Chapter 28 - Star Crossed

Dating an Idol

“Can you stop with that?” Manager Minho asked Jinki making him stop tapping his feet.

It was his day off and he was ready to go to the movies with his wife, when Jinki called him asking the older man to accompany him. His girlfriend was going to meet the ex and Onew wanted to be there and confront him.

Of course he couldn’t let the young man go alone, he would ruin everything. He wasn’t the type to be hotheaded but anyone can be like that if another guy is hurting their girl.

“I can’t stay here knowing they are on the other side of this wall and she is alone with that bastard!”

After Jules tip, both followed the young woman to the norembang. Now they were inside the room next to the one where Lillie and Alex were.

Manager Minho knew Onew was fighting himself. He had his principles and SHINee on one side of the balance and the hatred he felt for that man on the other. It was killing him!

He knew the young man for a while, he almost could call him family and he was certain Onew wasn’t being himself this last days. Who could blame him?!

Knowing that they were alone on the other room and they couldn’t hear anything was also making Manager Minho nervous. Alex was smart. He didn’t choose that place to meet Lillie for a chance. He wanted to be alone and not be heard.

“He may be hurting her…” Jinki whimpered, standing up and walking around the room.

“They are inside for five minutes. Let’s wait another five and if they don’t come out we go in.” And he will have to hold Jinki so he wouldn’t kill the other man.

Manager Minho waited for Jinki nod and saw how the poor young man sat on the couch with his head bent down and his hands supporting it.

Jinki tried. He did, but thinking about Lillie bruised arm made his head boil and heart hurt.

He stood up and walked to the door.

“Where are you going?” manager Minho stood up after him, ready to follow and prevent the tragedy that would unfollow.

“Pee!”

“Pee?”

“Yes…its nerves!”

“I’m not stupid Jinki!”

“I swear I’m going to the bathroom!”

Manager Minho watched him carefully but the innocent look on Jinki eyes convinced him.

“I give you five minutes!”

Jinki agreed and left the room. He didn’t lie; he was going to pee and then come back and enter the other room. He was tired of waiting, he wanted to see Alex and confront him. He loved SHINee dearly and singing was his life but Lillie was also his life and she was in danger; she needed him now.

He entered the bathroom because he swore to manager Minho. However he didn’t do anything and left again before looking at his reflection in the mirror. The eyes that looked back at him were his but he felt like a totally different person. Jinki wasn’t himself lately. He felt nervous, aggressive, and angry all the time. It was the hatred invading his veins, the small voices inside his head telling him that he wasn’t protecting the people he loved like he should.

Jinki left the room and stormed to the other room, the one with Lillie; opening the door while he mentally prepared himself for what he was going to see inside.

However he wasn’t entirely prepared for what he saw.

Everybody song was playing but no one was singing. There was a glass on the floor and Lillie black bag, that he recognized immediately, was thrown to one corner of the room.

Jinki stepped inside the room, the music muffling the noise of the door closing and Jinki steps.

He walked into the direction of the couch, his eyes blinking with the lights, and the first thing he saw was Lilies black sneakers; the old ones she loved to wear. She was lying on the couch and Alex was on top of her, moving in a very suggestive way.

Everybody music ended.

Wake up wake up, the lines he sang so many times echoed automatically on his head while he saw other man on top of his girlfriend, groping and kissing her…

He felt like the voice inside his head was telling him to wake up and start to act. Lillie needed his help…That’s when he lost his mind!

Jinki forgot who he was, or everything he promised himself he and s he wouldn’t do. He never felt like that, it was as if something was taking over his body, making him lost track of what he was doing.

The first thing he did was pull Alex from over Lillie, his hands griping his shirt and then pushing him to the floor with all his strength. The other man wasn’t expecting it and fell easily.

Then he looked at her, to be sure Lillie was not hurt. She had her eyes closed and for a moment he thought she was unconscious but then she opened them looking at him, blinking as if she wasn’t seeing Jinki clearly.

 

To me, who was walking that dark road alone

To me, who wasn’t even aware of my spilling tears

You came closer like a blinding light and shined on me

Your hands took away my tears

Now I have realized

 

Thankfully she didn’t faint but she seemed confused and scared. Jinki mind quickly noticed all the details of what Alex did to her, getting angrier with all of them. Her t-shirt was pulled up, her bra showing, hickeys that didn’t belong to him all over her neck and down to her chest, her pants were ed, her right cheek was red and her lips were bloody…Alex hit her!

That last vision made him even more furious and he didn’t give himself a minute to think and Alex another to stand up properly; he punched Alex with all his strength.

Jinki flinched shaking his hand because of the impact and Alex fell to the floor again touching his jaw in surprise.

Jinki didn’t have much experience on fights but he had the strength, and he was so damn furious he didn’t even care about the after effects on his hand or body.

Alex stood on his knees and Jinki heard Lillie gasp behind him. She was probably starting to realize what was happening.

The bastard chuckled.

“The idol knows how to pun...” Alex didn’t have time to finish his sentence and tease Jinki because he punched him again, this time straight to his nose. Jinki didn’t want to hear his voice, not even his breathing…

Alex screamed in pain, while blood feel to the floor and Jinki groaned hurting his hand once again.

“No…” Lillie cried behind Jinki somewhere very far away. He couldn’t even hear her…He didn’t have time now. He was going to punish Alex.

 

Man shouldn’t hit woman. He was a coward, a monster, a low life…

And he did it to the woman he loved.

 

Alex tried to stand up and he even tried to punch Jinki, but luckily the idol kicked him ruining his efforts.

Jinki was lucky that Alex was like him and didn’t have any experience fighting with men or he would end up with bruises in his face.  The low life was used to only beat up innocent women that couldn’t protect themselves.

Lillie stood up, her head dizzy and stumbled to Jinki. She needed to stop him before it was too late. She wasn’t worried with Alex; she was worried with Jinki and what he could do. He clearly was blind, not controlling his anger, not thinking about the consequences and she needed to stop him. That was what she feared all along and wanted to avoid at all costs…

Jinki didn’t even notice how she slipped on the whisky on the floor and whimpered in pain while she walked in his direction, her legs trembling like jelly.

Jinki wasn’t listening he could only see Alex in front of his eyes, his thoughts making him act on instinct, protect the one he loved!

 

Alex almost her if Jinki didn’t arrive on time. His marks all over her body…

Look at what he did to her beautiful lips that he loved to kiss.

 

Alex should suffer like he made Lillie suffer all those years. He wanted to destroy him like he ruined her life.

Jinki was going to kick Alex again before he stood up when Lillie hugged him and pushed him back.

“We have to go…NOW!” she said trembling, staring up at him with her eyes wet, her hands caressing his neck and face trying to make him look at her. It worked since his dark eyes moved to her, scaring Lillie. That wasn’t the gentle man she knew, that was someone else, a side of Jinki she didn’t want to see ever.  She pushed him and it seemed to work until he noticed how her teeth were red from blood; he pulled her away so he could kick Alex who was already recovering.

“NO! PLEASE! IT’S ENOUGH!” Lillie screamed desperately watching Jinki kick the other man and grabbed her boyfriend arm pulling him to the door “You have to think about your career and SHINee! Please! Think about them!” she begged and dragged him to the door even though he couldn’t take his eyes away from Alex. Mentioning SHINee seemed to work and she pulled him easier.

Lillie grabbed her bag and looked around searching for something that the police could relate to Onew being there on the room. She swiftly tried to think if she saw him touch anything on the room.  

Alex looked back at them and Jinki noticed how he stared at Lillie.

 How could he even look at her?!

Jinki took that opportunity to release his arm and walk back to Alex and the man on the floor stared up at him. His nose was bleeding and he seemed confused.

“STOP!” Lillie screamed grabbing Onew arm again but he still had time to ttakbam Alex forehead making him cry in pain and close his eyes while he touched his forehead.

Finally his strength was put to good use! That would put a mark on his forehead for some days. Every time he looked at himself on the mirror he would remember how it feels like to be beat up and maybe he wouldn’t do it anymore to someone innocent.

Lillie pulled Jinki back to the door and while she gripped his arm she used her t-shirt to clean the handle of the door. Jinki couldn’t stop staring at Alex, breathing heavily. That ttakbam was necessary. He swore to himself he would do that once he met the bastard!

Jinki wanted to kill him. A possible broken nose and some bruises wasn’t enough to make him pay for what he did to his girlfriend.

Suddenly Alex giggled, his hand rubbing his forehead while he was on the floor.

Lillie looked at him, fear in her eyes. For years she feared that sound. She started to tremble and this time it was Jinki who grabbed her hand on his arm.

However Alex giggles turned into sobs and that grown up man was crying.

“L…” he mumbled “don’t go!”

Jinki tried to release his arm. How dare he even talk with her?!

“I love you…please!” Alex confessed between sobs.

“You son of a…”

“Let’s go!” she said interrupting Jinki and pushing him outside without looking at Alex.

The older Lillie would have looked, she would have gone back and held him in her arms; but this Lillie had another person to protect and she wouldn’t look back.

 

The many times I’ve shared with you

The happy moments I’ve spent without realizing

The road that I’ve walked so far

The road that I’ve walked in loneliness as I cried

You make it all different

 

“Hide your face and act normal!” she ordered holding his arm and trying to pretend nothing was wrong. Jinki followed after her panting as if he was doing one hour of exercise, his hand hurting as hell and still feeling the adrenaline running through his blood.

He never fought with someone and he felt awful about it but he didn’t regret it at all. There is always a first time to everything and some things need to be done for you to find inner peace. That bastard deserved it! All of it!

They managed to leave the building and Lillie tried to pull him away from the crowd. Luckily it was night and they were able to blend in.  Still she pulled him away from the others, hiding him behind her. Some people gave her a funny look, probably because Lillie was bleeding from her lip.

They didn’t talk and Jinki watched how her hair moved with the wind, and how she cleaned her lips with the back of her hand, cringing every time she had to move quickly. She was hurt.

Lillie seemed lost, she probably didn’t know that side of Seoul, and so Jinki pulled her to a darker quietly street.  They climbed a couple of stairs and ended up at an old playground that’s was empty since it was night already.

They stopped finally catching their breath and Jinki opened and closed his hand, trying to make the pain go away. Lillie noticed it and grabbed his aching hand.

“You are hurt!” she whimpered making him frown at her. What was she talking about? She was the victim there!

He pulled her chin up and looked at her face. She didn’t look good and Jinki thought about going back to the norembang and ruin Alex face too.

He caressed her lip with his finger, cleaning the blood and she closed her eyes cringing.

“I’m ok!” she said making him upset.

 “Does it hurt? Is it broken?” she asked worried caressing his fingers.

 “He broke you!” his voice was a mix of sadness and rage.

She hugged him fiercely making him step back. He didn’t have time to hug her back because she immediately moved away, as if she regretted doing it.

“I ruined your life! I’m so sorry!” she leaned against one tree gasping for air as if she couldn’t breathe.

Jinki ignored her comment knowing that she was going to react like that.

 “I should have protected you and I almost came too late!” He groaned walking to her.

“I’m ok…” she said once again before staring down at her. She felt horrible, inside out but she didn’t take a look at herself yet. Her hands were trembling and she noticed how she forgot to button up her jeans.

He noticed the same because his fingers moved to her pants and he did it for her; then pulled her bag from her shoulder looking for something inside it.

“If he goes to the police and reports you everything is over. We need to do something!” She said rubbing her chest as if she was trying to help herself to breathe.

So that was why she cleaned the door handle, erasing proofs that he was there. She was watching too many movies. It was sweet and selfless how she did that for him but not for her.

“He almost you. He should be the one to be afraid of the police.” Jinki grunted pulling a paper tissue from inside her bag and putting it on the floor.

“You beat him up!”  She cried near a panic attack.

“He deserved it and I would do it over and over again! And if you didn’t stop me I would have killed him…” She groaned and he cleaned her lip with the tissue “Thank you for stopping me!”

“I can’t lie and say I didn’t like to see him being punched but…this is serious Jinki!” She flinched when the tissue hurt her and Jinki folded it.

“It is! He hit a woman and then tried to her. And she is my girlfriend so I’m clearly a little upset!”

She couldn’t smile even though he was back to the silly Jinki. Her thoughts were somewhere else. How to solve that mistake?!

“I can always say I paid someone to beat him up!”

He shushed her. She really was watching too many movies.

“I think I ruined your life!” Lillie repeated once again, looking like a very scared bunny.

“Stop saying that!” he crumpled the paper tissue with his hand and she caressed it.

“Your hand…it’s all my fault! I only brought trouble into your life…I should have gone sooner…”

“To Japan?” he interrupted Lillie making her look at him.

 He knew?! Then she realized it was weird how he found out where she was. With all that happened she didn’t even think about the reason he was also at the norembang.

“How do you…?”

“I know everything! The stupid plan you made with Jinho; your runaway plan; the flowers… Jinho told me and even Jules knows everything. Once Key told me about you receiving flowers from someone that wasn’t clearly me I figured it out that it must have been Alex.  I asked manager Minho to help me and we found a private investigator...”

“You followed me?” She seemed hurt as he knew she would.

“YEAH! What do you want me to do when you lie and hide things like this from me? I’M YOUR BOYFRIEND! You promised to tell me everything! I’m furious with you! If I didn’t follow you he would have you! Then what were you going to do Lillie? Keep lying to me?”

“I’m so sorry!” she looked down crying once again and he sighed. He shouldn’t have yelled at her. She was having the worst night of her life.

“I’m sorry…” He said with a soothing voice pulling her to his arms. “I’m not angry with you anymore so don’t cry!”

“You are right. I was an idiot!”

“Yes you were!” she hit his chest softly and he kissed her head “but I still love you! And I would never let you run away from me; because if you do my heart will go with you… I told you once, remember? The date under the stars? Please never break my heart!”

“We shouldn’t have met…it was a mistake!” she said against his t-shirt.

“DON’T say that! I can’t accept that! It was a miracle meeting you. I’ve never been so happy I’ve never wanted anyone or cared for anyone as I do about you. And you say I saved you…you saved me too. I’m no longer alone…I have you. You are all I’ve ever wished for and never knew I did. “

Lillie sobbed and he kissed her forehead. Why was he being so sweet?!

 

I’ve come to know now

The reason why

This road before me is beautiful

 

 “You should leave me!”

“I can’t and I don’t want to…”

“Idiot!” she called him kissing his chest over his t-shirt and he hugged her tighter.

“That’s why we are perfect for each other. Idiot couple! We would be awesome in We got married!”

His phone on his pocket rang and Onew pulled it from it.

“! I forgot about the manager!”

“Who? Minho?”

“Yeah! He was on the norembang. Wait a minute!”

He accepted the call and put it on speaker mode.

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?” A very angry Minho asked.

“Outside…”

“I saw a bloody guy with a broken nose coming out from the norembang. What the hell did you do?”

“It’s complicated!” Jinki answered trying to find a way to tell manager Minho what happened.

“It’s all my fault!” Lillie said releasing Onew and stepping back with her hands on her head.

“Stop that!” Jinki demanded Lillie before instructing the manager to pick them up.

He turned the call off and pulled her back to his arms.

“It’s not your fault! It will be ok. I have a plan!”

“A plan?” she laughed sadly as if she didn’t believe him.

“Yes. He won’t touch you anymore I know a way to get rid of him!”

“Kill him? Punch and kick him to dead?”

“That’s a very good idea but no.”

“Jinki, Alex is powerful and dangerous!”

“Yes that may be true, however my allies are more!”

“Allies?” he caressed her back gently and even though it hurt she didn’t look away from him.

“The company! Yesterday I told them about you!”

“WHAT?”

“You are now officially my girlfriend and they will help me because…well because it would be a bigger scandal if this comes out.”

Lillie hit his chest and tried to pull away from him. Has he gone mad?!

“Are you crazy? They will be furious with you!”

“They are a little but I’m a very exemplar employee and I promised that we would be a very cute and sweet couple once we come out.” Lillie gasped and he pulled her closer to him once again “If they can interview us and use our relationship a little they will forgive me!”

“OH MY GOD!” He just made a pact with the devil.

“It sells…we can be a very sweet couple and sell the whole prince like idol falls for common girl! I hate to expose our relationship like that but if that’s what I have to do to protect you then let’s do it!”

He nuzzled his nose on hers and she didn’t have the courage to tell him no. She would do anything to stay by his side even posing to photographers and act as someone she wasn’t in front of a camera.

“What is the company going to do? Do they hire hitman’s?!”

“I’ll explain it to you later. Now we have to go back to the dorm and you need to take care of yourself and see a doctor!”

“I’m fine!”

“Damn Lillie! Stop! You are not fine!”

She leaned her head against his shoulder and he caressed the back of her head.

“But you will be and soon this will be only a faint memory. I promise!”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Manager Minho arrived a few minutes later and took them back to the dorm. After scolding Jinki for what seemed like hours Jinki took Lillie to the bathroom to take a shower. While he walked around his room searching for Lillie “pajama” she sat on the toilet seat and stared into nothing.

Her head hurt, talking was painfully, all her body was hurting and she felt dirtier than ever but at the same time she didn’t feel like taking a shower or doing anything. Alex was probably somewhere planning his revenge and she couldn’t stop thinking it was all her fault.

Jinki entered the room with the bunny blue pajama pants and a black t-shirt, the “pajama” he prepared for her, and a pair of black jeans and green t-shirt, probably for him; and closed the door watching her.

“Why didn’t you undress yet?”

She didn’t answer and instead looked down hiding her face on her hands. She heard him sigh and place the clothes on the top of the bathroom sink before he kneeled in front of her pulling her chin up.

 “What’s wrong?” It was funny that he was asking that. Everything was wrong.

Lillie opened to answer, wincing at the pain in her face and she didn’t even know where to start.

“You are worried. I can understand that, but please trust me ok?”

She looked into his eyes while he caressed her face. She did trust him, but she was also so afraid.

And there was something else. She was embarrassed, she didn’t want him to see her , not after what happened with Alex.

“Now, let’s undress… I also need to shower and change clothes.” She saw him take his t-shirt off and into the dirty clothes bin. He opened and closed his injured hand, his knuckles swelled a little.

He ped his pants and then looked at her noticing how she didn’t move.

“Lillie?”

“He…He kissed me!”

Lillie blurted out looking into his eyes waiting for his reaction.

“I know!” he answered simply. Of course he knew. He saw...

“…and he touched me!”

Jinki exhale noisily calming himself and patted her shoulder.

“It’s ok! Water can clean anything! I also need to take a shower! Come on ill rub you clean!” he pulled her arm making her stand up and while he took off the rest of his clothes she looked at herself in the mirror. She did look horrible. Her lip swelled and her cheek bruise was now visible.

 

Even if I don’t tell you for a long time

How is it that you know all of my feelings?

 

Jinki watched her and slowly pulled her t-shirt up her head so he wouldn’t hurt her face and she let herself undress without any emotion. He looked away when he noticed the hickeys on her neck and down to her s. Once again he regretted not punching Alex one more time.

He swallowed trying to control his anger and pretend nothing was wrong.

They stepped inside the shower and he grabbed the body wash starting to soap her.

She cringed when he touched her abdomen and he moved more carefully.

Lillie didn’t say anything, she only stared at him like a zombie and he made a huge effort to try to lighten the mood.

“I stole this body wash from Kibum. He doesn’t wear it much and I think you will smell wonderful with it. Its strawberry scented. Every time I kiss you I can pretend you are a very delicious strawberry!”

She smiled slightly and he kissed her nose.

“Of course you are always delicious!” his voice lowered and Lillie remembered their last night together. She almost ruined everything!

“Where should I rub?” he asked biting his lip waiting for her to give him a sign. He seemed lost, trying so hard to make her feel better.

She touched her neck, all the way down to her s, her fingers brushing against the hickeys that Jinki was so hard trying to ignore, and he exhaled trying to keep his thoughts from himself and ignore the pain in his heart.

He rubbed her skin softly in slow circles, but the hickeys Alex gave her would take some days to disappear.  Unfortunately the bruises inside her would take a longer time. During all that the period Lillie only stared at the wall behind him.

Jinki promised himself he would make his marks over his hickeys, and then maybe she wouldn’t look so sad. He hated to see her like that!

Jinki cleared his throat when he was finished and grabbed the shampoo.

“Can you leave me alone for a while?” She asked surprising him.

“Are you ok?” he asked worried, brushing his wet hair away from his eyes. “Did I hurt you?”

“No. I’m ok.  I’ll wash my hair and then dress. I’m ok! I want to be alone for a while!”

He nodded and washed his hair quickly looking somewhere else since she was avoiding his eyes and hugging herself.

Was she really ok?!

He moved as fast as he could and quickly left the shower.

She stayed under the water hugging herself and heard him clean himself and get dressed before he left the room.

“Call me if you need anything. I’ll be outside!”

Onew closed the door and she washed her hair letting the warm water fall down her head relaxing her.

She was safe now and Jinki had a plan, maybe it was time to let him take care of her. She hid that secret for too long. Lillie didn’t have to do it any longer because she was free. Lillie leaned her head against the wall and sighed of relief. 

After washing her hair, she blow dried her hair until it was damp, dressed the clothes he selected for her and walked outside the bathroom.

Jinki was on the living room and she could hear manager Minho talking with him. She walked in their direction caressing her hurt abdomen when she heard the other SHINee member’s voice.

They were all there. Why?

 “It’s ok really, we understand!” Minho said followed by Taemin who agreed with him.

“Jinkis Jinkis, you know we trust you. Anything to make her feel safer! She has been through a lot already and anyone of us would ask something like that if we were on your shoes.” Jonghyun was the one talking now, Lillie would never mistake their voices.

They were talking about her! It was so obvious. Lillie played with her hair nervously. She wasn’t only being a burden to Onew, now she was one for SHINee also…

“Yes! You shouldn’t even ask! When you called everyone I thought you were going to announce something else!”

After Key spoke Lillie walked into the living room making everyone look at her.

She probably really looked horrible because Minho looked away awkwardly and Taemin couldn’t stop looking at her.

“Hi!” Lillie greeted bowing a little since her abdomen was hurting. She felt awkward facing all of them.

“You did well Jinkis…I would break his nose too!” Jonghyun said putting his hands on his pants pockets and waking to the balcony. “And all of him…”

They were talking about her. Jinki told them!

“I’m going to buy something to eat!” Minho announced “Do you want to eat anything special?” he asked staring at Lillie and she opened confused.

“Ice cream! Buy her some ice cream!”  Onew answered for her making her pleased since he knew Lillie so well. She didn’t feel hungry but she loved ice cream, especially when she felt down. “Lemon, strawberry and coffee flavor!”

 “Ok!” Minho smiled grabbing his coat and Taemin followed him saying that he was going with Minho.

“I’m going to call Jules. She was dead worried and also I’ll ask her to bring some clothes and everything you may need!” Key told Lillie and she frowned.

“Why?”

Key and the manager stared at Lillie and then Jinki. He didn’t tell her yet.

“What’s wrong?” she asked also looking at Jinki.

“I’ll tell you. Come with me!”

He caressed her back, knowing she was hurt and guided her to his room, making her seat on his bed and turned the light of his bedside table.

“You can’t go home. It’s dangerous and I don’t want to leave you alone.”

“Jules is there!”

“I’m not!”

She caressed his bruised hand.

“Then stay there with us!”

“No way! There is only one place you will be safe. An idols home where five man live! If sasaengs can’t enter our dorm Alex cant also!”

“You want me to stay here?”

“Only for a few days until everything is solved. The guys don’t mind and manager Minho agreed.”

“He probably hates me more now!”

“A little…but he is also worried with you!”

He probably pitied her too.

“What about Jules and my friends? They will be in danger!”

“They won’t! I’m going to take care of that later! But first I need to do something else! I’ll be back!” he stepped outside the room and Lillie stared at his bedside table and the picture she gave him on Christmas. She looked so happy there. She touched her temple. Her head was hurting more than usual. It was probably because Alex hit her.

He was back after a while with a small box that he opened on top of the bed. It was a first aid kit filled with everything you need in case of emergency.

He took a swab from inside the box and poured a little of antibiotic ointment on it before kneeling in front of her.

Slowly he rubbed the swab on her lip making her cringe.

She pulled his hand away and he scolded her, resuming his task.

“I’m fine. You should put ice on your hand.”

“I will later! You should put it on your face too it’s starting to swell!”

“Great! I look like a monster!”

“A beautiful one then! Stop talking I can’t put this on your lip if you keep moving!”

She observed his concentrated face while he took care of her lip.

“What is the plan Jinki?”

She asked when he was finished. He closed the box and stood up to go grab some ice for her face.

“I’m going with manager Minho to the company now. Don’t worry. Let me take care of you now!”

“I feel useless!”

He bent down and kissed her forehead.

“You have so many uses!” he smirked seductively and she ignored him. Jinki was trying so hard to make her smile but she didn’t felt like it.

He sighed and left the room once again coming back with a cold pack giving it to her.

She cringed when it touched her cheek.

“What about your hand?” she asked looking at him while he grabbed a coat from his closet.

“Later! I’m going out now. You should rest! Tomorrow we can go to my doctor and check on your back and my hand.”

“I’m ok Jinki. I’m sorry!”

“Stop saying you are sorry!” he closed the door of his closet with a little more strength than he should.

She looked away and he sat by her side.

“Stop saying that!” he said more softly “It’s not your fault this happened. It’s his fault. It’s all his fault, can’t you see it?”

Lillie knew he was right but she couldn’t help but feel guilty. If she didn’t enter his life he wouldn’t have to go through all of this. She once again opened to say she was sorry but held it in.

Jinki chuckled noticing it and kissed her cheek that wasn’t bruised.

“Stop feeling guilty ok?”

She nodded her head and he dressed his coat.

 

I’m sorry for only leaning on you

I reach my hand out, now I’ll hold you

Can you understand these feelings of mine?

 

“Now try to sleep a little while I’m not here. Maybe then your headache will go away. I’ll come back later to eat ice cream with you!”

He was going to kiss her lips out of habit but stopped remembering she was hurt. Jinki kissed her nose instead. However she looked at him so innocently that he couldn’t help it. He kissed the corner of her lips as softly as he could.

“Be a nice girl and do as I say!”

He opened the door and Lillie suddenly felt afraid. He was going out and Alex was outside also.

“Jinki! Can’t you stay?”

He turned around and smiled at her.

“I’ll be ok. Don’t worry I won’t leave manager Minho side. I promise! And you won’t be alone also. Jonghyun and Key are here. You can ask them whatever you want. They are here to help me take care of you. Lucky right? Every shawol would dream with this!”

She smiled and he knew he did it. He made her smile finally. Shawol jokes work any time!

Her boyfriend couldn’t help it and he walked back to hug and kiss her head again.

“I’m so glad you are safe!”

“I’m glad I am safe! Thank you!”

“Ok. I have to go now. Jules is probably arriving so you won’t be alone!”

He looked at her one last time before closing the door and she let herself lie down on his bed and turned off the light.

The window of his room was open and she could hear the sound of the street outside.

The world kept moving and people carried on with their lives as if nothing happened. But something did happen. Actually several things happened. She lived what she feared the most all this last years and Jinki met Alex. Her past met her Present…and the Future she dreamed with.

Also SM Entertainment knew about her existence now and she was living on SHINee dorm.

Lillie sighed touching her forehead. It hurt so much, everything, inside and out. She was so tired and confused and worried.  She regretted not pleading Onew to stay and hug her to sleep. She felt so weak and stupid.

Lillie needed to forget that night and move on too but she was very confused.

She was relieved when she saw Onew on that room, and she even felt a secret pleasure when he hit Alex; but at the same time she felt sorry for her ex-boyfriend.

When he pleaded her to stay by his side she felt sorry for him. He was a horrible person but she felt something for him. Was it love too? She groaned tears coming to her eyes. She couldn’t love that monster!

She rolled on Jinki bed and for the time being hers, and stared at his bedside table. There were a couple envelopes on it and she the light grabbing them. They were fan letters and Lillie couldn’t help but smile. She caressed her bruised cheek with the pain, but it was worth it. He was so loved and she felt so proud, as if he was her brother…no her boyfriend!

In the middle of the envelopes was a folded piece of paper. She opened it curiously and recognized the handwriting. She wrote that.

Even though her head was hurting she read it.

“Hello oppa!

I know you must be surprised to see me here, but I really needed to return the coat because I use it every day. "

She crossed out the last part and wrote something else.

“Actually I really wanted to see you! I miss you and you're so wonderful! But you should stop smiling at other women so much! >_ <

You should smile just for me!

From your Tokki, I love you!"

 

Lillie remembered that day so well. She was so worried back then, not knowing how to tell him that she loved him. It was so silly but that small letter brought the small butterflies to her stomach once again.

That was what meant to be in love and she felt that so many times when she was with Onew, even after all the time they were together.

However she couldn’t remember even once feeling that with Alex.

She couldn’t love him…she pitied him. That’s what she felt all those years with him. Pity…

And pity is not love. She folded the paper and put it with the envelopes on the bedside table intending to ask him later about it. He kept that stupid fan letter and she felt so warm knowing that.

Lillie turned the lamp off and lied on the bed again ready to sleep, her hand holding the cold pack against her cheek, when she heard a soft knock on the door and someone opened it, light bathing the room.

“Lillie?” Jonghyun called.

She sat on the bed, suddenly feeling dizzy and told him to come in. She turned the lamp on again and he entered the room and sat on the bed next to her. It was a little awkward but she felt good around him.

“I’m sorry…but Jinki told us everything and…”

“I should be the one to be sorry!”

“No! You shouldn’t! Damn! Now I understand everything. Why you said that on the day you came here asking for a song to Jules. Is it true? I mean, you always said you came here because of us, but I never thought us actually…”

“Inspired me to be stronger?”

“Yes!”

“Yes, it’s true. I’m so glad I randomly listened to your mv on youtube!”

He chuckled. “Youtube can save lives!”

She nodded and put the cold pack on the bed.

Jonghyun looked at her check and frowned.

“I don’t blame Jinki for hitting that bastard. I would too. He is a monster. “

She didn’t know what to say.

“If he did what he did to you to Rin I think I would have killed him.”

“Jinki was really out of his mind. I’ve never seen him like that.”

“What were you expecting? He loves you. He is damn serious about you. When Jinki likes something or someone he gives it all and everyone has a dark side that they hide and only come out in critic moments.”

“So…”

“Jinki can be very deadly when he gets mad. It’s rare but…his punches are deadly! I know!”

“He punched you?”

“It’s a very long and complicated story, but he did and I deserved it.”

So SHINee also did fight sometimes …

 “We are family Lillie. Families do fight but there are bonds that can never be broken and well I guess you are family now. So we will take care of you. Whatever you need you can count on us! I just wanted to tell you that and also that you are a very strong woman. You left everything and started a new life here. Whatever that said about you wasn’t right.” He shut up clearing his voice and Lillie tried to hold her tears in.

Jonghyun was being to mushy “not all man are like him and you are lucky cos you met Jinki and in my opinion he is lucky cos he met you. So thank you for making him happy and welcome to our weird family.”

He looked away embarrassed and Lillie cleaned her eyes. Damn Jonghyun and his sweet heart.

“So whatever you need don’t be afraid to ask…this is your home for the following days!”

She nodded and he stood up disoriented and feeling awkward.

“Rin doesn’t know anything yet. I didn’t want to worry her, but I’ll tell her everything now and ask her to visit you tomorrow so you won’t feel lonely!”

He stared around and then Key entered the room making him sigh of relief. Jonghyun could run away and keep his manly side. Key eyed him suspicious and walked to the bed with a glass of water in his hand.

“I grabbed a painkiller for you since hyung said your head hurts. They are mine! They make miracles!”

“Thank you! Thank you so much!” Lillie said grabbing the pill and the glass of water. “I’ll never forget this!”

Key looked sideways at Jonghyun and he shrugged his shoulders leaving the room.

“Did he make one of his speeches?”

She nodded and Key chuckled.

“Do you know what will make you feel better?” he made a pause for suspense “puppies!”

Lillie laughed softly and suddenly she felt so much lighter.

It was all the love she was receiving and she found in an unusual place.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jules kissed Key on the lips quickly, threw her high heels to one side and walked inside SHINee dorm as if she ruled it.

Lillie was sitting on the floor facing the TV, one of Key’s dogs, the black one, was sleeping on her lap and the other was playing with her.

“YOU IDIOT!” Jules screamed making Lillie flinch. She didn’t need to be a psychic to know Jules was furious with her.

Jules pushed a blue handbag against Key stomach making him groan, the one with Lillie things, and then stormed in her friend direction kneeling by her side and cupping her face.

“YOU STUPID GIRL! LOOK AT WHAT HE DID TO YOU!” She cursed in French and Lillie blinked her eyes scared.

No one dares to face an angry Jules.

“Jules…” Key tried to say something but Jules raised a finger at him making him stop talking.

There was no use to interrupt the French girl when she was angry. He gave up and left the two girls alone, taking Lillie’s bag to Onew room and pushing Jonghyun out of the way when he tried to see what was the ruckus on the living room.

“I’m so mad with you. I want to slap you but Alex already did it!”

Lillie tried to release her face and Jules surprised her by giving her a bear hug.

“I was so worried when Jinho told me. I cried so much you idiot and then Key called saying you were here and what almost happened and I….I want to slap you and hug you and scream with you and tell you that I love you…”

She talked without breathing and Lillie couldn’t move or say anything.

“Jules…”

“I love you tokki. Don’t ever hide something like this from me. Ok?”

Lillie nodded and grabbed her friend’s hand.

“I’m sorry!”

“Ah forget it!” she kissed her friend cheek and then caressed Garcon that was her hand.

“Let’s go. I’m going to show you what I brought to you and you can tell me if something is missing. I’ll go back and bring it for you.”

Lillie nodded thanking her friend and Jules couldn’t wait to be alone with her in a more secluded place, like her room, where she could listen to what actually happened.

“I’m so glad Onew beat the crap out of that bastard! And look at you now! Living with five hot men! Damn you are so lucky! Imagine seeing Jonghyun or Minho leaving the shower!”

Lillie chuckled, her face hurting. “I only need to see Jinki!”

“You are no fun!” Jules elbowed Lillie teasing her.

“JULES!” Key said appearing on the living room with a frown.

“What? It’s true! Good looking bodies are to be appreciated!”

“Ya! What about mine?” he asked sulking and she stood up.

“Yours is mine alone so only I can look at it!”

Key seemed pleased with her answer and Jules helped Lillie stand up.

“Let’s go tokki. We have so much to talk! I’m so glad that now I have an excuse to come into this dorm!”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

They lied down on Onew bed and Lillie told Jules everything. It was painful since it happened only a few hours ago and she avoided telling her the details, but Lillie felt better in the end.

After some tears and some scolding Lillie opened the bag Jules brought with her things.

“I’m sad you won’t be around me on that apartment. It will be lonely but its better this way. Here you will be safer and you can play husband and wife with Onew!”

Lillie frowned at Jules. She wasn’t staying there because she wanted and it also was rather embarrassing. She was going to live with five men she admired. It was scary!

Lillie rummaged through her bag, noticing Jules put a big number of skirts and dresses opposed to pants. It was as if she was packing for herself and not Lillie.  But it was even worse when she noticed the underwear Jules choose.

“You don’t have to thank me!”

“Jules is this even mine?” she pulled a pair of lace red from the bag.

“Yes. I bought them for you on Christmas. I’m sad cos you never wore them. Use them now!”

“I’m not staying here to have with Jinki.”

“I know…I’m sorry. But at least try to have some fun. The past is the past Lillie. Move on! You are not in Japan and Onew will be sleeping by your side every night! He is not there only to warm your feet…if you know what I mean?!”

“Aish!” Lillie put the on the bag again and searched the bag for normal underwear she could change into. She pulled a pair of white cotton with small kitties.

“Really?” She rarely used the cute underwear anymore. She still had some but it was too embarrassing if Onew saw her with them; since they started to be more intimate she stopped wearing them. Lillie couldn’t risk him seeing it.

“I was in a worry!” Jules justified rolling her eyes.

“But you had time to choose the red ones!” Lillie ranted grabbing a pair of normal navy .

Jules ignored her and Lillie stormed to the bathroom to change her underwear while Jules escaped in search of Key.

Once Lillie left the bathroom she heard voices on the living room.

She run to the door, hurting her abdomen and expecting to see Jinki but it was Taemin and Minho who got back.

“Ice cream is here!” Minho rejoiced raising the plastic bag and magically Jules and Key came out from his room, both with their hair ruffled and Jonghyun appeared from the balcony.

Food! That is the best thing to attract SHINee out from their hiding places.

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

It was a very interesting midnight snack.

Key and Jules feed each other as if no one was around. At first he was a little shy about it but Jules had no shame calling him mon amour.

Lillie stared into nothing pretending to eat her lemon ice-cream. She wanted to share it with Onew and it didn’t help that her face and lip hurt so much every time she moved her face. She end up only eating one spoon before giving up.

Taemin ate his ice cream in silence too, lost on his thoughts and watching Lillie from the corner of his eyes.

Minho and Jonghyun bickered about some song they were practicing, talking about people and music terms she never heard about.

“I’m sorry!” Taemin said surprising Lillie.

“For what?”

“For saying you cheated on Jinki.”

He was the one who saw her and told Jinki. He was also the one who recorded the video that made Jinki know the truth. Onew told Lillie everything that happened on the manager car when they were heading back to the dorm.

“Don’t be. In a way you saved me! Jinki found out because of you!”

“I know. Still I’m really sorry. I almost ruined what you both have and I shouldn’t. It’s the real deal…and I feel guilty for what I did!”

Did he just say that Lillie and Onew relationship was true love?! She couldn’t help but blush.

“Oh no please don’t!” She wanted to make him feel better but she didn’t know how.

The younger man looked down and didn’t say anything and Lillie noticed how he didn’t seem happy. It saddened her to see him like that. He was one of her idols and she knew how Jinki saw him as a younger brother. They had a pure and beautiful bond between them.

“It’s really ok. We are ok!” she touched her chest giving intensity to her words.

Taemin nodded but didn’t look at her anymore.

The door opened and Lillie stood up immediately when manager Minho entered the room followed by a very tired Jinki.

She hugged him right away forgetting all about the others and the way manager Minho eyed her frowning. She was the cause of all that, but she was also the reason Onew was so happy this last year. He needed to get used to see her around Jinki now since she was his official girlfriend and the stubborn boy seemed to really love her.

“Are you ok?” Lillie asked staring at his sleepy face.

“Are you ok?” he asked back ignoring her question. “Did they treat you well?” Jinki questioned her, his eyes set on Jonghyun.

“YA! I treated her very nicely!”

“They did!” she answered back pulling at his sweater wanting to get his attention.

“Want ice cream?” Jules asked raising her spoon and Jinki smiled at her.

“Later. Lillie needs to sleep now.”

“Sleep?” She was really tired but she didn’t want to sleep. She needed to talk with him, listen to his voice, take care of his hand, touch his skin, and stare at him all night, marveling at how much she was lucky to have him.

“Yes! You need to rest!” he held her hand in his and pulled her to his room “We can talk later!” he announced to the others with a wave of his hand.

“I’ll put your ice cream on the freeze!” Key shouted before they close the door.

“What’s wrong?” Lillie asked immediately while he the lamp.

“Nothing! You have to rest. Tomorrow is a big day. We are going to my doctor to see your injuries and he will make you a lot of questions and it will be very…complicated for you.”

“What do you mean?”

“He will take photos of your body and injuries.”

“What? I can’t report Alex! Are you crazy?”

Jinki ignored her and started pulling the covers of his bed back.

“We are not going to report him. That’s a backup plan in case the other one fails. And the company lawyer helping us with this case said it was advisable to do so.”

“OH MY GOD!” Lillie sat on the bed with her hands on her head.

“Stop that!” he snapped upset but she didn’t look at him so he tried to be gentle. “Everything will be ok!”

He sighed and sat by her side caressing her shoulder. He needed to be more kind with her. He was tired, worried and under a lot of pressure but she was suffering double. Suddenly she was the center of all attention, and she was hurt and confused, feeling guilty. He knew how she was, he needed to be tolerant.

“What is the plan? Tell me right now!” she demanded looking at Jinki.

“The same private investigator that investigated you did the same for him and he found some pretty interesting things about Alex.”

“What about him?”

“He actually is a very classy drug dealer!”

“WHAT?” that explains why he mentioned drugs and he was so certain he could fake some evidences to incriminate her.

“He doesn’t work only as a lawyer. He actually sells drugs to some important and big names in Korea and even Japan. That’s why he got rich so quickly. If the truth about what he is doing comes out his clients won’t like it very much.”

“I thought he was a successful layer!”

Jinki chuckled with her innocence and slid his hand on his hair.

“No one gets rich that quick without doing something illegal! Once I found out about it I knew there was something suspicious there!”

“He changed…or maybe I never knew him! I mean he isn’t a good person but he never once used drugs!”

“He doesn’t! He only sells them! I told you! He is a monster he needs to be destroyed!”

“He is…” she whispered agreeing with him, still shocked to know Alex was even worse than she imagined.

“So…at this right moment, one of our company layers will present him a very nice contract. He leaves you alone for once or the names of his clients will show up on the newspapers and the sender will be him. It’s that simple. He may lose his life…I think he will sign it.”

Lillie looked at Jinki dumbfounded. They were going to blackmail him.

“I told you I had a good plan!”

They were just lucky Alex was an idiot and greedy man. Just that!

“What if he was clean and there was no dark secret on his past! No drugs or anything? What would you do then?”

“Then we would report him to the police for . That’s why we need that has a backup plan if he somehow doesn’t accept the contract!”

“But then he would tell everyone about us and what you did!”

“And I would face the consequences. And that’s what I’m going to tell everyone on the living room and I told everyone at the company!”

He pulled her hand to his lap making her stretch her fingers so he could intertwine his with hers.

“See how important you are to me? So important that you are not only Lee Jinki girlfriend but also Onew girlfriend? And some day, once you feel like it, we can tell everyone that we are together. “

“You are crazy!”

“I am. Absolutely and I’ve never been so happy!”

 

The many times I shared with you

The happy moments I spent without realizing

The road that I’ve walked so far

The road that I’ve walked in loneliness as I cried

You make it all different

 

Lillie leaned her head on his shoulder and caressed his bruised fingers.

“I’m so sorry I turned into a burden in your life!”

“No. You are not. Couples have to face some storms before they reach a safe haven!” He kissed her head before continuing “I’m sorry that I came too late and that bastard kissed you. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to erase those hickeys from your skin. But I promise that tomorrow once the doctor takes his pictures I’m going to let my mark over each one of them. Ok?”

Lillie nodded closing her eyes and inhaling his scent. She finally was starting to feel like things where falling into their right place.

He was right he had a great plan. As always Jinki was smart and protected her.

“You should rest now!” he said with a soft voice and she kissed his neck.

“Are you going to sleep with me?”

He looked at her; she seemed scared to stay there alone, even though it was his room.

“I’m going to tell the others about what happened. They deserve to know but I’ll be back soon so you can lie down and wait for me.” She nodded not seeming convinced and he kissed her lips softly making her flinch from the pain. “You are safe Lillie. Trust me!”

He stood up and pulled the covers waiting for her to go under them.

She sneaked inside the covers and he tucked her in, kissing her forehead.

“I feel like a little kid. My mom used to do that.” Suddenly she missed her dearly. If only she knew about everything that happened in her life this last years. Someday she would have to tell her. Someday she would have to tell her about how much she suffered and her mom never noticed it.

“She isn’t here so I’ll do it for her! Be a nice girl and sleep!”

She closed her eyes sleepy and he caressed her forehead leaning down to kiss her. He turned of the light and she saw him leave the room, closing the door after him, taking all light with him and leaving her in the dark.

Surprisingly she want afraid of the dark anymore. That was his room, his clothes, his things; his smell was on the covers and pillow and she covered her head, engulfing herself on his scent.

She was safe and tomorrow would be another day, a better one.

Soon she drifted into sleep, only waking up when she felt a pair of strong arms pulling her against a man’s chest. She touched his skin, his scent getting stronger.

“I’m here.” He whispered against her head while he kissed her face several times, his hands caressing her.

“Jinki?” Lillie called him drowsy, her eyes closed, but she knew it was him, she knew his scent, his touch and it was his room after all.

“Yes?”

“I owe my life to you! You saved me twice…”

He shushed her but she kept talking as if she was in a daze.

“I will never ever forget you!”

She seemed drunk and he caressed her hurt cheek carefully.

“I hope so, since you are going to be my wife.”

She smiled weakly and he brushed her hair away from her neck.

“You accepted last time I asked. I won’t forget it! You are stuck with me now!”

“I will!” she answered making him grin. “I will be your wife! I’ll never leave you!”

He didn’t answer, instead he hugged her and she relaxed.

Jinki was back to his bed and she was back on his arms. She could rest now.

Destiny was giving her a second chance to be with him and she needed to seize the moment before it broke them apart once again.

 

The many times I shared with you

The happy moments I spent without realizing

The road that I’ve walked so far

The road that I’ve walked in loneliness as I cried

You make it all different

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Lillie woke up with a nightmare. Jinki was still sleeping by her side with his back turned to her. She turned with her belly up, gasping for air, her head dizzy and her skin sticky.

In her dream she returned to the norembang room but this time she didn’t stop Jinki on time and she helpless saw him beating Alex to death, killing his own future with him.

Luckily it was only a dream but she couldn’t stop thinking about it.

She sat on the bed and slowly and quietly left the bed and the room. She needed air and she couldn’t breathe. She walked confusedly to the balcony where Key’s dogs were.

All the dorm was quiet and the lights were turned off so she tried to walk as silently as she could so she wouldn’t wake up anyone. Jonghyun and Taemin probably stayed at the dorm that night so she didn’t want to bother them.

She finally reached the balcony and fought with the window to open it.

Comme Des barked at her to call Lillie attention but stopped when she shushed him.

She leaned on the window staring at the street in front of her. The fresh cold night air entered her lungs relieving her.

She stayed like that for what seemed like ages until she heard someone step behind her, making her jump scared.

“It’s me!” Jinki said immediately, calming her. “Are you ok?”

He rubbed his sleepy eyes, and Lillie noticed for the first time how he was only wearing his black underwear and tank top.

“I can’t sleep!”

“Jonghyun has sleeping pills, I can ask him...”

“No. You don’t understand! I don’t want to sleep! I keep seeing him and you and replaying it! I don’t want to sleep!”

“Lillie!” he walked to her and rubbed her arms. “You need to rest!”

“I don’t want to!” she repeated, silently asking him to not make her do it.

“Ok! Then what do you want to do?” He seemed so tired she pushed him back.

“You go sleep and I’ll stay here.”

He shook his head; no way would he leave her alone.

“Let’s do something together. What do you feel like doing?”

“I don’t know, I‘ll stay here watching the stars.”

“What stars?” he stared outside the window but the lights of the city didn’t let him see any. “I can take you to our stargazing place. Do you want to go?”

She didn’t know what she wanted to do anymore but he took her lack of answer as an affirmation.

Jinki walked back to Key room and she watched how he knocked on the door.

After a while Key opened the door, his eyes still closed and looking really cute. So that’s how sleepy Kibum looks like.

“Is something wrong?”

“I’m sorry. We are going out so I thought it was better if someone knew before you realized we were missing.”

“Are you crazy Jinki? Where are you going at this time? You heard Manager Minho; she can’t leave this house…Its dangerous!”

“I’ll be with her!”

“No! That’s even scarier! If Alex approaches you what are you going to do this time?”

“We were going to see the stars!” Jinki mumbled sorrowful.

“It’s ok!” Lillie said behind him. “I can just watch TV or something.”

Key sighed and made them a wait sign before disappearing inside his room.

They waited for a while, weird noises coming from inside Kibum room.

He came outside with a big box on his hand.

“This is my star projector. Use it inside the bedroom and have fun! Good night!”

He closed the door and Jinki grinned showing her the box. He forgot about that. Key bought it online and used it once in a while.

They walked back to the bedroom and Jinki put it down on the floor, in the middle of his room.

Lillie watched him curious and noticed how his hand was still red.

“Did you put ice on your hand?”

He didn’t answer so she knew he didn’t. She walked back to the kitchen and brought a cold pack with her.

Once she entered the bedroom she gasped. Onew put several blankets on the floor and also their pillows; but the most surprising thing was the ceiling of the room that was filled with starts.

He looked at her from the floor and patted the place next to him.

“Welcome to your own star gazing paradise!”

She smiled again and he proudly smiled back. He needed to thank Kibum the next day. That was a brilliant idea.

Lillie sat by Jinki side and grabbed his hand putting the cold pack on it.

He lied down, his head falling on the pillow and he pulled her with him.

“I’m not going to sleep!” she insisted immediately.

“It’s ok. Let’s watch the stars all night and talk!”

She placed her head on his chest and he hugged her against him.

“I like it. But you should sleep…”

“Is that an order?”

“Yes!”

He chuckled and caressed her back with his healthy hand.

 

The dark memories that still remain in my mind

Slowly begin to resemble you and are dyed with light

Help me so that the light doesn’t die out

So I can always shine on you

“Why do you have my fan letter?” Lillie asked suddenly making him confused “the one on your bedside table!”

“Oh!” he chuckled, his eyes disappearing “Those are my favorite fan letters. I read them when I’m sad!”

“You read my letter?” She kissed his shoulder caressing his chest.

“Yes. Every time…It makes me happy!” His comment made her blissful and he knew it. It was true, reading that small and clumsy fan letter made him pleased.

“This is so romantic. How can you do so many romantic things?” she asked happily.

“I don’t know! It just happens!” It was true. He was terrible being romantic but somehow destiny always turned their moments together into something special.

“Maybe we truly are star crossed lovers!” he said closing his eyes and yawning.

Lillie stared at the ceiling imagining that those points of light were real stars.

“Do you even know what that means?”

“Hum…” he mumbled not being sure.

“I don’t want to be like that. It’s a name given to tragic couples like Romeo and Juliet. I hate it…look at how they end up!”

Jinki regretted saying that now. She was already so sensitive. He was an idiot!

“I’m sorry! I just used it because…well because for me that’s a name people use to predestined couples. Isn’t it sweet to think we are a match made in the stars?” he giggled and she hugged him.

“Yes…I like that kind of star crossed lovers!”

“Also we will break all the stereotypes because we are special like that!”

“Just sleep and stop saying nonsense!” she asked him softly.

“In the future when we tell everyone about us they will call us the star crossed idiot couple! It will be prince charming Onew and beautiful y common girl Lillie. She seduced him with her Heaven s and showed him a world filled with pleasure…”

She hit his chest softly. “It’s more like the other way around! Prince Jinki seduced peasant Lillie with his y lips and witty remarks, also his big…” she made a pause on purpose and smirked “…smile!” they both laughed and he closed his eyes when she laid her head back on his chest. “Just sleep silly Jinki!”

Lillie watched how he slowly fell asleep and she stayed there in silence watching the fake stars above her and Onew.

She wondered what Alex was doing and worse what he was planning to do…

If they were really Star Crossed Lovers then she wished Jinki was right about it and not her.

 

All the times I’ve shared with you

The road that I’ve walked so far

I promise you that we’re living in the same time now

All of this was you

The reason why the road before me is so beautiful

THE END.....no I'm joking...still a long way to go...I think I'l reach the 40 mark...ahahaha

This chapter is big...wow

I hope it wasnt confused. Specialy the get rid of alex plan....damn this was not my plan in the begining but the one i had was even less believable than this one.ahaha

bare with me ...i at this!

Also the fighting scene...ahaha Anyway I oved that part too much.

Rinn was the one who made me write about Onew deadly finger! It was such a cute idea i hope it doesnt look awkward.

The star projecters are awesome. I did some research and i want one....kyaaaa 

And I think its all....I have my next chapter planned....not the other ones so im a little scared about it...

 

song: 

Comment, upvote and subscribe! Thank you! 

(This all counts to reach more people! ^^)