Chapter 12 - Special

Dating an Idol

Jules looked at her friend again. Lillie was lying in bed looking at Onew's posters in the wall, with red eyes because she has been crying. From time to time she looked at her hand phone secretly waiting for a call from him. But nothing, he did obey to her request and didn’t say anything more.

Jules sat beside her on the bed. She heard her vent about what happened and said nothing. But the situation was beginning to get on her nerves.

She didn’t know if she should say it or not, but not telling her what she was thinking was unbearable.

Lillie blew her nose and sat on the bed staring at Jules looking beaten.

"It hurts!"

Jules bit her lip. Didn’t want to hurt her friend even more, but that was wrong. She was going to explode and the thing was going to be ugly.

"Why don’t you say anything?" Lillie asked confused.

"Because what I have to say it’s not a good thing Lillie!"

"What is it?"

"Why are you thinking of breaking up with him? Enlighten me! "

Lillie let out a painful laugh.

"He’s Onew! He’s famous! And if their fans find out about me and my background can you even imagine the news? "

"Hm! That's just excuses! "

Lillie looked at her stunned.

"Excuses?"

"Yeah! Do you want me to tell you the truth? "

"Please do!" Lillie crossed her arms looking at her.

"You're afraid! Afraid because things are getting serious between you two! Afraid because if people find out about you two it will be real. Fear of everyone knowing that your ex-boyfriend used to beat you. "

"Oh!" Lillie looked down at her lap and began to cry.

"Damn Lillie! You know I'm telling the truth! And you know what's worse? Him, who really may have something to lose with it is not afraid that others find out about you! And he doesn’t give a about your past! "

Lillie sobbed her shoulders shaking.

"AAAAAAAH!" Jules screamed frustrated "You idiot!" Threw Onew's pillow at her.

Lillie didn’t move.

"Are you feeling sorry for yourself now? Poor L can't be with her boyfriend because his fans are scary! Oh so horrible! "

"You don’t understand" the younger girl yelled between sobs.

"Yes I do. I had to share my boyfriend with another girl! The difference is that my boyfriend didn’t love me like yours love you! Yeah he is an idiot. And what he did today was irresponsible, but damn Lillie, he just did what he thought was right. He didn’t thought about him. It was all just about you! That is the most beautiful and sweetest thing! Nobody has ever done anything like that for me ... and you ... you are thinking of breaking his heart because you are afraid. "

“I’m…i…”

"Oh, and break his heart will help greatly! Yes because he will not get another girlfriend and go through the same with her ... You'll be much better seeing him with another woman! "

Lillie hugged dubu and looked at Jules. She was furious with her. And the worst part was that she was right.  She didn’t want to see him with another girl. And when Jinho talked about marriage she got so scared.

She loved Jinki. She did but…She didn’t want to get hurt.

 Love hurt. Love was having the power to break your heart. That was the reality she knew.

But…he didn’t care if people saw him with her. He went to watch stars with her. He confessed to her. He said she was beautiful. He wanted to have with her. He even said she was worth a scandal.

And…

“The man who wins her heart will be very lucky. I'm sure he will do everything in its power to protect her, make her happy and never lose her.”

He meant it right?! She never saw him look like that at anyone. She never saw anyone look at her like that.

She felt so…. special.

Since she met him there were days when she thought she was beautiful. When she was with him and he touched her she felt y and wanted. He made ​​her feel loved.

What was she doing? Jules was right.

 

I love you only, as much as the sky

You truly are the reason I live

I really, really, I want to hug you like crazy

We’re still going too fast, right?

 

He was not going to stay single forever. Lee Jinki isn’t just a star, he is a man. He exists outside the covers of magazines, the TV shows or the posters that she has on her bedroom walls.

And he choose her for some strange reason. And ... she loves him. If he is capable of doing everything so he won’t lose her, then she must also do everything to not lose him.

And when everyone finds out about them she will be at his side, supporting him. As long has he wants her.

Jules bent her head looking curiously at Lillie. She was very quiet.

Lillie returned her gaze, a slight smile emerging on her face.

“I think you are my angel Jules!”

“I yelled at you…”

“No! You are right as always! Oh my God I’m so stupid!” she got up from bed and hugged her friend.

“I’m going to get him! And I will hug him and kiss him and never let him go because he’s The One Jules! Oh I feel so stupid saying it but…it feels so right! I’m crazy right?”

“No! You’re in love! It makes people crazy you know!” Jules giggled “Oh I’m so jealous! Just go practice making bunnies with him!”

Lillie laughed and dressed her black coat.

“Oh! He is so perfect and I’m an idiot! You should have seen how he looked at me on the coffee shop! I thought my heart was going to explode!”

Jules pushed her to the door.

“And he showed me the stars yesterday. He was so sweet and he even did this to my neck. It was so y! And I swear he has a thing for my legs. He’s always talking about them! And my heart beats so much every time I’m with him! It’s crazy! ”

“Stop!  I get it! He’s the one! Just go and only come back tomorrow please! I think that tokki deserves a reward for what you did to him today! “

Lillie giggled getting her bag.

“Oh my God! I know! Don’t wait for me!”

Jules laughed and closed the door of the apartment after she left.

She chuckled and she was alone again.

"He didn’t left the room  yet?" Key asked sitting next to Jonghyun on the couch.

"No! And he ate  almost nothing at dinner and that's not a good sign! "

"I know! I tried to talk with him but he just answers with monosyllables. Taemin was with him before he left, but nothing. "

Jonghyun rose. He was going for a bike ride and meet up with some friends, but he had to try to liven up old man first.

“My turn!”

"Hm" replied  Key stealing his place in the massage chair.

Jonghyun knocked and entered his room peeking.

Jinki sat in bed with hand phone in hand and didn’t even look at him.

He got close to him and looked at what he was seeing.

Pictures of her ... of course! Sighed. He knew well what he was feeling. He already went through a similar experience in the past.

"I'm going out with some friends. You wanna go? Drink something? "

"I don’t believe it's over." His friend replied.

Jonghyun sat down on the bed with his back to him.

"I screwed up ..."

"No! She just needs to think”

Jinki smiled bitterly.

"Think? And realize that she doesn’t want to be a part of this crazy world? Where you can’t go out with your boyfriend on the streets! What is there to think about? "

Jonghyun swallowed. He was right. Dating with an idol was a nightmare. He knew he had been through that.

"Yes, but not impossible Jinki! You have to show her that! "

"How?  I only messed up! "

"No, you didn’t! Win her back! Show her that there is no one who loves her more than you! "

"I don’t know if I can Jong! I guess she didn’t believe me when I said I don’t care if everyone finds out that we are dating! You should see how she looked at me. As if she was destroying my life! "

Jonghyun turned around to him.

"Ya!" shouted "no quitters in this group. We always fight until the end right? We do our best on stage! We can do the same out of it! Damn if you can dance our choreographies with two left feet you also can make her stay with you! "

Jinki laughed and placed the phone on the table beside his bed.

 

My heart will catch you and not let you go

Can you feel it as well?

Before, oh, it’s too late

Before I grow older, can you hold onto me?

 

“Should i call her?”

“Definitely.  But give her more time.  Maybe tomorrow! Make her suffer a little! I bet that she is waiting for that call!”

Jinki nodded.

“Thanks Jong!”

Jonghyun got up from the bed.

“Yeah. Yeah, I’m great! I’m off now! “

Lillie ran over to the apartment block where SHINee lived.

Searched her handphone inside her bag to call him but she couldn’t find it. She left it on the bedside table of her room!

What to do? She would have to go through security.

She had to persuade him that she wasn’t a crazy fan! She couldn’t tell him that she was his girlfriend also. Maybe he remembered her from the last time she was there. Approached the security man, fixing her hair trying to look presentable.

"Good night! I Do you remember me? "

He looked at the unkempt young woman with flushed face in front of him quickly. Another crazy fan.

"No!"

"You know I've been here with a person. Are you sure you don’t remember me? Take a good look please! "

"No" replied ignoring her.

She would have to run home and back again. Wanted to hug him so badly.

She stamped her feet frustrated.  Looked like divine torture. Looked at the sky and felt like cursing.

"Yo! Are you looking at the stars in the middle of the sidewalk? " Said a familiar voice.

Lillie looked ahead. A silver haired boy with a cap mounted on his bicycle looked at her smiling.

"Jonghyun-shi"

"Shh! Not so loud! "he looked around.

"I'm sorry!" replied lowering her voice. She was happy to see him.

"You came to see the idiot? I knew it! You're crazy about him! "

"Yes!" He was right "But I can’t go!" Pointed to the security man.

"Oh! Follow me! "Jonghyun leaned the bike against the gate and approached the security man.

"Good night!"

"Oh Good night!" The man replied smiling. He was so mean to her.

"This is my friend. She wants to come in. Oh no better! You can add her to our list of visits. "

"I need an ID card for that."

Jonghyun turned around to her and she took her wallet from the bag.

"To which list should I add her? Yours? "

Jonghyun smiled.

"Hm! Lee Jinki ... oh no! All! " turned back to her " this way you are our guest. Not only his! I can’t give him that pleasure! "

The man  returned her documents.

"What now?"

"Now you just need to show your ID and enter! You can visit him whenever you want! "

She bowed.

"Thank you very much! " Grinned at him.

"No problem! Now do me a favor and go to him. "

"Yes!" He fetched his bicycle while she was going away.

"Lillie" Jonghyun called her and she looked back. He approached her with the bike by the hand.

"I know what he did seems hasty and a bit wacky, but that's how his head works. He doesn’t mean to do any harm, he just wanted to protect you. And in his head that made sense. I don’t want to get involved in your relationship, but Jinki has a big heart. He is.... fragile. It may not look like it, but he did everything with the best of intentions ... "

"I know! He is wonderful! "

Jonghyun chuckled.

"Ok I get it! Go to him! "

"Thank you!" She thanked him again and stayed for a few seconds looking at his back before running to the door of the building. Jonghyun was really sweet.

Minho left his room and put on his shoes.

"Are you going to run?" Key asked stretching on the couch. He spent all afternoon rehearsing for his musical.

"Yes! I didn’t do it once this week! Want to come? "

Key laughed.

"Okay first let me discover a cure for cancer! Maybe another day! "

"You always say that!”

"But one day I'll go!"

Minho opened the door and came across a girl coming out of the elevator.

"Oh," She said looking at him.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in? "

"Who?" Key stood up and peered from behind Minho.

"Jonghyun-shi let me in. I ... "

Key grabbed her arm and pulled her inside while Minho closed the door.

Her slippers with ​​rabbits were still there. She wanted to cry.

"Glad you came! I was worried that we were going to have a horrible week. "Key sighed in relief.

"Yes last time with Jong .... argh!" Minho said.

“Ah…what?”

“You need to talk with him! He is in his room!” Key said while she put on the slippers. Walked into the room and Key took her bag and coat from her hand putting them on the couch.

"I'll call him!" Minho said.

"Oh Taemin forgot the phone in my room! I'll ... "Jinki in his pajama pants and tank top, stood barefoot in the middle of the room with a handphone in his hand looking at her.

"Well it's no longer necessary to call him!" Key took the phone from his hand. "I'll take his phone to his parents house and Minho is going to run! Right? "

"Yes ... yes! Let’s go! "

Key ran up to his bedroom to fetch a coat and the two left giggling.

Lillie swallowed. He was so serious. Most probably angry with her.

"How did you get in?" "Sorry!" they spoke at the same time.

She smiled a little and he smirked.

"Jonghyun let me in. He spoke with the security man and he added me to a list! "

"Oh! Good .. " he nodded and looked at the floor.

 

Whenever I meet eyes with her

I wonder if the smile that grows on my face

might reach a corner of your heart

I whisper into the beautiful ear

Inside of your uncertain heart

My feelings of love for you

 

"Sorry!" She started to speak making him look back at her "I was an idiot! But you have to realize ... you're out of a fairy tale! You're a prince and princes fall in love with princesses ... "

He tried to stop her

" No wait! Let me finish! I'm not a princess, but I'll do anything so you will never regret falling in love with me. I mean it! I'll do everything so i will not lose you! Because the girl who gets to win your heart is the happiest girl in the world! And I want to be her! I love you! "

He grinned before hugging her kissing her lips passionately. She moaned running her hands through his hair making him hug her even tighter.

"You are a princess!" He said against her lips letting both breathe.

"No! And let's not discuss it! "

"I think I would win!" He said before kissing her again pulling her in his arms into the corridor.

His hands fell from her waist to her hips squeezing them. She moaned and he pushed her against the wall kissing her harder. He bent his head deepening the kiss making her moan again. Her moans made ​​him so hot. His hands went up her body to her waist and he broke the kiss looking at her with desire.

His eyes searched hers. He caressed her cheek and she leaned over feeling his touch, her eyes not leaving his.

He knew she wasn’t going to get out of that house that night. She was going to be his.

 

I’ll be taking you

Girl, I know without you

Without you, I miss you

I’ll long for you forever

My feelings of desire and hope

My love that grows deep again

I can no longer hide them

You are me, girl

 

She looked behind him at the door of his room and he smirked pulling her to the room.

He closed the door his eyes never leaving her. She pulled her sweater over her head and let it fall to the floor.

He gulped looking at her bra.

“Sorry. I didn’t think it would happen today. I mean I didn’t bring nice underwear…”

“I don’t care about that!” He cupped her face kissing her again.  Biting her lips before kissing her chin down her neck giving wet kisses. His hands followed the movement of his lips down her body caressing her up to her waist undoing the buttons of her pants.

She pushed him away from her neck and in one motion took off the tank top he was wearing.

He was so perfect. Her hands explored his body again and he closed his eyes for some seconds feeling her fingers trace his muscles and his s stopping at the small beauty marks he had on his stomach.

She kissed his cheek, his chin, his neck, everywhere she felt like it. Because he was there and he wanted her too. She felt elated. That wonderful man wanted her. She was so stupid. He was a miracle in her life and she almost lost him.

 

You are my one, my everything

I really, really, I want to love you like crazy

 

Kissed his chest on the place his heart was hugging him after.  He hugged her back his fingers touching the soft skin of her shoulders while he kissed the mark he had done the day before at it again.

He pushed her back gently into the bed. She sat on it, throwing the slippers on her feet to the floor and going backwards with him following her.

She was so beautiful. His hands caressed her stomach until her pants and he took them of making her stay only in her underwear. He took of his pants too.

She couldn’t help and look at….dubulge. She wanted to see him. She really was a ert girlfriend.

He sat on the bed and she pulled him making him fall on top of her. She opened her legs making way for him.

He kissed her again but she didn’t feel that he was close enough. So she hugged him making his body touch all her body. She felt his bulge against her underwear. Became even more aroused .

Lillie noticed that her moans had an effect on him when he squeezed her s before attempting to unfasten her bra .

“Sorry!” he said against her neck trying to unclasp the damn thing.

She chuckled. He was so cute. She needed to teach him how to do that.

 Got up a little and helped him taking of her bra.

He looked at her and sighed.  Finally he could look at her . It was heaven. He couldn’t stop thinking about them the last few days. He cupped them on his hands and she moaned. It made him so . She lied back again watching him touch her ​​gently caressing her s, his fingers gently drawing circles around her s.

His warm lips touched the skin of her s and she never felt anything so good. She closed her eyes feeling his wet kisses on her, the skin around her s leaving little marks. His tongue passed lightly over her making her moan louder. His hands caressed her thighs as his mouth .

Her hands ran through his hair, face and neck him.

His lips went up the middle of her s up to her neck and back to her lips slowly.

She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him. Tried to print what she felt about him in that kiss. But it was impossible. There was no gesture or way of showing him everything she felt.

It was so overwhelming.

He started to take off her but stopped biting his lip.

"!"

She never saw him swearing.

"What?"

"I forgot to buy condoms!" He seemed lost "I'm an idiot!" He was so close to having her to himself. How could he forget it?

She sat on the bed and laughed. He was so cute.

"It doesn’t matter. I'm on birth control. I won’t forget to take it. I promise. "

Get her Pregnant wasn’t a good idea.

She  his chest before kissing him again. He was so adorable and yet so y.

He smiled in relief. That way it was going to be even better. He was going to feel her even more.

The thought made ​​him even more aroused.

She placed his hands back on her underwear encouraging him to continue.

He took her also getting rid of his underwear.

Finally she was face to face with dubulge. And he didn’t disappoint. She bit her lip. Now she was starting to get a little nervous.

But she forgot it quickly when he kissed her again, his hands returning to her s, running down her body to her thighs spreading her legs in order for him to position himself in the middle of her legs.

His lips left her lips and he looked into her eyes.

“I’m sorry if i hurt you ok? I’ll try not to but...”

"It’s ok" she said wrapping her legs around him pulling him closer to her.

He kissed her again guiding slowly within her.

She gasped a little with the pain and felt tears come to her eyes, but didn’t say anything feeling him fill her. He moaned and his eyes were filled with pleasure. She was so tight.

He caressed her body, and touched her between her legs. She could tell he was making an huge effort not to move and hurt her.

She closed her eyes feeling his fingers her. It was so good, yes it hurt, but at the same time the pain was good.

He kissed her eyelids before kissing her cheek looking at her waiting for her reaction.

She opened her eyes and rubbed her hands on his chest muscles before moving her hips a little making the two moan at the sensation.

He bit his lip looking at her and she moved again.

“Oh god!” he groaned before starting moving. It was so good. Better than he ever imagined. But he wanted her to feel the same pleasure that he was feeling.

He supported his hands on the mattress moving over her slowly.

She couldn’t stop looking at him in every , his hair moving as he closed his eyes with pleasure, making an effort to open them and stare at her.

Lillie wished to keep that image in her heart forever. It was so y. That was a side of him only she knew. It made ​​her feel so special.

 

I really, really, I want to love you like crazy

I can do that now, right?

 

She loved him so much. She felt like she was going to burst. Forgot any pain she felt in the beginning, the pleasure was much more overwhelming. She felt complete with him in all possible ways. They were one.

She began moving  too meeting him in every . He groaned seeing the pleasure she was feeling and began to move in a more erratic way, his lips touching her face now and then kissing her quickly.

“Jinki…” she said his name. She wanted to tell him how much she loved him. But words didn’t come out. She was lost on all the sensations he was giving to her.

He kissed her, his lips moving with hers between moans. He knew. He felt the same. That was magical.

She felt her heart beating so hard she couldn’t hear anything else. Closed her eyes and opened them again when she felt his lips move away from hers approaching her ear.

“I love you…” he said in a whisper.

She couldn’t answer because she felt her legs tremble against him, her whole body froze and her mind went blank. She only could feel him for a while, before her whole body relax. It was the best feeling she had ever felt.

He groaned feeling her muscles clenching around him and he moved a few more times before feeling his body burning. His whole body vibrated before he released himself inside her with a groan resting in the crook of her neck breathing hard.

 

Can I just call you my one?

 

They stayed a few minutes like that feeling their bodies going back to normal. Letting their breathing calm down and their hearts stop beating wildly.

Lillie grinned. It was like seeing heaven. He was right. He would take her to heaven. And the best part was that they could do it several times from now on. She wanted to stay with him in a room for a week just to quench the thirst she had of him.

Shifted slightly adjusting her body to make him more comfortable and he moaned. He was still inside her. He Looked exhausted. That left her enraptured.

Played with his hair caressing him. He was so adorable like a tokki. Felt his lips her neck lazily answering to her touch.

"I love you too!" She said making him raise his head and look at her smiling tired "I’m sorry oppa. I couldn’t say it before because you were killing me with pleasure! "

“Oh god!” he moaned resting his head against her chest touching her s softly.

Oppa. It was so perfect.

She raised her hips and he hold her down getting out from inside her.

“You are so perfect!” he kissed her stomach exploring her body.

"Don’t say such things!" She covered her eyes with her hands. He made ​​her feel so good.

"My love!" He said smiling before lying down beside her watching her.

"I mean it Lillie! You know I’ll never leave you! Now that I know that you are perfect you are mine! "He smirked.

"Good. Because I don’t want to leave you too!"

He stretched lazy. He was exhausted. Sat up pulling the covers over the two before lying again.

He kissed her forehead and pulled her into his arms, closing his eyes.

She cuddled up in his arms, her body pressed against him. Perfect.

It was perfect. Never felt so happy in her life, couldn’t stop smiling.

At the moment she didn’t care if he ever stopped loving her. Everything was worth it just for that moment. No one could take from her the memory and what she felt. She knew she would remember it forever. Shuddered thinking that Alex almost took that from her.

He tightened her against him harder and she tried to push those thoughts away from her head.

Alex was disappearing. There was only room for Jinki Pabo in her heart. Just like he promised.

She felt his chest vibrate and he started laughing.

She looked up at him.

“Jinki?”

He looked down at her his forehead next to her.

He laughed again his eyes smiling at her.

“Tokki I just realized something!”

“What?”

“That plushie is going to sleep alone tonight because you are mine now!”

“Pabo!” she rolled her eyes and hugged him nuzzling her nose on his neck.

He yawned and stopped laughing closing his eyes satisfied.

He wished he could sleep with her in his arms every night.

Taemin entered the apartment and took of his shoes. He looked at the sofa. One coat and a woman’s bag were on it. He smiled going to the kitchen.

Minho was humming while eating.

“Good morning!” the maknae said taking a bottle of milk from the fridge.

Minho nodded.

“So Onew hyung has a visit?”

Minho chuckled.

“Yeah! Lillie slept here. She came to talk with him and I and Key disappeared. When we get back we didn’t saw or heard anything. So I guess they hit it off.”

“Good!”

“Yeah! We know you are dating!” Minho said startling Taemin.

“I’m not. She sees me as a friend. She’s too afraid to date me!”

He looked at the floor.

“Did you tell her how you felt about her?”

“No.”

“That’s the problem! Tell her!” Minho said getting up and putting the dirty dishes on the sink. “I’m going to the gym. I’ll be back before rehearsal. Someone needs to wake up the lovebirds  if they sleep too much.”

“Yeah I’ll do it!” Taemin answered.

Jinki stirred and opened his eyes slowly. It wasn’t a dream, she was still in his arms and very . He could feel her body against him and that made him so hot.

Pulled back a bit looking at her clinging to him. She was so beautiful. Pushed her hair away from her face admiring her lips, the curve of her nose, her eyelashes. She was so special.

 

The morning sunlight is like you

It might be a little childish, but I like it

If I’m by your side when you wake me up

I have nothing more to wish for

I want to see you

 

He couldn't stop looking at her. Grinned when he noticed the marks he left in her neck and chest and probably the rest of her body. He was proud.

She shifted slightly stretching her legs in the middle of his touching him in a suggestive manner. He swallowed. Now he would have to deal with those ual urges whenever he was near her.

She opened her eyes and looked at him blinking.

"Hi!" She said in a sleepy voice.

“Hi!” he said kissing her nose. She was so cute.

“Stop looking at me like that!” she said hiding herself against him.

“Like what?”

“Like I’m …I don’t know!”

“Beautiful?”

"Yeah!" He laughed getting up and looking down at her. The blankets came down a bit and he could see part of her body. She didn’t try to cover her body, but blushed a little.

“I wish i could stay with you in bed all day! But I have to go to work!”

“I know!” She got up kissing him. “I’m afraid…”

He looked at her surprised.

“Why?”

“I’m afraid to get hurt and hurt you and this idol world and everything! But... " She his arm " But you are worth much more than that. It was because of my fear that I acted like an idiot yesterday. "

“Oh Lillie!” He touched her lips with his thumb and kissed her softly. “I’ll protect you. Whatever happens I won’t let anyone hurt you. I promise and I mean it. You don’t have to be afraid anymore because you have me and my deadly fingers.”

“Yes they can be deadly!” she blushed remembering him touching her the night before.

“We should shower.” He added.

“Yes. We should!”

He got up and she looked at his body. It made her remember the sensations he gave her the night before. She got up also and her body ached a little.

“You ok?” he asked looking at her careful.

“Yeah.  Guess my body still remembers dubulge from yesterday!” she blushed even more after saying it.

“Oh!” his ears got red. “I’m sorry.” He put his boxers on  and the pants from the previous night.

"No problem! I enjoyed meeting dubulge! I hope to see him more often! "

“He liked you too!” he said grinning and giving her underwear. “I don’t want you to walk in front of the guys.”

She forgot about the others.

Lillie got dressed and he helped her with the rest of her clothes, kissing her at the end.

"When do you have to leave?"

"Within two hours we have rehearsals."

"Oh I can take a shower at home.”

"No. No problem! We have time. I’m really fast. "

They got out of his room and into the bathroom.

She looked around but she didn’t see anyone.

"This is mine!" He said pointing at some bottles of shampoo and shower gel. "You can use them.”

Onew gave her a towel.

"I'll try to be fast!"

He nodded and kissed her.

"Perhaps on another day with more time we could shower together!" he suggested scratching his neck. See her under the shower made him hot.

"Yes!" She smiled "I'll like that!"

"I'll keep guard to prevent anyone to come in!"

“ok!”

He smiled before closing the door leaving her alone in the bathroom. 

She stripped and the water. Ok that would go down in history. She was taking a bath in the bathroom of her favorite kpop group. Did a little dance of happiness. She spent the night with him. Danced some more until it hurt between her legs again.

Looked down at the marks he left on her body. Vampire Jinki. Grinned like an idiot.

Grabbed his shower gel bottle and sniffed it. It was his smell .

"Oh," she was going to smell like him. And her hair too.

She slapped herself trying to get her act together. No time for fangirling over her boyfriend. She had to hurry.

Lillie opened the door of the bathroom and saw him leaning against the wall looking at her.

"I'm ready  but..." touched  her wet hair.

He entered the bathroom opening a drawer and handed her a blow dryer and a brush.

"Can you do that in my room while I shower? Please? So i can get ready? "

"Ok".

She returned to his room and closed the door. Searched for a power outlet and the dryer starting to dry her hair. Looked around. He had pictures up on his desk. Looked at them carefully.

He was with his mother and father in one. Had other with several people, maybe his friends.  Others with idols. She wondered if she would get to meet his mother one day. She looked so cute.

Turned off the dryer when she finished and laid it on the bed. He might need it later. Combed her hair in the mirror of his room.

She was without makeup but Minho and Key already saw her the night before looking like that so she didn’t care. She was so happy.

Left the room and peered into the living room.

"Good morning!" Key said from the dining room table startling her.

Taemin was sitting beside him.

Lillie approached the two nervously wringing her hands.

"Good morning! Sorry about yesterday."

"No problem! Sit down and eat something! "Key said pointing at the chair next to him.

"Thanks, but I'll eat when i get home. I'm just waiting for Jinki to say goodbye to him. "Still she sat beside him.

Taemin looked at her curious and she stared back. He was really handsome.

"Noona! Can I call you noona? "

"Of course!"

"Noona can I ask you a question?" She nodded and Key looked at them.

"What is the best way to confess to a girl?"

"Ya you could have asked me to help you!" Key complained.

"Noona is a woman. She knows them better! " Taemin replied blinking.

Lillie didn’t know what to say. Now she was giving girl advices to Taemin. It seemed so unreal.

She tried to think of an answer. She remembered how Onew confessed to her. It was so awkward but at the same time special.

"I don’t think it really matters how you do it. The important thing is what you say to her. "

"Good answer!" Jonghyun sat down next to Taemin grabbing his chopsticks. "I'm starving!"

Lillie recalled what he told her the day before. He was so nice to her.

He glanced at her and she looked away. It was still strange to be there in the middle of them.

But they didn’t look like they cared that she was there. They were acting pretty normal.

At that moment they heard the front door open and everyone looked to see who it was.

Manager Minho came into the room sighing.

"I caught so much traffic! I don’t know what's going on today. And it’s going to snow. "

He looked at each one of them before his eyes fall on Lillie making his smile leave his face.

Oh no.

"What are you doing here?"

She stood up nervously and Key rose with her.

"She came to visit us!"

"She came to have breakfast with us!" added Taemin.

"She had with Jinki!" Said Jonghyun chewing without looking at them.

"Damn Jong!" Key complained and Taemin chuckled.

"It's true. We're not kids anymore. Yes Onew finally got laid. We should celebrate! "

Jonghyun was tired of the "report all" to manager thing. He wasn’t a prisoner. If they wanted to sleep with a girl they could. If he wanted to date he could. He was an adult.

He liked manager Minho and he knew he was just doing his job. But sometimes he got so frustrated.

Lillie felt her face turn red and looked panicked at the manager.

He looked angry. It was scary. She bit her lip and thought about grabbing her things and run away. But running away didn't solve problems.

"Good morning!" Onew entered the room and stood next to the manager staring from her to him. He seemed so relaxed. How could he be so calm?

“We need to talk!” the Manager said looking back at him.

"Yeah!  In my room? "Onew turned back and the manager followed him closing the door behind him.

She didn’t know whether to follow them or not. It was her fault too. Not that they had done something wrong. On the contrary it was right in every way.

“We really should celebrate!” Key said.

“Drinking tonight? And games?” Taemin asked.

“Who buys?” Jong wondered.

They started making kai bai bo.

Key lost and throw a tantrum.

“It’s not fair Minho and Onew isn’t here. We should do it again.”

“Nope you lost!” Jonghyun added and Taemin nodded agreeing with him.

The idiots.

FANGIRLS! aasadfsadasasdSF

Im sorry but I just wrote the most sweet scene....argh!

*____*

OMG Im shipping this two idiots! I cant! 

SONG:

I was going to call this chapter one but then I realised that Special was a word used a lot on it. Lillie felt special. So...yeah

Im a romantic! XD

Ok my thoughts:

I love Jules. I dont want her to be alone anymore. :(

So I have plans for her! eh!

Jonghyun is a sweetheart! I love him! ^^

Lillie fangirl attack. I can see me having one of those. I mean the one in the beggining and the shower one. ahahaha

So ...>//<

There will be more in the future but dont expect all the time ok?! 

Its not like they are bunnies...I mean they are but....lol

I hope my younger readers dont leave me because of the t. Im sorry! 

Taemin is in looooooooooooove! mwahahaha

And the manager isnt happy. 

Jong is so cool in the end! ahaha

Manager Minho doesnt scare him! 

So upvote (still o upvotes)

Subscribe and Comment! ( I love comments)

Im gonna start to write Jonghyuns fic next but i didnt decide on the name yet. T___T

I miss him. I hope he is ok! ~