Chapter 17 - Dream

Dating an Idol

Lillie woke up with “Colorful” playing, the phone ringtone she associated with her boyfriend. She rolled in bed and grabbed it answering the call.

“Hello?” she asked with a sleepy voice and her eyes still closed.

“Good morning Tokki! Did you sleep well?” Jinki said from the other side.

Lillie blinked her eyes confused. He didn’t call her for almost one week and now he called her so early in the morning…

“Did something happen? Are you ok?”  She was worried and sat on her bed rubbing her eyes.

“Nothing happened; I wanted to wake you up! You must get ready to go to work soon, right?”

Lillie looked at her clock. Jinki was right she had to get up.

“Yes…but why so sudden? You never do this kind of thing!”

I should do it more often! I love your sleepy voice! And I woke up because I have a plane to catch and I wanted my voice to be the first you listen to in the morning!” Onew wasn’t lying but he wasn’t telling the whole truth. He was worried with her since two nights ago when he find out Alex was in Seoul. He couldn’t wait to get back to Korea.

“Really? Oh you are so sweet!” Lillie grasped her covers. “I can’t wait to see you later!”

“Me too! Is Jules still home?”

Lillie frowned with the question. Why the interest in Jules?!

“I guess so, why?”

“Go with her to work and have lunch with her too! Don’t leave her side!” The way Jinki said it seemed like he was ordering Lillie. He never acted like that and he was acting weird.

“Why?”

“Please…just do what I’m asking you!”  Jinki almost pleaded and Lillie frowned once again. Something was wrong…

“What is wrong Jinki? Are you hiding something from me?”

No! I’ll explain it too you later. Just do it ok?” Jinki didn’t want her to worry. They weren’t sure of anything but if her ex was in town he probably would want to see her. Just the thought of that bastard near her was capable of make Onew sick.

She agreed and he sighed relieved that at least Lillie wasn’t going to be alone if he looked up for her. They talked a few more minutes setting the place he would wait for her after she get off of work, so no one would see them together, and he hung up.

Lillie didn’t think more about that strange conversation. Instead she got up and went to her closet look for some clothes decent enough to bring to work and at the same time good enough to impress her boyfriend.

 

Lillie got up from her desk and straightened her yellow skirt. She decided to wear a skirt for her boyfriend, but it wasn’t a good idea after all. Her coworkers where talking behind her back all day.

Lillie knew that they thought that she was trying to seduce Jinho since all of them thought that she was available ad going after the best bachelor. Another negative point of having an idol as a boyfriend, she couldn’t tell everyone that she was taken already and not interest in anyone besides Lee Jinki.

She grabbed her long yellow coat, one of Jules gift, and her bag.

It was almost time to get off from work and Jinki was probably waiting for her outside already.

She waved to Jules who was having a mental breakdown. Her friend had so many work lately that she only went home to sleep.

Lillie wanted to talk with her about the secret boyfriend but she didn’t have a chance yet. Every day she wondered who could he be. The only thing she was sure of was that she didn’t meet him again since she was drowned in work.

Jinho was leaving one of the teaching rooms and Lillie quickened her pace to go and talk with him. She didn’t know how to start the conversation, but she needed to tell him to stop sending flowers.

 

 

Fascinated by the moon as we walk along the river bank

Being carried by the waves towards the old town

The merry-making continues until this time

We slip away yet no one has seemed to notice

 

Onew was nervous. He looked outside the window of his car scanning all the street looking for Lillie. Jinki checked the time on his handphone and she was already a few minutes late. Once again he glanced at the end of the street but Lillie was nowhere to be found. They arranged to meet on a parallel street from the one where she worked. Lillie was afraid that someone would saw her and ask who he was.

Jinki his lips and decided to call her since she was taking so long to arrive.

What if her ex intercepted her when she was leaving work?!

He was capable of making her go somewhere with him and Onew would never know.

Jinki freaked out and grabbed his handphone to call her.

He didn’t know what he was going to do if it was true but he wouldn’t restrain himself if he met her ex. Things would get ugly if Alex dared touch her!

Onew didn’t have time to call her because he saw Lillie crossing the street, fastening her yellow coat, and trying to fix her hair that was acting rebellious because of the wind.

She looked beautiful and he was so relieved that she was safe. He would protect her now.

Jinki grinned watching how she skimmed all the street looking for his car. When she saw it a little smile escaped her lips and she quickened her pace almost running.

Lillie opened the door of the car and greeted him shyly. He looked tired as always but he had a wide smile on his face. The smile she missed so much!

He didn’t answer her back and only stared at Lillie glad that she was by his side again unharmed.  He waited until she closed the door of his car to cup her face with his hands caressing her with his thumbs while his eyes searched hers.

“What’s wrong?” Lillie asked confused his arms. The way he was looking at her was strange. She missed him too and they didn’t saw each other for some days but he was looking like he didn’t saw her for a year.

“I was afraid to lose you!” Onew whispered and she felt all warm inside and at the same time worried with his confession.

“Why?” Lillie asked sadly but he didn’t answer.

Instead he pulled her more to him and joined his lips with hers. He was gentle at first kissing her slowly like his lips where getting used to hers after all the time away from each other. But quickly he started to move more passionately and she tried to answer to his kiss with the same intensity.

One of his hands moved to her waist while the other caressed her neck, his fingers moving on her hair pulling her more to him, trying to end with any distance between them.

Lillie seized the moment to fasten her arms around him grasping his shirt on his back with her hands.

Jinki smiled against her lips and released her a little to let her breathe and to catch his own breath too.

Lillie looked puzzled at him ready to ask him again what was wrong but he kissed her again not letting her talk. She hummed while her fingers touched his cheek and his soft skin. He was really there. She wasn’t dreaming anymore…Jinki was really kissing her.

After what looked like minutes of kissing he released her pulling her into a hug instead.

Lillie was surprised! She wasn’t expecting that he missed her that much.

He is sweet but he is also so detached sometimes. There were days where they didn’t talk more than five minutes, all the majority of their conversations by text.

He tightened the embrace and she felt miserable for doubting his love for her.

Why was she so insecure?!

The only time Jinki hugged her like that was on the morning she told him everything about her past. She hid her face on his shoulder and he kissed her neck right beneath her ear.

“Did you miss me that much?” Lillie asked smiling.

“I did, but I was also worried and scared!”

She pushed him a little to look at his face. He loosened his hold on her but didn’t release.

“Why? What are you hiding for me? You are strange since this morning!”

“I’m so glad nothing happened and he didn’t look for you!” Onew said kissing her cheek several times moving to her lips again stealing little kisses from her.

“Who?” Lillie placed her finger on his lips making him stop. She needed to understand what was happening and his lips were a distraction.

“Your ex…” he said with a low voice like he was talking about something that was forbidden.

“WHAT?” She panicked and he pulled her into his arms again holding her tight. “Why would he look for me?” she almost whimpered.

“Just stay calm ok? He won’t touch you, I won’t let him!” Jinki breathed the scent of her hair. He would never let anyone hurt her. No one would hurt her anymore. “He was probably the one who sent you the flowers!”

“Oh!” She exclaimed exhaling relieved before looking at him again “No! Jinho sent the flowers!”

“He did? But he works with you, why would he miss you?”

“He had a business trip this week!” Lillie blushed and Onew frowned upset. Only him had the right to make her blush like that! “He sent me the flowers because he said that he missed me a lot! I talked with Jinho and…he said that he loves me and that he will wait for me! I’m sorry! He just doesn’t give up!”  She pouted looking cutely at him.

Onew was relieved but he was also disappointed. He would never get rid of that Jinho. He couldn’t judge him though. He had good taste!

Jinki gave a peck on her lips and hugged her again.

“That’s ok! He will give up some day! I’m glad that it wasn’t from somebody else! I’m just sad that I wasn’t the one to send you the flowers!”

“That’s ok! You are here! That’s enough for me!”  Lillie closed her eyes thinking.

When Onew mentioned her ex-boyfriend she was terrified. She shouldn’t react like that but she couldn’t control it. He was the worst person she ever met. In all her nightmares he was the main character chasing her and the ones she loved. The possibility of him going after her was not high but likely and she didn’t want to involve Jinki on that.

Jinki caressed her back. He knew that she was scared now. He regreted talking about it but he was so sure that the flowers were from her ex. She grasped his shirt tighter and he kissed her neck trying to comfort her.

“I’ll be here! I’ll never leave you! I will protect you!”

 

Let the night wind blaze forever like this

Until we understand both of our hearts

Let's walk in this road of sweet dreams

In this world that is just for the two of us

 

He whispered against her ear with his soothing voice before brushing his lips against the skin of her neck slightly, enough to make her heart fill with his love.

Lillie wanted to believe in him and she knew that with Jinki by her side she wouldn’t be afraid, but Alex was really a bad person.

 She could see all the hatred and wickedness on his eyes on the day he almost her.

She hurt his pride when she left him and that was something unforgivable. Alex would destroy everything and everyone just to get her and that was what she was most afraid of.

 

 

“Seriously?” Lillie asked and Jinki pulled her by her waist inside the elevator.

They stopped to buy fried chicken, his favorite, and after he took her to the dorm.

“We can eat the chicken and I can kiss you all I want…looks perfect to me!”

Lillie giggled at his cuteness. Jinki was doing a lot of aegyo and acting silly since the ex talk. He was trying so hard to please her and make her forget everything and she was so happy with all the attention.

Lillie didn’t say anything and just looked back at him and he smiled widely at her, just for her!

Jinki his lips looking absent-mindedly to the numbers changing while the elevator moved upwards and she couldn’t control her desire to kiss him.

She was always afraid to do the first move and she wasn’t quite sure why. Maybe because Lillie was frightened that he would reject her?! But he loved her and she wanted it so why not?!

She stepped closer to him and his eyes moved from the numbers to her. The small smile on his lips disappeared when she placed her hands on his chest grabbing his clothes to pull him towards her. Lillie stood on her tiptoes and she only saw his eyes wide open looking at her surprised when she closed her own and kissed him.

He reacted a few seconds later, his hands on her back pulling her even more to him while he bumped with her in his arms against the wall of the elevator.

Jinki opened his mouth to let her kiss him passionately and her hands on his chest moved down to his stomach going under his black shirt touching his skin timidly. Lillie forgot where she was completely and let her hands wander in his skin while his lips moved against hers.

The elevator opened the doors when they reached their floor and she moved away from him a little dizzy and confused.  Lillie saw Jinki open his eyes slowly, his lips red from her attack and she run away from him embarrassed with her actions stopping in front of the door of his dorm. She knew the code but she waited for him to open the door. Also her mind was so confused after that kiss that she couldn’t remember anything.

 

Oh, our footsteps echo in the night

As we dance the waltz of love

 

Jinki got out from the elevator too and she stole a glance at him just to see him touching his lips smirking and Lillie looked to the front right away too embarrassed to say anything. He stopped behind her giving Lillie’s a back hug and resting his chin on her shoulder.  

“I liked it!” She swallowed hard and grabbed his hands around her stomach. Jinki kissed her cheek. “I was surprised…not expecting it but it was great! You can attack me more times! Naughty Tokki!”

Actually he loved it too much! The adrenaline rush of possible being caught and the surprise effect turned him on. He was always the one to kiss her first, she rarely did it first. She was always so insecure about it. So it was special to him, also it was so y and too quick for his taste.

He released her so he could insert the code.

“I was jealous!” Lillie tried to justify her actions and Jinki stopped looking at her.

“Why?”

“You love chicken so much! I want to be the number one in your heart!” She said acting all serious even though she was just joking.

“Don’t be jealous!” He inserted the code for the door to open “You are my chicken!” He smirked opening the door and getting inside. She followed him giggling with his silly answer and he started getting his shoes off.

She did the same and he whispered on her ear while she was taking her boots “You are more delicious than chicken!” He kissed her lips quickly and entered the living room like nothing happened.

Her heart jumped with his insinuations and she had to sit down to take her boots. Lillie was probably flustered too. He was such a tease sometimes!

“Hey! You came to visit!” Key exclaimed from behind her.

“Ah…yeah! Hi!” He started thanking her because she helped him with the dogs but she wasn’t actually hearing him. Onew was a few steps away looking at her with a crocked smile. He knew the effect he had on her! He did that on purpose!

 

Oh let's dance and be happy

As I stare into your eyes

Until we wake up from this dream

 

“You have chicken?” Key asked noticing the plastic bag on Onew’s hand.

“We bought it before coming home!” Onew answered while Lillie put her bunny slippers on.

“Oh Awesome! And beer?”

“Yes! But only for us! No chicken for you Kibum!”

“Aigo! Why? We can share!” Kibum said with an aegyo voice.

“No, no way!” Onew said firmly.

“We can share!” Lillie offered. She couldn’t say no to Key’s aegyo.

“No! We are going to eat this alone in my room!” Onew stated once again highlighting  the last part.

Lillie looked at Key embarrassed but pleased. He wanted to be alone with her.

Key giggled acknowledging what Onew meant.

“Ok! I got it! I won’t be around you guys! Actually I’m going out later so you two can have the apartment all for yourselves! Going to my room now alone…with my dogs!”

“Your dogs? Can I play with them?” Lillie asked quickly. She loved when she took them to the hotel. She spent a good time playing with the animals before it was time to get back home.

“Sure!” Key smiled and she followed him to his room. Onew trailed after them a little annoyed.

The dogs recognized her right away and she crouch down petting them.

“They are so cute!”

“You really like dogs! Just like Jonghyun and Taemin!” Key said looking at Jinki.

“I like dogs too!” Onew said quickly and Lillie smiled at him.

“I know!” He was trying to get her attention so she got up and grabbed his hand. “Let’s go eat that chicken!”

“Go, Go! Go act lovey dovey to your room old man!” Key said pushing him and Lillie out of his room.

 

 

They sat on the floor of Jinki’s room eating chicken and drinking beer. Lillie only drank a little of his beer and decided to go for water instead.

They talked about their week and he end up telling her stories about the Japanese Tour. He was really excited and happy about it. The love from the fans was something special to him and she cherished to see him talk about it.

“So you came to the dorm pick up Kibum dog’s right?” he asked eating a chicken leg.

“Yes…it was strange to see the dorm so quiet and empty!”

“Minho and Key wasn’t here so it’s not noisy!” He laughed the grease from his fingers.

She bit her lips looking at his action. He was so y without even trying.

“Actually I have a confession to make!” Lillie swallowed hard and tried to keep her eyes on his even though she was too embarrassed to say it. “I…I came into your room and I lied down your bed! I’m so sorry! I don’t know why I acted that way! I mean I do but that doesn’t justify my actions!”

Lillie stooped talking and ate her last piece of chicken quickly. Jinki didn’t say anything and just looked at her expressionless.

“I also opened your closet….I didn’t touch anything ok? I just missed your smell…I look like a crazy person now! I’m really sorry! I won’t do it again and I understand if you get mad with me!”

She was going to clean her fingers on a paper tissue when he grabbed her hand pulling her to him. She slid on the floor a little and he grabbed one of her fingers putting it on his mouth.

She gasped blushing while he the grease of her finger slowly. He did that to her other fingers too without saying anything closing his eyes concentrating on the task. 

Jinki was being such a tease today that she didn’t know if she would last until the end of the day. Feeling his hot mouth around her fingers was so y and was making her wet. Lillie was too embarrassed to say anything instead she stared at him surprised.

He stopped, releasing her hand and stared at her noticing the effect he had on her body by watching the way she looked back at him and the tinge of red on her cheeks.

“You are even more delicious with chicken!” he said mischievously and she sighed without knowing what to reply “and you are not crazy! I’m not mad with you!” He said cleaning his own fingers with the tissue before getting on his knees coming closer to her face.

“I love when you act like a fangirl because of me! But you don’t have to do that now since you are not my fan, you are my girl now! You can enter my room every time you want to! You can lie on my bed if you want and smell my clothes! I don’t mind!  I don’t have anything to hide from you! Everything I have and who I am is yours…” 

Lillie caressed his cheeks tracing his jawline going up to his ears and he blinked his eyes acting cute.

“You are the best of boyfriends!”

 “I know! Now kiss me like you did on the elevator!” he asked closing his eyes and opening his mouth slightly waiting for her to fulfill his wish.

She stared at her boyfriend adoringly and pressed her lips lightly to his a few times until he lost his patience and grabbed her elbows pulling her to him making her stand on her knees too.

Jinki’s lips moved over hers knowingly making her shiver in pleasure and showing her how he wanted her to kiss him. His hands touched her sides caressing her and she hummed against his lips. He took that chance to enter with his tongue cupping her face desperately to deepen the kiss.

Lillie grasped his arms and he put a hand on the back of her head making her lay down on the floor without getting hurt. He didn’t stop kissing her, his hands moving over her her carefully making her moan.

She tried to push him but he didn’t move so she bit his lower lip a little making him stop kissing and look down at her a little surprised.

“I’m on my period!” she told him panting while caressing his chest. “You will have to stick with the chicken today!”

He chuckled and kissed her forehead caressing her hair.

 

As you tire from walking, you go barefeet

Letting your heels hang from your hands as you joke around

 

“I wasn’t going to do anything anyway. I was just kissing you! I said I would kiss you a lot. That’s what I’m doing! Kiss, kiss, kiss…kiss everywhere!” he stated moving the back of his fingers on her cheek slightly and going down to her neck.

“I see…” she whispered making him smile. “But you should eat more chicken!”

“I have a different kind of appetite now!”  Jinki answered kissing her forehead again.

“What is wrong with you today?” she said covering embarrassed.

He blushed and stared at her.

“Why?”

“You are acting so…” Lillie paused trying to find words to explain and failing “the things you say to me today! That I am delicious and everything!”

“It’s true!” he grabbed her hands moving them away from her lips so he could kiss her again.

“You are!” He moved to her neck making her giggle. “And you where the one who started teasing me in the elevator!”

She looked innocently back at him and Jinki groaned, his hands going under her skirt caressing her thighs. Skirts were one of the best inventions ever or at least that was what he thought.

“We can’t…” she said sadly.

“I’m not doing anything! I’m just touching you!” he defended himself his hand not leaving her thigh while he gave butterfly kisses to her neck.

Lillie closed her eyes enjoying his touch and smiling like a fool. This moments were the ones who made worthwhile being away from him for days.  

She caressed his chest and his neck, tangling her fingers on his hair.

“Does it hurt?” she opened her eyes looking at him.

“What hurts?” Lillie asked confused.

His hand left her thigh and went under her shirt caressing her stomach. She shivered in pleasure feeling his hand there.

“Oh! No since it’s my last day today!” it was strange to talk with him about that. She wondered if Jinki was also relieved to know that she wasn’t pregnant.

“Really?” he smirked and she laughed.

She messed his hair.

“Your hair grow up a lot this last days, vampire Jinki! It’s all because of the ert thoughts!”

“I guess so! All your fault! Watching you kissing your fingers on that video you sent me made me lose my sleep some nights!”

“Don’t say that!” she giggled and pushed him lightly.

“I’m going to cut my hair and dye it!” he said still tenderly caressing her stomach.

“Really?”

“Yes! Maybe something between blonde and light brown?!”

“That looks good! I mean you look good with anything! I think I fall for you a little more every day!”

“Then can I shave it all? Bald men are charming!” his hand sneakily pulled her shirt up caressing her s over her bra.

Lillie liked the attention but someone had to be responsible so she grabbed his hand stopping him. He was turning her on and he couldn’t.

“No! I love your hair! Don’t ever do that!” she answered ignoring his naughty actions.

He chuckled kissing her nose before he lied down his head on her chest.

“Can I just stay a moment like this?” He said kissing her skin just above her bra.

“Yes you ert!” she said running her fingers on his hair caressing him while her other hand grabbed his own hand on her chest.

“You are the ert one! You smelled my clothes!”

“Ya!”

Jinki chuckled with her reaction and she smiled.

“I can give you one of my shirts if you want!” he said with a sleepy voice hugging her and nuzzling his nose on her neck.

“I don’t need it! I have you to smell now!” Lillie answered still caressing him and kissing his head.

“ert tokki!” he whispered against her neck making goose bumps on her skin.

“We should go sleep on the bed!” Lillie said ignoring his comment. He giggled, his body reverberating against hers. “No I mean it’s more comfortable so you can sleep better there! I didn’t mean anything ert!!”

“Hm…I can’t move now! I’m too comfortable, and I’m not going to sleep, just rest my eyes for a few minutes!” he answered.

 

Let time stop forever like this

As we embrace each other while we sing to the sky

 

A few minutes later Jinki was fast asleep and she didn’t want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful with his eyes closed, his lips slightly parted against the skin on her collarbone and his hand still above her stomach. How could she wake him up if he was so tired?! She tried to stay still but didn’t stop caressing his head softly. Touching him was so addicting to her.

Onew took a deep breath and moved a little but didn’t release her so she decided to stop touching him and close her eyes instead enjoying his warmth.  

Lillie was more relaxed now. Once in a while she would remember Alex and the talk from before but she was trying to erase it. Thinking about it won’t do anything, just bring more pain.  

She couldn’t fall asleep so she just stared at the ceiling of his room listening to his rhythmic breathing.  They stayed like that for some minutes until she heard a loud noise outside.

“STOP MENDLING ON MY LIFE!”  Lillie recognized the voice. It was Minho.

“STOP SCREAMING!” Key answered screaming too.

Onew opened his eyes quickly.

He sat up confused and apprehensive looking at her.

His heart almost jumped from his chest with the noise. He thought something happened to her, maybe because he was so concerned the last days. But he was acting foolishly since she was in his arms while he slept; and now was looking at him surprised. She was ok and he was overreacting.

“What happened?” his voice was low and hoarse.

“I think Minho and Key were yelling with each other!” She sat up pulling her shirt down.

“I’m sorry! I fell asleep…!” He rubbed his eyes.

“It’s ok! You are tired!”  Lillie replied when he looked back at her.

“No! You are the best pillow in the world! Every time I lay my head on heaven I can’t help but go to the Land of Sweet Dreams!”

“Heaven?”

“Yeah…your s!” he smirked and she hit him on his arm.

“Stop that! I don’t want you to name my body! I’ve told you before!”

“You name my body too!” he said acting offended.

“It’s totally different!”

“No its not! Also I love to sleep holding you! I feel so relaxed and happy! I wish I could use you as a pillow every time!” He shook his head like a dog trying to scare the sleep away making her laugh.

“Old-man!” She called him smiling trying to ignore the fact that being his pillow every night was almost impossible.

Onew got closer to her, his face inches from hers.

“Don’t call me that….noona!”  She glared at him. He never called her that. It was the first time and she didn’t like it. She felt old.

“I’m only three years older!”

“Still a noona!” he said smirking. She pouted and looked sadly at him.

“The most beautiful noona I have!” he added touching her hair and curling it with his fingers.

“Don’t call me that please!”

“Beautiful?” he smirked, was she trying to argue about that again.

“No! Noona!” she blushed because she was secretly accepting that she was beautiful.

He smiled and kissed her lips his hands sneaking inside her skirt again. She shivered but let his naughty hand alone.

“What do you want me to call you then?” he whispered against her lips.

“Lillie, Tokki or my love like you do sometimes…” she answered back playing with his fingers and he nodded.

“Can’t I call you chicken then? I always wanted to call my girlfriend chicken!”

She laughed.

“You are so silly!”

“But you love me! So can I call you chicken?”

Lillie agreed smiling. “But not in front of other people….”

“It’s a secret then!” he said putting a finger in front of his lips “then what are you going to call me?”

“Hm…Jinki? Onew? Vampire?” she laughed but he remained serious.

“I love when you call me Jinki!” he said while his hand caressed her leg. “Vampire is cute…Onew only sometimes! I feel like you are dating my other me…the cool one!” He giggled “Call me Jinki instead!”

“What about Oppa?” she added and he leaned his head on her shoulder defeated.

“Oh yes please…Call me oppa all the time!”

She kissed his neck.

“Any more names?”

“Hm…y Jinki? Manly Jinki? My Wonderful Namja?”” he asked hopeful and she eyed him amazed.

“Do you really mean that?”

He answered her laughing and she pushed his chest lightly.

“I can call you all that because its true and… also my prince!”  she suggested. “Because you are a prince…a tokki prince!”

“Then does that makes you a princess?” he asked moving her hair away from her eyes.

“No! I’m a peasant…!” she snorted and Onew put his finger on her head ready to ttakbam her.

“What are you doing?” Lillie asked worried trying to pull his hand away.

“That comment deserves a punishment!” He was so solemn that she closed her eyes waiting for the pain to come. Lillie was actually a little curious about it, but also fearful. The pain never came. Instead she felt his lips kiss her forehead.

She opened her eyes and he brushed his lips against hers.

“You are my angel, my love, my life….even better than all the princesses in this world!”

 

We share a long kiss, then continue to walk

To the world that will end tomorrow

 

She hugged him loving all the cheesiness on his answer. Jinki was so sweet today that she really needed to live those moments to the fullest.

“I thought you were really going to do it!”

“Are you crazy? I would never hurt you!” He would never do something like that to her. That was out of question.

 “Aigo we need to clean this!”  Onew said suddenly letting Lillie go and picking up the rest of the chicken and she crawled until it and helped him.

He drank the rest of the beer and grabbed the plastic bag from her hand leaving the room.

Lillie followed after him, after a moment, but stopped at the living room when she noticed that Key was inside the kitchen talking with her boyfriend. She was going to get back to Jinki’s room and give them privacy when Minho stormed out from his room just to stop looking at her embarrassed, probably realizing that she heard his outburst a few minutes ago.

“Hi! I didn’t realize you were here!”

“I was with Jinki in his room...we were taking a nap! We didn’t hear anything!” She saw him flinch and she realized that she choose the wrong words to say.

Key and Jinki came out from the kitchen and Minho bitterly laughed.

“So you are going to ask him to help you too?”

“Stop that Minho!” Key warned him glaring at him.

“STOP? Funny! You should be the one stopping interfering in my life! Did he tell you hyung?”

Minho turned to Jinki who his lips trying to find the right words to say to him.

“He did! He told us before!”

“Us?” Minho chuckled and looked at the ceiling frustrated “Everyone likes to control who I date now! Great! Just great!” He looked at Lillie and she regretted not disappearing to her boyfriend’s room in time.

“What if I asked you to break up with her? All of us asked?” He inquired Jinki pointing at Lillie and Onew glared at him.

“It’s different!” Onew said with a low voice.

“No it’s not!” Minho insisted.

“Maybe I should leave you alone!” Lillie said trying to retreat for that private talk.

“Stay!” The three boys said at the same time startling her and making her stop moving.

“Lillie, do you know what my problem is?” Minho kept saying while he looked at Key and Onew “I’ve fallen in love with someone who is a commoner like you but I can’t date her according to my members…Do you think that it’s fair?”

“Minho…it’s not the same and you know it!” Onew calmly said while Key rolled his eyes tired of all that drama.

“Is it fair?” Minho asked again leaving Lillie uncomfortable. She never saw him talking like that. It was so not like the sweet and happy Minho she knew. Guess she didn’t know him that well after all.

“Stop that!” Onew grabbed Lillie’s hand.

“It’s not fair!” She answered making all look at her. “If he likes her…” she paused and kept going with a tiny hesitant voice “They should be together right?”

“Finally! Someone on my side!” Minho exclaimed raising his arms like he was thanking the heavens.

“I mean we are together!” Lillie tried to explain her answer looking at Onew who just sighed.

“It’s not the same!” Key explained “She works as a cordi at the company. She can get fired and never work in the business again!”

“Well that’s her decision to make! If she wants to risk everything or not…“ Lillie replied to Key.

“Yes it is! And what’s her decision Minho?” Key knew exactly what to say to make the wound on Minho’s heart bleed again. He just look at the floor without answering. That was a sad thing to see and Lillie felt uncomfortable to see that side of one of her idols. More and more they were becoming human to her. They weren’t anymore the gods she only saw on television. Surprisingly she loved them even more.

Minho didn’t have to say anything since all in the room knew right away what he would answer. Eun Ha didn’t want to risk everything for him like he was willingly to do for her.

 

Even if I meet people as many as the stars

For me you are always the brightest shining star

 

“I just want you to be happy! I’m your friend!” Key’s tone was softer now.

“Should I do it? Go out with another girl?” Minho looked at Onew waiting for his advice.

“It should be your decision…but…”

“You don’t need to say anything! I’m going to my room!”

Minho turned away and Key sighed frustrated.

“Why can’t he see that it’s the best thing to do?!”

“But Jules?” Onew asked frowning. He still didn’t think she was the best decision.

“Jules? My Jules? What about her?” Lillie asked looking from Key to Jinki.

 

 

“No way! Jules and Minho is impossible!” Lillie protested sited on the couch between Jinki and Key. She wondered why Jules didn’t tell her anything about her and Key’s encounter. She was disappointed.

“It looked like a good idea!” Kibum mumbled. “She looks like a fun to be around person…and she is beautiful!”

Lillie smiled knowingly at Key. She never realized how perfect Jules was for Key.

“Jules doesn’t like men like Minho she is more likely to fall for guys like….”

“Jonghyun?” Onew tried to help.

“No! Key!” she said trying to hit the target.

Key stared at her searching for a clever thing to say to that, the memories of his last encounter with Jules still fresh on his mind.

But he couldn’t say anything because the door of the dorm opened and Jonghyun entered the dorm followed by Rin.

She walked nervously after him and all of the three on the room got up from their seats to greet her.

 “Ah…Jonghyun…” Key said glad that he appeared in time to save him from that conversation.

“Rin!” Lillie was happy to see her. That meant she decided to be with Jonghyun! But Rin wasn’t looking at her she was staring at Onew like he was an angel sent from the sky to save her. He was her bias after all!

Lillie scanned her boyfriend’s face to see his reaction. Did he know that he was Rin’s bias?

He was smiling back at her amused and Lillie knew right away that he knew. He was using his tricks on Rin to make her melt.

 “I thought you weren’t going to be here!” Jonghyun exclaimed not amused looking at Jinki.

“I am…” Onew answered shrugging his shoulders and Jonghyun sighed looking back at Rin.

Lillie was sure that Onew was teasing Jonghyun.  He was going to use Rin’s admiration for him to annoy Jonghyun a little.  

 “This is Rin…my girlfriend!” Jonghyun said firmly glaring at Onew.

Key gave a step forward and greeted Rin.

“Hi! Nice to meet you! Jonghyun talked a lot about you…”

“No I didn’t!” The short man replied quickly and Rin smiled.

“Nice to meet you too! I’m…a shawol!”

“We know!” Jinki said nodding his head and beaming at Rin. He was making Jonghyun suffer on purpose. He tried to annoy his hyung the first time he brought Lillie to the dorm and now was his time to have his revenge.

 “I’m glad to see you Rin! “ Lillie said meaning it. She wasn’t angry with Rin. She would have reacted the same way if she was on her shoes.

“You are friends right?” Key asked Lillie and she nodded.

“Lillie says that you are a really nice person!” Jinki added “you live near here right?”

“Yes…really close! Ah!” Rin exclaimed and grabbed Jonghyun’s arm taking the bag from his hand and the box with cookies from inside it.

Jonghyun stared sadly at her when she opened the box and offered cookies to s.

“I made this! I hope you like it!” She blushed when Key grabbed a little cookie shaped as a bone and chuckled.

Jinki took a heart grinning and ate him at once and Lillie stared at him. She never cooked or baked anything to offer him. He loved food, why didn’t she remember to do that before?!

“You can also take one!” Rin offered to Lillie.

“Oh No! That’s ok! You made them to SHINee!” it was not meant for her.

“Don’t be silly! Eat one!”

Lillie hesitated and Onew picked up one cookie giving it to her. She ate it smiling but her eyes didn’t leave Onew who was peeking inside the box to grab another one.

 “I’m sorry! But the rest of the cookies are for my boyfriend!” Rin said closing the box in front of a disappointed Jinki and giving it to Jonghyun who was surprised. He grabbed the box  carefully, like it was a treasure.

“They are really good! We can see the love and dedication you had making them! Jonghyun is lucky from having a girlfriend like you!” Jinki said giving a thumbs up at Rin and she smiled pleased, her cheeks turning red.

“Yes I am!” Jonghyun said giving a fake laugh and Kibum chuckled just to stop when he realized the others were acting strange. Only Onew was oblivious to the awkwardness of that moment. He was too busy watching Jonghyun who knew exactly what he was trying to do.   

“I’m going to the bathroom!” Lillie said suddenly and left the room.

She walked to the bathroom in front of Onew’s room and closed the door.

She was angry with herself for being jealous. But Rin was like her and at the same time 100% time’s better. She was not famous, she was pretty, she knew how to cook, she had a lot of talents and also and more importantly…she was Korean! And like her there were thousands of girls much more interesting for Jinki to date.   She needed to improve!

 

 

 

Key asked Rin if she liked dogs and everyone decided to go and check on Kibum’s dogs. Onew was going to follow them when Key pushed him into the living room again.

“I think you already had enough fun!” he whispered so the couple wouldn’t hear him.

“Common…you were enjoying it to! Jonghyun’s jealous face is priceless!”

“Yes…but your girlfriend wasn’t enjoying it!”

“Oh!” He forgot all about what she was going to think. Lillie was probably upset with him.

Jinki walked to the door of the bathroom biting his lip and waiting for her to come out. He heard her flush the toilet and she opened the door only to get startled when she saw him waiting outside.

“What are you doing here?” Lillie asked.

“This is my house!”

“I know…I meant here outside the bathroom…” He stared at her and she avoided him. “Forget it! Let’s get back to the living room!”

Jinki grabbed her hand making her stop.

“No! Let’s get back to my room!”

Lillie followed him inside and he closed the door.

“What about the others?”  She asked confused. Wouldn’t they find it strange that they both disappeared?

“Let them be! We have other things to do!”

“We do?” She sat on his bed and he sat by her side.

“I’m sorry! You are probably angry but I was just teasing Jonghyun…”

“Jinki, its fine! I’m not angry with you! You were just trying to be nice and friendly! I’m fine!”

“But I was really teasing Jonghyun! I’m not nice and friendly! I’m mean!” he hold her hand and she chuckled.

“I’m really not jealous ok?!”

“You are a bad liar!” He said caressing her hand.

“It’s not that…” it wasn’t. She was just being her insecure self. How she wished she was a gifted Korean woman, maybe then he wouldn’t hesitate to introduce her to his parents!

“Then what is it? Tell me!” Jinki pouted bending his head to see her expression better. “Tell me, chicken!”

She giggled “Oh that name is so weird!”

 

 

Oh, our footsteps echo in the streets

As we dance the waltz of love

 

Jinki ignored her comment and waited for her answer without smiling. She blinked her eyes and didn’t say anything also.

“You are not going to tell me?” He finally asked upset releasing her hand. “Fine!”

“Fine!” She repeated crossing her arms and they stayed in silence for a few moments not looking at each other and acting like two kids. The silence was unbearable.

“The cookies were really good…” she mumbled. Lillie hated to think that he was really angry with her.

“So it’s the cookies!” Jinki yelled “You didn’t want me to eat it!”

“No! God no! I’m not that awful am I?” Lillie asked in panic. Was she really that jealous?!

“No!” Jinki was confused. Why are women so complicated?! “No I didn’t mean it like that!”

“You can eat whatever you want and do what you want….I don’t have the right to rule your life!”

Jinki got up from the bed and kneeled in front of her resting his chin on her knees.

“No! You are not like that! I just want to understand why you are sad!”

She caressed his head tangling her fingers in his hair. She will miss his blonde hair.

“I’m not! I’m happy! I’m here with you! I can’t ask for more than that!”

Jinki sighed giving up. She wasn’t going to tell him so he needed to use other ways to make her confess.

“Tell oppa! Please! hm?! “

Lillie almost melt with his cute face pleading at her.

 

Oh let's be merry

And I'll never let go of your hand

Until we wake up from this dream

 

“Oppa, your Tokki doesn’t have anything to say!”

“Are you doing aegyo too?” he asked taken aback.

“Maybe, y Jinki!” she kissed her fingertips slowly mimicking what she did on the movie and he groaned.

Jinki placed his hands on each side of her and raised himself making her fall backwards on the bed and he lied on top of her.

“You are a mean tokki!” he said pouting.

Lillie giggled and he tickled her making her laugh even more. She was the prettiest when she smiled.

He loved her so much and he didn’t know what more he could do to show her that. Maybe trying to make her jealous wasn’t one of his brightest moves.

The idea of being without her was so painful that he didn’t want to think about it. Having her in his life was like a Dream that he didn’t want to wake up from…

Jinki her neck leaving small marks and moved to her lips slowly.

“Lillie, don’t ever leave me!” he whispered against her lips “Promise!” She was going to answer but he pressed his lips against hers.

How could she ever leave him when she loved him that much?!

At least that was what she thought back then…

 

Soon, the sky will dawn into a new day

But I cannot say goodbye

Oh let's dance and be happy

As I stare into your eyes

Until we wake up from this dream

 

song:

Hello!

Sorry I had another writers block and then i got lazy and after was SWC in Latin America and I was crazy even though I wasnt there. =(

Lets not talk about it!

Im sorry it took so long!

I hope you enjoy this sweet chapter! I know you all wanted a jealous, manly Jinki beating the crap of Alex but poor Alex didnt do anything...at least until now! *evil grin*

We got a little of Rin and Jonghyun...and loooooooots of fluff.

Next chapter will have Jules, Minho and Key and some other surprises.

Im really nervous cos I want to add more drama to the next chapters but Im afraid drama is not my thing! its so hard...aigo..I'll do my best!

CEL is ready too. I need to rewrite some parts but its almost ready so I'll probably publish it tomorrow!

As always give me your opinion, comment, and that kind of thing! 

Just look at this! y, cute namja stealing my heart once again! *.* I love this man!