Tea Time

Doctor , Please

Should I go?

This whiny voice in your head is begging you to meet Kris and settle the issue with him. But your ego is determined to make you stay. It was 10.30pm and you had to make a decision.

Maybe, i'll just stay here.

You decided to spend the night studying instead of meeting Kris. After reading the first paragraph, you couldn't help but think about Kris' upset face earlier. You realised you've been reading the same paragraph for quite some time and had no idea what you just read. Unfortunately, your head is a mess along with a twinge of guilt to concentrate.

I need a walk.

You left your apartment and walked aimlessly around the neighbourhood. You saw a row of shops nearby and decided to buy yourself a drink at one of the small, cute looking shops.

Oh wow it sells tea, you thought. Exactly what I need tonight.

"One Oolong tea please." you said to the tired old lady.

"Okay," she said while pressing a few buttons. "Is that all? Don't you wanna buy one for your boyfriend?" she asked cheekily.

"Oh no, I don't have a boyfriend," you answered calmly, at this age, you were used to people assuming you have a man when clearly you spend most of the time reading medical books or fantasize about fictional characters.

"Ahjumma wait! I'll have green tea as well!"

 

 

After receiving both teas, you walked as fast as possible to your destination, hoping you won't be late. You managed to reach Park X after using all the energy you had initially saved for studying. Somehow, the whiny voice kicked your ego's to persuade you to meet Kris.

Legs, you did well.

You saw Kris at the playground, sitting on one of the swings, his long legs and tall physique obviously stood out in the tiny playground.

He looked up, surprised to see you standing there, but quickly switched back to his pokerface.

"Ahaaaa so you came," he said confidently.

You froze. Suddenly you regret meeting him. That cocky jerk.

"Don't just stand there, step into my office, have a seat." he pointed to the swing next to him.

"Business must be really good for you to afford this expensive office."

"Oh of course darling. Who could resist me?" he said, raising his left eyebrow.

Just as you were about to answer back sarcastically,

"EYYY IS THAT TEA?!"

Kris' immediately went out of character and you had to admit, it was pretty cute seeing him change his behaviour in 0.01 second as soon as he saw tea.

You nodded and sat on the swing next to him. His eyes were fixed on the green tea and you teasingly handed it to him after much difficulty. Yes, you were here to apologize but not to be nice.

 

 

 

The atmosphere was awkward, but thankfully it wasn't tense as you had expected.

"Look, i'm sorry for treating you differently from the otehr members. I have to admit i'm being biased but damn son your personality is just-wait where was I going with this? The thing is, i'm just sorry okay?"

"Yeesh was that hard? Anyways, i'm sorry too for giving you a hard time, but that's just me, bear with it."

What an excuse.

"Let's just start over and be friends, okay?" Kris suggested.

You agreed. You had a feeling this 'friendship' isn't going to last long anyway.

"NOW. You need to explain to me why you were snooping on me that day."

"Excuse me, I wasn't snooping on you. Please, I have much better things to do. I just happen to pass by when I saw you and mystery lady about to kiss. Who is she though?"

You saw him flinch at the sudden question, but simply answered, "that's none of your business."

"Oh I see, you're right. Here's the photos. Don't worry I don't have anymore of these. I have no intention to ruin you or the boys' career. Besides, you guys are the reason I have this amazing oppurtunity to gain experience working with idols. Why would I be stupid and ruin all your hard work?"

"Really?" his face lit up. He felt slightly touched that you recognize his hard work. He can't look too happy though, so he immediately changed the subject.

"Noona you shouldn't call the other members 'goon'. Your hunky boyfriend might feel jealous. Like 'Baekhyun-goon~' or 'Jongdae-goon~' " Kris said imitating your voice.

"What? I don't sound like that. And I call him oppa which is so much more better than goon. Pshhh, don't worry he has an amazing girlfriend to cheer him up." you lied.

"I'd like to meet him someday, this great 'oppa' of yours." Kris said. You started to sweat nervously.

"You don't have to see him, that's none if your business too."

"Whatever. But I have to warn you though, the company has this monthly check on their employees, you know, just to be safe. So be prepared."

You suddenly felt quite agitated and wanted to leave. Now you had to worry about this employee check thing. You better prepare early.

"Kris? It's getting late and I think I should head back. Don't do anything dumb when I leave." you stood up.

"Noona wait! Can't you play basketball with me?" he asked.

"No, I at anything related with balls," a erted thought comes to your mind. "play by yourself."

"I just wanted to play with someone lame not challenging. If I really wanted to play i'd call Zitao."

That's it, i'm out.

"Oh wait, I have a deal. If you play with me, you can ask me anything about Super Junior."

Anything with 'Super' and 'Junior' needs no hesitation from you.

"ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : Hello darlings~

Should've been a longer chapter, but if I continued, it might be the longest chapter evah. So much on them playing basketball and skinship.

I already wrote half of the next chapter, so it might be a double update I guess?

Thanks for reading &&& I really appreciate all the comments, subscribes and upvotes!

I'm a shy person, so I don't say much to anyone. I'm sorry~

사랑해 !

 

*frantically waves at you*