Chapter 38 - Snowflake

Dating an Idol

(This chapter has a very long and lots of fluff! Beware)

 

 

It was dark already when they left his parents’ home and drove back to Seoul. To Jinki amusement Lillie waved back at his mom when they left.

He was in such a good humor, happy that his parents seemed to like her and that they were all getting along, that he started singing Christmas songs during their ride back home.

He couldn’t stop smiling remembering how they taught her to play GoStop and surprisingly she was good at it, grouping up with Onew and defeating his dad. They were good together, he knew that before but it was always very blissful to confirm it.

At first Lillie joined in to the singing but as soon as they arrived in Seoul she quietened thinking about the second part of their date. She had no clue about what they were going to do besides knowing that she would have to wear heels.

 “Are we going back to my place?” She asked interrupting him in the middle of a song. He shook his head and she kept making him questions. “The dorm?”

“No.”

“Then where?” If it wasn’t his dorm or her place she couldn’t see where he was taking her. Maybe the fancy restaurant idea was really true.

“You will see. “ He grinned at his cleverness. She made a treasure hunt game for him where she was his treasure and in return he decided to give her the kind of date princesses deserved. Well, modern princesses like her.

“I don’t want to see. I want to know now…please?” She asked puffing her cheeks doing aegyo and Jinki ignored her.

“I’m driving! I need to focus!” He scolded her teasingly “besides I can’t see your aegyo with this darkness. “

Lillie crossed her arms upset. She wanted him to tell her and she was going to be stubborn about it.

“So you need to concentrate on the driving?”  She asked moving her hand to his thigh.

Jinki eyes moved from the road to her hand and then to her face and back to the road. “W-What are you doing?”

He seemed nervous and she giggled “Nothing. Just touching you!” She moved her hand slowly up and down his thighs. They almost make out on his bed earlier that day and besides that they didn’t touch each other or kiss in a while. So if her hunch was right he was probably lusting for her a little by now, as much as she was for him.

“This is not funny Lillie!”

“I never said it was.” Her hand caressed his inner thigh and Jinki groaned. “This heat inside me is not funny at all.”

“DO YOU WANT TO DIE?” He turned the wheel making the car move slightly away from the lane and Lillie took her hand away.

His smile of victory made her hit his arm. “If I wasn’t so afraid to die I would have touched you somewhere else.”

“DON’T YOU DARE!” He exclaimed quickly making her laugh.

“I’m so happy!” She remarked “I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy ever.”

“You say that a lot.” It made him pleased to know that. The last weeks she seemed down on the phone because of her dad and ever since he decided to lend her the money for her to go visit her parents she seemed to get better.

“I mean it. Everyday with you makes me happier. I feel like bursting today!”

“Don’t. Do you know how expensive it is to send this car to the cleaning services? Blood stains must be hard to take off.” She frowned “Besides I want you in one piece. Both the dress and your body…”

“I would laugh at that if it wasn’t my joke.” Yet she moved to kiss his cheek.

“No kissing either. A man is trying to drive here!”

“You never disappoint me. Never. I love you.”

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jinki did take her back to her apartment which was surprising to Lillie until he explained her his plans. She was going to get changed and then Manager Minho, which accepted to do him a favor - another one - was going to pick her up. Wherever they were going, to have their second part of the date, wasn’t somewhere where they could be seen together.

He told her that he would send her more instructions by Kakao Talk and she accepted it.

She only had half an hour before Manager Minho arrived to pick her up so Lillie hurried up opening the door and stepping inside wondering what to wear. He didn’t tell her what she should wear although she knew she had to wear heels.

In the middle of the living room something was waiting for her. It was a black paper bag and a card with her name. Jules wasn’t home, probably out with Kibum and she opened the card certain that it was Jinki’s.

With his messy handwriting, that she took a while to decipher, he wrote that he bought her clothes for their date and asked her to not be mad at him.

She grabbed the bag to check inside just when he texted her.

“Don’t be upset with me!”

She texted him back “Only if you bought me a very ugly outfit.”

She placed the handphone on the table and finally opened the bag checking what was inside.

Whatever it was seemed to be very beautiful and probably expensive. She pulled out a red wool dress and widened her eyes looking at it. Jinki went mad buying that for her. It was the most beautiful and elegant dress she probably ever wore and it was exactly the kind of dress she would wear.

It had a round collar with small sparkling dark red stones and short sleeves that end a little below the shoulder. It wasn’t long and would probably end above her knee giving him a lot to look at. That ert! It was y and yet very adorable and cute.

He even joined a matching black beanie with cute white dots to it and a white scarf. The only thing missing was the heels that thankfully she had.

She grabbed her phone immediately “HOW DID YOU EVEN BUY THIS? WHO HELPED YOU?”

Not in a million years she would believe that he did that alone.

“Jules…do you like it?”

Lillie laughed. Of course Jules was the one who choose it. She knew what she liked.

Lillie hugged the dress before answering “I was going to wear the Hanbook so I’m sad. IM KIDDING I LOVE IT!”

“I’m glad you did. Manager hyung is waiting for you. Get dressed and ready and come see me. He will explain it to you.”

She did take longer to dress up and put her makeup on. The worst part was to find earrings, a coat and a bag to go with the dress. Eventually she found a nice elegant black bag on Jules room and quickly she threw her stuff inside it.

The lady that manager Minho saw leaving the building was a very proud elegant Lillie wearing an expensive designers dress, a black beautiful coat and high heels.

“Hi” She greeted shyly and he looked appreciatively at her. She was still the same girl Jinki stubbornly decided to date and yet she seemed different now. Maybe Jinki did make the right decision choosing her. With the right help she could be very beautiful and elegant. The company would like that. Besides she had a very attractive smile that he didn’t see often coming from her. That was probably what Jinki saw on her all the time.

“You look great!”

She blushed, almost asking him if in his opinion she was up to any of the others SM Idols girlfriends level, but she bit her tongue instead entering his car.

She only realized later that she was on the back seat with him driving her.

“I could have sit in the front.”

“No its ok. I’m used to drive like this.” The atmosphere was weird and Lillie nervously played with the strap of her black bag. “Besides you are supposed to be a princess tonight.”

“Princess?”

Minho chuckled “Well he prepared a lot to make you feel special like one.”

The dress, the drive and more that she didn’t know yet. It made sense.

“Is this your car?”

“Yes. Can’t use one of the company for this.”

She grabbed the paper bag with Jinki presents from the seat and hugged it against her.

“This…where exactly are we going?”

“Ever since Onew came out with the dating news he needs to be more careful so he had this crazy idea.”

“Crazy?”

“I’m driving you to a hotel and then he will be waiting for you in room 304.”

“Hotel?”

“Well it’s the only place you can have a dinner date without being in constant fear of being caught. However it’s best to arrive and leave at different times.”

She felt like a criminal thinking about it but the fact that he actually put a lot of thought on that date and decided to risk being with her made her happy. The first part of the date was meeting his family, a familiar reunion and big step on their relationship, the second part was more intimate, a dinner date with him and probably something more.

She felt hot only thinking about it.

The manager stopped outside an impressive and clearly very expensive hotel and Lillie gasped at it. She was never inside a big hotel and she didn’t even know what she had to do.

“Room 304, don’t forget!”

“Ah yes…”

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow.”

“Wait what?” she blushed looking at the man from the back seat. He turned around “I said that I will take you home tomorrow.”

“I can go home alone.”

“Are you sure?”  Manager Minho gave her a funny look.

“I can call a taxi and go.” She wondered why he even offered until she left the car and noticed the way he stared at her feet.

Jinki told him about the hells. So embarrassing!

“You can’t walk around wearing a dress like that during the daytime.” He said after opening the window of the passenger’s seat. Both knew he was doing that because she was awful walking around with heels.

“Thank you.” She thanked him. “I’ll call you tomorrow…well Jinki will, to settle things.”

“No problem. Onew and I made a deal. He owns me one now. Have fun.”

Lillie walked to the hotel wondering what Jinki exchanged for manager Minho’s help and she looked back expecting to see the car moving on the road. However he was looking at her waiting for her to enter the hotel safely. He was nice and she tried to walk faster even if her feet hurt a little. Damn those heels! She didn’t even start the date and it was hurting already.

She always wondered how women were able to wear them as if it was nothing. It was plain torture for her to walk with that. Maybe her feet were different from other women.

It was with wonder that Lillie entered the lobby of the hotel. Everything had a shining look to it and she could almost see herself reflected on the floor in front of her. She tried to act normal and pretend that she belonged to that place so no one would understand how nervous she was. Hopefully no one followed Jinki or noticed her presence.

She called the elevator and waited clutching her bags peeking at the classy woman that stopped by her side. She was very beautiful with a brown dress with a black bow on the back.

“Love your dress!” Lillie took a while to realize that the woman was speaking to her. No one in their perfect mind would talk to a nobody like her in a normal day. She looked at herself on the reflection of the elevator mirror once both entered it. She looked beautiful and confident as she never thought she would someday. It was all thanks to him. Not only the clothes but the change inside her, it was all Jinki’s work.

“Thank you! My boyfriend gifted it to me!”

“He must be a good boyfriend.” The women commented “Mine only gives me headaches.” She chuckled leaving the elevator on the second floor and Lillie waited for her floor alone.

304.

She searched for the room and it was with a smile that she saw herself in front of it.

She knocked on the door and waited. Her phone vibrated inside her bag and she barely had time to move because it started ringing, Colorful filling the hallway.

Lillie embarrassed saw Jinki name as the caller.

“Yes?”

“Is it you?”

“Is it me what?”

“At the door knocking?”

“You seriously called me for that?” She laughed and he opened the door.

He was with his phone up to his ear and wearing suit black pants and white shirt, his hair styled upwards as if he was a prince.

She turned off the call and stared at him. “Good you look so hot!”

He seemed to like her observation and pulled her gently inside closing the door.

“You look really really beautiful!”

“Thanks for the clothes!” the sweet tone of voice she used made him crazy.

“I was felling hot so I took off my coat.”

He pointed at the black suit coat on the back of a chair in front of a table.

Her eyes moved around the room while Jinki took off her scarf and coat. “It’s hot here.” She let him help her, taking the beanie too and moving her fingers on her curly hair, that wasn’t that much curly now thanks to her insufficient time to do it properly, while she observed the surroundings.

There was a big bed with blue covers on the end of the room, red petal roses on it.

“Wow…”

“Christmas special!” He explained while she walked closer to see it better.

“I ordered dinner already. It arrived like 5 minutes ago so it’s still warm.” She nodded and he moved his fingers to her hair “The dress fits you and you truly look very beautiful and y.” His husky voice and observation made her embarrassed and she looked down.

“I feel very beautiful and it’s thanks to you.”

“No. It’s all you. It’s your beauty that you can’t hide.”

She kissed his lips “Thanks I feel like I’m inside a dream. I don’t normally like this stuff but…”

He cupped her face, caressing her cheeks. “But?”

“But I feel like a princess.”

He nuzzled his nose on hers. “Let’s enjoy it and make this night memorable!”

Last Christmas they had a date under the stars and now he was making her feel as if she was a star. Not the kind on star of the entertainment world, but a star in his eyes.

“Where shall we start then?” She asked placing her bags over the small couch for two next to the table.

“Dinner! I’m famished!”

“You spent the whole afternoon eating.”

He ignored her comment pulling the trolley with food near the table and uncovered it.

“Spaghetti!” She exclaimed smelling it appreciatively, bending her head forward giving him a nice view of her legs and the place where her stockings ended giving way to her skin. He appreciated that view more than the spaghetti but looked away concentrating on the food instead.

“I told you I would be a tramp for spaghetti…but I am also for you!”

She bit her lip remembering that night. She was in love with him back then when he made that stupid joke and she never thought that he would actually remember it too.

“I was falling for you back then.” He added as if he read her mind or maybe the feelings in her eyes. “And I think it was the perfect meal to eat tonight. Maybe we can even reenact that scene.” He seemed so excited pulling the chair for her to sit.

She sat using her hands to smooth her dress and felt his hot breathing on her neck when he moved closer to her ear to speak. “You look really y with those heels, you surely are my lady.”

She giggled and he kissed her cheek. “You can take them off if they hurt your feet though.”

“Is it that obvious?” She asked watching him sit in front of her.

“No. I just want you to be comfortable. I want this night to be a night for you to remember for many years and not because your feet hurt as hell!”

“Why?”

“Why not? It’s our first date as me being Jinki and Onew and dating you. Hopefully our next Christmas date will be me, taking you out for dinner at a real restaurant without being afraid to be seen.”

She didn’t answer knowing that they still had a long way to go before that happened but the fact that he was hopeful was good.

“Well let’s eat? I can’t wait for all the surprises you prepared for me!”

He sent her a mysterious look before grabbing the bottle of wine to pour some on his and hers glass.

“You have no idea!”

She hesitated moving her hand to grab her glass. “What are you going to do?”

Jinki eyed her with a blank face before he grabbed the plates from the trolley and placed them in front of them. The food looked and smelled delicious but she didn’t move her eyes away from him.

“Drink your wine. You will see!” He grinned grabbing his fork and moving it to the pasta.

“I’m a little scared now.”

“I’m offended!” Jinki said making a sad face and Lillie laughed happily drinking her wine.

He watched her frown with the bitter taste of it.

“I knew you would make that face!” Jinki said grabbing a glace with orange juice from the tray and placing it in front of her.

“No!” She pushed it away “I need to get myself drunk tonight.”

He chuckled “You need to be sober or you won’t remember anything tomorrow.”

“So I need to remember it?”

Jinki didn’t answer. Instead he leaned forward on the table grabbing a piece of spaghetti from her plate with his fork and placing it inside his mouth.

She watched him in wonder until he signaled with her head for her to do it too.

Lillie moved her fork on the spaghetti trying to find the other end and awkwardly placed it on .

He smiled before eating the Spaghetti and she followed his lead, their faces getting closer and closer until there was no space between them.

Lillie let her eyes open until the last minute. She knew what was going to happen and she wanted to wait for that moment he would close his eyes before kissing her.

It didn’t disappoint her, seeing him so close that she could smell his perfume, count his beauty marks and more importantly, see his expression before kissing her.

She didn’t know what he felt before kissing her but she knew what she felt even if she wasn’t conscious of it all the time. His peaceful expression, the way he automatically closed his eyes just before he kissed her was the same as hers. It was a moment too perfect, a situation out of a dream and something that needed to be felt not seen.

She could feel him smile against her lips, opening his mouth to catch her lower lip and it before moving away again. He didn’t sit right away, watching her while both eat the spaghetti and swallowed it.

“After the kiss did the lady fell in love with the tramp?” He asked tilting his head.

“She loved him already. Did you even watch the movie?”

“I did. I think…” he seemed to be thinking about it and Lillie moved on her chair.

“I watched it when I was little. It’s a very old movie. I think that’s my first image of a couple in love and it was with two dogs.”

He gave her a peck on her lips and then sat down. “We should watch it again another day.”

“So you would fall asleep?”

“Yes…on your lap maybe.” He remarked cutely eating his food.

“Ok. I like that!” 

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

 “I never thanked you for the dress.” Lillie said after eating and drinking two glasses of wine that made her a little tipsy, just enough to make her lose all her shyness.

He grinned nodding, sure that she did already, and drinking yet another glass of wine that wasn’t having any effect on him. “I wasn’t very creative. Men do that all the time in movies. Like in Pretty Woman.”

“From all the movies in the world you choose that one?” She asked laughing “Now I’m a ?”

“NO….I didn’t mean it like that!” He said quickly.

“I’m kidding.” Lillie rose up from the seat and grabbed the table for support because she felt everything going in circles, moving dizzy.

“Are you ok?” he asked afraid that she was too drunk for the second part of the dinner.

“Fine. I only need to reach the bed and sit on it until my head feels clearer.

He chuckled watching her walk slowly with the heels on, tripping on her feet. “Be careful.”

She sat on the bed over the blue velvet covers of it, grabbing one of the red rose petals and staring at it.

He stood up after a while finishing his wine in one go, also hoping that it would give him courage to do what he still had planned and then sat by her side, moving a hand around her waist softly, pulling her closer to him in a very possessive way and caressing her over the fabric of her dress, his lips moving to her neck.

“I like that..” she closed her eyes, inspiring deeply, her heart beating crazily while he kissed her softly, his teeth nibbling at her skin, his mouth tasting her skin.

“You smell and feel so good.” He mumbled just when she turned her face to him their lips meeting in a more heated kiss. Jinki grabbed her shoulders and turned her to him, deepening the kiss, pulling her almost into his lap.

Once he broke the kiss she sighed deeply making him smile, her eyes still closed.

“Is that all passion or are you feeling sick?” he asked kissing her cheek and temple.

“Both I think.”

He chuckled and rose up pulling her with him. She uneasy stood up and he looked at her feet.

“Let’s dance.”

“Dance?” her voice came too high pitched “I don’t dance well, remember?”

“If we are going to do all the clichés, that exist in this world, during this date, then we need to dance Lillie.”

“This is a one-time offer right?” He probably would never invite her to dance ever again.

“I won’t call it that but you should seize the opportunity when it comes!”

She moved her hand to his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Like this?”

He pulled her by her waist against his body and she whimpered with the contact, their lips touching briefly.

“Like this!” he said huskily and she hid her face on his neck, sticking as closer to him as she could while he brushed his fingers on her arm before moving them to her back.

With his guidance they gently danced together, their bodies joined, his lips brushing against her hair and down to her cheek, her fingers caressing the back of his neck.

“We have no music…” she said after a while and he kissed her shoulder.

“We have me…what would be the perfect music right now?”

“Hum…” She wondered with her eyes closed. It was already perfect like that and no music was needed. “1 out of 1000….”

“Hey! That’s a Jonghyun song!”

She chuckled and Jinki complained cutely “I don’t know that one!”

“Should I sing it then?”

The request surprised him and he pulled her away from his embrace so he could glance at her face. “You like that song that much?”

“It’s romantic and it’s supposed to be a very romantic moment!”

“Hum…Let me think!” She smiled knowing that he wouldn’t sing a Jonghyun song when he could surprise her with one of his own covers. “Since we are Disney themed today…” he said happily pulling her against him again clearly making a decision.

“Oh!” She knew what he was going to sing and muffled her laughter against his chest.

“I can show you the world…” He started ignoring her laughter, moving his hips at the same rhythm as her, following their heartbeat. 

 “I can’t believe this is happening!” Lillie said trying to control her laughter and hugging him back.

“I can open your eyes, Take you wonder by wonder…”

He ignored her still singing and she looked upwards at him, admiring his lips while he sang, the way his eyes moved down in her direction, his hand firmly on her back guiding her. She could be awful at dancing but that was one of the most special moments of her life and now she could understand why romantic movies often had them.

“A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view, no one to tell us no or where to go or say we're only dreaming…”

Being in his arms, feeling secure, knowing that for a few seconds he was protecting her and there was no one else besides him, touching him and feeling his warmth. It was a pure moment of happiness.

He was doing his best and even though that wasn’t a super romantic song it was adorable and beautiful. Besides it was in English and it was making her melt in his arms.

When he reached the part where Jasmin sings he paused staring at her and she laughed before singing.

“A whole new world, a dazzling place I never knew.  But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world with you…”

They sang together for a while until she made a mistake and he laughed at her.

Even without singing or dancing they stood in each other embraces with Lillie hiding her face on his shoulder and Jinki, kissing her neck.

 “Thank you. It was beautiful!” She said after a while.

“I’m just glad you didn’t step on me!”

He was right and she wasn’t even upset with his comment. She didn’t even once step on him and she was proud because she was awful dancing and yet…she never tried dancing that kind of slow dance before and let alone with a man. Alex didn’t like dancing like that and she was glad now that he didn’t. She could have that first experience with Jinki. She gave him her first love kiss, her ity, her first dance, her heart, all of her.

“Lillie?” He called noticing how she was deep in thought.

“I can dance this!” Lillie said happily raising her arms in victory. It was so much more than that but it was embarrassing to tell him.

“I guess you can!” she kept smiling delighted and he stared at her moving her feet uneasily.

“You can take the shoes off now. It’s ok!”

She didn’t wait longer and sat on the bed immediately and took her heels off moving her toes cutely “Free at last!”

That’s one of the reasons he liked her so much. She always tried so hard to be what she thought what was best for him when in reality she was already that. He didn’t need her to wear heels and pretend to be someone she wasn’t. He only needed her to be herself, her clumsy, silly self with whom he didn’t have to pretend and also be who he was.

Jinki took off his shoes and socks and sat by her side on the bed mimicking her actions and received a playful slap on his thigh from her.

They stayed, shoulders touching, moving their feet like two little kids, holding hands without saying anything.

“You really showed me a new world.” she said in a low voice realizing that the alcohol was making her say funny things.

“I know!” He said pensive not looking at her “Sometimes I think about all that I made you go through, all the times I hurt you…” he swallowed “I wonder if I did well confessing to you.”

She watched him with a frown and Jinki eyes moved to her lips.

Red…how didn’t he realize that she was wearing red lipstick?! He even kissed her before and they pretended to be Lady and the Tramp.

He smiled remembering what happened before. He was too focused on her eyes and her expression of a woman in love that he didn’t even notice the color of her lips. She made him completely blind, she made him lost on her every time and he didn’t even mind. However this time his eyes were on her lips and he saw her press them revealing that she wasn’t happy.

“What do you mean? You regret all that we have lived together until now?”

“No.” He didn’t move his eyes from her lips “No I never regret it and I’m glad I did it but sometimes I become so scared about what I feel and I’m afraid to hurt you in the end.”

“If you back off now who will take responsibility for what I feel about you? Because I can’t see myself without you now!” she moved her hand away from his and folded her leg under her , in a very un-lady like way, wrinkling her dress, so she could face him “It may happen. We can end up hurting each other but right now I’m the happiest and you were the one who always said that we should fight for what we have right now.”

“I know…”

“I can’t believe we are discussing this tonight!” she angrily complained and he moved to kiss her lips that he never once lost sight of.

“A kiss won’t change anything...” she whispered and he kissed her again softly.

“I’m not giving up and I don’t regret anything.” He caressed her back “You didn’t show me a new world but you did show me a new point of view.”

“How?”

He caressed her face, moving his fingers on her hair, on her messed up curls.

“Before I met you, working was more important than love and dating. It was the only thing on my mind the biggest part of my day. Even though I dated and I was after My-Young, I’ve never once thought about dating seriously, having a woman in my head 24/7 or leaning on her for support in everything in my life. Back then marrying was only after the army.”

She swallowed watching him “What do you mean?”

“I mean that right now if I wasn’t an idol I would be marrying you.”

She couldn’t ignore the way her heart jumped on her chest with his comment. “But you are an idol!”

“I am and still I’m here dating you and revealing it to the public, thinking about you 1000 times a day, missing you, helpless in love with you thinking about the M word.”

She grabbed his hand trembling a little. She feared that it would happen someday and that she would have to do that to him. “Are you asking me to marry you?” He did before but not officially. It was just a promise.

“What if I was? What would you answer?”

Then that was the reason behind that special date. His question made her the happiest of all women on Earth for sure but she couldn’t pretend that marrying was the solution for all their problems and she knew what she had to answer to protect his happiness and Onew because he was also inside Jinki.

“No.”

He didn’t even flinch with her answer and she intertwined her fingers with his. “I would say no. It would kill me and rip me apart and everyone would call me crazy but I would still say no.”

“Don’t you want to marry me?” He asked and she looked away.

“I do...I want to. But I’m not crazy. I feel in love with Jinki because of Onew. I love both sides of you and I know how Onew is still growing. I don’t want to mess up your life with a crazy decision. Besides you still have to go to the army and do an hundred more things before settling and marrying and having kids and responsibilities…”

“Then that means…?” he asked coolly.

“It means that I will marry you after you come from the army and after your fans accept me. If you want to still marry me then…”

Above all she was still a shawol!

He caressed her cheek, his thumb touching her red lips. “I will. I would be crazy if I didn’t.”

“You don’t seem surprised with my answer!” shouldn’t he be a little disappointed since he probably planned to ask her to marry him on that moment?

“That’s because I’m not. I wasn’t planning to talk about marriage tonight but if I did I knew you would say no.”

She watched him amazed. “Then why did you ask me?”

“Just to confirm why I love you.” he moved to kiss her lips and she answered back to the kiss.

“That doesn’t make any sense!” She complained and he chuckled.

“It does when it comes to you. I’ve asked you to marry me so many times before and you always called me crazy or ignored me.”

“That’s not true. “She pouted remembering that day that he was sick, Alex was already haunting her life and she said yes to marry Jinki. “There was that time you were sick and I said yes and…”

He interrupted her with a kiss again but this time he didn’t seem to want to end it quickly so she moved on the bed and circled his neck with her arms, his hands pulling her closer to him.

“I know!” He said after. “I also know that it’s not the right moment and I don’t want to pressure you into it. You will be my wife someday. I’ll be patient and wait for you to blossom into the beautiful woman you are and you will be patient and wait for me to come back from the army. “

She nodded kissing him again and he pushed her away gently.

“Your lips are red…”

Lillie them “You didn’t notice before?”

“I’m a man and I was distracted!” he excused himself making her laugh and Lillie lied back on the bed in the middle of the petals.

“Do you like it?”

“Very very much…”

He watched her, how she looked out of a canvas, with the petals around her.

“Are you still dizzy?”

“No. I’m completely sober right now.”

“Good!” He smiled seductively moving his fingers to the collar of his shirt and she widened her eyes watching him it.

“What are you doing?” She asked feeling the familiar feeling of desire climbing from the middle of her legs to her stomach, taking control of her body.

They had the romantic dinner, the slow dance and next on his list was probably make love with Lillie and kill her with pleasure while she screams my name.

“Getting . I need to change clothes!”

“C-change clothes? For what?”

He didn’t answer and she sat on the bed watching him his shirt with smile. “Will you help me change?”

She swallowed in anticipation and sat closer to him moving her hands to his shirt helping him.

He caressed her face and kissed her nose. “Thank you.”

She blushed deeply undressing him and he watched her amused. God she was beautiful! The way she tried hard to focus on what she was doing pretending to ignore his smile and the fact that her fingers were trembling, all her body in anticipation of what they would do next. She wanted him, she desired him as much as he wanted her and he loved those moments before they had tremendously.

She helped him take his shirt off and bit her lip eyeing him in expectation.

He stood up from the bed and positioned himself in front of her. She looked up at him slightly opened in surprise. She moved her eyes down his bare chest and down to his crotch.

He knew what she was thinking and he had to control himself so he wouldn’t laugh because of her cute expression; or get remembering how y she was the last time she performed oral on him. The memory was still very fresh on his mind and he wouldn’t lie. He wouldn’t mind that she repeated it again.  

Jinki caressed her neck and made her look up at him again. “I’m still not . Will you help me?”

Lillie moved to stand up but he pushed her down again. “Do it like that…”

She looked at his pants in front of her and swiftly moved her hands to it ing and ping it, easily pulling it down his legs. He was wearing black tight boxers and she swallowed moving her hands to help him get rid of it too, brushing her fingers against his bulge but he stopped her.

“No. I need to keep my underwear on!”

“Why?” She asked feeling as if she was inside a sauna in the middle of summer.

“Want to see me that badly?” he laughed not giving her time to answer with a big yes, and walked away inside the bathroom.

She watched him confused “Should I undress too?” her hand moved to the zipper of her dress on her back. She tried desperately to reach it but stopped when he entered the bedroom again, a hanger on his hand.

“Is that?” she kneeled on the bed forgetting about the zipper and he moved the outfit in front of her as if she was a puppy waiting for the treat.

It was the same one he used during the melon awards, when SHINee won the award for Best Artist, the one he wore when he cried of happiness, the one she fantasized him with so many times before. She touched the sleeve of the purplish coat and mumbled an interjection of wonder caressing the white shirt and red tie.

“Yes. I asked if I could borrow it for one day. They didn’t ask me why I needed it thankfully but I need to be careful and not ruin it.”

“Y-you are going to wear this?”

“Yes.” he placed the outfit over the bed and cautiously took the black pants off from it.

“I mean…you know...” she swallowed her words and he smiled “I mean during…I…”

“? Yes if you want to!”

“OH MY GOD!” she sat back on the bed, messing all her dress that already had wrinkles on it.

Her reaction made him certain that he had the best of ideas and he pulled the pants over his legs.  “Want to help me here?”

“YES!” Lillie quickly moved kneeling in front of him and he caressed her while she buttoned his pants and grabbed the white shirt.

“Are we roleplaying again?” she asked with her eyes shining “Am I a cordi noona now?”

He frowned and she knew he was going to make fun of her even before he said anything “You would be terrible at that.”

She kissed his stomach and hugged him, rubbing her cheek against his stomach. “I know but I would do my best to pamper you!”

“If you were a cordi I would spend more time having and making out with you than actually getting ready for the events. More time undressing than actually dressing!”

“Really?” She looked up at him and he cupped her face leaning forward kissing her lips.

“Yes. I can see myself coming out from the room with my shirt open, pants ped and you coming after me with your hair a total mess!”

“That could happen!”

He chuckled caressing her neck. “Now pretty noona. Get me ready for the show! Go! Go! Go! Or you might be punished!”

She moved away from him and out from the bed staying in front of him helping him put his shirt on.

“I like to be punished!” she giggled and he bit his lip ignoring her comment watching her tuck his shirt inside his pants.

He still had a performance to do before he actually attacked her.

Lillie helped him put his coat on and while he fixed the red tie she moved her fingers over the fabric.

“There was a time that I really wanted to touch your clothes every time I saw you on my tv.”

“Why?”

She moved closer to his lips, her red lips moving while she spoke making him swallow nervously. The red was almost gone from her lips after the heavy kissing they already did.

“You weren’t mine back then and I wondered how it felt to touch you even over your clothes.”

Jinki sighed kissing her forehead and moved away. “Now you can touch anything. I let you!”

She smiled “I know!”

He came back from the bathroom with the familiar black boots on his hands and she screamed like a fangirl making him freeze pretending to be scared.

Lillie jumped on the bed like a little girl and watched him while he put his boots on.

“ONLY THE EYELINER AND THE BLONDE HAIR MISSING!”

He looked at her “! I forgot that!”

“It’s ok. You look absolutely y like this either!”

He chuckled standing up, finally ready, and Lillie sat on the edge of the bed her lips, her eyes shining as if she was a kid who was waiting for what she asked on Christmas or a SHINee fangirl waiting for their concert to start.

He grabbed his phone from over the table and she watched him in wonder while he typed on it. “Just setting something here!”

“Are you going to dance Everybody?”

“No...not exactly!”

He placed the phone over the table again and exhaled deeply as if he was getting ready and walked to the middle of the room looking at her. She was sitting on the bed with her bare feet swinging excitedly; her smudged lips were open in a smile that grew more when their eyes met.

Jinki was deeply embarrassed because he never liked to act y and yet he was so glad he decided to do that. He was used to see the fans look at him in wonder before he started performing and yet the way she was looking at him was different. Lillie was Onew’s fan but she clearly wasn’t seeing Onew. She was observing Jinki and he was the one who was going to perform that night for her. He was the reason that made her eyes shine like that; the one who made her smile and the feeling was absolutely amazing.

He smiled when the song started and she giggled covering knowing what he was going to do.

It was Dynamite and he started singing following the lead of the music coming out from his phone, moving his body doing the choreography for her.

“OH MY GOD!”

 

Your puffed up lipstick, your moody face, your icy eyes

Your smile that’s thicker than darkness

You’re breathtaking, making me go crazy

 

She screamed clapping her hands and he felt himself get hot with the embarrassment.

She fell off from the bed to the floor like a girl fangirling and he stopped singing moving his hands to cover his face.

“WHY DID YOU STOP?” She screamed over the lyrics.

 

You might disappear if I touch you

You might fly away if I call out to you

 

This is so embarrassing!” He complained still covering his face “Why did I promise you this!”

“Oh!” She completely forgot about the night he promised to do a y dance for her, the night they played darts. “You are doing it because you promised me?”

“Yeah!” He uncovered his red face and she smiled standing up.

“But you dance this for thousands of fans I don’t understand!”

“It’s different tonight…” He mumbled sighing, his beautiful ears red.

It was different because he was doing it for the woman he loved and he felt and insecure about it. It was so ridiculous and yet she seemed to understand perfectly what he felt.

“Do it please. I won’t laugh! I promise! I want to see it!”

He sighed “Can you play it from the beginning?” He asked pointing at his phone “And then come here…”

She did as he asked and walked to him just when the song started again.

He pulled her by her arm closer to him and this time instead of dancing the choreography he sang to her, moving his body closer to hers following the rhythm of the song.

It was Jinki performance not Onew and he didn’t perform alone, he had her to perform with him.

He moved his hand around her waist pulling her against him. This time Lillie wasn’t laughing and she placed her hands on his chest, her fingers disappearing inside his coat, caressing him.

 

Dynamite – your cold eyes

I discovered the reason to live

With your fingertips like the fireworks

Come to me before it’s too late

The countdown festival has started

You can expect good things, watch over me

Come closer into my dream

The heat rises, feel it

 

They moved together, his hands on her lower back pushing her against his crotch, moving their hips together in a y dance, grinding against each other. Soon he forgot about singing the song because he was busy kissing her, his lips her lips and moving to her neck that he kissed on the spot she loved the most, making her smile in delight, her arms moving around his neck, her fingers moving on his hair.

He was right. She would be a terrible cordi because she would spend all her time worshiping his lips, his body, and every little piece of him.

He moved from her neck and she kissed him again.

 

Dynamite – I am all over the place

I can’t hide my burning heart anymore

I have sufficiently (hey you) fallen for you

I melt you with my light

 

She knew that part of the song and moved away from him, pushing him back. “THE FEEL IT PART!” She yelled looking at him like the fangirl she was. Jinki’s fangirl!

“Oh!” She wanted him to do it so he moved his legs pointing at her like on the choreography. Lillie didn’t laugh this time but covered her rosy cheeks watching him, her eyes never missing any of his actions.

He did the famous hip movement making her held in her breath, her eyes moving from his eyes to his crotch. That was absolutely y and she wanted to attack him.

Then he turned to one side and moved a hand on his thigh just when Feel it played in the room.

She covered with both her hands watching him while he recovered his breath. Why he was even tired if he only danced a little bit?!

She didn’t say anything or move so he stood there watching her “Did you like it?”

Like it?! She was dying in feels. He was the most amazing man: a wonderful son, a great friend, an amazing singer and dancer, absolutely cute, funny and unique, and y as hell. Did she like it?! She wanted to cry of happiness or smile until her jaw hurt.

“Ah…” He moved a hand on his hair feeling a little embarrassed again. The song was still playing but they were both ignoring it.

“Lillie, are you crying?” He asked noticing how she blinked her eyes awkwardly like she always did when she was near tears. “It’s a y dance. It’s not supposed to make you cry!” He would panick if he didnt knew her. 

She shook her head and moved her hands away from “God I love you so much!” She said looking like a tomato, a very beautiful one.

He smiled sheepishly and opened his arms in a cue for her to hug him that she did immediately.

Jinki hugged Lillie tightly and felt her relax against him, while she nuzzled her face on his chest. He caressed her back and kissed her ear.

“I love you too.” She nodded slightly against him, her face hidden from him while she tried to calm her crazy heart telling it that he was hers to keep. “You are so special to me.”

He knew she was hearing him because he felt her hands on his back tighten the grip on his coat. “I’m so glad you are mine.”

That was it! She couldn’t held in her feelings anymore.

Lillie placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away just enough for her to kiss him, her fingers wrapping around the tie before she used it to pull him to bed.

He let her guide him until the back of her legs hit the bed. She broke the kiss then and he cupped her face caressing her cheeks with his thumb. “I mean it. I’m so happy you are here with me. That I can kiss you when I want, that I can touch you and call you mine.”

She helped him take his coat off as quickly as she could and kissed his neck, ing the buttons of his shirt just when the coat fell to the floor. He probably should be more careful taking care of it since it wasn’t his but at the moment all his attention was on the woman with the red dress that was in front of him, desperately trying to get him .

“You know what?” She asked against him, kissing the skin she revealed with every ed button before she looked up at him.

“What?” He asked helping her take his shirt and tie away from his body so his upper body was for her.

Lillie didn’t answer and sat on the bed instead, backing away, petals moving under her feet, her eyes on him, while she moved her body to the upper side of the bed. She looked at him seductively, her dress tucked up showing her thighs, the red contrasting with the white of her skin and the black of her stocking that she took off slowly making him gulp in desire.

“I’m all yours…” she answered ily biting her lower lip and his heart skipped a beat.

That was his Lillie. The one he always knew that she hid deep down. The y, beautiful woman he always saw on her. He moved down to take his boots off and she smiled seeing him struggling with them before he kneeled on the bed wearing only his pants and crawled to her, making her lie down on the bed, defenseless under him.

“I’m glad you are mine too.” She said caressing his face and moving her hand down to his neck.

He caught her lips with his and let his body fall over her with no restrain. He had a plan. He was going to make love with her slowly during the following hours until he completely satiated the desire he felt for her at the moment.

Lillie answered to the kiss, moving her fingers on his back, caressing every inch of him while he kissed her.

She barely could breathe and yet she couldn’t stop kissing him, her hips moving impatiently against his hips, her feet moving on the bed restless.

Lillie was distracted with his lips so she was surprised when she felt his hand on her thigh under the dress, caressing her, groping her inner thigh and moving to the middle of her legs caressing her over her red .

Yes she finally decided to wear the embarrassing red lace and bra Jules gifted to her. He noticed the difference on the fabric and broke the kiss looking at her, his fingers over the lace.

“Is this?” he smiled raising an eyebrow and she giggled.

“Yes. I’m wearing y today.”

“Your are always y.” He said kissing her again “Because when I see them it always ends in .”

She groaned and he kissed her neck, taking his time biting her skin, it and it. Lillie closed her eyes mumbling a not always that he completely ignored, busy kissing her and caressing her over her . She was already wet and he could feel it and yet he wasn’t in a rush. They had plenty of time.

Lillie raised her legs, spreading them and giving him more access and also making it easier for her to pull him against her, wrapping them around him.

Jinki moaned kissing her from her neck to her jaw and down to her collarbone and shoulder.

“I want to take the dress off…” She complained making him chuckle against her skin. “I’m serious. I can’t feel your skin against mine and I want that.”

He sat on the bed and grabbed her hand pulling her up. Her hair was a mess and she blew a strand of hair away. It rebelled at her and returned to the same place so he brushed it away tucking it behind her hear. “You are so beautiful.”

She frowned at him wondering what was beautiful about a woman with messy bed hair.

“So very beautiful.” He caressed her shoulders with his hands and kissed her collarbone. “I’m so damn lucky.”

She bit her lip watching him, how he pulled her to his arms in an embrace that made her close her eyes.

He really loved her. He truly really loved her and chose her above all the other women in his life. He wanted her in his life, in his bed and even as his wife. He even introduced her to his parents. God she was the luckiest one! And he loved her. It was so weird how it finally hit her after all they went through together. She wanted to look into his eyes and tell him that now she believed him. She truly did. She had no doubts anymore about his feelings, but he had her in a tight embrace, his fingers on her back on the zipper of her dress pulling it down oblivious to her epiphany.

Yes she believed him before but there was always that little piece of doubt in her brain telling her that his love for her was an illusion on his part and that sooner or later he would see that she wasn’t all that special and would forget her. However he was still there pulling her to his arms. She felt it on the way he touched her, the way he spoke to her and looked at her.

“Done…”He said moving his hand to the hook of her bra unhooking it to. “Also done…Heaven are free now.”

She smiled against his shoulder and pushed him away beaming at him.

He smiled back unsure of why she was so happy. Maybe her bra was hurting her and he truly let her free.

“YOU LOVE ME!” she said with the silliest of the smiles and yet adorably.

“Yeah I do!” He answered rubbing her arms and hooking both his thumbs on the straps of her bra pulling everything down her body slowly, admiring the skin that was being revealed under it, and the red bra. Jules had good taste. He needed to thank her.

“No!” She ignored his actions letting him undress her “No You REALLY love me. Lillie, ME!”

He chuckled “Yes genius! I do…” He kissed her collarbone, releasing the dress that fall around her hips with her bra, letting her chest bare for him. He moved his tongue on her skin down to her and she held her breath closing her eyes just when he her , softly rolling his tongue around it, it gently making her moan.

“Oh God!” She placed her hand on the back of his head and he hugged her with closed eyes, concentrating on the task he was doing.

“I-I mean I finally…” she had to stop every time he nibbled on her because it was deeply arousing and was making her ache between her legs. “I know…”

He went for her other ignoring her struggles to speak and gave it the same attention that he did on the other.

“I’m trying…I’m trying to say something!” She looked down at him, at the way he her with closed eyes humming with her on his mouth, making her shiver in pleasure.

He moved from her s and kissed her lips interrupting her.

“I’m trying to make love with you.” He said groping both her s with his hands “You have the most beautiful and perfect s.” He said in wonder making her all tingling inside.

“Can you just listen to me a second?”

“Sure!” he said looking at her with a serious expression. Lillie eyes moved down to her s that he was still holding and back to his face. He got the message and took his hands away, his eyes on her hard s as if he was once again tempted to them. He actually was…

“I know now that you love me.”

Her comment made him confused and since he couldn’t stop staring at her s she pulled the dress up covering them.

“HEY!” he complained and she grabbed his chin, pressing his cheeks making his lips pucker so she could kiss him.

“You truly love me. Now I can see that. There is actually a man that truly loves me and he is the man of my dreams.” She let him go and he raised an eyebrow.

“I’m very confused right now. I’ve been telling you that I love you for such a long time…”

“I know I know but…”

“Why are you so certain now? Because I did a y dance for you? Sang like Aladdin or because I might get punished at work because of the uniform…or…”

“I don’t know…” It finally hit her when he said he was glad that she was his, the way he kissed her and hugged her against him. She wasn’t even sure why it took her such a long time to truly believe him. It was ridiculous if she thought about everything he did for her. He risked his career for her and everything.

He nodded weakly staring at her s now covered with the dress. “Can we finish what we started? I’m very .”

She chuckled “I’m very too.” and pulled the dress down “Please continue. I was enjoying it a lot.”

He didn’t waste any time and d her s immediately making her shriek with his now colder hands.

They kissed again and he pushed her down on the bed, pulling the dress over her head letting her with only her under him.

She moved her hands to his pants ing them, caressing his growing bulge under his pants.

He moaned against her lips and sat on the bed ping his pants. Lillie followed caressing his growing like she imagined herself doing earlier that night, rubbing her hand over his underwear while he tried to pull his pants down his tights.

She chuckled when he tried to raise his legs pulling his pants and failed falling back on the bed.

He looked at her with red ears and a silly smile and Lillie moved to help him, pulling the pants carefully down his legs and throwing them to the floor. Now both were only on their underwear and she climbed on top of him.

He caressed her sides and she moved her hands on his stomach, trapping him under her, her fingers tracing his happy trail down to his underwear. She played with him, pulling at the elastic and moving her fingers under it teasingly.

Lillie leaned down to kiss him and then his lips surprising him.

She giggled shyly noticing his startled reaction and did the same to his chest. him from his bellybutton up to his adam’s apple, eliciting a moan to escape his mouth. Then she held her hair with one hand and moved over him so she could kiss his lower stomach and then over his underwear.

Jinki groaned knowing that she was indirectly kissing his that was already visible under it. She took her time kissing him, her eyes on his when he raised his head to watch how she bit the fabric lightly not to hurt him.

“Damn Lillie!” He groaned just when she palmed her hand against his making him twist in pleasure. “Take them off please…” he asked “I want to feel your lips.”

She did so, releasing his from under it and moving her fingers on it making him close his eyes. He bit his lower lip when she kissed him there several times and then pulled his underwear down his legs.

Jinki opened his eyes breathing frantically and watched her take her red see through down her legs before she climbed on top of him again.

He sat up grabbing her by her elbows pulling her so she would be on his lap, over his .

They kissed again and Jinki moved his hand to her , his fingers caressing her between her legs, brushing against her wetness and pulling her against his .

He grabbed his and guided it to her entrance, slowly entering her, making her lose her strength and fall forwards against him.

Lillie moved her hips fast, eager for pleasure but Jinki grasped her arms moving slower against her, kissing her tenderly, moving his hands on her back slowly showing her that he wanted to do it leisurely and enjoy each other bodies.

They made love for a while, kissing and caressing each other until Jinki pushed her down on the bed, sliding from inside her and entering again making her scream in pleasure, his body over hers now, her legs warped around his hips while he moved deeper inside her, and yet slowly, painfully and wonderfully gentle. It was incredibly y and amazingly pleasurable how they were making love with no worries his lips rarely leaving hers.

Lillie was breathless and she barely could open her eyes, rolling them in ecstasy every time Jinki pumped firmly inside her, his lips moving from hers to her neck and collarbone, his chest rubbing against her s in a very arousing sensation, his fingers intertwining with hers, their couple rings rubbing against each other in a very poetic way since she had the heart that complemented his ring.

She was close and he knew it because of the way she moved more impatiently against him, raising her upper body, rubbing herself on him, her legs falling from around him and feet moving on the bed. Lillie was closer to her but he didn’t want it to end just yet so he gradually stopped, kissing her before she could complain and didn’t move from inside her. She raised her hips against his using her body to complain about the lack of friction inside her.

“Jinki what are you doing?” She asked breathless under him, her dark hair stuck to her forehead because she was sweaty.

He kissed her nose, making a huge effort not to finish what they started trying to make the pleasure last longer. It was amazing to be inside her and if he could stay longer and still feel that tingling sensation inside him then he would.

“Kissing you!” He said kissing her cheek and temple and moving to her eyes that she closed.

“I’m very needy right now.” She cried cutely and he smiled using his elbows to raise himself just enough to stare at her beautiful expression.

“God I hate when you do this!” He raised an eyebrow. He only tried to that once and she ruined all his efforts moving like crazy under him.

“You don’t hate me. Don’t lie. You are crazily, deeply in love with me! You adore me!” He brushed her sweaty hair away from her face while she bit her lip frustrated, and moved his hips, his moving inside her making her groan.

“GOD JUST ME!”

He chuckled placing a finger over her lips “Don’t . Not now when I’m trying to be romantic...”

She puffed her cheeks moving her hips upwards with all her strength making him enter her deeper. “ LILLIE!”

“Don’t !” She mimicked him and he closed his eyes trying to control his body.

“Damn you make me crazy!”

“Make love with me!” She said caressing his sweaty chest “Please…I can’t wait much longer…” She bit her lower lip in pleasure and he resumed his s defeated.

She laughed in pleasure and he moved faster and faster, grabbing her thigs rising them so he could do it in a way that he would hit the spot inside her that she loved making her reach her faster.

He was right and soon Lillie was crying of pleasure, biting her hand, trying to cover her louder moans, staring at the ceiling in abandonment. He felt her come, her walls tightening around him making him shudder, her feet pushing the mattress under her while she felt the rush of sweet adrenaline hit her. She closed her eyes and smiled softly while he kept ing until she felt him release inside her, his arms giving in, his body collapsing over her.

It was amazing. No…above amazing and both knew. It was as if they were really trying to beat a record.

Jinki was the first one to move, his lips finding her neck easily and making her giggle, still very sensitive to the pleasure. ”Thank you beautiful tokki.”

She didn’t answer caressing his back.

“I love to make love slowly with you…” He kissed her nose “fast…” he kissed her cheek “Gently…” He kissed the corner of her lip “Rough.” This time she kissed him raising her head.

“Me too. I love making love with you!”

He released a cute sound and hugged her against him, their bodies rubbing against each other, leaving the bed covers in a mess.

She sighed and yawned but Jinki quickly moved away from her siting on the bed. She watched him surprised and he rubbed his sweaty chest “No sleeping yet.”

“Why? I’m so satisfied and tired…”

“It’s not over yet.” He pouted and raised his fingers as if he was counting “At least two more.”

“WHAT?”

“I want you two more times….maybe three?”

She widened her eyes “Why?” He leaned down to kiss her.

“Because I have a game to play with you. Something I want to try and I want to lose myself on you tonight.” He stood up from the bed with a groan.

She didn’t even move, defeated on the bed, not even raising her eyes to see what he was doing.

He picked up the phone from the bedside table and called room service ordering champagne.

While they waited he collected his red tie from the floor and sat over the bed admiring her form. “I forgot the tie you used on our birthday but I have this to replace it.”

“You are going to cover my eyes?” She asked siting up with a groan.

He didn’t answer and instead kneeled behind her tying the tie around her eyes.

“Can you see anything?” He asked and she shook her head nervously. She felt so using it that she wasn’t sure anymore if it was a good idea.

He caressed her arm tenderly, moving his hands up her shoulders giving her a gently massage trying to erase the tension from her body. ”Relax Lillie. You said you are mine so I’m only taking what is mine!” He said huskily kissing her shoulder and standing up because room service arrived. Lillie whimpered with the lack of contact of his body and tilted her head listening to Jinki and her surroundings.

Soon she felt him jump on the bed his leg rubbing against hers.

“What are you doing?”

He didn’t answer. Instead he caressed her lips and asked her to lie down.

Lillie obeyed him, lying down with her head on the pillow. She was going to ask what he wanted her to do then when she felt him grab her wrists and pull both her hands over her head.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

She asked uneasy, making Jinki laugh. She felt how he moved something soft around her wrists tying both her hands to the bed.

“Just taking you as my prisoner and punishing you. You said you didn’t mind!”

“Hey!” She moved her fingers touching the fabric around her wrists. It was soft and she wondered what it was. “I said I didn’t mind playing with the tie not being tied up…and why punish me? I did nothing!”

She moaned when he caressed her lips with his thumb “It’s a game. I only want to pleasure you. I’ll take good care of you. I won’t hurt you!”

“I know…You would never hurt me!” She swallowed moving her legs “What is around my wrists?”

“It’s your stockings… I had to improvise.”

Jinki finished tying her to the bed and then she heard him open the champagne bottle. “Do you like champagne?”

She nodded and he kissed her, the liquid falling from his mouth inside hers and moving down her chin while he french kissed her.

She hummed against his lips, savoring the taste of the champagne on his tongue. He her chin and neck collecting the drop that escaped and she sighed “More…”

“You want more?” He didn’t seem surprised and she wished she could see his expression.

He kissed her again, giving her more champagne with his mouth and she moved her hands impatiently, a moan escaping when he placed his hand on her stomach caressing her while they kissed.

“Now let’s try something different!”

“No I want more!” It was so y to feel the champagne going down while he kissed her, his tongue moving around caressing her and then her lips cleaning her.

“No. I’m the one in charge!”

Lillie smiled in a mix of anxiety with desire and cried shaking her body when she felt something cold on her stomach. “W-what’s that?”

“Ice!”

He was using the ice from the champagne to caress her. She shivered feeling the ice cube move on her stomach in circles, his fingers guiding it. “Is it good? The sensation on your hot skin? I’ve never tried it!”

He watched her curiously moving the cube upwards to the middle of her s leaving a wet trail behind it.

“Its….cold and…ahhh...” she moaned when he moved it to her s “I think I like it.” She bit her lip in a very y way and Jinki had to look away from her expression so he won’t lose control of his body.

He moved the cube over her s taking his time on her s and Lillie smiled softly, every one of his movement eliciting a reaction from her until he grabbed the cube and put it on his mouth moving to kiss her.

She answered to the kiss, water sliding from both their mouths while the cube melted being exchanged between them with their mouths.

She rubbed herself against him and he broke away throwing the rest of the cube inside the bucket of ice.

Lillie her lips and didn’t have time to recover because his mouth was on her skin, liking the water the cube left behind. He and kissed her, his cold mouth warming up to the hotness of her skin, giving her new sensations.

He moved away but she complained “I like it. Please keep kissing me…”

He smiled kissing her s and down to her stomach, taking his time, caressing her thighs while he did it.

“I have an idea!” He said suddenly spreading her legs making her whimper because she had an idea of what he was going to do.

She wasn’t wrong because soon she felt the cold cube between her legs and he rubbed it on her oris and down to her entrance.

“OH…YES…” She screamed wiggling her body, raising her hips making Jinki even hornier than he was.

He tried to focus on what he was doing, but the way she moved on the bed, and crying, pushing at the stockings that were tying her up made him rub his while he ed her. He was going crazy!

He moved the cube away after a while and watched her panting.

“Don’t stop….” She asked in a cry and Jinki hesitated. He wouldn’t last much longer and even though he was having fun playing with her he wanted release too.

“I want to try it too…” He said kissing her.

“The ice?” she asked but he didn’t answer “Untie me and I’ll do it to you!”

“Yes but first…”He kissed her stomach following the trail of water between her legs, it from her oris making her scream again.

“I CAN’T HOLD ON ANYMORE!” she complained crying and he chuckled her again before he moved a finger inside her watching her reaction.

She raised her hips giving him more access and moved against his finger.

“I thought you wanted the ice…oh…yes…” she cried in pleasure, panting wildly.

“I thought I did too…but I like this!” He kissed , moving his finger rhythmically in and out of her and joining it with another one amazed at her wetness and the way he could enter her easily now.

He watched her moan, wriggle, her arms and legs moving violently with each of his fingers. “You are so y...” he groaned, rubbing himself against her, making her feel his on her skin. “I want you so much…”

“PLEASE…” she tried to move her body on his direction, pulling at the stockings. “Please…release me…I want to pleasure you too…aghh…please!”

He moved on the bed releasing her wrists, satisfying her wish, and she quickly moved over him, siting on his lap without taking the tie from her eyes.

He caressed her sides and she took the tie away eying him in absolute desire before bending forward to kiss him. He cupped her face answering to the kiss and rolled with her on the bed, ending over her.

She raised her legs around him and that was all the signs she had to give him to show him what she wanted. Once again he entered her, the action eliciting a small break on their kissing so both could take a deep breath of pleasure before continuing to kiss.

They moved slowly in a crescendo, at the same rhythm, always kissing, his fingers griping her thighs and moving over her body restless as her own fingers on his hair, and legs rubbing against his lower body.

They came quickly almost at the same time with a silent cry and heavy breathing.

His slipped from inside her and Jinki rolled exhausted to one side feeling all his body burn in the sweet sensation that followed an with her.

This time it wasn’t gentle at all. It was wild and rough and he smiled satisfied moving a hand on his temple before glancing at her. She had open and her hair was sticking to her sweaty neck, her eyes closed, a petal of rose on her hair.

She looked as beautiful as always and he felt the known rush of love fill his veins.

He didn’t have many certainties in his life. He knew he was loved and loved his family and the members; he knew SHINee was the most special thing that happened in his life; he knew that music was his life; and he knew, every time he looked at her, that if he didn’t have her in his life the rest wouldn’t taste the same as it did right now. She was the seasoning on his life, the color, the missing piece. He needed her and he wanted her. How many people could say that about a person?!

Jinki rolled so he could face her and watched her in silence, saving his thoughts and feeling for himself. He was so lucky he had her.

Lillie sighed deeply opening her eyes and looking to the side where Jinki was lying, his eyes set on her. She smiled gently and he smiled back moving a hand to caress her face and take the petal away to join the other ones, forgotten under hers and his body, sticking to them because they were sweaty.

“You said we would have and encore.”

He laughed with her comment remembering the texts they exchanged before.

“Did I put your fire down?”

She moved a hand on her body “Not sure…I’m burning now so you probably initiated a fire inside me instead…”

“But I did put it off!” He complained cutely making her laugh.

“Yes you did! It was amazing!”

He moved closer to her and she snuggled against him, lying her head on his chest, caressing and kissing his skin, her hand moving on his stomach and trailing to his s “As always…”

It was true and he closed his eyes enjoying her caresses, swallowing with difficulty because she was waking up the desire inside him again.

Lillie was wondering if she should turn off the lights when he moved in the bed. “I’m still hard!”

“What?” She asked raising her head and he blushed a little.

“I said that I’m still hard!”

“How?” How could he, after all the they had?! Jinki moved over her, kissing her lips.

“Maybe because you can’t stop rubbing yourself against me.”

“Hey I did not!”

He entered her again and she complained feeling a little of pain.

“Sorry!” He didn’t move watching her worried. “Want me to stop? I’m overdoing it right? Maybe you should sleep…”

He bit his lip and she raised her eyebrows “How can I sleep with you hard inside me?”

“I’m sorry.” He planned to move away but she pulled him back over her.

“No…” She embarrassedly looked away “Stay…encore of the encore…remember?”

He chuckled and kissed her cheek “We are overdoing it…you felt pain.”

“It’s ok. We can make love until I can’t anymore…”

She looked so y saying it that he restarted to move slowly, trying to be gentle. It seemed to work because she didn’t complain with pain anymore, moving with him.

“Only one more time...” he said kissing her nose “Then let’s sleep.”

She nodded raising her head to kiss him. “I love you…”

He kissed her shoulder, his lips descending to her arm and moving to her wrist that he carefully kissed “I’m truly glad you are mine…” He whispered, his mouth on her wrist, his eyes on her.

Lillie only smiled back and Jinki closed his eyes losing himself on her once again.

 

Our love, our love

Has not even started yet

Because I love you so much

And not even one-hundredth of it has started

 

I will wait for the same love, the same fate as I live

In my next life, and the next after that

I will meet you

 

Don’t worry about it

Even if the rain and winds come

Don’t worry, don’t be anxious

I will overcome it all with just your love

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Lillie moved her toes stretching her legs and then opened her eyes. Jinki was in front of her sleeping and it was still early morning. She moved on the bed carefully pulling the arm he had over her away so she could go to the bathroom to pee. He seemed to have a similar idea because he sat on the bed with his eyes closed. She shrieked scared wondering if he was having another somnambulism attack.

However he opened his eyes blinking them sleepy and rubbed them.

“Go back to sleep. I’m only going to the bathroom.” She said in a low voice entering the bathroom and siting on the toilet. She yawned just when he entered the bathroom after her.

She panicked moving her hands to cover herself instinctively. “IMUSING THETOILET NOW!”

He opened one eye “I need to pee too.”

“But…” She couldn’t pee now that he was in front of her watching.

“What’s wrong?” He smiled “I’ve saw you already!”

“Yes but you never saw me…”

“Pee?” He laughed and leaned against the counter looking away. “I won’t watch then so do it cos I need to go and fast.”

She sent him an uneasy look admiring his body and trying hard to pee.

Soon the familiar sound filled the bathroom and she covered her face embarrassed. He didn’t even move or say anything.

She cleaned herself and stood up to wash her hands. He quickly took her place in front of the toilet and she pecked at him while he peed.

It was weird how she was watching him and she looked away even if he didn’t seem to mind, peeing comfortably as if no one was inside the bathroom.

She froze when he finished and quickly washed his hands by her side.

“I’ll wait for you in bed!” he announced kissing her shoulder and ran back to bed.

She looked at herself in the mirror. They just acted like a couple, like a married couple and even though she still felt embarrassed about what just happened she felt good also.

There was a high level of intimacy on their relationship now and she liked it.

She walked back to the bedroom and lied by his side, moving her arms around his body, finding comfort on his warmth.

“It doesn’t hurt much.” She said after a while and he moved against her opening his eyes.

“What doesn’t?”

“You know…between my legs.”

He moved his head so he could face her “Are you sure?”

“It hurt a little when I cleaned myself but I’m better than I thought due to all the action yesterday.”

“All your fault.”

She smiled kissing him.  “I’m so glad we had this date. I’m truly happy.”

“Hum…”

“I have a gift for you and I didn’t give it yesterday.”

“Can’t we sleep right now?” he asked pushing her body against his.

“No. I want to give it to you now.”

He groaned when she pushed herself away from his embrace and left the bed to pick up the blue bag where his gift was.

He sat up on the bed rubbing his head, messing up his hair even further and she kissed his cheek.  “Merry Christmas!”

He smiled “Will I be able to sleep after this?”

“Yes. I’ll be your teddy bear!”

He opened the package and she watched him in expectation. She actually spent a lot of time choosing it.

He stared inside the package and took of a hardwood basket in the form of a cube from inside it with two openings on the top. “What’s this?” He asked not able to mask his confusion. Lying wasn’t his best attribute.

“It’s a bicycle basket. You can put it on the steering wheel of your bike and in one side you can put your phone and in the other you can place a cup of coffee. I thought it could be useful when you go riding your bike.”

He rotated the object on his hand and smiled “Thank you.” she nodded her head and he kissed . “I love it. It’s a great idea. Very useful.”

“It !”

“No….no! It’s good!”

She puffed her cheeks and he felt like he failed on seeming excited. He actually liked the gift since she tried to give him something that he would use but he was too sleepy to be excited about anything.

“There is something else inside.” She explained and he once again inserted his hand inside the blue paper bag taking off a small black box that he opened immediately.

“I hope you like it. It’s not expensive since I couldn’t buy one of the priciest ones but I tried to choose a pretty one.”

He raised a finger to shut her up and took of the beautiful silver wrist watch from the box carefully.

“Do you like it?” She asked nervously watching his lack of reaction “I didn’t know what to give you.”

“I like it very much.“ He placed it around his wrist and she watched him. “I don’t need expensive things Lillie. “ He raised his arm when he was finished, smiling. “It’s perfect. Now I’ll think about you every time I look for the time.”

“I know that you don’t use them often but Jules said it would be a good gift and I was out of ideas…” he interrupted her with a kiss.

“It’s lovely thanks! Guess it’s my time to give you your gift.” He sighed knowing that he was scaring the sleep away and stood up to pick up a small red bag from over the small table near the door of the room.

Lillie moved on the bed all alert grabbing the package and opening it curiously. “I hope you didn’t spend much money on it.”

“Hum…not really.”

He was clearly lying and she frowned “Last time you gave me that beautiful snow globe…”

“Fancy that you mention that!”

She raised her eyes to him in clear knowledge of what the gift was even before opening it. He gave her jewelry because he said he would back then so she had something to place inside the music box.

“YOU DIDN’T!”

He shrugged his shoulders and she took off the small red velvet box from inside it.

“You are unique Lillie.” He spoke just when she opened the box and stared at the most beautiful and yet simple necklace that she ever saw and it was hers.

She moved a finger on the white gold necklace admiring the beautiful snowflake with a small pearlescent stone in the middle surrounded by several white ones.

“Snowflakes are unique. There are no two snowflakes equal to each other. They all seem like the same but deep down they are all different. You are my snowflake Lillie. I was lucky I got to see how different you are from the others, how special, how beautiful....”

“It’s so beautiful…” She said admiring the way it shine afraid to take if off from the box. A romantic dinner, dancing together, a y dance, making love in the middle of the rose petals, and now jewelry…He was treating her as a princess and she wasn’t one at all. She was just a normal woman, the one he loved. Only the thought made her melt.

“It fits you. I’ll put it on you…” He moved to pick it up but she took the box away surprising him.

“No. I can’t use this!”

“What?”

“This is crazily expensive and you need to return it.”

“What? Are you crazy? It isn’t and…No!”

“I can’t use something like this. It doesn’t fit me.”

He stared at her for one brief second his expression darkening.

“Oh !” He seemed upset and it was her time to watch him surprised when he stood up from the bed mumbling something she couldn’t hear before he picked up his clothes from the floor.

“What are you doing?” She asked worried.

“Leaving!”

“WHAT?” She kneeled on the bed, watching him helpless.  “Why?”

“Because my girlfriend doesn’t accept my gifts. She clearly doesn’t love me, she doesn’t respect me!”

“I do! What are you talking about?”

He grabbed the hanger from the floor and started collecting the Everybody clothes. “If you don’t accept my affection and what I want to do for you or give you with the money I worked hard to earn then you don’t respect me or my feelings!” He bit his lower lip placing the shirt around the hanger.

“You are angry!” she lamented and he sent her an upset look.

“OF COURSE I AM!”

“I respect you it’s just…”

“You always do this! I didn’t spend my time choosing and buying that necklace because of a whim, I did because I wanted to give you something special that you could use and could remind you of my love and admiration for you. It’s not about the money. It wasn’t even that expensive. It’s about the meaning. Where is the girl that almost broke up with me over a ring?” He exhaled frustrated buttoning the shirt and grabbing the pants of the outfit from the floor.

“I’m sorry…” She mumbled kneeling on the bed “Please…Jinki, I’m sorry. I was wrong!”

He didn’t even look at her “I…I accept the necklace. Can you put it on me?”

Jinki didn’t move, folding the pants and placing it on the hanger.

“I said I’m sorry.” She cried “I know you love me and I just don’t want to feel like I’m using you because of the money and the fame…”

“Are you?” He asked placing the hanger on the bed and finally looking at her. “Are you using me?”

“HELL NO!”

His lips moved upwards into a smile and she smiled back. He wasn’t mad anymore and reached for her hand grabbing it “I love you. You know that right? You even said so yesterday so why can’t you see how wonderful you are? How you are worthy of that necklace and so much more? Worthy of my love! Please accept it or I will be very offended.”

She sighed and looked at the necklace in defeat “So I’m a snowflake? Cold as one?”

“No, beautiful, unique and pure as one.”

“Can you put it on me?” he gladly accepted siting on the bed behind her and placing the necklace on her neck. She helped him brushing her hair to one side and he hooked it.

Lillie touched the piece of jewelry admiring it and Jinki kissed her neck. “I bought it as plain as I could because I want you to wear it all the time and because I knew that this way it would fit your natural beauty.”

“Thank you. It’s very beautiful!”

He pulled her to his arms and kissed her. “And another thing of my list is deleted.”

“Necklace? Really? I thought it was only things…”

“And it is…I meant the ice game from yesterday.”

She chuckled rolling her eyes “I should have known!” He collected all the boxes and placed his gift over the table. Lillie stood up ignoring the pain between her legs and announced that she was going to shower leaving him alone in the bedroom.

“Should I order breakfast?” he asked tidying up the room a little and grabbing her bag from the floor and placing it over the table. Sadly they couldn’t stay much longer after breakfast.

“Maybe we can eat it in bed.” She yelled from the bathroom, the door open.

Jinki was going to collect the rest of his clothes when something distracted him. He couldn’t help but notice the folded piece of paper inside her bag and he picked it up. It was Lillie’s list of things to do with him and he smiled reading some before turning the paper around.

Number one: Have a family with Jinki.

She lied to him. He asked her before what was the number one on her list and she said it was dreaming with him or some nonsense like that. He wondered why she lied to him, maybe because she was scared of never making that come true.

He smiled because he also lied to her. His list did have things that weren’t about . He wrote there how much he wanted to go on a vacation overseas with her. How he wants to buy her a puppy or take her to swim with him. But his number one item, and that’s what made him smile happily, was exactly the same as hers.

Back then, with Lillie showering so close to him, admiring the necklace he gave her on the mirror of the bathroom; and him ordering breakfast for both, it seemed as if they were stepping closer to it, to that wish.

However destiny had other plans for them and soon their relationship was doomed to end.

 

Our love, our love

Has not even started yet

Because I love you so much

And not even one-hundredth of it has started

 

I will wait for the same love, the same fate as I live

In my next life, and the next after that

I will meet you

 

Even if you’re not by my side, even if I can’t see you

I won’t be sad as if everything is over

I live with an empty heart

Because it will scold me if I see you

 

It’s clear that the same day and the same time are in one body

Even if today passes and tomorrow comes

This heart will keep growing

 

AIGO IM CRY!

This is the last chapter before hell happens! I swear! I planned my next chapter already and I wanna cry.

To feel a little better about myself I wrote this chapter filled with lots of fluff and cliches and ..

Also to make you get all worked up to cry on the next one! mwahwahwhaahhwaahhwa

SOng:

Give me your thoughts about this chapter and what you think will happen on the next one and  also check my other fic Perfectly Dangerous and answer to this please:

Two year birthday Aff Survey

Dating an Idol Birthday is very soon~