Chapter 33 - Everything

Dating an Idol

You come towards me

But often it seems like I won’t be able to see your face again

 

Once again, Jinki kissed Lillie and she tried to answer to his demanding caresses but she was having a hard time breathing. He was everywhere around her, his hands moved down her body pulling at her clothes and pushing her against the wall as if he was having a fight with his hormones and her clothes were on the way of his target.

“Get !” he said against her lips, his hot breath making her dizzy in desire, his eyes staring into hers, only at her, making her feel that tingling sensation inside her body and heart.

He stepped back ing his pants and Lillie swallowed watching that bossy and Jinki who couldn’t stop looking at her as if she was something really precious that he needed desperately.

“Lillie want me to do it?” he asked because she wasn’t moving, still lost in a daze and he couldn’t wait longer. He felt like his blood was burning and he couldn’t control himself anymore.

“No…” she began pulling her t-shirt over her head and he helped her, quickening it and only stopping when she was only with her dark blue bra and pants.

He kissed her neck, pushing her softly against the cold wall behind her and she closed her eyes, her hands grasping his arms when he her skin.

“You smell so good…” he said before he settled on a place of her neck, his mouth kissing her before he her skin.

“I didn’t do anything…” she moaned feeling his lips and tongue doing wonders on her skin “I mean I didn’t change any of my…” she lost her train of thought when he gave her another hickey “...beauty products…”

He looked up at her, his hands groping both her s and making her s erect while a soft cry left her lips. “I didn’t mean that…you smell like only you can smell…my Lillie…”

“Oh!” what to say to that?! Her mind was totally blank but it didn’t seem like he was waiting for any reply from her.

He kissed her lips again, this time softly, biting her lower lip and her down her chin and back to her neck again where he bite her making her cry in pain and pleasure.

He laughed briefly caressing the spot he bit her “I’m a vampire remember? I’m so hungry!”

She whimpered with his comment and the way he was intensely looking at her.

This time she took the initiative and kissed him, pushing Jinki backwards towards the bed. She was feeling weak and her legs were trembling but she wouldn’t deny making love with him.

However he seemed to have something else in mind because he grabbed her wrists and pushed her back once again and against the wall.

“You are still not !” he remembered releasing her and taking his pants off. She quickly followed him, doing the same, ing her own jeans and pulling them down her legs.

She felt a little dizzy when she bended forward, and closed her eyes leaning against the wall but he didn’t seem to notice, mistaking it for desire when in reality she was feeling a little feverish.

Oh yeah…she was sick. She opened to warn him when he kissed her again, his body brushing against hers, his hands automatically moving to her underwear and pulling the elastic of her down.

“Jinki…..” she moaned, her body burning of desire and probably something more but he wasn’t listening to her.

“I want you so much...” he couldn’t wait much longer and pulled her down, his hands caressing her thighs and going between her legs teasing her.

Lillie forgot completely about what she was going to say to him. There was no reason too anymore. With all the kissing they done, if he had to catch her cold he would have already.

“You don’t know how much I miss you!” he confessed watching her, his nose and lips brushing against her cheek.

She circled his neck with her arms pulling him to her and taking the opportunity to kiss him, while he rubbed her sensitive spot in circling motions, already erect and ready to make her go crazy.

“Bed…” She said faintly, trying to push him back but instead he pulled her leg up and around his waist. She knew what was going to happen but didn’t have time to react because he pulled her up and into his making her gasp in pleasure when he entered her.

He kissed her lips feeling her adjust around him in an excruciating moment of pure pleasure.

“This feels so good…” he moaned moving slowly in and out of her as if he was savoring the moment “…you feel so good.”

Lillie leaned her head against the wall her hands grasping his shoulders, opened in a futile try to search for air and control her pounding heart and hot body.

She couldn’t think about anything, his words making her even more lost in the pleasure he was giving her and apparently she was giving him.

He kept moving, trying his best to keep the same rhythm but her expression was making him go insane and soon he felt himself accelerate his movements, disappearing deeper inside her, his hand grasping her thigh.

“I missed you so much…” he moaned, he grunted, his  stronger movements making her hit the wall with every and soon she started to cry, real tears coming from the corner of her eyes;  biting her lip and making him even more aroused to the point that he couldn’t help but explode inside her.

She felt him release with a few last chaotic pushes and she came too losing her sight for a few seconds and suddenly feeling very dizzy, her head falling forward, making her lean against his shoulder, all strength leaving her body.

He held her as best as he could, sliding from inside her and letting her leg fall from around him.  At first he thought she was just weak from the pleasure but she struggled to stand up and he helped her, supporting her against him.

“You ok?” he asked out of breath still recovering from his .

She didn’t answer and he kissed her neck, hugging her and swiftly grabbing her in his arms so he could take her to the bed.

Jinki carefully placed her over the sheets and she stayed there with her eyes closed, panting exhausted. He watched her and lied down by her side still wondering why she had her eyes closed.

She felt his hand caress her inner thigh, moving closer to where his was before, and slowly caressing her up her stomach.

He kissed her cheek and temple, his hand quickly moving to her forehead when he realized that she was burning and it didn’t seem that it was from the pleasure.

“Lillie do you have a fever?”

She opened her eyes and had a hard time focusing on him in front of her, she was very dizzy but she could see the worry on his eyes.

“Maybe.”

That was so typically her that he exhaled frustrated.

“Maybe? Are you crazy? Why didn’t you tell me?” he caressed her forehead, and put his hand on his own forehead joining his lips with her forehead instead so he could compare.

“I kinda have a cold but I’m so much better lately so maybe you won’t get it. I’m sorry I tried to tell you but you started kissing me and saying I smelled nice and that I was yours…I’m weak.”

“Stupid it’s not about me catching it; it’s about you being sick and me forcing myself on you! !”

He quickly sat up on the bed, seeming very displeased with her. “You need to go to a doctor now!”

“Jinki you didn’t force me!” she sighed making an effort to talk. She was so tired and relaxed. He pleasured her so much. It was only because of that, that she felt weak. She was fine and he was overreacting. “I liked it and I wanted it ok?” she sat up slowly feeling her head light. “Besides I already went to a doctor. It’s only a cold.”

“Did you take your medicine?” he asked caressing her cheek softly, checking the temperature of her body.

“No.”

“What do you mean with no?”

“Well I had sinusitis and he prescribed me an antibiotic. I’ve always heard that some antibiotics can cut the effect of the birth control pill. My friend, back in my country got pregnant because of that, and…”

She paused watching Onew confused expression. “So?”

“Since you were coming this weekend I took another medication and didn’t take the antibiotics because I wasn’t sure they were safe.” She bit her lip “I should have asked the doctor. However I’m actually much better even without them.”

He frowned upset finally understanding “I CANT BELIEVE YOU! ARE YOU CRAZY?”

“No…I just wanted to have with you.”

“We could have used condoms or find another way… You should have done what the doctor ordered you to! Are you a child or something?!When did you go to see him?”

“Yesterday!” she answered ashamed.

“Aigo!” he rubbed his neck still not believing that girl.

“I missed you…” she touched his chest and he closed his eyes.

“Besides I tried to buy condoms this morning but I never did it before and when I entered the convenience store they had so many and I wondered if they have sizes and you are big… Are they numbered or something, like large, extra-large…?”

Onew blinked his eyes staring at her now pink cheeks and burst out laughing, falling into the bed by her side.

“Why are you making fun of me?” she asked, pushing him, making him laugh even more. “It’s not my fault ok? It’s yours. Why are you so…big? It’s troublesome!”

“Troublesome? You don’t like it?” he asked still giggling.

“I do…I do like it!” she covered her hot cheeks and he pulled her down over him making her lay her head on his chest. “You are so cute and silly. Talking about condoms as if you are buying sweaters, and saying I’m big…”

“Aren’t you?”

“I think my ego inflated right now. You don’t know what you do to me!”

“Well, it’s true.” She blushed kissing his chest.

“Next time tell me and I’ll buy it. We should measure your fever and you need to start taking the antibiotics. I don’t care if it messes with our life or not. Your health is more important.” He kissed her forehead and rose up again “I’m going to grab my clothes and ask Jules for a thermometer. I’m going to take care of you.”

“Wait” she pulled at his arm making him stop and turn to her. “Can’t we…before I start to eat the medicine…can we…one more time?”

She stuttered so much that he frowned wondering if it was her fever speaking.

“One more time?” he asked surprised “You mean ?”

Lillie kissed his lips, raising herself on the mattress and climbing into his lap circling his neck with her arms “Let’s make love…slowly.” They didn’t do it like that in a long time. Now it was always a desperate search for pleasure with no romance and the romantic she was, was earning for it for a while. “Please? Romantic and slowly?”

“Are you begging me to make love with you?” he asked grabbing her upper arms and pulling her carefully closer to him, his hands moving to her back caressing her, slowly going down to the spot where she had “dozens” of small birth marks that he knew and loved.

As if she needed to beg him to love her. If he could he would spend his life doing it and showing her how precious she was to him. He was so lucky to have her.

He tangled his right hand on her hair, running his fingers in her brown locks.

“Not begging but I know you will refuse, saying I am sick.”

“How much is 10x10?” he asked watching her lips move. How could they be so tempting and tasty to him?!

“Ah…100?”

“Even monkeys…” It was a proverb and he was waiting for her to complete it.

Lillie chuckled “Are you for real?”

“Complete it!” he ordered and she opened to give him his answer.

“…fall from trees!” she tilted her head watching him wondering what that was about.

“How big is dubulge?” he asked with a serious expression making her laugh.

“YA! Stop it! Are we playing a game right now?”

“How big?” he asked again making her hit his chest.

“Stop doing this. I don’t want to play I want to make love with you. I deserve it after these horrible weeks.”

 She pouted cutely and he couldn’t refrain himself from kissing her lips.

“I’m just testing you to see if you are not burning with a fever!”

“Am I doing well?”

“Answer my last question.”

She bit her lip in thought looking down at him and he chuckled realizing that she was actually thinking about it.

“So?”

“Hum…I think I have a measuring tape somewhere!”

Jinki giggled with her joke and she bit her lip in thought “Big enough to make me scream of pleasure?” she nodded her head appreciatively and he pulled her into a thigh hug.

“Not the right answer but good enough!” he kissed her shoulder massaging her , his hands finding the hook of her bra and opening it. “I’ll give you what you want and then we can take care of your health. Ok?”

“Yes” her voice was so sweet and bright that he made an effort to convince himself that he needed to do it slowly this time, romantically like she asked.

He pulled the straps of her bra down her shoulders and arms, his body moving away from her so he could see her s being freed, the image making unimaginable things to his body like always.

He placed the piece of fabric on her bed by their side and moved his fingers on her hair, moving some of her locks so it would fall over her s, brushing against her s.

He loved to see her like that. She looked so sensual, so beautiful that only that vision would make him aroused.

She watched him curious while he caressed her, moving his fingers on her hair, his eyes rooming her body as if he was preparing her for him, for their moment together. She was already wet from the before but watching him treat her like that was making her reach her limit.

“What are you doing?” she asked when he caressed her stomach with both his hands, making them go upwards and under her s.

“Admiring a piece of art!”

She hit him on his chest surprising Jinki. He was being romantic and answering her sincerely and yet she was hitting him?! He caressed the red spot Lillie left on his chest and she frowned at him.

“You don’t have to joke with me just because I asked you to be romantic!”

She actually seemed hurt and he tilted his head confused. He wasn’t joking, not at all.

“I’m not. I swear. You are so precious…so…” He lost his words looking at her and wanting desperately to have her.” I love you so much!”

His words made her melt. So he meant it! He really meant it and she regretted hitting him now. Lillie caressed the spot she hit him grabbing his hand on her and caressing his fingers.

“Sorry.” She mumbled kissing his fingers making him smile. He swallowed when she pulled his hand to her left .  “Touch me.”

He did what she asked, watching her flutter her eyes, her breathing accelerating while he her , his other hand moving from her back to her , caressing her and pulling her against him, against his “What do you want Lillie?” he asked still caressing her and she kissed him grabbing his other hand pulling it down into the middle of their bodies and between her legs making him smile against her lips.

Lillie gasped in pleasure when his fingers touched her, making circle movements where she was more sensitive, feeling her wetness from their previous ual in his fingers. 

“Like this?” he whispered watching her move against his fingers making it so that he didn’t even need to move them against her because she was rubbing herself on him.

“Yes…and more…” she said grabbing his hand again and pulling it even deeper, her eyes pleading him.

His finger entered her and he slowly her while she moved up and down on his finger, over his lap making him hard.

The way she closed her eyes in abandonment as if the pleasure was making her lose conscious was unbearable to him.

“You look so y right now!” he commented his other hand grabbing her head and pulling her to his lips, locking them in an intense heated kiss.

He took his time caressing her, his lips going down her neck to her s, his teeth biting her softly making her cry.

“Jinki please…” she moaned making him stop what he was doing.

“Please? Want to stop?” he making her grip his shoulder hard.

“No don’t stop!” she said bossily grabbing his hands and putting them around her waist waiting for him to take the command and do it.

However he didn’t move, even though was erect already and she was ready for him.

She blinked her eyes confused wondering why he wasn’t moving and was simply staring at her.

“Say that you love me!” he said moving her hair into one of her shoulders so he could kiss the other one.”

“I love you!” she answered impatiently and he smiled, his teeth brushing against her skin and moving to the mark of the bit he gave her before.

“I don’t believe you!”

“Stop playing with me!” she complained grabbing his in her hands and him.

He moaned satisfied knowing she was losing her control. “You said you wanted it to be romantic! I want to know how much you love me!”

“I love you! I love you so much!” she cried releasing his and hugging him, rubbing herself against him in a very needy way making Jinki almost lose control.

He hugged Lillie back melting against her, letting all his feelings run wild inside him while he felt her so warm in his embrace, maybe because of her fever or maybe because she was . Whatever reason it was he didn’t care, it felt perfect after being away from her for so long.

“How can I show it to you?” she asked making him smile because she sounded very and desperate “Tell me and I’ll do it!”

She would do anything he asked in that moment and knowing that was more than arousing to Jinki. It made him feel loved, desired, special…

He found his way to her lips and kissed her shutting her up, his hands pulling her upwards and down on his , entering her easily because she was already wet; and he slide deep as he could.

She sobbed of pleasure against his lips and he let her breathe watching her siting on him, not moving.

“You ok?” he asked trying to stay still until she gave him the green light to move.

“Yes…never been better.” She said like a cute kitty making him kiss her again, his hips rising up with her on top making her move against him, both pleasuring each other.

She used his shoulders to rise over him but that friction wasn’t enough for Jinki and he started to become frustrated. He wanted more, she deserved more pleasure.

He grabbed her and trying his best not to come off from inside her he fall with Lillie below him into the bed, slowly restarting his s making her grab the covers under her in pleasure, her body moving with his slow and deep movements.

They were doing it slowly, but intensely and both wanted it to last.

The sound of the door bell ringing was heard by both of them but Jinki didn’t stop making love with her and it sounded so far away for Lillie that she didn’t even blink an eye, raising her hips to meet Jinki ones, moving as one.

Jules was outside, she could answer it, and both didn’t care anymore. Nothing would stop them now.

Jinki movements become slower until he stopped inside her, breathing hard as if it was killing him and she gritted her teeth in pain, missing the pleasure he was giving her, moving her hips against Jinki wondering why he stopped.

“Stop moving!” he asked caressing her stomach, his hands moving up to her s admiring her body and feeling the effect of his touches on the way she tightened around him.

“Hurry up!” she said moving again making him hold her hips down.

“No. Feel it…just a little.” She wanted to be romantic right?! He was making an effort to show her how perfect they were together.

How well they complimented each other, even on bed. It felt wonderful to be inside her and he knew she also felt the same. Couldn’t she see that?! She probably couldn’t because she wouldn’t stop moving and groaning desperately wanting him to satisfy her.

Lillie couldn’t think clearly, not now when he was pleasuring her.

She bit her lip wondering what he meant. Feeling? She couldn’t stop feeling him, feeling for him…what feeling?!

“Feel?” she asked breathless watching him above her, his eyes wondering on her body and moving to her lips when she spoke.

“You really are a work of art!”

“I said that to you before. You are only stealing my ideas!”

He giggled closing his eyes his hips moving a little because he lost control. He couldn’t do it anymore, he couldn’t wait anymore.

“If you only knew how y you look right now.”

His comment made her smile delighted as he knew it would and he grabbed her by her thighs, pulling Lillie on the bed, closer to him, entering her deeper and resuming his movements making her wriggle in delight once again.

“Yes…” Lillie whispered making him lie on top of her, his hands grabbing her in place so he could into her deeply and hit that spot she loved.

“YES!”

Lillie tried to keep her eyes open watching him quicken and quicken, losing control, knowing that he was close to his . She prepared herself for that sweet and intimate moment she would fell him release himself inside her but it didn’t come because he refrained himself and instead used his fingers to caress her while he moved. He wanted her to fill pleasure first. He wanted her to be the first to have an and only the thought that he put her pleasure first made Lillie feel really loved.

She hugged his neck and raised her head to kiss his lips whispering I love you’s desperately until she couldn’t speak anymore and came under him. He watched her while, she moved in heavenly pleasure, curling her toes, stretching her legs, her arms falling from his neck and moving randomly on the covers, in total abandon while she smiled.  That was her satisfied smile, her after one and he was the only lucky bastard that could see it.

He kissed her lips softly resuming his s satisfying himself this time and she felt him come inside her as she predicted before and fall by her side in bed.

After a few minutes, Lillie opened her eyes watching the ceiling, now realizing how dark the room became. Evening has become night without both of them noticing because they made love for a while. She wondered how long. She could feel his legs and arms brushing against hers and hear him panting.

She looked at Jinki and he had an arm over his eyes, his chest moving up and down in a good tiredness.

Lillie sat up feeling a little dizzy and looked down at him before she moved down to kiss his stomach making him groan.

She kissed his sweaty skin until she found his happy trail ending on . She was so lost in the feels for him that she would do anything to make him happy and a very ert thought crossed her mind.

She her lips wondering if she could do it and how she would do it, however she didn’t have time to do anything because he pushed her face away uncovering his eyes “No, no, no! No more !” he sat up exhaling nosily in a pleased way and smiled beautifully at her.

No ? That was something new coming from Onew mouth. She stared at him like a kid caught doing something naughty.

“Are you even real?” he asked cupping her face and squeezing her cheeks “Why do you even love me so much Lillie?”

“Well…” she answered looking like a hamster and making him laugh. Where should she start?! “I should be the one asking you that!” she pulled his hands away.

“I mean it. I’m so lucky! Thank you!” he kissed her lips, moving closer to her and pulling her into his arms in an intense kiss.

He moved away too quickly leaving her gasping for air and jumped from the bed surprising her. He was acting so weird ever since he came back.

“Ok now dress your pajamas!” Jinki ordered grabbing his underwear and dressing himself, suddenly filled with so many energy that she wondered if they really had intense just now. How could she be the only one dead tired and sweating like crazy?

“Pajama?”

“Of course! You are sick. You aren’t leaving this bed and I’m going to be sure of it because I’ll be your personal doctor.”

He buttoned his pants and grabbed his shirt from the floor. “No, wait!” she was already lazily rising from the bed when he put his red shirt around her, covering her shoulders.

Lillie kneeled on the bed staring up at him like a cute bunny and Jinki bit his lip trying to control his jumping heart and other parts of his body. She was adorable and so y wearing his clothes.

 “You should wear my shirt instead!” he suggested, his eyes shining with desire. “You still have that shirt I gave to you right? I can wear that instead.”

“Why?” she knew exactly why but it was more fun to provoke him.

“Because I know better and you are sick! Also you look beautiful in red.” He caressed her lips with his thumb wondering why she never used red lipstick. She would look lovely with that color, very y. She already did look y with her lips red from his caresses.

Lillie groaned when he moved his fingers away from her and stick her arms inside the shirt letting him button it up for her before he gave her back for her to wear them.

“Now stay here while I go grab the thermometer and something warm for you to drink.”

She watched him opening her closet searching for the shirt he lent her and she lied down under the covers smiling.

“Will you sleep here today?” she asked covering her head but still being able to hear him.

“Yes. Remember what I said? I’ll hold you the whole night!”

Lillie hugged herself smelling his shirt and his scent and feeling all warm and loved.

“Oh I think I found your and bra drawer!” he said making her uncover herself and sit on the bed.

“YA! Move away from it!”

Jinki chuckled grabbing one of her older with a cute dog drawn on it.

“y!”

She quickly rose up from the bed, grabbing her and closing the drawer putting herself in front of it. “No touching my underwear, please.”

“Didn’t I touch more than your underwear already?” he raised an eyebrow mischievously and she turned around quickly searching for his shirt inside her closet.

He stepped back admiring her, the way his shirt would raise while she moved, her showing below it, showing the contours of her beautiful and making him want to take her against her closet.

“This will be torture!” he commented making her turn around with the piece of clothing she was looking for and use her other hand to pull the shirt down.

“Here!” she gave it to him and quickly run to the bed jumping on top of it like a little kid preparing herself to watch him get dressed and being her turn to over his body.  

 

I can’t open my eyes that are shut

Yet I can see you

I’m so thankful and grateful

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Jules tried to concentrate and finish her work, opening another text file and trying to ignore the random cries that came from Lillie room once in a while. They were having and it was clear that they didn’t notice how thin the walls were. Every now and then some muffled moans would be heard in the living room. She was wondering if it wasn’t best to move to her room which was more soundproofed, when the doorbell rang and she frowned because she wasn’t expecting anyone right now.

An old wise man should make a new saying “When one SHINee member appears at your door, other follows him right away!” Jules thought seeing Kibum in front of her.

He looked perfect with his black hair, big blue sweater, denim jacket and pants. Jules would have focused more on what he was wearing if she wasn’t busy staring at his handsome face she missed so much.

“Long time no see!” he said trying to hide the longing in his eyes. It didn’t work and Jules was sure he could see in her eyes how she missed him too.

She invited him inside and Key raised his head when a soft moan came from Lillie room.

“Ah…” Jules giggled a little “Onew…”

“…Came to visit Lillie right?” Key chuckled “He was in a rush once we arrived. I see…”

“Well Ill warn Lillie about the noise later. They are busy right now.”

“Yes.”  Kibum smiled amused knowing he would tease Onew later.

They couldn’t concentrate now, not with soft random noises coming from the room next door.

“Maybe we should talk in my bedroom!” Jules suggested asking him to follow her inside.

She quickly pulled the covers of her unusual messy bed up and grabbed some random piece of clothing from the floor. Key didn’t care; he couldn’t stop looking at her wondering what he would say. Should he start by saying how he missed her voice? Or maybe how he desperately wanted to touch her skin which was almost more perfect than his? He could also tell her how he missed staring at her or talking with her. He did miss her smile a lot.

“You didn’t call me.”  He accused her instead making Jules throw the piece of clothes over her desk and look at him upset.

“You didn’t call me either.”

“I was busy!”

“Does that mean that I wasn’t?” she snorted crossing her arms over her chest.

“It’s different!”

“Different? Right, I forgot! You are a super star, a big idol!”

“Don’t try that with me!” he asked rolling his eyes and making her temper worse.

“Try what?”

“Acting y to keep people away! You know exactly why you didn’t call me!”

“Get out!” Jules pointed out the door for him.

“I’m not moving!” Key crossed his arms rolling his eyes at her once again and Jules exhaled frustrated. “You are so immature!”

“I AM?!” she yelled frustrated siting on the edge of the bed with her arms crossed too.

Kibum tried not to smile at her attitude and sat by her side.

They stayed like that for a while with Jules avoiding looking at him and Key trying to find the right words to ask her what has been in his head for a while now.

“Are you with Min Jae again?”

He barely knew the guy, he was Onew friend but he already hated him.

Jules stared at Kibum, hurt evident in her eyes “How do you…”

“Know? I knew it would happen sooner or late. You are not over him!”

“I am! I so am!” Jules defend herself.

“I know you two met. He told me!”

“He did what?” Jules stood up upset. How could Minjae do that?!

“He didn’t really tell me. He commented he was going back to his ex. He clearly doesn’t know we are…or were dating.”

Were. His words hurt her. “Why are you two talking?”

“Well, we know each other and I was curious about what he was doing.” Actually he decided to approach Minjae to know exactly what was going on between him and Jules.

“I don’t know what he told you but we are not back together. We did go out once and nothing happened. I’m over him!”

“Really? Then why are we fighting?”

Jules shrugged her shoulders wondering how all that happened. It was his fault though.

“Did you sleep with him?” Kibum asked in a low voice as if he was afraid of the answer.

Jules chuckled “No. I’m not like that and you should know it!” She placed her hands on her waist dangerously looking at the man in front of her. “I didn’t even kiss him. I felt bad for only going out with him!”

“Why? Because you are dating me?”

“Yes, and because I like you…I love you! And actually this was all your fault. Coming into my life saying you love me and making me damn and giving me nothing in the end!” Jules complained without letting herself breathe.

Kibum stared at her with no reaction. “Are you sure?”

“What?” Jules was almost exploding. Was he making fun of her now?! Weeks, no months, without seeing him and he acts like this!

“Are you sure you love me?”

“I AM SURE! I’m not stupid, I know what I want!” Jules crossed her arms over her chest once again exhaling frustrated and Key stood up from her bed.

She wanted him!

“Good!” He grabbed his sweater and pulled it over his head making Jules gasp.

“What are you doing?” She asked watching him release the sweater, which fell on the floor, and standing in front of her only wearing a sleeveless white t-shirt.

“I’m going to have with my girlfriend.”

“Now? Here?”

“Yes!” Kibum said in an isn’t it obvious tone and Jules didn’t lose a second jumping into his arms and kissing his lips.

Kibum moaned against her lips, grabbing her in his arms as best as he could.

However she pushed him and both fell on the bed behind them.

She sat on his lap breathless and pulled her t-shirt over her head staying only with her bra. “I can’t believe this is happening!” she mumbled while he caressed her cheek.

Jules giggled taking her bra off and Kibum sat up kissing her lips and down her neck, Jules caressed his head, messing his perfect hair and moaned with no restrain when he one of her s.

She wasn’t scared to make any noise. Lillie was also busy and no one would hear. Besides she waited for that for long. Jules wouldn’t let him sleep that night. She was thirsty and Kibum was the only one who could quench her thirst.

I guess I was so lonely

But I felt like I could see you during that long time

When it was too tough I cried

The love in my heart seemed to leave through the painful memories in my tears

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Onew was having dinner with his parents like he used to before debuting. His mom cooking abilities was one of the reasons he always loved food. The scent of her homemade cooking filled the room making him close his eyes appreciatively, the delicious flavor making tears come to his eyes.

Suddenly he felt something move around his tummy, it was a big octopus grabbing into him, one of his legs settling above his. It was weird but that octopus was really warm and it smelled nice, like Lillie shampoo.

That’s when he woke up, his eyes opening quickly. He blinked them confused realizing that all that delicious food was only a dream. Instead he was in Lillie’s room, in her small bed with a bunny soft toy, Dubu, in one side and a very warm Lillie with her leg and arms over him, her hair all over him.

She was the octopus making him sweat, so warm and all over him.

Jinki sulked because she looked cute, with her wild hair covering half her face as if she moved in bed a lot and her body almost on top of him, her almost body.

She still had his shirt on and not much more and he could feel her smooth skin against his.

That would be arousing if Jinki didn’t feel like suffocating with all that heat.

He moved slowly trying not to wake her up and wondering what time it was.

He managed to get free from her hold but fell from the bed when she moved her hand to grab his arm.

“!” Jinki mumbled trying to not make much noise and rubbing his .

He silently grabbed the shirt she lent him and was actually his, and buttoned it over his chest before grabbing his pants. He was going to grab a glass of water for him and for her so she could take her meds. He couldn’t walk around the apartment , not when Jules was also sleeping inside it.

Carefully he walked around the bed and stopped by Lillie side of the bed. He slowly touched her forehead praying that she wouldn’t wake up.

He didn’t need a long time to notice how she still felt very hot. She probably still had a fever.

Lillie shivered a little answering to his doubt and showing him the reason she was holding on into him. She was searching for his warmth. He sighed touching the back of her neck that was still very hot before he moved to the door.

Onew walked to the kitchen yawning. He felt at home in that apartment, it was weird since he didn’t sleep much at her place, yet he felt comfortable there, like it was his second, no third home. He smiled remembering that people use to say home is where your heart is. Made total sense to him!

He felt so comfortable that when he entered the kitchen he could swear he saw Kibum there making tea.

“Morning…” He mumbled like always, opening the cupboard and taking a glass from it. “Wait…”

Onew turned around to Kibum who was watching him amused. “You look sweaty? Tough night?”

“Lillie is too warm.”

“I can imagine!” He chuckled and Onew shook his head.

“No. Literally. She has a fever!”

“Oh!” Kibum nodded playing with the mug on his hand waiting for the water to boil.

“What are you doing here?” Jinki asked filling the glass with water.

“My girlfriend lives here. I’m staying over.”

“Funny! Mine too!”

Kibum chuckled again and Onew turned around. “This feels familiar!” he tilted his head.

“Like we are still at the dorm!”

Jinki grinned amused. “I need to make Lillie take her medicine.”

“I’m making tea for me and Jules. Want some?”

“No. Still early for breakfast!”

“Who said this was breakfast. Just a small pause…” Kibum cleared his throat embarrassed and Onew smiled teasingly. “I see!”

Onew walked slowly back to the bedroom, with the glass of water in his hand and trying his best not to do a mess.

He was concentrated but he could hear Kibum advice coming from the kitchen “Please try to be less noisy next time!”

Onew blushed knowing what he meant and he quietly entered the bedroom placing the glass on the bedside table.

Lillie was still sleeping and he took his clothes off, glad that he could be again. He was burning up too but not from a fever. That room was too warm but he couldn’t open the window.

He sat by her side in the bed watching her and wondering how he would wake her up to take her meds.

She was so silly and so adorable. The night before he had to make her promise she would take the medicine if he stayed there with her.

She kept saying how dangerous it could be if they had and she got pregnant and so many nonsense that he had to tell her he would go home if she didn’t take them in the morning.

She was right though, they shouldn’t have while she was being medicated. It was ok, he didn’t mind.

Actually all that talk about being pregnant scared him a little. He wasn’t ready to be a father at all not to mention the fact that it could hurt his reputation as idol. And she was right they were pushing it every time they had . There are still 1% of probability to get pregnant even taking the birth control. He knew, he checked on naver after she scared him with the truth. Actually that smallest percentage let him breathe of relief. The possibility of waiting for marriage to have with Lillie was too scary. He wouldn’t survive it.

Jinki sighed. Even if she got pregnant he would take responsibility. He was sure of it and there was no point thinking about it now.

He lied down by her side and kissed her cheek.

She didn’t move and he touched her chest, his hand moving under his shirt to her side and tickling her.

It was enough to make her stir on her sleep and look faintly at him.

She smiled almost automatically making him melt because she looked so weak. However she still moved to hug him.

He frowned “No!” As he predicted she rubbed herself against him.

“Why?” she purred like a cute sick kitty. She was too weak for any ual activities yet she was acting like that.

“Because I don’t want to kill you with when you are sick.”

“Why? Best way to die is in your arms…” she grinned with her eyes closed shivering again.

Jinki sat up on the bed and leaned over her to grab the glass and the pills.

“Silly Lillie!” he touched her to make her look at him and she sat on the bed slowly with his help.

“Is it safe?” she asked.

“Safe? I’m not poisoning you!”

“No. You know what I mean.” She rubbed her cheek and he sighed.

“Yes. Just take it so you can feel better.”

“That tea I drank yesterday made me feel better and I don’t even like tea!”

“Just take this Lillie.” He exhaled frustrated. “You still have a fever. Do it!”

She grabbed the glass and he watched her take her pills as if she was a kid. She even opened to show him that she ate them.

“Good girl!” he caressed her head “Now sleep a little more.”

“What time is it?” she asked turning around on the bed to check her watch.

“Early! It’s Saturday. Let’s enjoy it. I have time off so I can stay with you.”

“Yes doctor Jinki!”

She lied down on the bed and he lied by her side watching her.

“You are sweating!” she observed pointing at his forehead “Are you sick?”

“No. I’m just too warm.”

“I’m sorry. “She tried to grab the covers and take them but he stopped her.

“I’m fine and you will be cold. Just try to sleep!”

Lillie closed her eyes exhaling deeply and he grabbed her hand under the covers.

Jinki also tried to sleep but he couldn’t with that heat so he opened his eyes intending to watch her sleep instead and that’s when she started to speak with him once again.

“I saw a picture of you with My Young the other day.”

He stood silent to the point she couldn’t even hear him breathing. She wasn’t sure that was a good sign or not.

“I was jealous. There is no point in denying it. It was from the past when you were friends and you were smiling so beautifully. You seemed so happy it hurt. So he can also smile like that by her side! I thought.”

“Lillie…”

“I’m sorry. I just wanted you to know.”

She stared into his eyes waiting for his reaction.

“I smile happily when I’m with you.“ Jinki grinned so much that he looked like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

“That’s scary!” she placed a hand in front of his mouth. “But…you are here in my bed taking care of me instead of being with her, even though I’m making you sweat to death.”

He pulled her into his arms.

“I’m going to kill you!” she said giggling but he hugged her tighter, feeling her shiver against him.

“I absolutely adore you! There is no other place I’d rather be, even if I’m losing all the water in my body.”

“I know!” she smiled nuzzling her cheek on his sweaty chest, thankful for the warmth he was giving her.

 

We should both try to look after some of those memories of the days we shared

I will never be good enough for you

But I will give you everything, all my remaining love

 

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

Lillie opened her eyes and suddenly her head felt clearer. She touched her forehead automatically checking her temperature. Yes she was still hot but that was because she was too warm under that blanket. No wonder Onew was dying under it. However she was so cold the night before.

She sat up with a frown. Her body was still hurting and she had a stuffy nose but her appetite was back and Onew was nowhere in sight. She placed her bare feet on the floor and stood up rubbing her eyes.

Without a second though Lillie stepped outside her bedroom and walked to the kitchen searching for her boyfriend and food.

She entered the living room and a man was there. However he wasn’t her boyfriend.

“Wow!” Kibum mumbled from the living room table staring at Lillie up and down before looking away.

Lillie blushed realizing that she was still wearing Onew shirt that barely covered her not to mention that she had a few buttons of the collar ed leaving too much skin showing.

“!” she said pulling the shirt down not knowing what to say or do.

Onew came out from the kitchen holding a tray and he stared at her with his eyes wide open.

“I didn’t see anything!” Kibum said quickly turning around.

Jules walked behind Lillie and hit her playfully while she laughed. “This is such a great scene! We all together and Lillie embarrassing herself once again!”

Jules seemed to be in a very good mood, wearing a sleeveless black shirt and her black shorts. On the contrary Lillie wanted to die of embarrassment. Instead she choose to run away back to her bedroom closing the door and siting on her bed.

That was the second time she embarrassed herself in front of a SHINee member, no probably the third or fourth or…whatever. She was horrible. She covered her hot cheeks just when Jinki entered the bedroom and placed the tray on her bed.

She couldn’t even face him after what she just did. She basically walked in front of his friend.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know he was here. Did he sleep here?”

“Yes.”  That explains why Jules sounded so happy. Jinki chuckled caressing her bare thigh. “It’s ok.”

“No it’s not! It’s embarrassing and he almost saw my …”

He caressed her neck before grabbing her chin in his direction giving her a very short and yet intense kiss.

Lillie looked at him sorrowful.

“It’s ok. You are mine. I know that, Kibum knows that, you know that!” he caressed her neck. “Also he isn’t interested in you.”

“That doesn’t sound nice!” The way he said it seemed like she wasn’t attractive at all. Not that she was but…

“Why?” he asked upset, jealousy on his voice. “Are you developing a fascination with Kibum?”

“NO OF COURSE NOT! It was just the way you said it…” she pouted sadly and he pinched her cheek.

“You are beautiful and y. Don’t ever doubt it! I mean it! But you are mine! Only mine!” he sighed before grabbing the tray and the spoon on it.

She stared at the bowl on the middle of the wood tray he put on his lap. It was filled with soup.

“What’s that?”

“Chicken soup. Good for your health! It will give you strength to fight your illness.” At least it looked delicious.

“You are going to feed me?” Lillie asked grinning, watching him grab a spoon of the delicious liquid and offering it to her.

“Yes! Absolutely!” he seemed eager to do it and she opened letting him feed her.

It was actually good and she hummed delighted. She was famished. “Did you make it?” she asked after swallowing it.

Jinki chuckled blinking his eyes amused at her question. “You watch too many dramas. No I didn’t, I bought it. There is a cozy restaurant at the end of the street and…”

“I know!” she frowns “You are so not romantic!”

“I’m feeding you aren’t I?“he asked pretending to be upset “Also I had to go undercover to buy this. Want to eat it alone?” he offered her the bowl and she sat on the bed with her knees under her .

“No please…” she looked away embarrassed and he took the chance to admire the way his shirt looked on her and revealed her beautiful collarbones and her white skin. Sadly he couldn’t undress her and have his way with her. No more while she was sick. “…I’m still too weak!” she said softly, embarrassed, clearly lying when her cheeks were rosy, so much different from her pale ones the night before.

Jinki nodded with a serious expression, trying to hide his excitement.

He feed her once again and she opened .

“So…what do they do in dramas?”

She wrinkled her nose in thought before answering. “They also help the other person take a shower and dress their clothes.”

“I highly doubt that.” He retorted giving her another spoon of soup “I mean, that would make the drama rated for older viewers.”

Lillie giggled “That’s true!”

“But I’ll do it if you want!” she watched him in thought. He seemed to be telling the truth. No teasing smile.

“Hum…that could be nice!” Lillie said tilting her head, clearly thinking about some showering fun together, and he hit her forehead softly.

“ert Lillie!”

“You should eat some too!” she said grabbing his hand with the spoon and guiding it to his mouth that he opened.

Jinki tasted it amazed “wow this is really good!”

Lillie nodded and he ate another spoon of it “I can buy more.” He announced peeking at her.

Lillie shook her head “No. It’s ok. I’m full!”

She was still hungry but watching him eat was perfect and she felt full of energy only by watching him. “Why are you doing all this?”

“This?” he asked still eating.

“Taking care of me as if I’m a little girl.”

He smiled placing the empty bowl on the tray. “Because I love you, and your well-being is what I value the most. Besides, I want to take care of you.”

It was so obvious that he wondered why she was asking that.

“Idiot!” she mumbled sniffing and he bended his head trying to see her eyes and check if she was crying. Sometimes, even though he was probably the person who knew her better, he would still feel lost in sight of her reactions.

However she didn’t give him the chance to check her eyes and hugged him, her arms tangling around his neck.

He hugged her back pulling her to his lap and she closed her eyes smelling his neck. It felt so good, comfortable and safe to be in his arms.

He was the perfect medicine for her body, soul and heart.

“Hey!” she complained suddenly, when his hand caressed her over her .

“What?”

Always ruining a romantic moment!

She didn’t answer back and let him caress her. It was ok. Any moment with him was perfect.

 

I am nowhere near good enough for you

But I have to give you something:

All of my remaining love

2d2c4l0.jpg

 

“But I do love you more!” Jonghyun said once again feeling like an idiot but still playing that silly game.

Rin was on the other side of the line and he decided to call her before the concert in Japan. For that and to avoid Minho from listening to the conversation and forever, he hide inside the wardrobe room just behind one of the racks with clothes.

He chuckled covering his mouth listening to Rin sweetly answering to him.

“I’ll be careful don’t worry. I’ll dance especially y for you today. After this I’ll be back in Korea and I’ll have free time so let’s date a lot, ok?”

He seemed happy with her answer and after another I love you, he hung up.

Jonghyun was going to come out from behind the racks when the door opened and Jinki entered the room.

He seemed tense and he was not alone. A woman, no, a beautiful woman with black hair and a big yellow sweater, black leather skirt and with a cute yellow beanie was behind him.

Jonghyun knew her. It was My Young, Onew previous noona girlfriend.

Jonghyun hide more beyond the racks, not knowing exactly why. It was his instinct kicking in and later he probably would regret acting like a creep.

However he crouched, keeping quiet and watching Onew close the door of the room with a stern face.

Jonghyun knew him. The man was nervous.

He would be too if his ex would pop up suddenly at the day of his concert. Wait, was it suddenly or did Onew call her. , was he cheating on Lillie?!

Jonghyun almost gasped.

However Onew answered to all his worries when he started speaking.

“I’m surprised with your visit.” He rubbed his neck, just like he did when he was nervous.

“I hope it is a good surprise.” She said with her melodious voice. She was a good singer, beautiful and everything but Jonghyun didn’t like her much. She wasn’t good for his Jinki. When she was in his life she turned everything to the worse and Jonghyun felt like he almost lost a brother because of her. He almost lost his Jinki.

“What are you doing here?”

“I came to talk with you. To catch up. Also you said you needed to talk with me.”

So Jinki did contact her. That sly fox!

“Yes but I wasn’t expecting you to appear here. I mean…it’s a very important day. There are so many shawols out there. What if someone tells them that you are here?”

Oh the rumors. He was worried about them. Always the professional Onew. He should be caring more about his happiness.

“It’s ok. We are friends right? Friends support each other. I’m here to cheer for you.”

Jinki bit his lower lip and My Young sat on the small red couch near the wall tapping the spot by her side.

Jonghyun quietly moved to his right so he could see Onew sitting by her side, like a tokki caught in a trap. Damn he seemed so uncomfortable near her.

He probably still felt attracted to her. Jonghyun could understand him completely.

He watched them talking for a while, more like her questioning him and him answering.

She asked about his family, how things at work were, slowly approaching the subject she wanted to ask about.

Jonghyun knew what she was doing. He saw that happen before and clueless as Onew was with women he was falling into her trap.

“So are you still at the dorm with the others?”

“Yes.”

“I thought you were living with your girlfriend…ahhh...” My Young looked at him searching for the word she was missing, the name of her rival.

“Lillie!”

Stupid Onew! Jonghyun almost cursed wondering why Onew was so smart to some things and so innocent when it came to others.

“Oh. She is a foreigner!”

“Yes.”

“Is she a shawol? Staying here to study or working?”

“She is a shawol. She works at a tutoring center. “

“Oh really? I’m searching for one for my niece. She is terrible at English.”

Jonghyun almost screamed a no before Onew answered giving her the name of the center as if they were only old classmates sharing tips.

 “For how long are you two dating?” she asked getting closer to Jinki.

He opened his mouth to answer but his eyes got stuck on her red lips. He fantasied about Lillie wearing that color before. Jinki swallowed thinking about his girlfriend and shook his head instead.

“You know what, you should go.”

“Go?”

He stood up rubbing his sweaty palms on his pants. She made him uncomfortable. He didn’t feel well around her, as if she him into his old self, back into depression.

“We shouldn’t be seen together. It will fuel the rumors even more and that’s not fair for my girlfriend.”

“So that’s why you wanted to talk with me? Because of the rumors?”

“Yes. They need to stop.” She stood up stepping closer to him looking as beautiful as he remembered, probably even more. But that was it. She was just a beautiful woman, nothing more. “You need to stop mentioning me on the media. It’s confusing my fans and its upsetting my girlfriend.”

“Why? Is she insecure? Jealous type?” My Young chuckled amused “it’s not like I’m going to kidnap you. Relax Jinki.” She touched his shoulder and he moved back a little.

Jonghyun swallowed realizing that the atmosphere was changing.

“I can’t stop mentioning you. I can’t stop because I can’t stop thinking about you. I love you Jinki!”

! Jonghyun watched the scene as if it was a drama, however that was his hyung life and he shouldn’t be witnessing that.

“We talked about this before.” Onew answered and Jonghyun tried to see his expression.

“Did you hear me?” My Young asked with a serious expression matching Jinki one. “I said I love you. You yearned for those words before didn’t you?”

“I heard them already from the mouth of my girlfriend, and you said it well. That was before, not anymore.”

My Young grabbed the collar of his white coat pulling Jinki to her.

Jonghyun scanned Onew expression. He could be acting cool but he was nervous with her actions. Jinki was clearly lost.

“I know that you are dating a woman younger than me. I know she is a foreigner and I know more about her than you think. She is cute and innocent right? And she makes you feel like you are her hero, her prince in shining armor, ready to protect and save her? ”

Damn! Jonghyun was as pale as Onew. My young was powerful, like an heroine from a drama or maybe a villain.

“You feel like you are making her dream come true. Dating her idol…wow! Like a fairytale!”

Jinki exhaled, his ears and neck red. He was starting to get upset.

“It’s not that!” his voice sounded controlled but Onew wasn’t happy.

“But never forget that before being her hero you were mine. You saved me Jinki. I love you.” Her voice changed and for once Jonghyun saw My Young as how she really was, probably what Onew saw on her too, when he fall for her. A very sad and lonely woman who only wanted to be loved “I know that I affect you. I know that you miss me deep down on your heart.”

“I don’t!” Jinki said firmly his hands grabbing My Young ones that were on the collar of his coat. “I love my girlfriend.”

“You think you do, but she is only replacing me. Look at how you are holding my hands on yours.”

Jonghyun saw how Jinki stared at his hands horrified before releasing My Young and stepping back.

She was playing with Jinki mind. In reality she was also a manipulative and Jonghyun wished he didn’t stay to watch that scene because he wanted to come out from his hiding place and help his hyung even though he knew he couldn’t and shouldn’t.

“It means nothing…I just…” Jinki tried to justify his actions because it really meant nothing to him and he didn’t want to hurt My Young. She was still a friend of his past.

However My Young didn’t give him time to recover from her attack.

Jonghyun gasped covering his mouth, so no sound would come out, just when My Young kissed a surprised Onew. 

 

 

Hi! This chapter is shorter than the others....sorry...trying to make it last...xD

Also I wanted to cut at the kiss so you would get annoyed and wonder what onew will do next..and if Jonghyun will keep quiet or act like the jinki fan he is (did you like the My Jinki comment...lol)...probably attacking My Young with the rack of clothes or something....just kidding. 

This all will make sense later...i hope.

Did you also recognize the song?

Oh I love it...

ALSO SORRY FOR THE ....enjoy it cos there wont be one next chapter....probably....so....not gonna give spoilers..u.u

Anyway, comments, and stuff and bye

(this chapter is pretty weird...aigo...but very needed...lol)