Chapter 4 - Areumdawo*

Dating an Idol

AN: This chapter was rewritten and heavenly changed

Damn you Lee Jinki!

She still couldn't believe it! Jinki left her hanging and she had to follow after him like a puppy, which she did but sulking and not hiding it from him.

Take her to the moon, he said! He could take her to the moon right there and only with one of his kisses.

Lillie gave him the car keys and both entered the car.

She was trying not to look at him much and calm herself down instead. Her heart and body were begging for that kiss and instead, he was pressuring her to admit something silly like the fact that she was pretty.

Jinki was also making an effort to not look at her. He knew she was sulking and that she was probably going to be stubborn and not say the words he wanted but he wouldn't give up. She was always like that after he got to know her. Stubbornly pushing him away when the thing she wanted the most was to be with him. He didn't give up back then and pursued her until she decided to date him so now he wasn't going to give up either.

This time it was all for her wellbeing too. She needed that boost in her self-esteem and it wasn't as if he was lying. He had good taste. She was beautiful in his eyes and he was sure he wasn't being entirely biased.

Jinki turned the car radio on. The Misconceptions of You album was playing since he was listening to it for the past few days. He was the type to listen to a song over and over again until he got tired of it and moved to another. He didn't usually listen to his songs though but that somehow happened one day when he had nothing new to listen too and didn't feel like listening to the radio anymore and his last album was on his car laying around. A sudden idea made him smirk and he quickly jumped to song number 8.

The first chords of Dynamite filled the car and he glanced at her quickly but Lillie didn't even react.

"Your lipstick puffed up, your moody face, your eyes icy. Your smile that's thicker than darkness. You're breathtaking, making me go crazy. You might disappear if I touch you. You might fly away if I call out to you. Seems like you'll turn off but not. Seems like you're teasing me, standing on my head, laughing at me ..."

He saw her fidget her fingers as if she was having an internal struggle and then she turned off the music and stared at him seeming angry.

He blinked his eyes wondering what did he do that wrong for her to be like that.

She was indeed upset. Not angry but upset with the fact that he seemed to still be teasing her. At least he didn't choose Beautiful and went with that song instead.

Jinki peeked at her a few more times and slowly her closed expression started to fall which made him smile. However, even though he knew that she wasn't really upset with him he didn't make a further attempt to turn on the radio.

They reached a private condominium and a guard opened a gate for them. Jinki parked the car in the usual spot in the garage and they both left it.

Lillie was still sulking or was supposed to be but curiosity won over that.

"You come here often? What is this place? "

He extended his hand for her to grab and without hesitation, she held it which relieved him because her stubbornness was gone now.

"You will see. I told you that you have seen this place already ."

He took her to a door that lead to a small lobby with stairs and two elevators. They entered one of them and he quickly touched the buttons to make it go up.

"You keep saying that but I'm sure I was never here ...." Lillie stated eyeing the numbers above the door of the elevator change.

"I didn’t say that you were before, only that you saw it already!"

That made zero sense to her and she looked at him confused.

They left the elevator on a floor with two doors. He approached the door on the right and entered a code. That made Lillie widen her eyes, he even knew the passcode of the door. That was probably a place he went often. The door made noise when it opened and Jinki entered the apartment and started to take off his shoes.

"Welcome to my house! You can wear these slippers. I bought them for you. "

Jinki proudly grabbed a pair of light blue furry slippers with white bunnies printed on them and offered it to Lillie.

Lillie grabbed the slippers but didn't move, still petrified at the entrance of the dorm she saw on her television before. He was right. She was never there but she saw it.

It's the dorm. SHINee dorm! He brought her to his house and she was having a hard time processing it. All fans of SHINee wanted to be in her shoes and yet she was frozen. She looked at the slippers he said that he bought for her and it was the cutest thing she ever saw. Jules would love them, all the small bunnies!

There was a big need to fangirl inside Lillie but she tried to act casual and instead took off her shoes and put on the slippers. She took a deep breath before entering the sanctuary...SHINee's dorm.

"Make yourself at home! Last time I was at your place so I thought you would also love to come here. "Jinki said scratching his head. "Ahh...Kibum is out, Tae went home, Minho is working and Jonghyun...Well, I don’t know about him! But they all know that you were coming. I even thought about officially introduce you to them in the future. "

Lillie looked around the room without moving. It was the same room that she often saw on television and on her computer screen and she was thrilled. That didn't feel real at all, like dating Jinki didn't feel real or when she met him. Ever since their paths crossed she felt as if she was in a dream.

She barely could hear what Jinki said, her eyes rooming around the room, stopping in everything. However, something he said did catch her attention.

"Wait...introduce me officially?" She repeated in a whisper. Lillie was not mentally prepared for that. Meeting the other four shining boys for the first time was too overwhelming. She looked around the room again expecting to see a blonde puppy called Jonghyun jumping out from somewhere.

"Lillie are you ok? I don’t want to pressure you, I just thought you'd like to see my place, that it would make you feel closer to me."

Everything was just a way to ensure that he was hers. No other girl had ever entered that house, unless of course, people related to work, family members or close friends.

"Let's sit on the couch. Are you still mad? " He held her hand and lead her to the couch as if she wasn't able to walk alone. It was true that she was extremely overwhelmed at the moment. She still couldn't believe that she was dating him. Yes, she was dating Jinki but sometimes it was hard for her to associate that her Jinki was the same Jinki that was Onew.

She sat beside him on the couch still holding hands.

“Mad?" Lillie chuckled "I'm dreaming ... " she once again let her eyes wander around the room " You know how many times I imagined you here talking with me on the phone?! "

“Actually I'm never here when I call you. I do it from my room since its more private. I can show it to you later." The way she looked ecstatic made him giggle.

"Do you want something to drink or eat?"

"I really need to go to the bathroom." Lillie said standing up. She needed a break not only for biological reasons but also because her heart would jump out of her chest if she didn't take a few seconds to process everything that just happened alone.

"Oh of course! We have two. There’s one next to my bedroom. Follow me."

His bedroom. That is a place Lillie really wanted to visit and yet scared her.

Jinki lead her to the hall and then opened one door. "It's here! Be my guest. I'll wait for you in the living room."

Lillie entered the bathroom and then closed the door behind her. First, she took a deep breath and then she let herself relax enough to make a silly happy dance around the small bathroom. She was inside the dorm with her boyfriend who was also her idol. She slapped her cheeks a few times to get herself together and then her eyes fell on the sink where a cup of toothbrushes was. It had three toothbrushes in it and she widened her eyes. SHINee used that bathroom. At least three of the members used to brush their teeth in it and her eyes moved to the shower. THEY SHOWERED THERE!

A ert grin spread on her face but before she let her dark side of fangirl win over her and she started checking all drawers, smelling all the perfumes, shampoos, shower gels and everything they used, she restrained herself.

She did what she had to do and then checked her makeup. If perhaps Jonghyun showed up at the dorm she didn't want him to see her with her makeup smudged. Lillie ran a hand on her locks and sighed. Her hair was too stubborn to cooperate with her but that had to do.

Lillie was ready to go out but then her eyes fell on the cute slippers again and she sat on the toilet to try and calm herself.

A part of her was panicking. It was ridiculous but she realized with that visit that she was indeed dating a famous person. She only truly dated one person - which wasn't the best example - so she didn't have much experience and she was sure that even if she did, dating an idol would be way more complicated. It scared her as much as it did in the beginning when she thought Jinki didn't like her back. It was true that he didn't truly confess his feelings to her but he showed signs of wanting to be with her. He kissed her and was caring towards her and he could have any women in the world if he wanted and yet he did want her, at least for now until he realized he was wrong and dumped her.

Lillie groaned, her chest hurting deeply with that.

Why was she always like that? Why wouldn't her dark thoughts go away?

She stood up ready to meet Jinki outside and forget about her insecurities when her eyes fell on the shower again.

Those walls saw the members ...those walls saw Jinki .

Lillie groaned slapping her cheeks softly once again.

“Damn you Lee Jinki you turned me into a ert!"

As soon as she opened the door of the bathroom she almost bumped with someone and it wasn't Jinki since he was taller than her. It was someone shorter than Jinki, someone, blonde more or less about her height. It was Kim Jonghyun.

He knew she was going to visit since Jinki informed them the day before as if he was asking for their permission which was the cutest and now Jonghyun was finally in front of his girlfriend and could evaluate her.

She seemed petrified to see him and he knew she was a fan. Her expression made him want to prank her. Besides Jinki reaction would be adorable.

“Oh, there you are Jonghyun!” Jinki appeared in the hallway too "This is Lillie."

Jinki seemed so proud introducing her that Lillie was embarrassed. She didn't know that he talked about her for so long that Key suggested that he should take her to the dorm for them to get to know her. Since Onew didn’t want to frighten her, he decided that it would be best to take her there on a day when they weren’t all present. They could be a little scary when they were all together.

"It's so nice to meet you!" She said nervously looking at the bright young man before her. Jonghyun was even more beautiful and charming than she ever imagined.

"It's nice to meet you too! Jinki is always talking about you. It feels like I already know you for a long time because of that!"

She tensely smiled unable to move her eyes from Jonghyun's beautiful ones.

Jinki cleared his throat which made her come out of her fangirl state and pay attention to him again.

"Let’s go back to the living room!"

"I need to go to the bathroom. I will join you there!" Jonghyun answered before entering the bathroom.

Lillie stood foolishly staring at the door. She just spoke with Kim Jonghyun and her stunned expression was making Jinki regret taking her to the dorm already. He didn't stand a chance against the other members. Was he her bias? He was, right? Maybe he could win not only has her boyfriend but also as an idol. He didn't want to lose the number one spot in her fangirl heart.

"Can we go now?"

“Where? " Lillie asked lost.

“I'll show you my bedroom!"

He didn't even wait for her answer and opened the door on the other side of the hallway.

Lillie followed him and then he closed the door giving them privacy.

Lillie swallowed hard not only because that room had a bed and that always made her nervous. She trusted Jinki though and even when he passed by her towards his bed and sat on it she didn't feel scared. Instead, she took her time taking a good look at her surroundings.

"So?" he asked grinning, delighted with her expression. She wasn't happy as a fangirl but also as a woman that liked him.

She moved her feet around the room and looked at the books on his small bookshelf and then his desk with several things - some probably gifts from his fans and then pictures, not many but certainly with the ones he loved the most. His parents that she recognized, and others that were his friends and family for sure.

He had several clothes here and there and a few hats lost over the desk but besides that, it was all clean.

"It's just like a normal bedroom." Lillie mumbled making him laugh.

"Do you sleep here alone? I thought the manager was also here…"

"No. He got a place just for him. It was annoying when he wanted to bring his girlfriend home.”

"Yeah.” she also would want to have some private time with her boyfriend. It still made her shiver in pleasure to think of him as her boyfriend.

He didn't say anything else and she had nothing to ask anymore so instead he watched her in silence, his expression blank. It always made her so nervous when he did that, when she wasn't able to read him. After knowing Jinki personally, she now could understand when people used to say that he had a mysterious side to him. It was so attractive to her though and she wanted to learn more about him and unveil all of his secrets, one by one. The scary part is that the more you know about someone the more that person knows about you too and her secrets were way uglier than his. She was sure of it.

Lillie sat by his side and waited. She supposed that he would make a move - he was a guy after all - but he didn't. Jinki didn't move an inch or tried to touch her and instead kept looking ahead, lost in thoughts.

"Jinki?"

"Hum?"

"Is something wrong?"

"No. I...forget it! "

“No! No way! Tell me! I’m your girlfriend." She wanted to know more. She wanted to know all of him even if that meant that he would know her too and get scared and probably leave her.

He smiled slightly, probably as happy to hear her say that she was his girlfriend as much as she was happy to hear him say that he was her boyfriend.

“This never happened to me, but I…I was upset with the thought that maybe you would like Jonghyun more than me!"

Lillie blinked her eyes and paled. Jealousy. She hated it. It scared her more than anything. "Were you jealous?"

"Ah no, not in the way you probably think." Jinki bit his lower lip "I was afraid you become his fan more than mine after you know him."

"Like change my favorite SHINee member?”

"Yeah I mean, he is amazing and you looked stunned. You were very awkward when you met me but not like that."

Lillie pursed her lips and looked away. He was so adorable and she couldn't believe that someone like him could ever like her let alone be afraid to lose her admiration. She indeed liked Jonghyun very much but her heart was full of Onew. There was no room for anyone else in it.

"I looked at him as a fan! When I look at you it’s different! You are my boyfriend and I…I like you."

He giggled clearly happy with her explanation. "Are you sure you do not want a shorty as a boyfriend?"

“Pabo! Poor Jonghyun!

“Are you standing up for him now? In front of your boyfriend?!"

“I’m not standing up for him! I already got you, I don’t need anything else! I am absolutely pleased, thank you! "

“Well, if you promise to say that more often I think I can introduce you to the rest of the group!" Jinki added giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I promise!" Lillie answered back looking into his eyes " But I don’t know if I can control myself when I look at Minho’s big and beautiful eyes! And his voice…oh, my!" she added in a teasing tone.

“Lillie, are you teasing me?" He attacked her tickling her. “I don’t like when you do that ..."

Lillie lied down on the bed in an attempt to move his hands away from her. And he used that opportunity to lie on top of her, pinning her down. Their eyes met and Lillie swallowed nervously. A situation like that would usually scare her to death and yet with him what she was feeling was different. Maybe he was the cure she was searching for so long?

He was so close that she could feel the muscles of his body, that she could smell his perfume. There was a feeling of incredibility inside her since she couldn't believe she was actually with him in his bed. Jinki was probably seeing all the mix of emotions running through her eyes because a small smile escaped his lips.

What was he thinking? Was he going to kiss her or not? It was frustrating her even more so Lillie raised her head and tried to steal a peek from his lips.

However, Jinki quickly moved his head away. His body remained stuck to hers though.

“Without admitting that you're beautiful there are no kisses! I think I made myself clear before?!"

She frowned realizing that he didn't forget that silly teasing from before but he softened her features by moving his fingers between her eyes and then caress her cheek before placing both beside her head supporting his weight so that he could rise over her.

Lillie puckered her lips in a last try to make him give in but that only made him laugh.

“Stop with that! You know I'm stubborn! I will not say it! "

“Alright, if you want it that way..." Jinki leaned over and lowered his head to her. Lillie closed her eyes surprised thinking that he would kiss her but instead, she felt something soft and wet on her neck instead. She whimpered realizing that he was kissing her neck slowly and stood still too afraid to scare him away.

It felt amazing and she never once experienced anything like that. She blinked her eyes her breathing accelerating, that small gesture making her body temperature rise.

His breathing on her neck was so sensual, and the way he left a wet trail behind with each kiss was making her tremble. Maybe that was one of her weak points and he found it immediately.

Jinki didn't seem to want to stop either so she pulled at his sweater and bit her lower lip. At that moment she knew that she would give all of her to him if he wanted.

However, he raised his head instead to check her reaction and he loved it.

He was loving all of it. The skin of her neck was so soft and she smelled really nice like jasmine and lilies.

And the best of all was that she was enjoying it as much as he was. Jinki caressed her neck where he kissed her before and then made her tilt her head. He saw her swallow hard before he leaned down again to kiss her now more exposed neck.

As soon as his lips touched her skin Lillie shivered in pleasure and he smiled. She could feel his lips move against her skin when he did so.

He was a tease, such a big tease.

"Give up and I will kiss you where you want."

She didn't care much anymore, where he kissed, if he kept doing that.

But a passionate kiss on her lips would feel good, very good, to touch his beautiful lips with hers.

"I..." her voice sounded weird to her but he heard it and quickly moved away from her neck, his intense burning eyes on her.

“You?" Jinki's left eyebrow raised. Something that always made her go insane.

“I…maybe I’m that!" Lillie said unwilling, placing her arms around his neck, and pulling him to her.

“No! That’s not what you need to say!"

He complained ruining her plan and then grabbed her hands and pulled them above her head making her his pray.

There was a hint of panic in her eyes and his hold on her hands softened. Jinki watched her wondering if he went too far or scared her somehow but her expression was back to normal again which made him think that he imagined it.

"If you don’t obey, things will get worse!"

“Worse?" She whispered and Jinki searched her eyes to be sure he wasn't scaring her.

Lillie blinked her eyes overwhelmed with that side of Jinki. He was y when he acted like that and she liked it. She liked it very much. Was it weird? She hated that so much before and now...with him...

Answering her question, he let his free hand slid from her waist to her leg, massaging her thighs where her dress ended and moving it slightly under it.

“You leave me no alternative!" he announced huskily. Lillie waited in expectation for what he would do but Jinki's hand barely moved under her skirt. He was only teasing her and didn't want to go too far for now and she was relieved.

It wasn't fair that he was the only one touching her, she also wanted to touch him so badly. His hair was a little tousled, falling over his eyes and looked as fluffy as it did back at the restaurant. And that wasn't all. There was also his lips, his cute cheeks, and his beautiful ears. There was so much in him to explore and kiss. She moved her hands and he released her. Lillie was going to try and kiss him but Jinki kissed her neck again, his warm fingers tenderly moving her hair away from his objective.

Instead, Lillie wrapped her hands around him holding him close as if it was needed. When she noticed her hands moved down his back and she tried to touch him underneath his shirt. Jinki wasn't oblivious to her caresses because he opened his mouth and the skin of her neck in a more deep kiss that made Lillie flutter her eyes. That was too much and she wanted his lips on her desperately. It was all going too fast and intensely and she wasn't able to control herself anymore.

“I'm beautiful! I'm beautiful! “She said a little too loud and that made Jinki raise his head to look at her immediately, a victorious smile on his face.

“See? It was not that hard!" and with that, he kissed her lips finally making Lillie melt under him. She placed her hands around his neck, fireworks exploding inside her.

The touch of his lips on hers was amazing and the torture was finally over! She dared to move her fingers on his soft hair and the sensation of that adding to his hand still resting on her tight in an intimate way made her blood boil.

His lips were so soft and warm and she didn't want to part ever but he started to on her bottom lip and after what appeared to be minutes Jinki broke the kiss.

His lips were red because of their wild kissing and she couldn't stop looking at them. It was perfect!

Her hands also didn't move from his hair but Jinki pulled away and sat by her side as if nothing happened.

She slowly sat on the bed too.

“Why did you stop?" She asked him blushing deeply.

Jinki rubbed the back of his neck also embarrassed and then caressed her hand on the bed.

"I think we should go slow."

She seemed surprised by his answer and smiled to herself all giddy.

"What?" he asked, his ears even redder than before.

He couldn't understand it and she didn't want to explain. Having someone that respected her, that actually wanted to go slow and take his time knowing her and dating her before they got more physically was too much like a dream for Lillie.

"You’re perfect! You seem to know me so well and I don’t know anything about you!"

“You do... I bet you know many things about me!"

“Things I read in magazines don’t count!"

“Little by little we will get to know each other! Let’s not rush things! Let's enjoy what we have now. “ He quickly stole a kiss from her lips.

"I know!"

He did know that her past experiences weren't the best ones. They talked about it before over the phone. They didn't go into details. She was scared of the day she had to tell him everything but they touched the subject. So he was being careful, he was respecting her timing and probably he also wanted to do it for himself. He didn't ask her about her ex-boyfriends which she was thankful for but she also didn't have the courage to ask about his even though she was so curious about it.

“I'm glad you want to go slow." She played with her skirt and he smiled because she looked cute "But..."

“But?" He moved his eyebrows again in a cute way making her almost laugh but she pursed her lips instead.

"We could still do skinship." She said it staring at the wall instead of him. Would he think she was weird? Maybe too bold for a Korean standard.

He grabbed her face with both her hands making Lilie look at him again and leaned forward. She closed her eyes thinking he would kiss her lips but he kissed her forehead instead.

“Skinship! I like it." His voice was lower than a whisper and it made her shiver in pleasure. He kissed her lips softly and she answered to it gladly.

He pulled away and then let himself fall back on the bed again. Lillie watched him wondering what to do and he pulled her to lay over him. She rested her head against his chest while he wrapped his arms around her tightly in an embrace.

Lillie closed her eyes and stood quietly. If she didn't move she could hear his heart. He was there, alive holding her. She could stay like that forever and the thought was as overwhelming as it was scary. What would happen when he got tired of her? What would she do?

He moved his hands down her back ignoring her worries and she relaxed against him.

"Are you ok?" He probably sensed that she was tense.

She hummed and tried to be the closest to honest that she could at the time.

"I am happy!" It all came down to that, at that moment. She was happy.

He hugged her more tightly smiling with closed eyes. "I am happy too." he had no idea that he would need her like that when they met for the first time. Isn't that a funny thing? How you meet someone that is like everyone else in your eyes and yet that person becomes someone that you can't think of letting go ever? "And I'm happy that I can make you happy."

He had no idea how happy he could make her but Lillie saved that to herself.

He massaged her scalp and she raised her head to look into his eyes.

"Oppa, do you know what we should do now?" He cheeks were bright red with the mention of oppa and he flinched.

It was so weird to hear her say that and yet a part of him liked it in a weird way.

"Oppa? Ahhh I had no idea that kissing your neck would change you so much!"

“You don’t know the power your kisses have on me?!" She asked kissing him again.

“What should we do?" He asked.

“I was thinking about going back to the living room. Jonghyun might think badly of me if I don’t go talk with him."

Both sat back on the bed again. She was right. It would be weird if they stayed there the whole time. Jonghyun would get the wrong idea and maybe tell the others and they would forever. They knew that he didn't...hit it with the ladies yet, in a more intimate way so...it would be a very debated subject if they thought that something more happened inside that room.

"Let's go." he stood up pulling her with him and both returned to the living room where Jonghyun was sitting in front of the couch with his laptop on his lap.

"You two took a long time." Jonghyun observed.

"I was showing something to Lillie." Jinki explained.

“I see! Why don’t you sit down and watch Minho’s drama with me?! It’s starting and I promised I would check it out! "

Lillie tried not to think about what exactly Jonghyun heard and glanced at Jinki for help.

"Sure!" He agreed " I'll get some snacks and beer for us." He left and she watched him go probably in the direction of the kitchen. Her eyes moved back to Jonghyun and she awkwardly ed her feet.

He didn't say anything typing on his laptop and even though she was curious and wanted to peek at it she didn't. Instead, Lillie looked around the room and then back to Jonghyun whose beautiful eyes were on her now.

“I heard that you no longer live here..." She said trying to make small talk.

"I spend most of the time at home with my mother. But sometimes I stay here. You're not going to sell this information to a magazine, are you? "

Lillie widened her eyes startled.

“No! Of course not! I only asked! "

Jonghyun frowned looking evasive and Lillie bit her lip and peeked at the door where Jinki disappeared.

“Do you know that I can sue you if I see any information about my personal life in magazines?"

"It’s not my intention…"

“If I hear that you sold my phone number to any fan or something…"

“I did nothing! I…I don't even have your phone number." She was starting to panic.

"So you want my phone number!"

"NO! I swear I don't!" She placed a hand on her chest and her eyes started to get wet. " I would never do it. I'm a shawol."

"Jonghyun stop it!" Jinki said showing up beside Lillie.

She looked from one man to the other and then Jonghyun started to laugh out loud.

What was happening?!

"Don't worry. He was just messing with you." Jinki placed the snacks on the couch.

"It was only a prank don't worry." Jonghyun explained and Lillie tried to smile but her heart was still beating fast.

He got up from the floor and the tv before settling on the couch again.

"I'm really sorry. I couldn't help it. It seemed easy and Jinki was annoyed."

"I'm not annoyed!" the older man exclaimed returning to the kitchen.

"It's alright." Lillie managed to say letting herself relax.

Jonghyun watched her curiously and then he frowned.

"Wait..."

Lillie followed his gaze to her blouse and wondered if it was dirty. She couldn't see anything though.

Jonghyun quickly looked away.

"Oh, Jinki did it."

"Did it?" She repeated wondering what Jonghyun meant but he didn't explain.

"Why don't you help him in the kitchen?"

"Ah alright." She quickly turned around glad that Jonghyun gave her a chance to retreat gracefully. She followed Jinki steps and found him taking beer from the fridge.

“Do you need help?”

He turned around. "What do you want to drink?" He knew she didn't usually drink alcohol.

"Water is ok."

He tilted his head "You came to my house to drink water?"

"Well, I can drink a little beer."

Jinki took another bottle of beer and closed the fridge.

"Also, I'm sorry about Jonghyun. He isn't usually like this but I think he wanted to tease me."

"He is good at acting. He should definitely get a role in a drama."

Jinki chuckled "Or you are just too gullible." He kissed her cheek. "That's one of the reasons I like you."

"Because I'm stupid?"

"Because you are sweet and pure in a way."

He returned to the living room and Lillie followed him. She end up not helping Jinki at all and she was far from being pure. If only he knew...How would he react? Would he like her less?

That night proved to be different from whatever Lillie ever imagined. She watched a drama with Jinki and Jonghyun, both of her idols. It was true that she barely talked but she heard and watched them instead. She even drank a little beer.

After the drama ended Jonghyun excused himself leaving both alone and Lillie took that chance to ask Jinki about something Jonghyun said before he left.

"Is it true that you never bring a woman here?"

Jinki was eating a snack and turned off the tv so that they could have silence. The ambient was good for making out, intimate and relaxing.

"Doesn't it make sense? I mean, this is not only my home so taking someone here is a big deal. I have to respect the member's space also. I asked for their permission to bring you."

That meant that that was a big thing and it made her even more nervous. "Jonghyun said you never introduced a girlfriend to them before."

"That's because I didn't date much or met someone I truly wanted them to know" He nodded his head as if he was agreeing with his own words "Nothing was serious enough."

"Then I am serious."

He stared at her as if it was an obvious thing "Yes. I'm really serious about you. I really like you." His voice was so sweet and deep and their faces were so close to each other now.

Jinki kissed her softly and she placed her hand on his shoulder closing her eyes, letting herself fall into it. He kissed her more eagerly pushing her against the couch, his lips more demanding against hers and then suddenly pulled away.

She watched him a little breathless and he smiled leaning his head against hers.

"I like you so much that I think its best to take you home now, before..."

She knew what he meant. Before they couldn't stop anymore.

The ride back home was silent and she was already missing him because she was sure he would be too busy to see her often.

He gave her a very chaste kiss and they bid their goodbyes.

She watched him drive away and then as soon as she entered the building texted him. That was not something she used to do back home - she would pray for her ex-boyfriend to not text her instead - but she already missed him deeply. Wasn't that insane when he just left?

 

Thank you for today. I really felt like I was on the moon. Good night ~

 

He didn't take long to answer, probably the time to arrive home.

 

I always keep my promises. Night ~

 

He even added a cute heart at the end of the message and she melted completely.

It was definitely hard to date him and yet she wanted to try it. She couldn't help it when every little cell of her body wanted to be with him.


 

 

 

The song from this chapter:

(actually Onew said this was his favorite song from the album! But they always point out random songs so....I dont know! XD I like it!^^)