Chapter 20 - Sweet

Dating an Idol

Jinho chuckled. Lillie was so cute acting nervous.

“I think I’ve met him already too. He said a lot of interesting things about your affection from him but the way he looked at you was what gave him away.”

Lillie bit her lip nervous. He knew! He knew! What were they going to do now?!

Jinho noticed her change of expression. She actually thought he was going to tell everyone and try to ruin her relationship with the idol. He isn’t that kind of person.

“Don’t be afraid! I’m not going to tell anyone. I’m not like that. I’ll wait for you. He isn’t someone from your world. Sooner or later you two…”

“It won’t happen!” Lillie answered quickly and loudly making the others stare at her. She lowered her voice down. “We won’t break up!”

Jinho stared at her and her determined expression.

“He isn’t the only one who cares about you. That scene he made in front of me was careless…”

“He does. He loves me! He was worried back then!” she said urgently defending her boyfriend.

“I don’t doubt that. Lillie, I don’t want to see you suffer. You should protect your heart before he hurts you. It will happen sooner or later even if you deny it.”

Jinho knew idols. They could hide from the public their relationships but they would change girlfriends every week. His sister dated one like that and the least thing he wanted to see was the girl he loved suffering like his sister did.

Lillie shook her head negatively grabbing the edge of her desk.

“It won’t. He loves me and he is different…”

“I only want to protect you. But you truly love him don’t you?!” He stared at Lillie sadly. He wanted to protect her with all his might. He wanted to be the one she told everything about her life but he wasn’t. ”I…Maybe I should go.”

He retreated leaving her sulking on her seat.

They won’t break up! He had zero chance with her. Lillie and Jinki were forever. They promised each other and she would become a better person just because she had him.

Jinki was so cute the night before on the phone, he even sang to her again.

Lillie giggled, leaning back on her seat, the chair almost falling so she grabbed the desk for support.

Jules laughed from her own desk looking at her and Lillie frowned before grabbing the mug with her boyfriend’s face. She needed to get back to work and she needed his smiling face staring at her to do it.

I’m nervous, I’m trembling

Something feels really good

My heart cannot calm down at all

For some reason, I’m excited today

 

 

 

“Did you see how she whispered at him?”

“They are totally dating. I don’t understand why she is lying though. It’s so obvious that her talk about a boyfriend is fake.”

“Yes. We can see she is hiding something.”

Her colleagues kept talking not knowing that Lillie was inside the bathroom stall listening to them.

For them she was Jinho girlfriend. She wondered how Onew would react if she told him. Lillie could see his jealous expression and she almost giggled in delight.

She would tell Jinki just to see him act like that. It’s good to be the one making him jealous for a change.

“Did you hear that they are going to fire someone?”

“Really?”

“I heard they are thinking about cutting on the teachers, the younger ones first.”

Lillie gulped, the smile living her face. She was the youngest one. If that rumor was true she would be a unemployed person soon.

She waited until they left the bathroom and searched for Jules who was entering one of the teaching rooms with a student.

Lillie grabbed her shoulder stopping her.

“What’s wrong?” Jules asked noticing how Lillie looked worried.

“Did you hear the rumors? The firing rumors...” she lowered her voice.

“I did.”

“Why didn’t you tell me anything?” Lillie asked looking around her.

“They won’t fire you. Don’t worry.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Just go to your desk and work! Keep calm and teach!”

“That’s beautiful Jules! How can you be so relaxed about this?”

“Don’t over react! It’s a rumor!”

Lillie expired watching Jules close the door of the classroom on her face.

She truly hoped she wouldn’t get fired. Lillie won’t have a contract anymore, no workplace and soon she could have to leave Korea. How would she have money to survive there if she didn’t have a place to work?!

 

 

It was the last night before Jinki went to the jungle and Lillie was on her bed without sleeping. It was still early, only 22 pm and she talked with him on the phone for one hour, flirting and joking but it wasn’t enough for her.

I’ll be back soon. It’s only two weeks. I will miss you so much! Think about me all the time! Don’t look at other guys! Ignore Jinho. Remember vampire Jinki is watching you! You are beautiful and y and I love you, my tokki, my love...

He sent her that message after they talked so she could replay it every day while he was away. Jinki was the best boyfriend in the world.

Suddenly her chest hurt so much thinking about him and she sat up on her bed, a crazy thought crossing her mind. She wanted to kiss and hug her boyfriend.

Lillie got up from her bed and quickly dressed her blue blouse and her jeans.

In half an hour she arrived to his dorm and gave her ID to the front guard before entering.

 

For some reason, I’m trembling today

I think something good will happen, oh

Somehow, somehow, it feels like

A day I’ll meet you, who I want to see

 

Onew was surprised to see her and even more surprised when she kissed him in the middle of the living room. Luckily no one was around to see it and they quickly moved to his room.

Now they were lying down on his bed, Lillie fully clothed and Jinki only wearing a black thank top and tracking pants; her head over his arm while they talked, his hands intertwined.

“Did you pack everything?” Lillie asked turning on her side so she could look at him, her free hand touching his arm muscles. That man was going to be her death!

“Yes. I finished minutes before you rang the bell. “He played with a strand of hair that escaped from her ponytail.

“I’m sorry I came like this but…”

“No. It was perfect. I’m so glad you came.” He smiled at her and she turned away to grab a black paper bag she brought with her and was on the floor.

“Here, for you!”

She offered it to him and Jinki opened it staring inside curiously.

“I know it’s late and you are probably not going to wear it this year anymore but I couldn’t buy it sooner.”

It was a beautiful orange scarf, just like the ones she gave to the other members on Christmas.

“You bought me one?” She laid down on his arm again and kissed his shoulder.

“This is awesome!” he put it around his neck and hers binding them together.

 

It’s someone who looks like you

My god, it’s you

You’re coming this way

 

She giggled and hugged him while his hands caressed her back.

“Now you are my prisoner…”

Lillie nodded and kissed his neck softly making him freeze. 

“There is no other person I want to be imprisoned with” They stared at each other before she joined her lips to his. He sneaked his arm under her back rolling with her so he could stay on top.

“Now you are really my captive!” He whispered next to Lillie ear nibbling at her earlobe.

“I already am!” she said closing her eyes concentrating on the touch of his lips.  

He moved away from her ear and stared down at her.

“If I kiss you now I don’t think I will be able to stop!”

 

Wowowow

It feels good, really good

Wowowow

I think we’ll love again

Even if we don’t speak

Through glances, I know it’s love

Oh my sweet love

 

She opened her eyes slightly but enough to recognize the look of desire on his. They didn’t make love for a while and even she was getting ually frustrated.

Lillie thought about kissing him and give in to him and her wants but it was better not to. He needed to rest.

He caressed her upper arm and shoulder and she took the scarf away, freeing them.

“I have something to tell you that I didn’t tell on the phone.” She told him pushing him so he rolled in his back and Lillie leaned on her side so she could face him.

“I’m all ears…”

“Apparently my coworkers think I’m dating Jinho and that our ring is in reality mine and his ring. Isn’t it funny?”

She snorted watching him carefully. Jinki wasn’t smiling and he just stared at her.

“Why are you doing this to me now?” he cried hiding his face on her neck “How can I go to the jungle if this guy is trying to steal my woman from me?”

She giggled celebrating the success of her plan but soon Lillie felt his lips kiss her gently, before on her skin.

He was “marking” her again! He was acting like a vampire again. She just accepted that she was going to wear make up to hide it tomorrow. Besides she didn’t mind at all.

Lillie closed her eyes, caressing his hair and neck while he liked her neck making her giggle.

“I absolutely adore vampire Jinki!”

He smiled against her skin, his teeth brushing against it making her shiver in pleasure.

“One day I will really bit you…but for now it’s done! You are mine!”

 

To all boring, weary, dull days

Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye

She’s coming to me, I keep humming

I fix my hair, I look at the mirror again and again

Every day, every day is special just because of you, eh

I have fallen in love, oh

I want to appear cool to you

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer, his foreheads touching. She was his no doubt there!

“Jinho knows about us too.”

“You told him?”

Lillie shook her head negatively.

“You did when you did that jealous scene at the coffee shop last time.”

“Good. Now he will give up cos he doesn’t have a chance against me. You are mine and he needs to accept it! ”

She chuckled with his confidence, but Jinho words were still fresh on her memory.

 

I will wait. He isn’t someone from your world.

 

“Say that you are mine!” He pleaded innocently looking at Lillie.

“Are we feeling insecure tonight?” Lillie asked smiling trying to forget about Jinho words.

Jinki didn’t answer and instead pulled her body closer to his. Possessive Jinki was too y for Lillie to handle.

“Say it! Say that you are mine!” He dangerously stared at her lips while he his.

She almost said it but provoking him was too tempting.

 

Quickly

( “I only love you”)

Whisper it to me

 

“I don’t know! Jinho is such a nice guy!”

He stared at her clearly upset and she fought the impulse to laugh at his reaction.

“Besides everyone said he must be a good kisser…”

Jinki didn’t let her finish, instead he pulled Lillie into his arms and laid on top of her once again.

“Don’t provoke me Lillie!”

Jinki said in a husky voice, making Lillie’s body react right away. Her boyfriend didn’t need to do much to turn her on.

“What are you going to do?” Lillie asked blushing and stuttering, while she bit her lower lip awkwardly trying to be y.

“You are so cute!” He said smiling instead, his eyes disappearing into two thin lines like she loved.

“WHAT?” she mumbled disappointed. Lillie was trying to be y not cute.

“I’m sorry Lillie! You are y when you don’t try! When you do you are so cute!”

“It’s so not fair!” she said sadly looking away from him.

He kissed her cheek.

“I’m sorry my love. Now say it: I’m yours, Jinki! Forever!”

“NO!” she pouted not looking at him.

 

Wowowow

It feels good, really good

Wowowow

I think we’ll love again

Even if we don’t speak

Through glances, I know it’s love

Oh my sweet love

 

“You are going to regret this!” He warned her, his hand traveling down her body, caressing her s slightly before going to the button of her pants.

“Tokki say it…”

She shook her head negatively and Jinki ed her pants, his hand caressing her tummy.

“Pink!” He breathed out staring at her underwear.

Lillie swallowed but didn’t look at him or say anything.

He played with the elastic of her touching the fabric, his fingers caressing Lillie over her making her freeze.

Jinki gave small kisses to her neck and whispered on her ear.

“I warned you…”

She didn’t have time to react when she felt his hand go under her underwear and caress her between her legs.

“Jinki!” Lillie said grabbing his arm but not pushing it away. He smirked at her watching her expression change while he moved his fingers.

“Now you look y!” he said kissing her lips slowly, making her melt under his touch.

“So….Jinho is a good kisser?” he asked moving his lips away from her and staring at her closed eyes in pleasure.

“Hm…” she mumbled opening her legs more to give more access to his fingers, who accepted the invitation to even more.

Lillie released his arm and grabbed the covers of his bed forgetting everything around her and giving way to the pleasure wanting him to be even bolder and enter her with his fingers. She was almost going to plead him to do that when he stopped.

“Good for him!” Jinki said siting up over her and pulling his hand from under her underwear.

Lillie opened her eyes and looked at him sadly.

“Why did you stop?” was written all over her face.

“I only do this kind of things to my girl!” He said raising his shoulders and looking at her like he was unaffected. Truthfully he was feeling aroused and his fingers were still wet because of her.

“I am your girl!” Lillie said immediately making him smile.

“Really? Mine?”

She frowned finally understanding what he wanted.

“You are so mean!”

“You were the one who started this first! Talking about that guy and making me jealous!” He pointed out upset making her giggle.

Jinki was truly jealous and that made her so happy.

 

The light breeze that tickles your ears

And embraces me with warmth

Even when I think about it all night (It’s love)

My feelings that choke my throat (You hydrate it)

 

Lillie sat on the bed and placed her arms around his neck pulling him to her for a hug.

“I’m yours. You know that…Only yours!”

“Forever?” He said hugging her tight against his chest.

“Forever! Happy?” He nodded cutely and she smiled.  

“How am I going to survive two weeks without hearing your voice?” Jinki whined and caressed her cheek. “Stay with me tonight” he asked with his bunny eyes, back to his cute self.

“You have to wake up early tomorrow!” Lillie answered sadly. She was feeling wet from all the ministrations from his fingers but she didn’t want it to be a quick thing only for pleasure. She wanted more… “And I don’t think it’s a good idea. I promise I will reward you when you get back!”

“Reward me? Like..?” He smirked clearly having a dozen of ert thoughts.

“Like…Doing everything you want!”

Jinki laughed out loud and for a moment she regretted saying that.

“Oh I like that! Anything? Everything? In bed?” He sighed in delight and she nodded embarrassed. What did he mean by anything and everything?!

“I will wait! I promise I won’t touch you if you reward me on that way next time!”

“I promise!”

“Awesome!” He beamed at her like it was the happiest day of his life and she stared curious at him. “Now, sleep here…”

“No, Jinki I told you…”

“I mean sleep Lillie. I want to hug you all night. Please?”

“I didn’t bring my pajama...” Lillie giggled buttoning the button of her pants feeling disappointed. For moments he almost made her climb to heaven…

“You can sleep .” He said cutely with his two front teeth showing. Her tokki prince…

“No way. I know you and…myself. And you saw what just happened…we won’t sleep then!”

He chuckled agreeing with her.

“Still, stay here ill find you something to wear. But you already saw that clothes won’t keep my hands away from you….”

“I know!” Her wet were the proof.  “I need to take a shower too.”

“We have water here and besides it won’t be the first time you take a shower here.”

Lillie remembered that day quite well. The first time they made love in that bed.

“I’ll sleep with you.” She answered giving up to his wish and hers too. How could she deny a night in his arms?!

Jinki grinned shaking his arms on the air celebrating his victory and she hugged him, leaning her head against his chest, while she his strong arms.

“What’s wrong?” he asked hugging her against him.

“Nothing. I will miss your hugs…and you!”

He kissed the top of her head, his fingers tangled on her hair.

 

The bright day that’s just for me

The involuntary whistle that flows out

This love that has come to me quickly

Is the spring breeze that spreads in my heart today

 

“I’ll miss everything about you too, Tokki. And I will be worried thinking about you listening to depressing songs or staring at Jinho’s at work…”

She giggled and kissed his chest. He would be forever jealous of Jinho.

“He has a nice …”

“YA!”

He grabbed her shoulders moving her from his embrace so he could stare at her face; she was smiling and clearly making fun of him. Jinki fought the urge of taking her pants off and finish what he started but he wanted that reward. He had plans for that…

“Not like yours though…” Lillie said making him feel flustered.

“Yours is perfect too! Internet           certified!”

He got up from the bed smiling and opened his closet.

Lillie frowned remembering that stupid website and looked curiously at him. She saw Jinki take a pair of black boxers from a drawer and throwing it to the bed.

“My pajama…” he said staring at the closet again and not noticing how Lillie looked at his underwear. He was going to wear only that? She would die! How could she sleep by his side without touching him if he was going to be almost ?! That’s like having candy in front of you and not be able to on it…She blushed with the innuendo. She was clearly a ert! All his fault!

“You should wear at least some pants. It’s still cold at night.”

Onew ignored her, knowing quite well what she was thinking.

“Maybe you are right.” He said after a while, and with a smirk took a pair of grey pajama pants, the same he was wearing that night they first slept together, and placed it over the bed. Was he doing it on purpose? Making her blood boil? She was still wet and hot...

“Now your pajama…”

Lillie got up on her knees watching him search in the middle of his clothes until Jinki took of a yellow t-shirt that she saw him wear a lot in airport pictures.

“Oh I love that one.”

“Me too!  It was a fan that gave me it.”

“THEN NO!” she said firmly and he stared at her confused “I’m not going to wear something a fan gave you. I also wouldn’t like it if I was the one offering you the t-shirt.”

“Something I bought then?”

She nodded and he put the shirt back taking another one and showing it to her.

It was beige and had a pink panther dressed as a Sherlock in it. She saw that one once in a fancam.

“Do you like this one?” She didn’t answer and grabbed the shirt instead hugging it. “If you like it that much you can take it home with you.”

“No way. It will stay here as my official pajama shirt.”

“Seems good to me! Now pajama pants…” he scratched his head and pulled a pair of pajama pants with a light blue color and cute white bunnies in it.

“It’s so cute!” she squealed grabbing it.

“I only used them once.” He stated and she frowned, small wrinkles appearing in the middle of her eyes.

“Don’t tell me! A fan gave it to you…”

“No. It was a freebie. Sometimes people give me things when I buy something at their store.”

“Oh!” she said touching the fabric carefully. That must be expensive then, probably more expensive then all her pajamas together. And she had a lot.

The rumor about being fired came to her mind again and she frowned.

“What are you thinking?” Jinki asked tickling her sides and making her push is hand away.

“Money!”

“Why?” he asked confused and curious.

“Nothing!” She said smiling. It was only a rumor and she didn’t want to worry him.

“Let’s take a shower then?”

Lillie got up with her improvised pajama on her arms and followed him outside and into the bathroom across his room.

She closed the door and stared at him while he searched for towels.

She was going to get in front of him again?! It was a while since they saw each other and she was feeling rather conscious. Would they make out on the showers? Would he notice that she lost weight? Would she …

“Stop!” He said staring at her through the mirror over the sink. “I can hear your mind working.” Jinki lips formed a beautiful smile and she blushed. He knew what she was thinking.

“Can’t wait to see you again!” he said in a low voice but clearly wanting her to listen to it. He was a tease!

“Maybe I should take a shower later.” Lillie said grabbing the door handle.

He turned around quickly throwing the towels into the sink and held her hand.

“No.” The bunny eyes were back and she couldn’t say no to him when he acted like that. “Please shower with me. I won’t touch you if you don’t want to. I promised! ”

“What if…” she gulped staring at his beautiful intense eyes and his perfect face without any makeup “what if I want you to touch me?”

Onew exhaled and closed his eyes. Could he have with her in the bathroom?!

Why was she being like that? Playing with his heart...He wanted that reward!

“I thought you said we shouldn’t do it today, that I should rest…”

“I meant you washing my hair.” Lillie lied moving away from him, passing under his arm to the other side of the bathroom away from him. She was hot and pretty sure blushing a lot.

“Washing your hair?” he asked before laughing his off at her. “So cute! You are such a bad liar!”

 

Sweet

Wowowow

It feels good, so good

Wowowow

We’re clearly connected

Let’s love again

Let’s start again, let us do so

Please hold my hand

Oh my sweet love

 

Lillie bit her lip ignoring his comment and he pulled the tank top over his head, starting to undress the rest of his clothes. She could tell he was a little embarrassed too, but he was better at hiding it.

She stared at him still hugging the clothes he gave her to dress, admiring his body. His broad back, his perfect , his full thighs, his hard s…

“What are you waiting for?” he asked taking off his boxers and standing wonderfully in front of her “Take your clothes of!”

Lillie woke up from her daze, staring away from his body and hesitated placing the clothes she had on her arms on top of the sink and turned back to him, releasing her hair that fell on her back.

“Do you want help?” he asked teasing her and she nodded slowly, still not able to look away from his body…

Soon Lillie regretted it when he stopped inches from her and slowly started to her blouse. She couldn’t stop staring at his face and how concentrated he looked on his task, slowly undressing her.

Suddenly he stopped his hands on the button over her s.

“You know this is dangerous in the present situation?”

“You look like you are talking about a bomb that is going to explode any minute.” She answered back making both giggle.

“Well it ends with a big explosion and I even see fireworks every time…”

Lillie slapped his shoulder mumbling a silly oppa and he kept undressing her.

Swiftly he took her blouse away and moved to take her pink bra when she stopped him gesturing that she would do the rest.

“Turn away!”

“WHAT? I’m going to see everything on the shower…”

“Then don’t stare at me like that!”

“Like what? Besides you were staring at me too.”

She ignored his comment because she knew it was true and quickly undressed the rest of her clothes avoiding his eyes. Lillie knew he was doing the same thing she did to him, watching every inch of her skin, admiring her body... When she finished she quickly entered the shower followed by him.

He the water and she closed her eyes feeling it fall over her hot body. He moved closer to her and she felt his body brush against hers when he grabbed the soap offering it to her.

They took their shower stealing quick glasses at each other, not saying anything until he grabbed the shampoo and poured a little on her hair.

“You said you wanted me to wash it!” he explained and she blushed because both knew it was lie.

Lillie looked down while he turned the water off, only to look to the front again. She forgot he was ! It was best just to stare at his neck and chest. His wonderful warm chest where she felt protected and scare the ert thoughts away from her mind. Don’t stare at dubulge….even though he looks so perfect! Why was she even thinking about his like it was someone?! All those hours fangirling damaged her brain for sure…

Jinki started massaging her scalp gently and in circling motions, oblivious to her thoughts, and she closed her eyes delighted. He was good and she needed to stop thinking about stupid things. Jinki was her boyfriend now and naming parts of his body was cute but sometimes scary. Even though he named her s Heaven!

“Are you enjoying it?” he asked making her look up at him. “Was this what you wanted?”

“More or less…” It was pleasurable and nice but she wanted another thing for him. Lillie stared at his lips before she grabbed his shoulder for support so she could steal a quick kiss. “Thank you!”

“Thank you? I only deserve a quick peck? Watching you and wet without touching you and Heaven and I only get that?” he held a fake sob and made a pained face.

“I’ll give you a small reward when I’m fully clothed. It’s safer.”

He smiled agreeing with her and kissed her forehead before getting back to work.

Jinki liked that kind of rewards.

 

Wowowow

It’s a miracle, it’s destiny

Say wowowow

We’re clearly connected

It’s clearly love)

 

 

Lillie pulled the shirt down her head and stared at herself in the mirror. She was wearing his clothes and she blow dried her hair until it was only damp. He peeked at her from behind, only wearing his gray pajama pants, his wet hair pointing in all directions.

“Waaa You look beautiful with my clothes!” Jinki commented delighted making her proud. “I want to show you to everyone.”

“What do you mean?” she asked confused turning to him while he finished drying his hair with a towel.

“I forgot my phone on the bedroom…” he said throwing the towel to the dirty laundry basket and grabbing the handle of the door to go pick it up.

“No. No photos!” Lillie said placing herself in front of him.

“Only one, for my selfish proposes and lonely nights” His comment made her giggle and Lillie circled his neck with her arms pulling him to her.

“I think I’m ready for your reward!” Lillie joined her lips with his and Jinki sneaked a hand around her waist and pulled her more to him and against the door. One of her hand moved down his chest caressing him and waking up all his senses and ual needs making him deepen the kiss pulling her with him to the other side of the bathroom against the sink.

She tried pushing him away slightly since he was making hard for her to breathe. They clearly were facing some and things were getting dangerous.

Jinki moved away from her lips giving her the moment she needed but instead surprised her by grabbing her easily like she didn’t weight anything and placing her on top of the sick. She opened amazed with his actions and he ignored her expression, spreading her legs and placing himself in the middle of them, his hands grabbing her thighs while he resumed the kissing without letting her verbalize a warning that things were getting too intense.

She closed her eyes and touched his face and neck lovingly, while their lips moved, the sound of their rough kissing disrupting the silence on the bathroom. Her heart was beating so much and all her body earned for his lips and touch so she gave up on stopping him. He was too deep into it and she was loving every moment of it.

Leaving her bed to say goodbye to him personally was the best idea she ever had.

Jinki lips moved away from hers after a while, and went down her chin and to her neck, at her skin. Lillie opened breathing hard searching for air. His hands moved under the shirt he lend her, touching her s the way he knew she loved. Jinki knew her and her body and only that thought made Lillie wet.

She opened her eyes staring at the ceiling, her vision a little foggy, while his lips did wonders on her neck and his hands caressed her s; his fingers drawing around her s.

“Oh god!” she moaned, blinking her eyes, when his thumb caressed her right making it harden;  her moan made him come back to his senses and releasing her.

He breathed against her neck, his hands moving away from her shirt and grabbing the edge of the sink while he recovered from the moment.

Lillie was a little disappointed. He shouldn’t have stopped because she wanted more. It was the second time already that night. Jinki was making her crazy!

She sadly looked at him when he raised his head, his eyes still filled with desire. How she loved when he looked at her like that! On moments like that Lillie knew Jinki wanted her.

“Why did you stop?”

“Don’t pout at me!” he mumbled still panting “I promised I wouldn’t touch you tonight! I want my reward!”

“To hell with that promise!” Lillie said kissing his cheek, lips, and neck, making him close his eyes while his body was slowly giving in to her, his lips moving on his own kissing her back. Her hand touched his chest again, her fingers brushing against his s, ready to go down to his pants.

“No, no, no!” he said moving away from her “When I come back! We will do it when I come back!”

“A bomb will explode then!” she commented coming down from the sink, still trembling with desire; and he giggled.

“A huge one, believe me! But its better this way! I can take my time to enjoy you! And I’m really going to appreciate every moment.”

“If you say so!” Lillie said resting her head against his chest.

 

Let’s start again

(I start over again)

Let’s start again, let us do so

(I love you again)

 

Jinki grabbed her hand and pulled her by the hand outside the bathroom. “Time to show you off.”

“What?” Lillie asked without him answering. But she understood when he pulled her into the living room where Minho was laying down on the couch with sleepy eyes and Key was sitting on the floor, both watching something on TV.

Lillie felt uncomfortable standing in his clothes in front of them, moreover after what they did on the bathroom.

“We are watching a movie want to watch with us?” Key asked before looking at Lillie.

Onew grabbed her shoulders and pushed her forward showing her off to his friends.

“Are those your clothes?” Minho asked confused.

“Good night!”  Lillie said shyly crossing her arms over her chest embarrassed. She wasn’t even wearing a bra and her s were probably still hard because of his fingers, also her lips were probably red.

“See? I want to show you off to everyone!” he whispered against her ear making goose bumps on her skin.

“I’m the luckiest aren’t I? My beautiful girlfriend came to visit me before I travel. Isn’t she adorable?” he asked making Key and Minho laugh and Lillie hide her face.

What was he doing?! When she talked about him being ashamed of her she didn’t mean he had to do that kind of thing. It was so embarrassing!

“I’m jealous!” Minho said supporting his head with one arm. “I need to bring my girlfriend home too.”

“We should invite all girlfriends and do a big couple date here.” Key said joking although in his mind bringing Jules there when no one was around was an interesting prospect.

“That’s a good idea!” Minho said siting on the couch. “Then Eun Ha wouldn’t feel bad. She would have other girls to talk with. Let’s make a dinner. What do you think Lillie?”

Was Minho really asking her opinion?! Wow!

“Yes. It’s a good idea!”

“Well good night!” Jinki said suddenly pulling her hand again and Lillie stared at him confused.

She heard Key chuckle when Jinki closed the door of his room and turned the bedside table lamp on.

“I thought we were going to watch the movie.”

“Nope. I want to hold you until I fall asleep. I need to rest remember? Besides I only wanted to show you off and make the other jealous.”

“Mean Jinki!” Lillie giggled while she climbed into the bed followed by him. “Which one is my side?”

“The wall side so you can’t run away.” He answered making her chuckle.

Lillie lied down pulling the covers over her and he lied by her side facing each other.

“I have something to tell you before we fall asleep.” He grabbed her hand pulling it to his bare chest. “I don’t want to pressure you and we can wait until you are ready?”

“Ready?” what was he going to ask her? Now she was nervous.

“I’ve been thinking about telling the company we are dating and starting preparing things to go public.”

“Oh” she mumbled lost in thought. For moments she believed he would ask her something else and that idea left her scared and excited at the same time.

However the reality was other but her reaction was the same. Going public meant he wanted to date her seriously and in front of everyone but at the same time it meant appearing on the media and probably get some hate because of it.

“I don’t know.” She mumbled frightened. She dreamed with it all the time but now that he mentioned it she wanted to run away.

“I know. Its ok, you can think about it.” He pulled her to his arms and she rested her head on his stretched arm, inches of his face. “You are probably scared...”

“I am. I love you Jinki and I want to tell everyone that but…”

Jinki kissed her interrupting her thoughts and she answered back, this time not in a ual way but in a more tenderly way.

“I love you too and I can wait for you to be ready. We have all the time in the world. I will never leave you. Remember?!”

Lillie nodded offering her lips to him once again and they kissed each other slowly.

They didn’t talk anymore and kissed lazily until they fell asleep in each other arms.

They had all time in the world after all.

 

Please hold my hand

Oh my sweet love

 

 

Jinki moved around the room in silence and stopped by the bed staring at his girlfriend. He almost woke her up when he went against his desk but she only moved a little and resumed sleeping holding his pillow on her arms. She looked beautiful sleeping on his bed and he felt warm inside watching her. Since he had to wake up early he didn’t want to wake Lillie up too and simply stared at her sleeping form.

Every day he was more and more secure that he made the right decision when he decided to pursue her. Lillie was special and he was so lucky to have her. He would do everything to protect the moments he had with her. Jinki placed the piece of paper he wrote for her on the bedside table and looked at her one last time.

Two weeks without seeing Lillie or hearing her voice sounded like a torture. He stared at her lips and felt an urge to kiss her; but he couldn’t risk waking her up.

“See you soon my love.” He whispered grabbing his bag and retreating from the room in silence.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“Hm…Jinki…” His lips moved down her collarbone, the small drops of water from her skin, twirling around her and down to her bellybutton.

She caressed his head messing his wet light brown hair while she moaned, leaning against the wall of the shower.

His fingers moved inside her in a rhythmic way making her beg for more.

“Jinki…please”

She wanted more than his fingers and he knew it.

Jinki stared at her and opened his perfect lips…

“HURRY UP! IT’S MY TURN!”

Lillie woke up with the scream and stared at the white wall in front of her. A pillow was on her arms and she rolled quickly to see the bed empty and the light of the sun entering through the curtains. She blinked her eyes confused and moved her legs frustrated.

She was having a wet dream with Jinki. Perfect! She hid her face on her pillow and moaned upset. It seemed so real and good! If he was next to her he could have heard her moan. The thought made her blush; the things they could have done…At least now she had a fantasy to share with him.  in the shower…hm...

“JUST GO OUT!” The same voice screamed knocking at a door; probably the one from the bathroom next to Jinki room. It was clearly Jonghyun. What was he doing at the dorm since he didn’t live there anymore was a mystery for Lillie.

She sat on the bed and stretched her arms, rubbing and messing her already messed up hair. A smile escaped her lips since she woke up in Jinki bed and she felt privileged even though she was angry that he left her without saying goodbye. She needed to punish him somehow.

Lillie placed her feet on the cold floor and stared around her at his things breathing the air of his room. She felt good there, it was not a strange place anymore; it was natural for her now and that thought scared her for a moment.

“You should protect your heart before he hurts you. It will happen sooner or later even if you deny it.”

Jinho was wrong! Onew would never hurt her!

Lillie rubbed her sleepy face and stared at the clock on her bedside table. She had one hour to get ready and go to work. She was going to be late...

She noticed a piece of paper on the top of his bedside table next to her picture.

“Good morning my love. I’m sorry I didn’t woke you up but you looked so beautiful drooling over my arm that I couldn’t do it.”

“Drooling? OH MY GOD!”

“Please send me a selca of you wearing my clothes! I’ll see it once I land! Remember, don’t look at Jinho. You are my chicken!”

“My chicken?!” Lillie giggled folding the piece of paper and placing it inside her bag that was on the floor next to his bed.

Lillie grabbed her cellphone and took a picture of her smiling silly with her bed hair.

“Good morning! I love you! Look at how beautiful I look in the mornings! Kekeke!I don’t drool! =(  Love you!”

She typed quickly and sent the picture.

Lillie stumbled getting up and looked around for her clothes just to remember that she left them on the bathroom the night before.

WAIT! The same where Jonghyun was knocking! Lillie was wearing her but her bra was inside!!!

She opened the door of the bedroom and peeked outside before she run barefoot to the bathroom. The door was closed and no one was in sight so Jonghyun was probably inside.

She backed away from the door praying that he didn’t see her bra and other clothes over the sink and turned back slowly to the corridor.

“Lillie!” She looked to the front where Minho was standing looking perfect. He was like a model that came out from a magazine. ”Good morning!” He smiled pleasantly at her making her feel special.

“I thought you had left already but then I saw your clothes…” his cheeks become a little pink and Lillie knew right away that he saw her bra. If she could she would have disappeared. “Jonghyun is inside the bathroom now! ”

Good Jonghyun saw her bra too! Awesome!

“But I brought your clothes with me!” Minho said rubbing his head flustered and pointing at the couch.

Lillie walked by him mumbling a thank you and grabbing them. At least Minho was the only one seeing it.

“I’ll be more careful next time!”

“You should! Its...” He looked around searching for the word that could explain how he felt when he saw her pink bra over the sink.

“...Awkward? Weird?” Lillie tried to help imagining Minho grabbing it with his pinky finger and hiding it on the middle of her other clothes so he wouldn’t touch it. That thought made her giggle and he nodded turning around.

Lillie hugged her clothes against her chest and bowed to him again thanking him. She walked back to her boyfriend room.

“Do you want to have breakfast here?” Minho asked picking a phone from the table and looking at it.

Lillie stared back at him and was going to answer when her body hit something strong. She used her hand to steady herself while someone grabbed her arms.

Jonghyun, topless wearing only his boxers opened his eyes wide staring at Lillie who was now touching his chest and looked as surprised as him.

“What are you doing here?” he asked clearly not knowing she wasn’t at the dorm or he wouldn’t be walking around wearing only his underwear.

Lillie opened to answer when they heard a click from behind them.

Minho was smirking and Lillie didn’t have time to react because Jonghyun released her making her almost fall and went after Minho.

“What the are you doing?” He asked angrily running after a giggling Minho, around the table where they had their meals. “GIVE ME MY PHONE!”

That’s when Lillie understood what was happening. She was wearing man clothes; had a bunch of clothes on her arms, including a pink bra; her hand was on Jonghyun chest a few seconds ago, and he was only on his underwear. And that was what Minho’s cellphone captured on a picture.

“The phone...” she said pointing at the two man running around the table.

“HELP ME!” Jonghyun screamed upset making her stumble on her legs and running after Minho cornering him. Jonghyun grabbed his arms and tried to pull the phone away but the younger man was taller.

“Why did you take a picture?” Lillie asked confused.

“Blackmailing! He will send it to Jinki or Rin…Just help…Do Something!” Jonghyun told Lillie while he fought with Minho who was amused with the scene.

Lillie started by grabbing Minho and when she realized she was touching one of her idols she released him right away. She couldn’t touch him…

“DO SOMETHING!” Jonghyun shouted “IM GOING TO PUNCH YOU CHOI MINHO!”

“I told you I would get my revenge…”

“Revenge?” Lillie asked confused. What was going on there?!

“I took an interesting picture of Minho wearing sponge bob boxers and with it…” Jonghyun smiled showing his perfect white teeth and Minho groaned.

“He said he would post it on twitter!”

“I WAS JOKING!”

“HOW DO I KNOW IF THAT IS TRUE? IT WOULDN’T BE THE FIRST TIME YOU JOKE ABOUT ME ON TWITTER! ERASE THE PICTURE AND I WONT SEND THIS!”

They screamed at each other and Lillie decided to make a move. Jinki couldn’t see that picture!

She placed her hands on Minho’s side and started to tickle him. At first he only stared at her confused but soon he started moving uncomfortable. She wasn’t sure if he was ticklish or only feeling awkward since a woman was touching him.

“ITS WORKING!” Jonghyun screamed happily.

He stretched his arms and almost grabbed the phone when someone showed up from behind Minho grabbing it.

“KIBUM!” Jonghyun screamed releasing Minho who breathed of relief.

Key typed something and gave it back to Jonghyun.

“Thank you! But what did you do? Did you erased it?”

Kibum laughed staring at the three idiots in front of him.

“Of course not! I sent it to Rin and Jinki!” he answered in a calm voice.

“WHAT?” the three asked in unison. Minho never intended to do it and stared at Jonghyun who sat down on the chair behind him defeated.

Lillie grabbed her clothes back from the table and suddenly SHINee seeing her bra was the less of her worries.

“What’s with the worried faces? A little of jealousy is fun once in a while! Besides you looked good on the picture!”  Kibum laughed wickedly and left to his room.

Lillie stared at Jonghyun waiting for a solution.

“I’m going to call Rin. You should call Jinki!”

“I can’t. He is probably on the plane!” She said worried.

“It’s ok. He trusts you!” Minho reassured her.

“It’s all you fault!” Jonghyun grunted kicking Minho leg who bended in pain.

Jonghyun walked by Lillie with his phone in hand and she hugged herself.

Would Jinki really trust her?!

 

 

Not far from there, a woman with straight long black hair was staring at a picture on her phone.

Her friend and her boyfriend were on it and she couldn’t understand why the last would send her something like that.

Rin phone rang immediately and she stared at the name on it: Jonghyun.

 

 

“Can I see that one?” Onew asked the jewelry clerk making her hold a watch for him to see.

In reality he wasn’t after a wrist watch, Jinki wanted couple rings but he couldn’t buy it in front of everyone so he pretended to be interested on the watch while he searched for a ring similar to the one he lost.

“We have to go!” His manager said moving next to him and touching his shoulder. They were going to board the other plane so Jinki thanked the lady and left the store. His phone rang and he took it from his bag.

He had two messages, one from Lillie and another from Jonghyun. Jonghyun could wait…

Jinki opened the other one and a picture of Lillie acting silly came up. Her hair was falling on her eyes and she looked sleepy with no makeup. Still she looked beautiful to him and he couldn’t help but smile. How he wished to wake up by her side and see that for real and not in a picture.

Jinki sighed and opened the other message. There was no text on it but the picture made him stop in the middle of the airport.

“What’s wrong?” his manager asked worried noticing how Jinki was pale. “Bad news?”

Jinki tilted his head to one side staring at the picture of his girlfriend, wearing his clothes, a pink bra on her arms, while her hand was on an almost Jonghyun.

Can he call that just bad news?!

 

Please hold my hand

Oh my sweet love

25jeavo.jpg

First of all im sorry for the steamy chapter and lack of ...XD Next one will have a ....a hot one I hope.

Things are getting serious on Lillie~Jinki world and this chapter was more like a filler of cuteness and yness to warm your heart before things get serious for real.

This story is almost all planned, even the ending and im just adding a lot of cute chapters in the middle of the serious ones...cos well i like cuteness...XD

Im sorry if you dont like it though....=/ 

And I think its all....

I hope you are still reading it.

I lost a lot of readers lately, probably because I dont update often! 

Cant do anything about it! Sorry ~