Two Nights

Doctor , Please
"YEAY! Sleepover at noona's place!" Chanyeol shouted.
 
And with that, chaos in your apartment began. The boys gathered around the table and started fighting about their seats. You quietly sat next to Kris who chose his seat earlier than these quarrelling kids. You had no guts to sit next to Xiumin, just thinking about it made you grin like and idiot.
 
"Tchhh. Acting all cold and cool around us when you secretly enjoy sleeping with 12 boys. Girls and their erted thoughts..." Kris said without even looking at you.
 
Excuse me? Enjoy sleeping with 12 boys? Let me give him a piece of my mind you arroga-
 
"Noona is this seat taken?" Lay said innocently. Your expression changed back to normal, who could get mad with Lay around?
 
"No, you can sit if you want to." you smiled at Lay. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Kris smirking. You really wanted to say something back at him, but remembered your whole 'trying-to-be-nice' thing and decided not to say anything mean to him. For now.
 
After an hour of choosing seats, the feast finally began. Not much of a feast or dinner, more like a midnight snacking session at 8pm. The food was gone immediately. These boys ate like monsters.
 
Hormones, you thought.
 
You had a great time with the boys. Finally, you feel so much closer to them and all the worries about being rejected and ignored were gone. You noticed how Kris smiled and laughed a lot with the members compared to his sulky expression in public. Even after cracking a few jokes with him, there was still a strong tension between you and Kris. Maybe all that fighting since the first time you met had cause the tension. Whatever, you don't like him anyway.
 
Just as you thought nothing could go wrong, Chen suddenly said,
 
"OH NOONA where do we put our bags? I know you're only using one room in this apartment, can we use the rest of the 3 rooms? Your room is nice, by the way."
 
"NO WAY. You guys went into my room?!" you suddenly imagined the boys rummaging your bookshelves, looking at all the expensive albums and DVDs you have, found your secret Xiumin folders in your laptop, judging your Super Junior and Shinhwa posters. 
 
You were ashamed to admit where all the money went. All that money spent to fulfill your fangirl needs. That's why you needed to save money.
 
That's it. If SM finds out i'm a fangirl, i'm dead. I give up, I should just tell them the truth that i'm just like any other fangirl with raging hormones
 
"Listen guys, it's fine if you want to tell-"
 
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OF OUR POSTERS OR ALBUMS" Baekhyun interrupted before you could finish your sentence.
 
"Exactly! That's why- Wait what." you thought they would get mad at you for lying (again) but they were actually pissed off at the fact that you were a Shinhwa and Super Junior fangirl.
 
"Yeah noona how could you? I was about to check your laptop but Kris hyung stopped me. He said you might have something dirty heheheheh." Sehun said with his usual Sehun face.
 
I guess resisting to slap Kris was worth it
 
"You guys are younger than me. You don't need a fangirl like me, you have tons of fans out there." you said trying to reason out with the boys. You were into Kpop wayyyyy before EXO debuted, and your feelings towards Super Junior and Shinhwa will never change. That is, the feeling of being broke everytime they have a comeback.
 
Your phone rang. It was Mae-ri. You forgot all about your paperwork at the hospital. How long has Mae-ri been waiting for me in her car?
 
"Ah I really need to go to the hospital. I have to finish my paperwork. I'll come back in a few hours. Don't burn the apartment down or murder anyone until I get back." you grabbed your coat and shoes immediately, running towards the door when Baekhyun stopped you.
 
"Noona, do you need a ride? I can send you. It's dangerous for a woman like you to be out alone late at night." Baekhyun said in a concern voice.
 
"No, it's okay, i'm going with my friend Mae-ri."
 
"Mae-ri? That's a nice name. Okay then, good luck with your paperwork!" 
 
You closed the door behind you and prayed that Mae-ri won't be mad at you for being late.
 
 
 
 
"HE SAID WHAT?!" Mae-ri shouted at the entrance of the hospital. "OMOMOMOMO you're not making this up for me to forgive you right?" she asked suspiciously.
 
"Of course not! I'm not a good liar anyway. But yeah, he said you have a nice name." you said to Mae-ri and saw her smiling. She couldn't stop thanking her parents for the 'beautiful' name for the next few hours.
 
It was hard to concentrate on doing your paperwork while telling Mae-ri what happened in the past few days. You told her everything except for the fact that they're staying at your place for a few nights. She would tell the whole fandom if you told her that. It's only 2am and you're already half dead while Mae-ri is fully awake with Baekhyun's compliment as motivation. 
 
"Airu-ssi, after you're done with the paperwork, make sure to take these tools and appliances back for the SM boys you're working for." one of the nurses pointed to a stack of tools and appliances at the corner of the room.
 
"Aigoo~ That's a lot. I'll help you carry them back to your apartment." without even thinking, you agreed to her offer.
 
 
 
 
"This is it. My apartment. Thanks Mae-ri you can leave it outside, i'll carry them in myself. Thank you, have a safe trip home." you said awkwardly. If Mae-ri is suspicious, you're dead.
 
"Ah it's no problem, get some rest okay? Don't push yourself too much with the boys." Mae-ri was about to walk away when your apartment door abruptly opened.
 
It was Baekhyun.
 
"Noona! I heard some noise outside, we were betting if it was a thief or you and I told them it was- Noona why is your friend crying?" 
 
You turned to see Mae-ri bursting into tears. Wow she must be really mad at me or really happy to see Baekhyun.
 
"Baekhyun-ssi, this is my friend Mae-ri. Uh as you can see, she really likes you."
 
"Oh so this is the nice-name chingu. Invite her in, i'm sure she's tired to drive back home."
 
Mae-ri suddenly stopped crying. " I guess I could stay over for a while." she said. Mae-ri wiped her tears and went inside. She whispered to you, "How can you not cry meeting them? There goes my fangirl dreams of becoming the 'cool' fan."
 
Typical Mae-ri, grabbing an opportunity as fast as lightning.
 
All 12 boys greeted Mae-ri with a smile. They were eager to know more about you from Mae-ri. Obviously, Mae-ri and her big mouth told the boys everything.
 
"....aigoo this girl cannot keep her hands to herself when she sleeps. And don't get me started on her singing voice, i mean-" you nudged Mae-ri, hoping it will make her stop talking. She did, and the boys sulked.
 
"Ah since Mae-ri noona stopped talking, why don't we play a game?"
 
Everyone nodded. 
 

 

You suddenly started to feel nervous. What game could these cheeky boys possibly want to play?  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N) : Thank youuuuu for reading!~ I feel the love and support from you guys <3 Your feedback will make my day! Please comment or criticize or whatever! 
 
I'm still thinking of game they should play. Please suggest some if you want to!
 
:)