Chapter 36: Fight

Dating an Idol

One, two, three, four!

I am fighting for you

I’ll only protect you

One, two, three, four!

I am fighting for love

I’ll love you forever

 

“That’s Rin right?” Jules asked the obvious, making Lillie raise her head from the black table.

“Yes. I was with her when she bought those pants.”

“I see” Silence filled the room and Lillie stood up from her seat ignoring her breakfast, she wasn’t hungry anymore.

“I’m going to work!”

“For real?”

Lillie shrugged her shoulder “What do you want me to do?”

“Ask your boyfriend why he was with Rin when he told you he was going out with friends!”

“He isn’t cheating on me!” Lillie defended Onew. He wasn’t and certainly not with Rin.

“I don’t trust man Lillie, most of the times they think with their instead of their head. I don’t care if he is your soulmate or like that. If he is cheating on you I’m going to kill him! Ask!”

Lillie bit her lip. Jules was right. Even if she trusted him she needed to know exactly what was happening.

“Ok!” she agreed walking back to her blue bag on the top of a small table next to the wall and grabbed her handphone from inside it. Jules followed after her like a shadow. If Rin and Onew were having an affair she wanted to be the first one to know. She would burn them both.

Lillie waited while the phone rang, her heart beating fast. Why was she so nervous?! She trusted him.

She is Korean…A small voice inside her head whispered.

Another ring.

She is beautiful…She trusted him!

Another ring.

She knows how to cook. The perfect wife. He loved her even with all her flaws.

Another Ring.

“I’m doing my best….” Lillie mumbled out loud and Jules gave her a weird look getting ready to ask her what she meant but she didn’t have an opportunity because Lillie became pale when Onew answered the phone.

“Lillie?” his voice sounded sleepy and worried. “Is everything ok?” He yawned and Lillie opened speechless.

He seemed so…relaxed. He obviously didn’t know yet.

“I-I’m…”

“Missing me and my voice?” He asked chuckling, his y sweet and sleepy voice making her melt.

She loved him and he loved her. That phone call was stupid.

“Have you seen the news already?” She asked.

“No. But I do have some phone calls from my manager. Did something happen?” He seemed all alert now. Maybe those phone calls that he mistake as calls about his schedule for the next week were more important that he first thought.

“You should check the news.”

He sighed asking her to wait while he his tablet.

She heard his breathing on the other side, impatiently waiting while Jules gave her a stern look.

“Did they find out about us?” he asked a little alarmed but not as she would be if it was true.

“No…not that.”

“Hum…”

Jules groaned. Lillie was too soft! If it was her she would be screaming and kicking already.

“Oh!” He mumbled suddenly and Lillie leaned her back against the wall of the hall. He saw it. “Ok, this is not what it seems like…” His voice trembled.

His mind coming back to that night…

 

Onew clapped when the performance ended, screaming with the crowd. Some mutual friends of him and Jonghyun ended the performance.

The bar was full and Jinki moved on the middle of people back to his sit on the upper level.

Jonghyun was there with Rin. She didn’t seem to be having much fun but at least she seemed to be happy around her boyfriend. Actually they seemed different now and Jinki knew why. Skinship, having together seemed to have clean all the misunderstanding between them and got them closer. That was great, he was happy for Jonghyun.

He sat by other of their friends side grabbing his bottle of beer and Rin looked up at him with a weird expression as if she was judging him.

Maybe because he didn’t invite Lillie to that outing. Well it’s not like they have to go together everywhere. She didn’t seem to mind that he used his free night to spend with friends either.

So he ignored the weird look Rin sent him and talked with his friend, trying to make him hear him over the noise.

Suddenly Jonghyun stood up after whispering something on Rin ear and she watched him walk away.

Rin mumbled something to him and he watched her clueless not being able to hear it.

“I need to talk with you!” She said leaning on the table. “Can we move outside?” she asked eyeing the place where Jonghyun disappeared. It seemed like she didn’t want him to know and Jinki bit his lip nervous.

She wasn’t going to hit on him right? She was Lillie friend and was dating Jonghyun…she wouldn’t right?

He didn’t know her well but he trusted Lillie and Jonghyun judgement.

“Now?” He screamed and she nodded gesturing for him to follow her outside.

He did, both moving quickly on the middle of the people and stepping into the cold air outside.

Rin sighed relieved probably because it was silent outside. She didn’t seem to enjoy the noise.

“So...” Jinki mumbled confused, wondering what Rin wanted for him.

“I know everything!” Rin said suddenly opening her eyes as if she found out all his dark secrets.

Jinki watched her in silence. Everything?!  Maybe she knew about him stealing Jonghyun cookies, the ones she baked; or maybe she knew about how he kept Lillie’s kitty , the ones from the school girl fantasy, and had them on his closet like a ert; or maybe how he was secretly writing songs to put on his solo album that would came out someday.

“Everything?!” he asked while his brain searched for his dark secret. And then it hit him. The kiss! “Jonghyun told you!”

She looked apologetically “He didn’t want too! I took it from him because he let a little of it slide…” she moved her hand on the air “Anyway, that doesn’t mean...”

“Did you tell her?” Jinki asked worried grabbing Rin arm. She couldn’t! Lillie would hate him!

“No! Of course not! She is my friend I would never!” Rin sighed feeling the grip on her arm soften “However you need to tell her. When she finds out and she will. Believe me she will!” she talked as if she was certain “She will feel that you cheated on her.”

“I didn’t, she threw herself at me!”

“I know. Jonghyun told me, but still, Lillie will feel betrayed. You need to tell her!”

Jinki sighed releasing Rin arm and she stepped closer to him. “She loves you and with no trust there is no love. Don’t make her lose the trust she has on you!”

 

“I know you are not cheating on me!” Lillie said receiving a slap on her shoulder from Jules who mouthed to her to ask questions about what he was doing with Rin. She leaned her head against the handphone listening to the conversation.

“Why were you with her?”

“I met her at the bar. I told you I was going to watch a performance of some friends. They are also Jonghyun friends and actually he was the one who introduced them to me.”

“Yes?”

“So, Rin was there also with Jonghyun!”

“Hum” It made sense to Lillie and she smiled relieved. However Jules hit her again mouthing something else. Why were they outside ALONE?

“What were you talking about anyway?”

“We...ah...” he seemed to lose all the vocabulary he had.

“Yes you and Rin, what were you talking about? It must be important if you were alone!”

Jules gave Lillie her thumbs up and Lillie ignored her concentrating all her attention on Jinki voice.

“It was important but it’s not something we can discuss over the phone. I have a schedule in one hour and after that I have practice, also you need to work. But we can see each other for dinner. I’ll tell you then, after work.”

“Is something wrong?” Lillie moved her feet apprehensive with his answer.

“No. You trust me right?”

“Yes.” Of course she did.

“I know. Then trust me this time too. Talk to you later! Love you!”

He hung up like that leaving Lillie speechless and she slowly turned off the call making Jules blink her eyes in expectation.

“So?”

“He said he would come by for dinner and would tell me.”

“Why didn’t he tell you now?” Jules bit her lip upset.

“Don’t know!”

“I don’t like it!” Jules mumbled moving to the couch again and siting on it with her legs below her .

“Maybe it was something about Jonghyun.”

“Maybe…” Jules answered weakly. Lillie was making an effort to believe that it wasn’t something about her or Jinki and Jules didn’t want to worry her in the end.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

The morning at work was going well but Lillie felt uneasy, staring at her mug with Onew face that was resting on her desk. She felt like a huge bomb, another one was ready to explode at any moment.

She stared at the mug and touched Onew lips printed on it. “You won’t break my heart right?”

“I would never!”

She raised her eyes from the mug to the familiar voice. Jinho!

“I’m sorry I’m not the person you were expecting to answer.”

“Jinho…”

“It’s ok. I know you love him.” He smiled weakly playing with the yellow pen with cute bees she had over her desk.

Lillie nodded agreeing with his observation. “Its ok!” he reassured her “I’m dating someone right now.”

“Really?” that was good. For a second she was sad over the fact that she lost an admirer but it was a short feeling. Jinho was a nice person and he deserved someone who loved him and actually not having him running after her at work would be good too.

“Why are you so happy?” he asked chuckling.

“I like you.” she did. She learned to appreciate his presence in her life and he wasn’t scary to her as he once was. He raised his eyes at her answer “I mean as a friend.”

He chuckled pulling a chair and sitting in front of her desk.

“You helped me with my Korean when I first came here. You helped me when my past came out to hunt me and you were a shoulder to cry on so many times before.”

“I know. So are we officially friends now? Am I friend zoned officially?”

“Yes. Definitely.” He smiled and she tilted her head in sorrow “I’m sorry. If there wasn’t…Jinki in my life I swear I would give it a try with you.”

“That is actually a very nice praise. Should I kill him then?”

She frowned in thought before answering “No please. I can’t live without him.”

He looked at her with a serious expression leaning on the table so he could get closer to Lillie and she watched him in a daze. Jinho was actually very handsome and she was lucky that she managed to make two wonderful man fall in love with her. She still doubted that they really knew her, because if they did they wouldn’t like her that much.

“You do realize that I will never truly forget you.” He paused his lips and Lillie gulped “I believe you came to work here for a reason. That you walked inside this building entering my life for a reason. You are my soulmate.”

Lillie lips curved into a smile until she realized he wasn’t joking.

“Yes. I mean all of it. I’ll be waiting for the moment that guy ruins everything to jump in and try my luck.”

Lillie bit her lip realizing that he was trying to mess with her heart. He was seducing her with the nice words she always wanted to hear from the mouth of her love interest.

“But…” she mumbled before being interrupted by him again.

“But I confess that I hope he doesn’t ruin it. I want you to be happy and you clearly want him.”

“You are the best!” she meant it.

“I am. That’s why I deserve the best…” he crossed his legs placing his elbow on the desk, his eyes moving to hers again. “…you.”

Lillie felt herself blush and she moved her hand on the air embarrassed “AISH stop with that!”

“Flirting?” Jules asked interrupting the moment and sending Jinho a dirty look.

“As I was telling Lillie I have a date today.” Jinho stood up and for a second he and Jules fought with their eyes. “Wish me luck!” he said looking from one woman to the other.

“GOOD LUCK!” Lillie said with a huge smile and Jinho covered his eyes pretending to be blind by her cuteness making her chuckle before he left.

Jules crossed her arms watching him walk away seeming very upset. “SO LAME!” she screamed so he could hear.

“No. he is great!” Lillie said receiving a weird look from Jules “I hope he finds someone who truly cherishes him.”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jinki jumped over the few steps glad that he decided to use the stairs instead of the elevator. That way he could think about what to say to Jonghyun once he saw him. He wasn’t sure about his reaction but there was a possibility, a big one that Jinki would be punched. After all he was involved in a dating scandal with his girlfriend. He couldn’t judge him. He would probably be upset if things were different and it was Jonghyun and Lillie scandal.

Jinki pushed the white door entering the familiar room with a blue wall and white clouds, their practice room, his image being reflected on the mirror, his eyes finding Jonghyun immediately.

Jonghyun stood up from his spot on the floor immediately all eyes on them while they walked closer to each other.

Taemin stood up immediately followed by Minho and Kibum all watching the scene. Just like the dancers.

“Jonghyun I know that you are probably really upset but I swear I have nothing with your girl.” Jinki raised his hands praying for a peaceful talk but Jonghyun frowned walking quicker in his direction.

“Oh !” Minho said walking after him. That was going to be ugly since Jinki wouldn’t stay quiet being punched.

Kibum chuckled instead making Taemin look at him surprised until he realized that Minho stopped incredulous watching the hyungs.

Taemin peeked from behind Minho at a surprised Jinki being hugged by Jonghyun.

Key saw through Jonghyun attitude right away. He was only joking.

“aaah” Jinki mumbled confused and Jonghyun patted his back friendly before moving.

“Ya do you really think I wouldn’t trust you both?” Jonghyun smiled “I know you would never do that to me. Also I know you wouldn’t cheat Lillie.” He nodded his head turning around to push Minho with a teasing smile. “You fell for it!”

Minho chuckled in dismay and Jinki sighed of relief.

“BUT!” Suddenly Jonghyun turned around and Jinki looked at him apprehensively. “For god’s sake do something. I don’t like to see my girlfriend linked to you. It can hurt her and...”

“I know.” Jinki smiled weakly. He bet Rin was very nervous right now afraid that someone would connect her to that news article. Lillie would be too. “I have an idea of what I need to do.” Jinki sighed knowing that he would have to release a statement really soon.

 “I wonder what I will say.” Jinki shared his fears, sitting beside the others and Taemin touched his hand.

“Just tell the truth.”

Jinki bit his lip in thought observing his friends and coworkers.

Jinki swallowed, his eyes moving from one member to another “It might affect SHINee…”

“We know!” Taemin said. “Sooner or later it would have to happen.”

“I’m actually curious about how they will react.” Minho said looking at the blue wall in thought.

 

One, two, three, four!

I am fighting for you

I’ll only protect you

One, two, three, four!

I am fighting for love

I’ll love you forever

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

 Lillie stared at her laptop her hands hitting the couch below her impatiently while she waited for the twitter page to open. Jules sat by her side on the living room couch and looked at the screen too. “No news?”

“Nothing.” No Onew denying the rumors or SM saying that they were only friends. Shawols were confused, wondering if their idol was actually dating two people, cheating on My Young, dating that new girl, or simply dating no one. ”If I was one of them I would also be confused. He has some serious damage control to do. Right now he has 2 girlfriends so it’s very troublesome.” Lillie bit her lip anxiously. “…Three actually.”

Jules pulled her hair into a ponytail and peeked at Lillie eyes that were behind her glasses. She didn’t seem like she was crying and that was a good sign. “One. He is only dating you.”

Lillie nodded before feeling Jules eyes on her and adjusted her glasses. “What?”

Her little sister was becoming braver and Jules smiled “Did Rin say anything?”

“She called me at lunch time but didn’t tell me what they talked about. Guess I’ll have to wait for Jinki. She is also having a hard time with Jonghyun.”

“Why? Jealous?”

“Probably being insecure like I am.”

Jules chuckled moving on the couch “Makes sense. He is fighting against the ideal man, the bias.” She sighed “Kibum called me; we have a special date this week.”

“For what? OH don’t tell me!” Lillie closed the laptop “He is going to ask you to marry him?”

“No way! Are you insane?” she hit Lillie leg laughing. “That would be the cherry on top of SHINee scandals.”

“Then maybe…” Lillie smiled wickedly “…..”

“We don’t do events like you do with your prince. We just jump and do it anytime, anywhere.”

Lillie glasses moved down her nose when she stared at Jules with open and she fixed them closing and grabbing a piece of chocolate from the table in front of her. Lillie wished she could also be bold like that and just attack Jinki. He probably would get scared with her or like it too much. “Like…really anywhere?”

“Well here we didn’t do it outside my bedroom…only on the bathroom. But no kitchen, dining table or couch. But I want to…”

Lillie gasped choking on the chocolate and Jules helped her. “Are you ok?” Lillie nodded her head moving her hand gesturing that she was fine.

“Jesus Lillie. Don’t eat like a pig…oh wait…” Lillie looked at Jules with guilty eyes “Did you have with Jinki in the bathroom?!

Lillie shook her head negatively.

“Kitchen?” Another head shake.

“Dining Table?”

“No…” Lillie answered in a whisper.

“Couch?”

Lillie placed the laptop on the table next to the chocolate “NEVER!”

Her eyes moved away from Jules and she groaned. She was clearly lying.

“OH MY GOD LILLIE!” Jules moved away from the couch immediately “EW!”

Lillie stood up too trying to calm down Jules “It just happened ok. It wasn’t planned at all!”

“OH REALLY? Were you two ? Was Jinki on my couch?”

“No….no...” Lillie blushed looking away and Jules groaned.

“OH MY GOD YOU WERE. . DID YOU CLEAN THE COUCH AT LEAST?”

“No fluids in the couch I swear, I checked…”

“Oh that makes me so much relieved!” Jules answered with sarcasm her eyes looking at the couch as if she was searching for proof.

“Oh I’m so going to with Kibum on the dining table for revenge.”

“NO YOU CAN’T!” Lillie answered immediately placing her arms in front of the table as if Jules would do it immediately.

“I WILL. IM GOING TO CALL HIM AND WE WILL EVERYWHERE…TABLE, SHOWER, YOUR BED!”

“NO!” Lillie exclaimed making Jules laugh out loud.

“OH you are so cute!”

Lillie frowned realizing that Jules made fun of her again.

“I was kidding but I swear I’m going to get my revenge.”

“No you are not!” Lillie cried making Jules chuckle in victory. The younger woman grabbed the laptop and took it to her bedroom complaining how Jules liked to bully her. Jules laughed just before the doorbell rang.

Lillie heard Jules opening the door and a voice of a woman asked for her. Lillie knew that voice from somewhere but couldn’t pin point where so she walked to the small hall peeking at the door. “Who is it?” Her voice died when she saw her guest.

Someone she never thought she would ever see was at the door. Her long black hair was falling over her small, perfect face and My Young was wearing a attractive brown blouse and black pants that matched her black heels.

Jules looked at Lillie with helpless eyes. Even Jules was caught by surprise. Jinki second girlfriend was at the door.

“You know me right?” My Young asked ignoring Jules. Of course Lillie knew her. She was in all her wildest fears. The question was how did she know her and where she lived?!

“Yes.” Lillie answered suddenly feeling self-conscious. She was wearing glasses, her old purple sweater and jeans. She was a complete ugly duckling in front of her. My Young probably was laughing inside knowing how the competition was weak. She probably mistook her for Jules at first and when she suddenly realized that Lillie wasn’t the attractive blonde but the common brunette she must have been happy.

My Young smiled sweetly her eyes moving on Lillie’s outfit probably thinking exactly what Lillie supposed she was thinking and she opened her beautiful red lips.

Red lips…Jinki wanted her to use red lipstick someday. He told her so on the day of the event. My Young always used red lipstick so maybe…NO. He wouldn’t.

“Aren’t you going to invite me to enter?” She asked making Lillie forget her insecurities for a moment.

“Yes I am.”

Jules frowned. If she was Lillie she would have grabbed a broom and put that witch flying away from her house. But she wasn’t Lillie and she knew her little sister had other ways of dealing with that kind of thing. She hoped that it didn’t involve crying and feeling miserable while the older woman humiliated her.

“Can you let us alone?” Lillie asked Jules, who closed the door after My Young.

Jules didn’t answer to Lillie and followed them into the living room. She wasn’t eager to let that evil woman around her tokki.

“How did you get her address?” She asked instead leaving the formalities behind. That was two woman fighting for a male not two friends meeting for tea.

My Young didn’t seem surprised with the question and her eyes moved around the living room, her eyes stopping on the collection of SHINee DVD’s Lillie owned and to the pictures of Jules with Key over one of the shelfs. Jules moved immediately to put it down as if that woman didn’t have the right to see moments of her life.

“I have my sources.” My Young answered ignoring Jules gesture. “And Jinki…”

The way she pronounced his name made Lillie flinch. She hurt her just by saying his name, just by implying that they talked and if Jules could see how hurt Lillie was My Young could too.  “He told me all about you” My Young stabbed Lillie again as if it was needed.

“You should leave.” Jules ordered rudely.

“Jules please.” Lillie cried and Jules grabbed her arm pulling her closer to her so they could whisper in a very embarrassing way with My Young watching them.

“Kick her out.”

“No. I want to talk with her. Please let me handle this.”

“But that !” Jules didn’t even mind that she was hearing. She was always good at fighting ever since she was a little girl. She could kick her .

“Please?” Lillie looked at her with puppy eyes. Jules was always weak to that “I’m not a little girl. I can do this. I’m stronger now. Let me. Trust me.”

Lillie needed that. It was a war she needed to fight alone, another one in the path of hers and Jinki relationship, on her way to self-confidence. Jules groaned because she was afraid to let her alone but Lillie needed that. “Ok” she answered defeated. “I’ll be in my room. Call me and I’ll kick her out.”

“Ok.” Lillie smiled weakly and Jules tried to ignore how pale she looked. Lillie was afraid of what she would hear and yet she was pretending to be strong.

“Be strong. Confident. He loves you not her.” Jules whispered and Lillie nodded.

“I know.” Jules tightened her hand and sent a last warning look at My Young before entering her room. Lillie looked at the closed door for a few seconds knowing that Jules was on the other side with her ear stuck to the door listening everything. The thought made her feel braver and she moved closer to My Young wishing she had dressed nicely that day.

“We can sit.” She gestured awkwardly on the direction of the couch smiling slightly because My Young sat on it ignoring the fact that Jinki was on it before when they had . Take that My Young.

Lillie sat too moving her hands awkwardly on her lap not knowing what to do with her hands, arms, herself…

My Young didn’t give her time to think anymore when she shot to kill.

“You know how Jinki and I dated before, right?”

“I do. He told me.” Her voice came out weird and Lillie blinked her eyes trying to calm herself.

“Good. That makes things easier.”

“Easier?”

“I know you two are dating. And well…” My Young paused staring at Lillie “You fit the idea I had of you.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Lillie was sweating, her heart exploding inside her chest. How she wished she could kick her .

“Don’t take me wrong. I’m not trying to be rude but you are like a pet, a puppy or kitty. A cute one that makes man want to protect you, makes Jinki want to protect you. Even your friend seems to think that you can’t be alone for long.”

Oh that hurt because it was true in a way. She was weak and everyone saw her like that. Even though they always said she was strong they would try to protect her, pitying her for her past. She didn’t want to be weak anymore, in reality she felt stronger now.

Lillie breathed deeply her lips before speaking. “I can also be a grown up cat.” She smiled surprising My Young a little and even Jules that was listening to the conversation “Jinki says I can seduce him when I want.” She crossed her legs awkwardly and My Young smiled.

Actually Lillie had that something that she could never name, the same Jinki had, that adorable weirdness that made him unique. No wonder he felt attracted to her.

“Well I didn’t come here to discuss animals. I came here because I want you to break up with him.”

“Excuse me?”

My Young moved on the couch “Jinki and I have a long story. We are friends since we were teenagers. We are meant to be. I’m the perfect person for him. I’m Korean, educated, I have the same interests and same profession that he has and we are close. I know him and...”

“I know him too. I may not know how to sing, I certainly don’t know him as long as you do and I’m not Korean but I know the person he is right now and that seems to be enough for him.”

A soft sound came from Jules room and Lillie knew Jules was proud of her.

“So you don’t intend on breaking up with him?”

“Why should I? I love him more than anything and if he loves me and is happy with me why…”

My Young interrupted Lillie upset “You won’t be able to make him happy like I can. So give him back to me. “

Lillie stared at that woman that always seemed perfect in front of her. She was selfish, rude and calculating, nothing like she always imagined her.

 “HE ISN’T MINE OR YOURS!” Lillie lost her temper. “He isn’t an object. He is a person, a man. If he prefers you over me than be it! There is nothing I can do to make him stay by my side. But right now, and to my big surprise, he wants me. That’s final. I won’t break up with him just because you want to. It’s my happiness and his and I’m not going to give up on it.”

 “Are you sure that he wants you?” My Young asked ready for a new attack. That conversation wasn’t over.

“He didn’t complain until now. He does seem to be very happy by my side.” Lillie bit her lip when My Young smiled. She was hiding something that would hurt her, she was sure of it.

“Really? Did he tell you about me meeting him during JAT?”

Lillie got paler immediately. “No.” She thought that they didn’t meet at all ever since they were dating. Apparently they didn’t talk only by phone.

My Young smiled victorious. She would win.

“He said he wanted to talk with me. Probably missed me.”

Lillie grasped the edge of the couch quietly, listening to every word My Young was saying.

“We talked about old times. About his parents. Do you know them?”

“No.” Lillie felt like crying. She felt weak again. She didn’t know anything after all.

My Young got another victory and she kept talking, stabbing Lillie deeper.

“Well his mom is the sweetest but his dad is so funny. Anyway…did he tell you about what happened that day?”

Lillie lower lip trembled. It was the moment My Young was waiting for and Lillie knew. She didn’t come there to ask Lillie to break up with Jinki. She knew that wouldn’t work. Who on their perfect mind wound break up with him? She had a second plan, something that she knew that would make a big break on Lillie and Jinki relationship.

“No.” Lillie said slowly knowing that she signed her death on that chess game.

“We couldn’t hold it in anymore. I’m sorry to tell you like this but I need you to understand. The fact is that Jinki never wanted to be with for a long time. It’s a transition relationship. It happens all the time. Sweet foreigner who makes him fascinated, but we all know how he gets excited over new things. But it ends as quickly as it started.”

My Young paused noticing how Lillie looked at her in a daze waiting for her to throw the bomb at her. So helpless the poor girl. She almost felt sorry for her but in love and war anything goes.

“We kissed.”

Lillie didn’t move, her lips slightly opened, her eyes a little wet while she stared at My Young. However Jules swore inside her room.

“I’m not lying. You can ask him. He won’t deny it. It’s normal between two people who share a strong bond. I’m sorry.”

She was a liar. She wasn’t sorry at all and she even completed the moment with a sympathetic fake smile that made Lillie look away. Tears started to fall from her eyes and Lillie stood up immediately cleaning them. She felt betrayed, furious and humiliated. That woman came into her house to arise suspicious in her and Jinki relationship and the worst part was the fact that he betrayed Lillie not telling her about meeting My Young, about kissing her. She was mad at her, at him and at herself for letting that woman humiliate her like that.

“Get out.” She exhaled suddenly focusing her eyes on that horrible woman. How could Jinki ever love someone like her?!

“Excuse me?”

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” Lillie screamed. Jules jumped on the other side of the door opening it slightly to look outside. Who was that Lillie?! She never saw her that upset, her face was red, her cheeks were wet and yet she was like a warrior. Jules liked it!

“You can’t be serious!” My Young commented standing up from the couch.

“OH I AM! You came into my house uninvited to try and make me break up with my boyfriend. JUST GET OUT! I don’t have to listen to you.” Lillie strode to the front door opening it to her guest. “NOW!” She screamed again making My Young walk to the door with a smile of victory.

“No need to be rude!” My Young added.

“The only rude one here is you, who uses all her devious ways to get what she wants. Treating a man as if he was an object. You are a sad thing.”

My Young turned around upset with what Lillie said ready to reply something in return but Lillie closed the door on her face.

Jules came out from her bedroom almost immediately “WOW I am so proud of you Lillie. I knew you would do it…” She stopped talking, noticing how Lillie dragged herself to the couch, sobbing as if she was wounded.

“Lillie, are you ok?”

She sat on the couch and hid her face with her hands crying, and Jules caressed her back “it’s ok. You were really brave. I’m proud of you.”

Jules trusted her but Jinki clearly couldn’t and she sobbed even harder. It hurt how he didn’t tell her about anything, they were a couple and they promised they would tell each other everything. She knew she broke that promise several times but she never thought he would too. The truth was that he didn’t trust her; he didn’t believe that she was stronger. He still saw her as the insecure victimized woman he met, the silly one that couldn’t stop thanking him, and melted every time he touched her, upset when he called beautiful because she thought he was lying to her. She was still that Lillie to him and she wasn’t only that anymore. Maybe it was her fault because she lied to him before, because she was weak for so long…

Did that meant that he loved her older self and not her, the real Lillie?! Maybe My Young was right and he only wanted the puppy to take care of, maybe she was really the transition relationship on his life, a bridge to something better. Maybe he wanted her to wear red lipstick to become closer to his ideal woman, to someone like My Young.

Lillie raised her head cleaning her tears quickly, hiding her feelings deep down in her heart. Perhaps if she stopped thinking about it she wouldn’t feel like was close to a mental breakdown; close to become the destroyed, depressed woman she was before.

“Are you ok? You were so cool. I wish I could have recorded that.”

Lillie stood up as if nothing happened “I’m going to do the laundry.”

“What?”

Jules watched how she stormed off not answering to her and she fanned herself. Lillie was right, she was a puppy but sometimes she could be a cat too, a wild one.

Sometimes it’s hard

But I will never shed tears

Even when the world deceives me

I will never cry

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

Jinki waited at the door of Lillie apartment rehearsing mentally what he would say to her and how he would tell her about the kiss. He was nervous and afraid of her reaction but he would hug and kiss her and he was sure she would forgive him in the end. She would understand why he had to hide it.

Lillie opened the door for him and he smiled noticing how she was wearing her glasses and that cute purple sweater she loved.

“Anyong!” He said cutely receiving an expressionless look from her.

“Hey!” She answered back giving him space to enter. He leaned over to kiss her lips but she moved away leaving the door for him to close.

Jinki frowned immediately. Something happened because she never acted like that or refused to give him a kiss. He took his shoes off and followed after her, entering the laundry room where she was already folding a group of sweaters. Over the small table and the laundry machine was a pile of clothes already so she was probably doing a lot of laundry ever since she came from work. Maybe she was just tired.

“Are you ok?” he asked a little afraid and she answered with a dry no not even looking at him.

She was probably upset with what happened with Rin. Lillie was right; the rumors kept showing up, making the news of their relationship harder to release. Jinki was paired with two women already how could he show up with another girlfriend like that?!

“You have clean clothes to wear all month now. For Jules is maybe only a week.” He joked giggling but she ignored him. That was the first time she ignored one of his tries at a joke. Even when they weren’t funny she would always say something. He swallowed knowing that she was really upset with him.

“About what happened with Rin…”

“I don’t really care about that.” She shut him up immediately sending him an angry look that he didn’t miss before returning to her sweaters.

“I’m sorry. Rin was only worried about you.”

“Me?” He knew he caught a little of her interest because she looked at him for the first time since he entered the apartment, her hands stopping moving.

“Yes. She wanted me to tell you something. She heard about it from Jonghyun and it’s something I should have told you before and couldn’t.”

She smiled weirdly at him, sadly even, before returning to her sweaters. Good! Even Rin and Jonghyun knew. Her hands grasped the sweater and Jinki moved closer.

“Oh really?” she asked bitterly hiding her eyes from him.

“Yes. Something that happened a few weeks ago and…”

“Let me guess.” She pushed the sweater away looking at him. “During JAT?”

“Ah. Yes. How did you know?”

“You don’t have to tell me anymore. Someone did already.” She bit her lip watching his reaction. He didn’t seem to know about My Young being there so she didn’t talk with him yet. Lillie wondered how he would react to that news. Would he be upset that MY Young was there or somehow grateful to be free of that secret?!

“Who? Rin? She promised me she wouldn’t.”

“NO. Your girlfriend!”

Jinki paled immediately knowing exactly who she meant since it wasn’t Rin, it was his other rumored girlfriend. “My Young told me.”

“How?” he asked incredulous. How could she find her?!

“Apparently you gave her my address.” He shook his head suddenly realizing that he gave My Young all the info she needed to find it out. “Guess you wanted us to be friends and maybe have tea together, SHINee fangirling too, shopping together?” Lillie spoke bitterly “Ah Who knows?! Maybe have a in the future? Build a harem with all your girlfriends!”

“!” Jinki swear moving a hand on his hair. He looked at Lillie in regret not knowing what to do or say. She never spoke to him like that. Yes they fought before, she screamed at him but this time she really seemed disappointed with him. Lillie was hurt and it wasn’t because of Alex it was because of him. Jinki was the one who hurt her like that and he felt awful, not sure about what to do to make things better.

“Lillie I didn’t give her your address. I might have told her things about you but I didn’t tell her where you live.”

Lillie looked away and he knew she was crying and didn’t want him to see. She ignored him grabbing the pile of sweaters she had folded already and stepped out from the laundry room to her bedroom throwing the clothes into her bed, the neatly folded sweaters falling all over the place like their relationship. Jinki followed after her.

“I’m sorry that she came here and…”

“And told me about the kiss?” She asked looking at him again, taking her glasses, stained by tears, off so she could see him, and cleaned them on her sweater before putting them back on even if she didn’t need them anymore. That was her, the commoner, unclassy girlfriend of his, with dirty glasses and old sweaters. “Are you sorry about that too? Didn’t want me to know right?!”

“No I didn’t. It meant nothing to me.” He walked closer to her, grabbing Lillie’s arms that didn’t move away. Yet she stubbornly looked at the floor. It was too painful to see his face, his nose and lips she kissed so many times, his beautiful eyes where she lost herself before. “She was the one who kissed me and I didn’t kiss her back. I pushed her away.”

“Wow. Great!”

“See why I didn’t want to tell you?” the grip on her arms got stronger and she glanced at him, not in fear of being hurt physically like she did with Alex before but another kind of fear. Her heart wouldn’t heal as quickly as her body. “I knew you would react like this.” He said bitterly and yet more disappointed with him than her.

“LIKE WHAT? Afraid I would argue with you about it? Break up? Or maybe storm into My Young apartment and humiliate her like she did to me?”

He softened the grip on her arms staring into her teary eyes that were now focused on his.  She was hurt with him yes, but not only because of the kiss. The pain she had was unbearable to him. Humiliated

She released herself from his hands and walked away her lower lip trembling while Jinki looked at her in a daze.

“She humiliated you?” he asked feeling his blood boil, that familiar feeling of protection he had when he knew about Alex burning inside him.

“Well she came here and shoved in my face how she knew you for such a long time, that she know your parents, how perfect she sings and how she is Korean. That you kissed her because you are still in love.”

“It’s a lie!” he added quickly stepping closer to her, standing in front of her, only one step separating them. His body telling him to catch her in his arms or leave the apartment to explode with My Young.

“I’m just a passing thing she says. My boyfriend didn’t share about the kiss with me because he doesn’t trust me. Because he still thinks I am that insecure person from before. I wonder if you are really in love with me or with the idea of dating a pitiful woman.” Lillie couldn’t stop talking ignoring all his head shakes and tries to touch her.

“Lillie…” He wanted to hug her or kiss her so badly, pull her into her arms and erase what My Young did to her but he didn’t know how.

She looked up at his eyes and he felt his heart melt noticing how different she was now, opening up to him, telling what she really felt without him having to guess.

“You should have trusted me and tell me. Because if you did even if My Young entered by that door I would be able to fight back more. Because I did fight back... I screamed at her and kicked her out from my apartment. You can ask Jules. I won’t let her humiliate me anymore. And I’m not going to use a red lipstick just because it reminds you of her.” Lillie caught her breath finally watching him, brushing her tears away, her cheeks red.

She couldn’t bear looking at his eyes and after a while her courage vanished and Lillie turned around.

Jinki didn’t say anything and she wondered if she did well telling him about what happened, what she felt, however she didn’t regret it.

Soon she felt his arms circle her waist and he placed his head on her shoulder, pulling her to him, back hugging her, kissing her cheek, his scent making her knees weak, making her want to forgive him badly because she also did that before. She also wanted to protect him in the past and almost ruined everything.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry I was an idiot. I’m sorry I let her came and hurt you.”

Lillie shook her head trying to control her tears. So embarrassing that she is always crying.

“I trust you. I do. But you and I is…wonderful. It’s more than I ever could wish for and I’m so scared sometimes. “He held her closer, burying his nose on her neck and hair. “I love you so much that I am so afraid of losing you and this.”

He kissed her neck and she trembled on his arms “I love you. The you from yesterday and the you from today and tomorrow. And that red lipstick fantasy I have has nothing to do with that woman. I simply think your lips would look good with red.” he exhaled “that kiss was nothing. Now more than ever is nothing.”

Lillie sobbed shaking her shoulders and he moved his arms up to her shoulders turning her around to him.

“I’m proud of you. “ He cupped her face making her look up at him “My lovely Lillie…”

“This is so unfair.” She mumbled crying against him and he hugged her tight. She couldn’t be mad with him for longer, not after him saying those things to her, not when her body fitted so nicely against his, when all her worries and fears disappeared when his arms were around her.

“This day was such a mess.” He said, after a while, rubbing his nose against her cheek, kissing her forehead and making her held in a chuckle. Why did he always have that power to heal her and make her smile even when she felt so sad?! “I’m dating everyone for the press but the only person I really want to date. I want her so badly and yet they keep pairing me up with others. ”

His words made her heart tingle and she couldn’t help but look into his eyes once again.  “I mean you, Lillie.”

She knows and he knows that she knows but still he likes to make her embarrassed, so Lillie hid her face on his chest making him smile in victory.

“Aigo. Don’t do that! Look at me and let me kiss you.”

Jinki tried to push her away but she grabbed his sweater hiding her face.

“No. I look ugly when I cry.” She said against his sweater, closing her eyes, wanting to go back in time to the day of the event when all seemed perfect between them.

“You never look ugly to me. Besides I saw your crying face so many times before. Let me see you. I want to kiss my girlfriend. She deserves a kiss after fighting for us. She is a warrior.”

Lillie didn’t even move “No and I’m still upset with you.”

“Really?” He didn’t seem to believe her and his hands moved to her sides tickling her. Making her move just enough for him to cup her face and make her look up.

She avoided looking into his eyes stubbornly moving them away and he grabbed her glasses taking them away and placing them on her bed without releasing her.

His fingers moved on her skin cleaning the tears away before he kissed her, tasting her salty lips.

Lillie closed her eyes answering to the kiss immediately. She kicked herself because she should be upset with him, however she was eager for his love and he knew because she felt him smile against her lips knowing that he was forgiven even if she said that he wasn’t. He probably still had a lot of work to do to make her open up to him again but she was still his.

She tried to move away upset, or pretending to, yet he grabbed her more strongly, kissing her more passionately until she had not strength to resist anymore.

He pulled away suddenly letting her catch her breath and she looked at him not knowing if she wanted to scream with him again or kiss him. Jinki observed while she looked at him in confusion and suddenly he knew what he had to do.  That situation was in part his fault and now he needed to do what he should have done months ago and with that show Lillie how he trusted her and how she was a part of his problems too.

“Thank you!” Jinki smiled before kissing her forehead making her decide in kissing him again, or at least hide in his arms.

He released her slowly as if he was afraid to and cleaned her wet cheek with his thumb. “Go wash your face and put makeup on.”

“Why?” Lillie sniffled. She didn’t want to go out. She only wanted to be in his arms and pretend that horrible day didn’t happen.

“There is something I have to do and I want you to be there.”

“Where are we going?”

He didn’t answer and instead grabbed a coat from her closet. “Put this on and get ready.”

“I need to change clothes.” Lillie said sniffing again but Jinki pushed her out of the bedroom into the bathroom.

“No you are going wearing exactly that.”

 

For me, there’s only you

For me, I can only see you

I only put you in my heart

For me, there’s only you

For me, I can only see you

Only you live in my life

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

They left the building with Jinki placing his beanie and hiding behind his winter coat.

“Where is your car?” Lillie asked closing the door and stepping into the cold, the black beanie he gave her in her head. He smiled softly at her trying to gain courage to do what he had to. “They said that it’s going to snow and it probably will since its freezing.” She said making small talk and he pulled her in the direction of a taxi.

“I called a taxi.”

“Really?” she asked him surprised. He normally brought his car and she was surprised that he didn’t this time.

“Yes. I had to leave my car away from here because of all the vampires following me.”

“Oh.” It made sense since he was involved in another scandal.

He opened the door of the taxi and waited for her to enter before he did, closing the door.

Lillie greeted the driver and Jinki elbowed her gently so she would look at him and his phone. He wrote an address on his phone and was showing it to her. She looked at him clueless until she realized that he was avoiding speaking and that was the address of the place they were going. She read it out loud for the taxi driver and wondered where they were going. Now wasn’t the right moment to ask anyway.

They stopped at the entrance of a set of private and high priced apartments and Jinki opened the door letting Lillie come out with him.

He quickly asked the driver to wait and she followed after him when he walked to entrance of the building.

“Wait?”

“We won’t be there longer than 10 minutes.”

“Are we on a special mission or something?” She asked confused being ignored by him.

They entered the building and he called the elevator. “10 minutes is more than enough.”

Jinki grabbed her hand and they climbed on the elevator with Lillie watching him curious. Jinki was acting very weird and more than everything else he seemed very serious about what they had to do leaving her clueless. She could feel how tense he was, his hand grabbing hers firmly.

She pulled at his hand making him look at her instead at the numbers of the floors.

“I think I deserve to know where we are going.”

“She humiliated you right? She hurt you right?”

Lillie tilted her head confused and he pulled her outside into the 6th floor and through the corridor into a white door that he, quickly without any doubt, rang the bell.

“Oh no!” Lillie realized too late, trying to release her hand. That was My Young house and the fact that he knew, was as troublesome to her as the fact that she was going to see that horrible woman again.

However he didn’t release her hand and she understood that he wanted her to be there by his side. Whatever he was going to speak with My Young was meant for her to hear.

My Young opened the door smiling “I was surprised when you called me asking my address and…” her smile died when she realized Lillie was there by his side. Trying to hide in the corridor, sticking to the wall as if she was a poster of how not to dress when you go to see your boyfriend  ex and failing.

So that’s how he knew her address, he probably called her when she was on the bathroom. He didn’t even answer stepping inside the modern and beautiful apartment with Lillie being pulled by him.

He didn’t seem impressed with the big window on the living room, the white comfortable couches and the fluffy black carpet as Lillie was. No wonder My Young didn’t seem fascinated with the modest decoration of Lillie’s house.

“What is the meaning of this?” The beautiful singer asked placing herself in front of that mismatched couple. Lillie bit her lip wanting to kick Jinki because he let her wear her old clothes to see his ex. She should have entered that apartment looking like a goddess and not a peasant by his side. However her eyes settled on his fingers firmly around hers and she knew that even though she wasn’t wearing expensive clothes she was still richer than My Young and that the singer was absolutely envious of what she got right now.

“We are repaying the visit you made to my girlfriend.”

Even though he was speaking as gently as always Lillie could feel how upset he was.

“As you can see she isn’t Korean. She isn’t a professional singer, but she can sing quite well if she wants to, enough for a date at a norembang. She may not be perfect in many ways but she is still my girlfriend because I choose her.”

Lillie couldn’t stop staring at him fascinated, even though his eyes were on My Young all he time while he spoke. It was as if she wasn’t there listening to that conversation.

“I’m ending this here today.” He said firmly. “I’ve been able to endure the rumors, your surprise visits during my Japanese tour, the texts and the phone calls.”

Lillie was speechless. She didn’t know about any of that and she wanted to kick him once again.

“I endured all that but stalking and pestering my girlfriend is something you won’t do again.”

My Young opened ready to defend herself but Jinki didn’t give her time for that “You and I are over, My Young. There was a time when I wanted so badly to hear you say that you loved me. But that time passed and I no longer want your affection. Please stop stalking me and the ones I love.”

Lillie opened to talk but My Young was quicker saying his name.

“Jinki…”

“Onew! From this day on you only know me as Onew, as a sunbae inside the industry.”

Lillie looked from Jinki to My Young noticing how she didn’t look as horrible as she did before. She was only a very desperate and sad woman in love that realized that she did make a mistake of letting go the only man that really mattered to her.

“Oh and by the way…” He raised his hand that was still holding Lillie’s and she looked back at him wondering what he was going to say next.

He didn’t say anything and used his free hand to grab Lillie shoulder making her face him. She did so blinking her eyes confused and he kissed her. It was a short kiss but enough to make Lillie red as a tomato when his lips left hers, slowly releasing her lower lip, his eyes looking at hers intensely as if they were alone in the room and ready to makeout on MY Young perfect white couch..

Lillie looked at her feet embarrassed, wondering why he did that and not sure if she was going to be able to look at My Young again, but Jinki shook his hand that was still holding hers and she looked up at his eyes.

“Let’s go?” he asked softly, so differently from the way Jinki spoke to his ex, making her nod at him.

He mumbled a weak bye to My Young and Lillie sent her a last look before they left the apartment. Only when she left did Lillie realize that she smiled sympathetically at that woman, like she did when My Young visited her, however Lillie smile was real and probably even more hurtful.

Once again they entered the elevator and Jinki released Lillie hand as if he didn’t need that source of courage anymore and Lillie watched him biting her inner cheek. He seemed different, manly, older, certainly the man she would want by her side every day, the responsible and reliable man capable of taking care of her kids. She fell a little more in love with him.

“I’m sorry.” He said a little embarrassed his ears red. That wasn’t the normal Jinki, that was the special Jinki that only came out to protect the ones he loved, and she treasured that part of him too.

“I wanted you to hear that. I think I let this go for too long and you needed to be there since I didn’t let you be in it since the beginning.”

Lillie nodded her head. She knew. He wanted to be transparent on the ending like he didn’t before. She was grateful for that and happy that she was able to give him strength like he did to her when she said goodbye to Alex. Both My Young and Alex were a big part of their life, both made them suffer and it was hard for Lillie as if it was for Jinki to let go of them.

“Thank you.” Lillie whispered “the kiss...” she asked shyly. That short and yet passionate kiss he gave to her in front of My Young. It was so drama like and she wondered if he wasn’t watching dramas and not telling her.

Jinki took a peek at her, blushing even more and looked away before looking at her again “You said that she humiliated you. I hurt her pride instead.”

“Wow!” Lillie mumbled surprised with his small revenge. It made total sense now and My Young probably felt terrible. She would if she saw Jinki kissing another woman like that in front of her. Lillie couldn’t feel sorry for her though she was a to her.

“I don’t know how I managed to do that.” Jinki laughed awkwardly “But when you said that she humiliated you I saw red.”

“Jinki.” She held his hand again intertwining her fingers with his.

“You are precious to me Lillie. No one should tell you that you are any less than you really are.”

Lillie released a sob before hugging Jinki, the elevator doors opening with no one walking outside.

“At least you should have told me to wear better clothes.” She mumbled against his sweater.

“I didn’t because I wanted her to see you as I do. The Lillie I fell in love with every day. But I did tell you to wear make up to hide your crying face.”

Lillie groaned looking up at him. “You mean the unfashionable Lillie?”

“My peasant!”

She smiled all smitten with his words and he had to pull her outside the elevator.

“I’m so hungry!” he complained cutely, trying to change the subject. My Young didn’t deserve more time in their relationship.

“Let’s eat chicken! I pay!” Lillie screamed excited and he nodded happily

“Call!”

Sometimes it’s tiring

But I’ll go to the end of the world

Why I breathe day by day

Only you, only love

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“Can I ask you something?” Lillie said, her head next to Jinki, both lying down on her bed, facing the ceiling, his hand holding hers while they talked. They had dinner already and were just relaxing, talking about nonsense avoiding what they really needed to talk about until there was no other possible topic to talk about besides it, music playing softly on the background.

“Anything.” She didn’t ask him right away and he joked “You finally want to know where my is?”

She didn’t even answer him and sighed “Why did you fell in love with My Young?”

He moved uncomfortable by her side but didn’t release her hand “I wonder. At the time it made sense. She was my friend and I saw her grow up from a teenager to a beautiful woman.” Lillie tilted her head so she could see his profile, his beautiful and perfect nose, his small birthmarks, his lips moving while he spoke “Also she is a good person. She got involved with a married man and I don’t think she ever recovered from it. She wanted him but he never left his wife. She was always spoiled, used to have what she wants and unfortunately she was never happy. Also she is y. I like y girls.”

Lillie ignored his silly comment “Some people never seem to find happiness.” Lillie added.

“Hum…I think she was happy before but she couldn’t see it.” He looked at Lillie before smiling “If I tell you when, you will say I’m a conceited bastard.”

“No. I know when. When she was with you.” Lillie moved on the bed, releasing his hand and facing him “That’s why she wants to get back with you. She realized she was a fool.”

He sighed deeply placing his hands on his stomach. “I wouldn’t be able to make her happy now.”

“Why?”

He the bed too, facing Lillie. “Because I love you now, not her.”

 “What a sad love story for her.” Lillie remarked caressing his face.

“But good for you, no?” he asked and Lillie gave him a peek on the lips.

“Yes fortunately. I’m so lucky.”

He didn’t say anything and nuzzled his head on her pillow wondering how to introduce the subject he really wanted to talk with her about.

“Why did you fall in love with me?” She asked instead making him open and close his mouth not knowing what to say. “I’m not y.”

“I wonder. Why did you fall for me?”

“You make me happy. I feel safe and relaxed with you. I’m incredible attracted to you.” She said immediately with no doubts.

“Wow. Guess it’s the same for me. And you are y. Besides do we really need any reasons?”

“Nice way to avoid the subject!” She said tucking her hair behind her ear and he chuckled. “Tell me!”

“What?”

“What you want to tell me ever since we finished eating.”

She also knew that they had things to be decided and discussed as a couple.

He sat up on the bed, his hair messy and she sat up too knowing that they had serious matters to talk about.

“I’m dating My Young and Rin right now.” He said making Lillie smile.

“Such a playboy.”

“So many scandals…” he mumbled looking down at his hands.

“I’m sorry.” She truly was, Lillie knew that she, existing on his life, was making things more complicated.

“It’s not your fault.” He sighed looking into her eyes “I need to deny these rumors. Tomorrow I need to release a public statement and I think it’s time. The best way to end with these rumors is to tell the truth.”

“You mean…you and me?”

“Not exactly. I talked with the others.” She knew he meant SHINee “And they say they are ok with it either way.”

“What is either way?” Lillie asked touching his hands, their fingers briefly touching each other.

“I’m going to reveal that I’m dating someone outside the industry. I can reveal your identity or hide it.”

“Oh.” Lillie heart jumped on her chest. Their relationship was getting more and more serious and it scared her a lot.

“The company thinks it’s better to hide it because they want to prepare you first. You know that whole Prince falls in love with a commoner thing that they want to use and…”

“And what do you think?” her eyes searched his and he rubbed his neck.

“I want to protect you and they are probably right this time. Even though I don’t mind anymore that they find out that we are together it’s probably best if they get used to the idea of me dating someone before telling them who you are.”

Lillie bit her lip in thought “So what will you reveal exactly?”

“That I’m dating a beautiful woman that is not famous and that I really love, which makes me really happy. So I hope my fans and everyone will understand and support us...”

Lillie fingers moved in the middle of his and she closed her eyes a little embarrassed with the idea of seeing Jinki say that to the world. “There is a little lie there…”

“The beautiful part?” He asked smiling “Do you miss being punished?”

“Maybe a little.” Lillie said watching his face and the way he bit his lips cutely.

Oh she loved him so much. She was ready for that new step in their relationship. She couldn’t deny that she was scared because she was but she was so lucky and she couldn’t let that man go away from her life. She was sure she would regret it forever.

“I’m not beautiful!” She said firmly teasing him and Jinki groaned pretending to be upset.

“Aren’t you going to punish me?” She asked lying down on the bed again, her fingers moving on his chest.

“Are you seducing me Lillie?” He asked knowing exactly what she was going to answer.

“Maybe, I’m a very naughty…cat!” My Young conversation came to her mind and she brushed it away. She won in the end and victory was delicious because victory tasted like him, like the kiss he gave her in front of My Young.

“Kitty….like the ones in your …” he corrected “That I still have for…research purposes.”

Lillie chuckled “I wonder what you do with them you ert!”

He didn’t do anything. He completely forgot he even had them until he thought Rin find out about them. “I’ll show you someday!”

She her lips, her hand moving down his chest to his pants and he groaned. She was making him insane and he didn’t even mind.

He moved over her, slowly, capturing her under him and Lillie closed her eyes, moving her head upwards catching his lips with hers.

He moved his hands down her body, caressing her s making her moan before reaching her pants. He ed her jeans and ped it, pulling the piece of clothing down her hips just enough to give him access to her .

“I’m not beautiful!“ Lillie repeated again, her eyes on his, a teasing smile on her lips. “And I’m still upset with you!”

“And you say you are not y!” He groaned, his fingers sneaking  inside her touching her and making her raise her hips in pleasure when he kissed her again biting her lip. “You don’t seem upset!”

She ignored his comment having too much fun with that game, her hands moving on his back.

“Say you are beautiful or I will stop…” he mumbled against her lips.

“Don’t stop.” Lillie rubbed her nose against his, spreading her legs to give him better access, her hands moving down his chest to pull his sweater up so she could touch him too.

“Say it” he ordered, his finger entering her while his thumb still caressed her, making Lillie gasp of pleasure. “I’ll stop” he warned her, kissing her lips several times.

“I’m beautiful.” Lillie moaned when his fingers started moving in and out of her, her hands finally founding his muscles under his sweater.

Just hold me now

Just hold me now

Just hold me now

Just hold me now

The reflected world from your wet eyes
I’ll protect you, I’ll shield your thin, trembling hands
That before I die, you won’t go through trials

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

As soon as Lillie opened her eyes she sat up on the bed and grabbed her phone. Last night she fell asleep after making out with Jinki and she didn’t even get to say goodbye and now it was morning already. She was an idiot but as she predicted he left her a text.

Good morning. How can you possible fall asleep quicker than I do? aigo~

Is it still dark outside? If it is go back to sleep. If it’s not check my public statement. Anyong~

The statement. “Oh god!” She stood up from the bed and stepped into the living room like a ghost, her hair a total mess and still wearing her clothes form the previous day.

“What happened to you?” Jules asked being ignored by Lillie who turned her laptop on and sat in front of it like a zombie waiting, her fingers taping on the table.

“Are you ok?”

“No. Jinki is going to tell the world that he loves me. I’m not ok.”

“!” Jules pulled a chair by Lillie side and waited. She wouldn’t miss that.

Both were on the edge of their seats when they managed to open a news site. Lillie was going to type Onew on the search just when Jules pointed at something.

There it was in highlight, and she opened it, her eyes reading the article quickly and taking more time at his official statement. Lillie read it so slowly that Jules started reading it out loud.

“…I’m truly sorry to my fans with the amount of rumors and speculations about my private life. The truth is that I have a good relationship of sunbae with My Young hoobae, and I have a relationship of friendship with the other woman I was photographed with, a few days ago. So I hope you preserve their private life.

 However I wasn’t entirely honest with all of you and I am currently in a relationship with someone.”

“Damn he is going to mention you.” Jules fangirled still reading what Lillie already read. Her eyes stuck on the same sentence that Jules didn’t reach yet.

“I’m at an age where it is normal to date and even though I didn’t search for it I met someone and feel in love. She is a shawol and a simple woman, she isn’t famous and I managed to ask her out and we are currently dating. She is a wonderful woman that I truly love and I feel really happy right now. I wish you are able to understand and support us by protecting her identity and her personal life. It’s really important to me. Thank you for you love, I’ll work harder.”

“Wow. This was beautiful.” Jules said moving an arm around Lillie shoulder.

She was still reading the same sentence “She is a wonderful woman that I truly love and I feel really happy right now.” He meant her. For the first time ever since they were dating Onew was mentioning her. It wasn’t only Jinki now but also Onew and damn she was scared.

“Let’s see the comments shall we?” Jules asked in fear and Lillie let her move the page down where the knetizens left lots of messages.

Lillie groaned seeing the usual “Oh no oppa can’t date.” ones and Jules skipped through them gracefully.

“Oh this one is good!. “I’m happy that Jinki oppa is finally dating. If she makes him happy them I am happy” See? Not bad. Let’s see another one…” She scrolled down to another one “Oh here is another “He is almost going to the army. Bet they will marry after. Hope she is cute. They will have cute babies.” This girl is nice!” Jules said reading some more messages.

“I always thought he would be the last one to be in a relationship in SHINee. He is so weird.”

“I wanted him to date a famous person. Hopefully she is pretty too.”

“I wonder what kind of women he likes. TT__TT oppa is taken now!”

“They will break up soon anyway. She won’t be able to handle the pressure of the fans.”

“FIGHTING! We will always support you.”

“I’m so disappointed that he hid it from us.”

“Of course he hid it. Immature fans don’t understand! We support you! Be happy!”

“So the ring he is using is from a relationship with her, a commoner. How cool?!”

Lillie read some of them and heard Jules read others to her while she rubbed her temple. She told herself last night that she was ready for it but she wasn’t. She was scared because this time the comments were directed at her too not only Jinki and they didn’t even reveal her identity yet. Besides what would they think when they saw her, a normal foreigner?!

It was all so scary and worse now because all the eyes would be in Jinki more than ever. He told her the night before just before she fell asleep on his arms. Meeting her would be harder from now on, at least on the weeks after the public statement.  And now, when he needed her support the most.

Damn she was dating Onew.

“You are famous now tokki.” Jules said proudly scrolling down the comments and Lillie stood up. She couldn’t look at them anymore.

“I think I need a glass of water.”

“Want me to make you some calming tea?” Jules asked standing up and rubbing Lillie tensed shoulders.

She would need more than tea to calm herself down.

Netizens were nothing compared to what would follow.

 

The world screams loudly

My dream so high

Scream at the sky

My dream, your dream

 

Just hold me now

 

I know its a small chapter. 

Well hope you liked it. 

Next chapter is the beginning of the end probably so Enjoy it while it lasts

song: 

Comment, upvote, subscribe...the usual

AH Dont forget that Click Enter Love will be updated really soon...like tomorrow or after tomorrow....