his mouth.

Onew ignored him and looked at Lillie’s selca again. She was wearing a Santa hat and pouting. Too cute for words! He sighed! He was going to call her after dinner…

“Comon Jinkis Jinkis….forgive me!” Jonghyun suddenly said.

“I told you not to talk with her without me around!”  Onew frowned.

“I was desperate ok?!” Jonghyun used his puppy eyes on his hyung but they didn’t have an effect on him.

Key laughed and hit the leader on the shoulder.

“He didn’t steal her and I was around! He didn’t bully her too!”

“I know!” Onew said still jealous. He knew they wouldn’t hit on her, they were his friends, but still he felt jealous. She was a SHINee fan after all. She probably fangirled when she entered their dorm. She was a fan after all.

“If you forgive me I will give you important information about your girlfriend…”

“What important information?” Onew wasn’t happy. Jonghyun only talked a few minutes with his girlfriend and already knew something he didn’t know?!

“You should give her flowers when we get back. Something meaningful that has to do with her. ”

“Oh!” Onew looked at his food.

“You never gave her flowers?” Minho asked. He was acting strange since the day before but still was listening to their conversation. Taemin went to bed without dinner. They were tired and with too much things in their minds lately.

“Never thought about it!” Onew answered truthfully.

“You should! Girls like those kind of things!” Minho said playing with his food. Jonghyun smiled because he said exactly the same thing as Lillie. It was so obvious and he and Onew didn’t knew it.

Minho lost all his appetite too. He couldn’t stop replaying what happened earlier on his mind.

“I’m going to bed!” He said getting up and going to his room. Key looked at him worried.

“I will! I will send her flowers!” Onew said smiling. He could be a romantic man too.

He would send her lilies, like her name. Also lilies symbolized purity and innocence with a mix of femininity and iness, he learned it after a quick search on naver. It was perfect for her…she was so pure and innocent but at the same time she was such a tease.

Suddenly he missed her so much that he got up from his seat.

“What? Lost your appetite too?” Kibum said. Only he and Jonghyun were eating now. “What’s wrong with us?!” They were eating machines and lately they weren’t eating like they should.

“I will come back! I need to talk with Lillie…” Onew answered and went to his room that he was sharing with Taemin, sitting on his bed.

The maknae had his back turned to him and was probably sleeping.

Onew dialed Lillie’s number quickly and waited.

“Oppa!” he heard her happy voice from the other side and he knew right away that she has been drinking.

“Are you drunk?” He frowned. He hoped she was safe at home at least. She was so cute when she was drunk and also too innocent.

“No oppa! Just super happy! I’m having a party at my house with the girls!” she giggled and he shivered remembering the way she giggled on the night she was drunk. The way she tried to seduce him. He wanted to see that side of her again. This time he would “play” with her.

“Merry Christmas! I love the selca you sent me so much that is my phone background now!”

“Oh that’s embarrassing! How was the concert? We saw some fancams already!”

“It was ok…”

“As always…you are perfect!” Lillie interrupted him acting cute.

He grinned and stole a glance at Taemin again. He didn’t move an inch.

“I’ll be back after tomorrow and they will let us rest all Monday. Are you working?”

“I am…” she said sadly.

“I can go pick you up after you finish…”

“I’ll be working until late.” She said sitting beside his flowers that she put on her bedside table.

“Why? Do you need money?” Onew asked worried.

“Yes!”

“You must be tired and you shouldn’t stay out alone until late. What do you need money for? I can lend it to you…” He offered. Knowing that she was staying out late at night concerned him and money wasn’t an issue.

“NO WAY! I don’t want your money…I want only you…” Lillie trailed off.

God! He bit his lip. Her low drunk voice was so y.

“I want you too!”

 

My love is forever

Say until whenever, it's forever

How do I show you more so that you'll know, know

 

 “Thanks oppa! I loved them!” She said changing her y tone to a bubbly one. He was a little disappointed but glad at the same time. Her y voice was to appealing to dubulge.

“Ah?” He asked confused.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know! Silly vampire tokki!”

“No! What are you talking about?”

“My flowers! The ones you sent to me!” 

He looked around. Was he dreaming?! He thought about sending her flowers and it happened. How was that possible?

“What did I send you?” He asked to be sure.

“Red roses! Duh! Are you that tired that you don’t remember?” she giggled.

He wasn’t going to send her that. Lilies would be perfect for her!

“Lillie I didn’t send you roses!” Onew stated.

“What? Do you mean it? Then who sent them?”

“That’s what I want to know so I can kick his !” Who was the guy who dared trying to woo his girlfriend?!

Lillie grabbed the card that was by her side and read it to him.

“Maybe Jinho?” She suggested to him after reading it.

“Maybe…that guy doesn’t know when to give up! I need to have a talk with him.”

“I’ll talk with him tomorrow…” she sadly told him and Onew felt bad. He disappointed her. She truly liked the flowers that another guy that wasn’t her boyfriend sent.

“I’m sorry my love!” Jinki felt bad about it. He was going to work hard to please her next time he got to see her. He couldn’t wait for Monday.

“That’s ok! Its only flowers! Pfff!” she tried to brush it off but lying wasn’t one of her talents and he knew.

“Leave work earlier Monday. I’ll pick you up!” He insisted.

“You shouldn’t!”

“I want too! I’ll wait until you get off! And prepare your lips because my lips miss yours extremely!” The tone of his voice was a joking tone but he meant it. He wanted to kiss her so badly. That picture of her pouting, her puckering lips…It was so unfair!

 

If it's not you, then never

Even if the whole world did it, still never

It's my choice now

Forever or never

 

She laughed and he smiled because Jinki knew she wasn’t mad with him. That was enough to make him breathe relieved.

“Ok!”

He said goodbye to her and placed his phone by his side on the bed.

Onew stared at the wall in front of him for a few minutes.

“What’s wrong?” Taemin asked him, his head was resting on his pillow and he had his sleepy eyes open looking at his hyung.  Just like Onew knew him he also knew when something was worrying Onew.

“I don’t know! But something is wrong!”

Jinki was thinking. The card on the flowers read “I miss you” on it.

Jinho could see her every day since he worked with Lillie.

She didn’t have any other admire beside him, at least that both knew, so the only person that could miss her was Jinki and…her ex.

Jinki run a hand through his hair and groaned worried.

He needed to get back to Korea but he still had one concert to do!

Jinki truly hoped that he was wrong! 

Hi! Im back!

First of all I want to thanks monkeyandtofu!

She probably hates me right now though!

Also thanks to my faithful readers ( 4 or 5 readers) that insisted with me to keep writing.

I wanted to give up and I almost did! 

But Im going to try to improve my english and everything! 

Thanks to my number one fan! My sistar sis! XD ehehe

I know you wanted CEL instead but you got to stick with DI for now!

This chapter has lots of all SHINee not only Jinki and Lillie. I know that may be disapointing for some...

Also I realized a few minutes ago that this is going to mess my shedule and CEL timeline is starting to move quicker than DI. So you are probably going to see spoilers for DI on the next chapter of CEL.

Dont know how this happened really! XD 

Well you know the thing! Comment, subscribe and things like that!

Love you! 

EDIT: song! I always forget!