Chapter 15 - Connection

Dating an Idol

One, two, three

 

“That’s crazy!” Jinki said brushing Lillie’s hair away from her face.

“I know! They met online and feel in love. That is so romantic!” Lillie said delighted.

She caressed his face.

“You are cold…I don’t want you to get sick, maybe we should go.”

“Warm me then…” he whispered his eyes looking intensely at her and moving to her lips.

She knew what he meant and her body reacted to the way he looked at her. He could make her hot just by staring at her. It was like the night they spent together…the same look, the same desire.

He held her waist, one of his hands traveling inside her clothes again touching her skin cautiously. She shivered a little because they were a little cold but he didn’t stop exploring her body.

He used that hand to pull her down again on top of him and she put her hands on his chest touching his muscles over his clothes. He closed his eyes and nuzzled her nose with his, brushing his lips against her. It was so sensual. She never knew if he knew exactly what he was doing, if he knew the effect he had on her body or if he just didn’t do it deliberately.

He couldn’t stop looking at her. She was even more beautiful than the last time he saw her. Maybe it was true. Women in love would get prettier or maybe he was falling more deeply in love. Either way he wanted her. She was his now.

He touched the soft skin of her back. He wanted to see her body again and kiss her all over but he couldn’t take her clothes off on that place. She would freeze.

He caressed her face with his free hand. She was cold too. They needed to end the stargaze part of the date.

She blinked her eyes briefly when he touched her neck and her breathing accelerated a little. It was marvelous how her body reacted to him. It was perfect. He loved to touch her just to see the way she looked back at him or the way she opened her lips waiting for him to kiss her.

That was magical. There was only other thing in his life that made his heart beat like that, the moment before entering the stage when all fans where yelling his name.

Singing…she was like singing.

“You are so beautiful…” he whispered.

She frowned and he knew she was going to say something stupid but he didn’t care. He would say it to her forever because it was the truth for him even if she couldn’t see it.

“Really Jinki? Again?” she was going to complain more but stopped when he touched her lips with his fingers tracing them without saying anything.

Her heart was jumping inside her chest now. The way he looked at her…it was too much.

She wanted him to kiss her but he was too busy touching her. She couldn’t wait anymore. She grabbed his hand taking it away from her lips, intertwining her fingers in the middle of his like the first time they hold hands, both staring at their hands, thinking how well they fit together.

Rewind the film of our memories

To the day we first met

My heart pounded, I couldn’t hide my tears

They overflowed as much as I was grateful

 

She lied totally on top of him and kissed his cold lips. His hands still intertwined.

His hand on her back held her closely and she felt her body next to his with too many clothes in between.

He hummed against her lips before letting her breath a little and then kissing her again, his tongue entering now.

His hand brushed the hook of her bra and she wanted him to touch her but not there.

He bit her lower lip slightly and she moaned squeezing his hand that was still on hers.

“Let’s go…” she whispered against his lips.

He knew what she meant. Go Home, to her bed...They both wanted it.

 

When it becomes tiring and I want to give up

When I am weak and I want to run away

Your small hand becomes my biggest strength

For the rest of my life, I’ll sing a song for you

 

He didn’t tell her but she probably knew. He was probably not going to see her for some weeks. He was going to have a busy schedule and free time would be a problem. He needed her before that.

“Are you sure? We could stay a little more?”

But he wanted so much to go away too…

“You are cold and we both know we won’t see stars anymore…”

“Yeah! I can’t take my eyes off of you…”

She felt like crying. The way he said that kind of things melted her heart.

He rolled holding her and this time she was under him.

The stars above her around his head were so beautiful and magical.

Making love under the stars would be so romantic. She blushed.

“We can come back here on the spring…” he said. Was he reading her mind now?

“I bet you under the stars is better than any constellation…” he said grinning naughty.

She smiled. She couldn’t be mad at him since she was thinking the same thing.

He kissed the corner of her lips before at her lower lip slightly.

She hugged him.

“We really should go now…I want you to warm me too.” She blushed after saying it. He got up quickly making her chuckle and he pulled her up.

“Your wish is my command!” he said starting to tidy up their things. She helped him and they went back to the car giggling.

“Bye Jong constellation!” He screamed to the sky “We will be back on spring…and then you will see liboobs!”

She hit him and he almost let the backpack fall.

“Stop calling them that name…”

“What name should I call them?”

“Nothing! No name….”

“Heaven? Heaven is a good name for them…I'm in heaven every time I touch them!”

“Aish…stop it.”

But she couldn’t stop smiling.

 

 

 

I wake up and open my sleepy eyes

It’ll be tomorrow in a little bit

I feel bad for letting the day pass by so fast

I swallow sand

 

Lillie opened the door slowly trying to keep quiet but Jinki grabbed her, tickling her side. She giggled while entering the apartment followed by him.

“What are you doing?” she asked him keeping away from his hands, talking in a low voice and taking her coat off.

“Touching you…” he shrugged with a dorky smile taking his coat too.

“Just don’t make noise! Jules must be sleeping!” she warned him. “Do you want to drink something or eat?”

“Water please…” he answered and followed her into the kitchen.

She took a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water giving it to him.

He drank the water looking back at her.

She couldn’t stop looking at the way his Adam’s apple moved while he drank. She touched her ear trying to look anywhere else and he placed the glass on the counter ending in front of her capturing her between him and the kitchen counter.

She swallowed with difficulty. He was too close and staring at her in a y way making her not know what to do.

“Should we…?” she was so embarrassed.

His face got dangerous close to hers. He was so serious, his eyes staring at her lips. He his lips and she sighed while her body almost combusted with his gesture.

He looked back at her eyes and touched her cheek. She melted to his touch blinking her eyes. And he marveled once again at the power his touch had over her body. She made him so confident about his body and his abilities. She was helping his ego grow too, even though she didn’t recognize it. It was so good to know he could do that to a woman.

His hand went down to her neck moving her hair away so he could touch and see the soft skin there. She no longer had is marks. One week passed erasing them all.

His fingers traced her skin softly giving her goose bumps.

And he continued exploring her soft skin until the collar of her sweater.

He got his lips closer to the skin of her neck stopping at few millimeters hearing her gasp when she felt his breath there. She was breathing quickly and his lips touched her skin giving little kisses. He brushed his teeth against her skin making her release a deep breath she was holding.

He moved his lips  to her jawline and up to her lips and she kissed him frustrated.

He answered to her kiss making her sigh against his lips and he pushed her against the counter with his body.

His hands where in each side of her, on the counter, not letting her get away from his attack. Not that she wanted to get away anyway.

She put her hands on his shoulder hugging him and caressing his head and neck.

His lips moved to her jawline again and she sighed frustrated with the loss of his lips on her.

Jinki’s hands grabbed her hands that where around his neck and hold them.

“I’m ready to end this date…”

She blushed with the suggestion and pulled him towards the room.

She was nervous. It was like their first time together again. She was only one time with him and it was after they almost break up and she was high on emotions and brave but now she was back to being insecure…

She let go of his hands and turned around to him before  turning the light of her bedside table on.

His gaze was fixed on her and he approached her stopping at inches of her making her bump against the table.

He didn’t say anything and just grabbed Dubu from her bed looking at him before throwing him to the other side of the room.

“Ya! Don’t do that to my plushie!” she said moving away from him to go grab the poor plushie.

She didn’t go far because he grabbed her by the waist and throw her in bed.

She lied on the bed surprised looking at him but then she saw him smiling. He was playing around with her. y idiot!

“You are mean…poor Dubu!”

“No! He is trying to steal you from me!” he pouted climbing on the bed too, his knees beside her legs pinning her below him.

He was acting so y and confident while she felt so weak near him.

He stayed in that position siting on her legs carefully not to hurt her and he blushed a little biting his lips.

She sat up on the bed.

“Can I ask you something?” he said playing with the hemline of her sweater.

She nodded looking at his hands. Why was she feeling so hot?! Why was he taking so much time to take her?

“Can you teach me how to take off your bra?”

She burst out laughing and used her hand to try to muffle it.

He raised his eyebrows at her and grabbed her free hand.

“I mean it…don’t laugh at me! I want to do it for now on. I want to undress you!”

She stopped laughing. He was serious about it and the idea of teaching him was so y.

“Ok! ”

“Ok!” he mimicked her like he was trying to get his mind into the task.

“Can I start?” his voice was dangerously low.

She nodded and he grabbed her sweater taking it off leaving her only in her bra. Thank god she was wearing nice underwear this time.

“So?” he asked waiting for his lesson.

She smiled blushing and grabbed his hands pulling him to her and putting them on her back on the hook of her black bra.

“You basically just need to unhook it. One hand grabs one side while the other…” she paused looking at him. He was so near…his lips were so near.

“The other?” he asked watching her.

“The other grabs the other strap and you push it towards each other and done…” she helped him making the bra go loose.

“waaa!” he exclaimed smiling. “This is actually easy!”

Her heart almost melt. How could he be so cute and y at the same time?

She hooked her bra again.

“Now try it alone!” He nodded and she felt his fingers touch her back carefully, grabbing each stripe and quickly unhooking it. He was a pro at it now. That was dangerous.

“I did it!” He smiled still with his hands around her. She smiled back her heart almost exploding. Couldn’t he feel it? The effect he was having on her body?! She was so hot and he barely touched her.

He caressed the skin of her back and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes answering to the kiss. He slide the straps of her bra down her shoulders and quickly found his way to her s them.

Her s got hard with the touch of his soft hands and she shivered in pleasure.

He broke the kiss taking of his sweater and she helped him remove his clothes caressing his muscles with her hands.  He had the necklace with the ring on and she touched it tracing his collarbone.

You understood me better than myself

When I was on the verge of breaking down

Seeing you having a harder time than I did

Made me cry like a child

 

His lips kissed her neck making her giggle.

“What?” he asked touching her body again, moving his fingers around her s and down her stomach.

“You tickled me…”

She was so cute! He kissed her neck again and this time he found the spot he loved so much, the spot that could send shivers down her spine. She moaned when his tongue touched her skin.

He ed her pants and caressed her tummy just above her .

She bit her lip and caressed the muscles of his back. He really had the best back muscles in all Korea.

He hummed and pushed her making her lie down.

She caressed his face while he kissed her neck once again, going down between her s kissing and lightly at her skin. She moaned once in a while making him even more aroused. He didn’t stop on her stomach and continued down until her .

He stopped looking at her and gently took off her pants caressing her thighs and legs while doing it.

“You are so beautiful!”

She sat up ignoring his comment and started ing his pants too. Dubulge needed to be free.

He kissed her nose while she struggled with his pants. He smirked looking at how her hands were shaking.

“I mean it you know! I do think you are beautiful! I just don’t say it to take you to bed!” He caressed her arms. “I mean it!”

“I know…And you don’t need to say that to make me want to sleep with you! I just don’t believe it!”

He sighed.                                         

“Don’t you believe me?”

She looked at him. He actually seemed hurt with her comment.

“I do! You know I do!”

“So believe in this too! You are beautiful!” he whispered with his eyes smiling at her, making little wrinkles around them.

“Oh god!” she was losing all her strength, she was so hot already “Just help me with your pants!” she said frustrated.

“I will, if you say that you are beautiful!”

“Oh no, no way!”

Lillie tried to touch the bulge in his pants but he stopped her hands grabbing them.

“This is not fair!” she crossed her arms and lied in bed again “Ok…if you want it that way, I won’t let you touch liboobs too!”

He grinned caressing her thighs.

“I knew you liked the name…”

“I hate it! And you should stop touching me!”

“Really?” he acted like he was hurt but is magical fingers got to close to her and she swallowed.

“I’ll say it if you say that you have a perfect body!”

He thought for a while still caressing her, his hair falling in his eyes. He was so y she almost gave up and screamed that she was beautiful.

“Ok! My body is perfect!” he said easily kissing her right thigh. “You’re turn!”

He stopped waiting for her and she breathed out frustrated.

“I’m…beautiful!”

“Good! That was easy, right?”

She nodded smiling and he kissed her while his hand roomed her body touching her over her .

She pushed him.

“Your pants…”

“Oh right!” he said confused before ing his pants. She helped him take them off and they helped each other take the remaining clothes staying in front of each other.

She was so embarrassed she covered herself with the blankets quickly. He just looked surprised at her.

“You know I saw everything last time?!…”

“I know!” she said covering her face too. “I just …I don’t know….I feel strange today!”

He smiled getting under the covers next to her. She was back to her insecure self. He didn’t mind. They had all the time in the world to make her gain confidence in her body.

Her bed was small so they had to stay real close. He was happy for that. No way to run away from him.

He lied on top of her carefully kissing her under the blankets. It was like they were in a tent. His ring was hanging from his neck and the cold metal was touching her skin.

He was going to take it off but she stopped him blushing. She wanted him to keep it.

“I like when you blush!” He said kissing her cheek.

She didn’t say anything and hugged him feeling his body pressed against her.

“I’ll miss you so much…” he cried before caressing her s, one hand going between her legs, his finger touching her timidly at first but slowly getting confidence with her moans.

She raised her hips feeling against her entrance and one of his fingers entered her exploring her.

He never did that to her or anyone but, the way she moved against his finger was so y, he couldn’t stop looking at her.

She grasped his shoulders, looking up with her half opened eyes. He added another finger curving them a little.

He didn’t know if he was doing it right and he was afraid to hurt her but she was enjoying it.

She was in heaven. His fingers where indeed magical. She couldn’t control her reaction to his touch.

He bit his lips while watching her. He was so hard already. He needed to stop it or he wouldn’t last long.

Onew kissed her and took his fingers from inside her.

He guided is member into her slowly and she grasped the sheets around her. It hurt a little but she didn’t say anything closing her eyes trying to relax.

He caressed her thighs around him while breathing hard.

“You ok?” he asked with a deep husky voice and she hummed nodding.

He started moving while kissing her lips.

She placed her arms around his neck caressing his back and his chest.

He moaned closing his eyes. He was so close already.

She kissed his neck and jawline making him groan.

His lips brushed against her s and she caressed his hair, pulling at them when he into her. It didn’t hurt much now. The pleasure was even more than the first time. How was that even possible?

Her hands didn’t stop caressing him, his chest, his back, his neck. She tried to keep her eyes open and look at him. His own eyes where closed and he looked like he was praying moving his lips.

He grasped her thighs more and she knew he was almost. He was hurting her a little though.

She grabbed his hands and he released the grip a little.

“Sorry…” he whispered his forehead next to hers. His blonde hair was all sweaty but she found that so y. She kissed his lips rubbing her hands on his lower back while he moved.

She moaned when his s became urgent. The ring in his neck hitting her when he moved. His thighs rubbing on her own thighs. Skin against skin. Two bodies moving like one.

He opened his eyes looking back at her and her heart skip a beat. It was pure love mixed with pleasure. She couldn’t describe it, just feel it.

 

There’s a connection in our relationship

A huge one that I can’t explain in words

 

He groaned closing his eyes again and his body moved a few erratic times making her raise her head from the pillow and shudder while he released inside her.

He stopped moving resting his head on her chest and all her body relaxed.

It was amazing once again and she smiled satisfied feeling him breathe above her.

Her fingers ran on his back. She loved that part of his body.

Who was she trying to fool?! She loved all his body. All of him. She loved him!

She brushed her thigh against his thigh. His full honey thighs…She loved them so much.

He didn’t answer to her touch though and she caressed his ear fixing his hair trying to see his face.

He wasn’t saying anything or reacting to her touch. Did she kill him or what?!

Like he heard her thoughts he raised his head looking tiredly back at her and smiled.

“Hi!” she stupidly said to him. She blushed after it feeling like an idiot.

He smiled even more.

“Hi!” his voice was still husky and it was doing unimaginable things to her heart.

He rest his hands in each side of her, on the mattress and raised himself with a groan.

“Old man!” she whispered.

“Ya Tokki! Want me to punish you?”

He sat on the bed making the covers uncover them. He looked at her body and she blushed embarrassed. It was still strange to be around him.

He inspected her thighs caressing them. He hurt her and he was worried. He would never hurt her body. He wouldn’t do it…But he was so lost in the pleasure he didn’t realize what he was doing.

Lillie didn’t say anything and just watch him caressing her.

He really loved her, the way he touched her so carefully, like she was going to break, the way he caressed her skin trying to erase the pain he did to her, his eyes looking at her like she was precious. God! That was much more than she ever dreamed for her. Her heart was so full of him.

Lillie pulled him by the necklace making him lie on top of her again and she hugged him tightly trying to end with the distance between the two.

That was what she liked most when they made love.  They were connected. They were one and in that moment there was nothing else besides the two. Just that thought alone, knowing that she was the only thing in his mind, even though it was so selfish, made her so crazily happy.

 “I’m fine, thank you. It was wonderful!” she kissed his shoulder several times.

“I know…I think I’m getting better at this! But we should practice more I know I can get even better!”

She chuckled. She knew he could…and he would kill her someday.

He rolled grabbing her making her stay on top.

“Now let’s sleep! Pretend I’m Dubu!” he said stretching his arms and making a funny face trying to mimic a tokki.

His body was sweaty and his skin was hot but he looked so cute that she couldn’t help but laugh.

She hugged his chest laying her head on the crook of his neck.

“I love you so much!”

“You say that to the tokki?” he said with a low voice pretending to be angry.

“No! Just hug me Pabo!”

Onew hugged her and she closed her eyes satisfied.

“This was a great way to end our date…great thinking!”

“Hm…” she agreed nuzzling her nose in his neck. His smell was so comforting to her and at the same time could turn her on.

He grabbed her hand that was in his chest playing with his ring.

He took the necklace off releasing the ring and put it on his finger.

“Now it’s better!”

She grabbed his hand and kissed his fingers slowly before closing her eyes again. His magic fingers that could make her body burn.

She was so tired now. The day was so eventful. The concert, Minseo...the date and now this.

“I love you too tokki!” he said against her hair while playing with her hand.

She almost didn’t hear it though because she was already falling asleep in his arms.

 

 

Lillie woke up and the first thing she saw was the time, 9:24.

She could feel his body along hers, his muscles touching her back, his arms around her, one below her neck and the other above her holding her hand, his legs touching her and his hot breathing on her neck…

She closed her eyes and smiled. Waking up like that every day was probably one of her dreams. She secretly day dreamed about marrying him and have a house of their own and maybe kids.

She never wanted to marry. Never! But she didn’t know him back then. She didn’t know how wonderful it could be to love and be loved. So marrying him was a dream, but a difficult one. She wasn’t naïve; she knew he couldn’t marry just anyone. And besides he couldn’t marry someone so soon, he still had a lot of years ahead him as an idol.

But even so, she could dream with it and enjoy even the little moments, like that one.

He stirred in his sleep getting even closer to her, his face snuggling on her shoulder and back. She could feel his lips and nose brush against her skin while his grip on her fingers lessened a little.

She tried not to move. She wanted that moment to last forever.

But she was weak and his beautiful arm was around her and she wanted to kiss him so badly so she touched the skin of his arm with her lips.

He hummed and moved a little, the hand of the arm below her opening, making his fingers stretch.

“Ouch!” he moaned in pain and she turned around to look at him worried.

“What’s wrong?”

He took his arm from under her and touched it in pain.

“My arm is numb!” he said with a sleepy voice.

She loved his sleepy voice. He was so cute.

“I’m sorry!” she was probably sleeping over his arm all night.

He smiled with his eyes closed.

“That’s ok! I liked it. I like sleeping holding you!”

She blushed pleasured with his answer.

“I like it too!”

 

Because you’ve always been there to protect me

Because you’ve taken the criticism that I should receive

You have shielded me without a word and now

I will reflect you like a mirror

 

He opened his eyes slowly and stared at her still rubbing his arm.

“What do you want to do today?”

“You have the day off?”

“Yes. But I have a lunch with friends and after it I’m going to the dorm, my parents are going to visit me.”

“Oh!” his parents were going to visit. Maybe she could meet them. She wanted to ask him but waited for him to invite her instead. It was a little scary meeting them but it would be so special to meet the couple who raised him.

“We should stay in bed a little more and then take a shower…and eat together?” he suggested smiling.

Not what she was expecting but she didn’t show her disappointment.

“Sure! Looks like a good plan!”

He pulled her to him and she held him back.

He started talking about what he had to do that week and she tried to keep her attention in his voice and not on the little voice inside her head that always ruined everything.

“And after Japan we also have a lot of activities here.” He paused rubbing her back and waiting of her feedback. “Are you listening?”

“Yes. I’m sorry I was distracted!”

“I know my body can be a distraction!”

She pushed him and he grabbed her tightly.

“Ya!” she yelled laughing and his hands went down her back to her sides tickling her.

“No stop!” she yelled trying to defend herself tickling him too but it didn’t have an effect on him.

“Stop!” she said laughing hard, her eyes getting wet with her tears. He just giggled still tickling her. “Stop…I can’t…breathe!”

He stopped and stayed over her watching her recover from his attack.

She pouted and he pinched her cheek. She was so cute!

“We should play a game!” He said suddenly sitting up.

She looked at him suspicious.

“What game?”

“We play Kai Bai Bo and the one who wins gets to kiss a part of the body of the other person!”

“Why?” she asked blushing. That was y.

“Because I’m good at playing it and I want to kiss all your body!”

“But you can kiss it already without the game!” she said under her breath and he smiled.

“I know but this way it’s more fun and after we can go take a shower. You’re in?”

She sat on the bed trying to forget the fact that she was , well he was too and that was really distracting.

“I’m in!”

So they did the first round and he won raising his hands on the hair all proud of himself.

“Why do I have the feeling I’m going to lose every time?”

“You won’t! I also want you to kiss me!”

She was a little annoyed with his answer.

He got closer to her and the way he looked at her sent shivers down her body. Where was he going to kiss her?!

He just went for the lips, kissing her softly, his tongue caressing her lips making her open for him. He grabbed her head deepening the kiss.

“Done!” he said moving away from her lips.

Done? She was hot now!

Round two. She lost again and he kissed her neck, at it like only vampire Jinki would do.

Round Three. Surprise! She lost! He kissed her wrist making her heart beat so much she thought it was going to explode.

And successively she lost to him and he kissed her on her legs, tummy, arms, cheeks…

Until she won!

“YES!” She screamed while he laughed. She frowned at him; maybe he did that on purpose.

“I didn’t! I swear!” he answered reading her mind. He would never admit it, but he actually lost on purpose. He wanted her to kiss him too. She was so bad playing that game. How was that even possible?!

 

You have always been there

Believing in me and protecting me

I’ll convey this song of appreciation

 

She looked at him while he innocently looked back at her. She wanted to kiss him all over. How to choose?! Lips? Neck? Arms? Legs? Chest? Thighs? She couldn’t choose.

“I can’t choose!”

Jinki shrugged his shoulders innocently and caressed her thighs.

“My finger?”

He showed her his index finger and she made her decision. He was going to taste his own medicine.

She got closer to him and kissed his neck copying what he always did to her. Her lips brushing against the skin of his neck briefly making him desire the pleasure that would come. Her tongue his skin before giving small wet kisses on the same spot. She felt his hands grab her shoulder and she knew she was doing it right. She also could be a vampire if she wanted. She his skin blushing while doing it and she closed her eyes. She liked it. His skin was so soft and now she knew why he liked so much to do that to her neck.

He moaned when she released the skin of his neck moving away slowly from it and staring at him. His eyes where fixed on her.

He enjoyed it too much. His body wasn’t answering to him anymore, his heart was dancing inside his chest and all of him wanted her again.

“Maybe we should go take a shower?” Lillie asked but he wasn’t listening to her, he only could see her red wet lips moving. Those divine lips that could make him go insane.

“No! We will shower after!” he answered with a serious tone. He saw her swallow hard, her s getting hard without even him needing to touch her.

“After?” she asked knowing what he meant but he couldn’t help but smile at her innocence.

He devised that game to turn her on but eventually he was the one who got aroused with it.

He grabbed her by her shoulders and laid her down on the bed again, her hair falling on the pillow around her making his heart jump. She could be so pretty.

She opened to say something but he never knew because he kissed her hungrily, his hands caressing her body.

His lips moved to her neck at it while his hands went between her legs making her moan. She knew what was going to happen.

They were going for their third time and she didn’t mind at all.

She smiled. Someday she would stop counting.

 

At the end of this very long connection

At the end of this train stop, unaware of where it’ll reach

We learn as we go on and feel many things

I’m always late at expressing my emotions

 

 

 

“It’s late! Its 11:13 already!” she said against his sweaty chest.

“hm!” he said playing with her hair. “Can we stay in bed all day making love?”

She smiled and rubbed her body against his, her legs moving in the middle of his.

“We can but what about your plans?”

“You are right! We should go shower! I will reserve a day in the future to play around with you in bed all day!”

He got up and she couldn’t help but be a little hurt with the words he chose.

Play around? She knew he didn’t meant to hurt her with that, but to her, it wasn’t playing around. It was so much more than that.  

She sat up looking at him searching for his underwear in the middle of her clothes.

“Do you want to go first?” she asked biting her lip. The voice inside her head didn’t stop talking.

“Aren’t we going to take a bath together?” he asked confused “we said that we would do it next time!”

She remembered it. How could she forget what they talked about when she took a shower at his dorm?!

She nodded getting up, and a few minutes later after searching for lost clothes and running to the bathroom trying to avoid Jules they were together under the water playing with the shower gel and exploring each other’s bodies.

He was so handsome all wet, his hair falling on his eyes. They helped each other and he started counting the hidden beauty marks on her body.

“You have an entire family on your lower back!” he said making her laugh. She had a lot of birthmarks next to each other and he found that funny.

“I swear! It’s like three generations of birthmarks…”

She hit his chest pretending to be angry.

“You have a lot too!”

“But yours are prettiest!” He said pulling her to him, enjoying the way her wet body felt against his.

She took her revenge on him later, washing his hair and making two horns with it.

“Girls look at Onew’s new hairstyle. The stylist must be crazy!” she said laughing at him.

He changed the warm water to cold and pushed her under it making her yell while he laughed.

Jules heard them at the kitchen and jumped with Lillie’s scream almost letting her mug with tea fall.

“Oh I miss being in love…” she whispered.

They were all morning yelling and laughing, forgetting all about the roommate. But there was a quiet moment in the middle when they probably had a different type of fun.

She smiled before drinking her tea.

Two tokkis!

 

 

Onew smiled from the other side of the table while he drank the cup of coffee she gave to him.

She bit her piece of bread and sipped her milk.

Jules just sighed. They were sending love signs to each other not taking their eyes from one another.

If she wasn’t in the room they would probably be in each other’s lap.

“Do you want me to go away?”

“No! No!” they both answered embarrassed but not stopping looking at each other.

Onew blinked his eye at Lillie making her giggle.

Jules felt bad. She was the third wheel now.

She was never the third wheel.

Now she knew how Lillie often felt before when she was it Minjae.

She missed him. She shouldn’t but she did. She missed those little things Lillie was enjoying with Onew now; waking up next to him, playing in bed, taking a shower together, holding hands, smiling at each other. She missed him so much her heart hurt.

Love could be pain too.

 

Time passes by hectically

Will we get so used to our fluttering feelings

That we’ll feel them as a definite thing?

I’m sad over pointless worries

 

 

“I’ll call you!” She helped him dress his coat and kissed his nose.

“Ok! Have fun at the lunch with friend and with your parents!”

“I will! I’m sorry but I miss all them so much and I don’t have much time so…”

“It’s ok!” She understood it. She wasn’t the only important person in his life. She knew that. And she had him all for her all night and morning. She was already a             fortunate person.

He took the ring from his finger and put it on his pocket. Her heart hurt a little but she couldn’t do anything about that.

He pulled her to him kissing her hard. He wanted her to remember that kiss. He wanted to keep it inside his heart.

Jinki looked at her one last time before entering the elevator and she closed the door.

She walked back to the living room. Jules was painting her feet nails blue. She never did that, she only painted her nails red. Jonghyun was guilty!

“You ok?”

Jules asked not looking at her. She knew. If there was a person in that world that could read her as a book that person was Jules. She was like a soulmate…scary!

“Yes!”

Jules didn’t answer because she knew she was lying.

That voice inside her that always said she wasn’t worth being loved by someone was back.

She felt miserable for listening to it. She was trying to block it, but all the bad thoughts were battling with the good ones.

“Let’s go shopping later!” Jules suggested.

Lillie agreed. Jules knew that she needed to get out of that house and have some kind of distraction. Also she had another scarf to buy.

 

Infrequent greetings

Actions that scarred softly

I didn’t mean to hurt you

I’m always sorry

 

 

Lillie tried calling Minseo again. She was ignoring all her calls and messages. She hated her now.

She searched for a picture of them together on her phone. That would make her cry but would also give her strength to keep calling her and insisting on their friendship. That’s when she saw the video.

She didn’t give him the third gift!

Lillie texted him.

“Sorry! I forgot to give you the third gift!”

“You did? I thought it was the part! :) “ He answered after a few minutes.

“That was the fourth!”

“And fifth!”

She blushed. That Angel Demon man!

She didn’t answer but sent him the gift.

That was probably the most embarrassing thing she ever did.

 

 

He sat on his bed at the dorm and opened the video she sent him.

She was at her bedroom looking embarrassed at the camera. Jules was probably recording it.

“Hi oppa!”

He sighed. Oppa…

“I made this for you! I’m so sorry because I’m not a good singer…”

Singer? She was going to sing?

“Oh god!” he exclaimed when she started singing Honesty.

 

When it becomes tiring and I want to give up

When I am weak and I want to run away

Your small hand becomes my biggest strength

For the rest of my life, I’ll sing a song for you

 

Why that song?! He felt his eyes get wet and he closed them to enjoy the song more.

She stopped after a time and he paused the video trying to recover. What was she doing to him? The lyrics meant so much.

That was the song he thought about when he realized he was starting to like her. It was a special song to him and all SHINee since it was meant for their fans. Nothing was more pure than the love of a real fan. But…it was also the song that he played in his head when he met her for the first time alone.

He was going to lend her a movie so he met her briefly outside the subway station. She was shy and he tried to make small talk but she was not used to be around him much back then, so he gave her a cute hot pack. Just seeing her smiling was healing to him. Funny that she said the same thing about him. There was a connection between them. He wanted to protect her. He would do anything to protect what they have. He promised her and he was going to keep it.

He also knew that the one that was going to suffer more if anything went wrong was her. But she believed him and she had faith on him despite everything. That made him love her even more.

He started the video again.

“I hope this was what you wanted and now….I don’t believe I’m going to do this!”

He laughed when she started doing the kiyomi song mimic the way he did on a show months before. She looked so silly and cute at the same time. When she started kissing her fingers he replayed it. So y…He would ask her to that again next time they would be together.

“Done! Oh my god!” she touched her cheeks embarrassed and he squealed. He wanted to hug her so badly. So cute!

“If you show this video to anyone I’ll kill you!” She said warning him and he smiled. He wouldn’t show it. That was meant only for him.

“I love you…” she was so embarrassed before the video ended.

He stared at the black screen for a few minutes.

He was a lucky guy!

 

 

She waited for his answer pacing around her room. Why was he taking so much time to answer? Maybe he didn’t get the video or maybe he didn’t like it? He probably was busy with his parents and didn’t watch it.

Her phone rang and she answered it right away.

“I love you!”

Lillie heard him say from the other side.

“You liked it?”

“Liked it? My heart is beating so fast I may sue you for trying to kill an idol!”

She chuckled. Good! Now he knew how much she suffered!

“I’m glad you liked it that much!”

“My rings look like fast food beside your full course gifts!”

“Silly! No they don’t! They are beautiful and special!”

“No! You are beautiful and special and I liked it a lot specialy the fingers part! It’s killing me!” He paused and she didn’t say anything. She was still in cloud nine with his comments “I have to go now. My parents are outside. Sorry! I’ll call you before going to bed!”

“Ok! Have fun!”

“I will and I will listen to you sing before going to bed every night!”

“Don’t do that. It may cause brain damage! I don’t want you to sue me!”

“Can I sue you for muscular pain? Because with all the activities this morning the old man here is suffering with pain!”

He was joking with her again…Pabo!

“Well I can sue you too you know? I’m also in pain. My heart fills with love every time you say beautiful things to me. One day it will explode Jinki!”

“Oppa! Call me oppa!”

“Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Better?”

“Yes! Annyeong Tokki!”

“Annyeong oppa!”

She hung up and jumped on her bed hugging Dubu.

He probably just needed some time alone with his friends and family. It was not like he was ashamed of her or something. Right? All SHINee members knew her. It didn’t matter that she didn’t knew his friends or parents. He probably didn’t tell them who she was. It was not like their relationship was that serious too. They have been dating for more than half a year. That isn’t that long… And it was better that lesser people knew about them, anyway.

Also he loved her. He even gave a ring to her! That means something! Even though it’s just a piece of silver.

She looked at it. She would cherish that ring forever.

It was her biggest treasure after his heart.

But a heart was something you could lose easily. The same person who gave it to you could take it away at any time.

But that ring he wouldn’t take it!

She would never lose that ring!

 

You won’t be forgotten in my heart, right?

You’ll remain in my eyes as you smile, right?

If my joy can become your happiness

I’ll be thankful

 

Hello! I'm sorry for taking so much time! I write this a few days ago but had to change some things.

Lately I dont know what is wrong but DI is not ending like I want.

I cut two parts of this story. One will never be see, the other will be in a following chapter. 

Also this is another chapter full of fluff. Not much happening besides that.

Maybe thats why! I'm afraid that you are getting tired of the lack of development. And if you are I understand.

I asked in the last chapter if you werent tired of all the fluff but most people ignored me! lol

So I ask again. Too much fluff? More drama? yes no maybe? lol

Next chapters will be a little lacking on fluff though...so enjoy this one.

This is the calm before the storm! 

Also theres a in this one. Sorry people that doesnt like s! 

I mean they were going to spend the night together...I could have cut the part but...

*pouts* lol

Hope you liked it anyway! Give me your opinion! And a honest one please. Just yell with me if you are disapointed or something! 

I wont get angry, i want to improve. This story is my baby so I want it to get better!

Thanks! ^^

Ps: CEL readers no clues in this chapter right?! ahaha! I didnt write CEL yet. You have  to wait a little more this time!

(I want to play with Jinki's hair too!) 

(I feel so insecure posting this chapter, just like the first time. Guess Im a lot like Lillie! XD)

EDIT: I forgot the song again!