Take Off

Doctor , Please

"YAH! IS THIS SOME SORT OF ZOO?!"

Soomi's nagging/screaming can be heard from the end of the corridor. You and Maeri slowly peeked into EXO-K's dorm. Yikes, it was a mess. Clothes everywhere, candies on the floor, fan gifts in the kitchen. You did not want to pack with them. But Maeri thought otherwise.

"Airu-yah, let's go help them. Look, they're not even packing. They're procrastinating." Maeri said restlessly. 

"No,no,no. You can go help those monsters if you want. I'll just watch at the corner here." You pushed Maeri inside and stood at the corner of the living room awkwardly. Maeri helped Baekhyun with his bag, both grinning joyfully while they decide which shirt should Baekhyun bring. You couldn't help but smile at how cute they looked. 

"Noona, which underwear should I bring? The black one or the one with Squidward on it?" Sehun asked mischievously.

"Sehun, aren't you embarrassed showing undies to your noona like this? Aish, I can't believe you're-"

"Oh Sehun! Why are you holding up my underwear in front of noona?!" Kai exclaimed from the other side of the room. You shook your head in disbelief. Sehun simply showed his innocent smile and said, "Thanks for the help, noona! I owe you one," 

Aigoo, this brat. He just wanted to annoy Kai.  You thought silently. You saw Kai and Sehun running around the dorm, with a few underwear flying around.

"I know you secretly want to join us too, am I right?" You hear Kris' familliar voice on your right. This guy seems to appear whenever he wants, what a creep, you wondered.

"No, i'm fine looking around, with all this mess." You muttered, moving a few steps away from him after remembering his invasion to your apartment yesterday."Why are you here,anyway? I'm sure you need to pack too." 

"We always check on EXO-K first, they get distracted so easily. Then, only EXO-M start packing. Come along later noona, we'll show you how real men pack their bags."  He said confidently.

"Tch, as if. We'll see, Kris." 

 

 

Finally, after two hours of horrible packing at EXO-K's, all of you continued the fiasco at EXO-M's dorm. 

"Right, here we are. Peasants, let's start packing!" Chen yelled gleefully. You and Maeri went into the dorm slowly. Anticipating a clean and spotless dorm, after all the bragging they did earlier.

"OH MY GOD! DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN?!" You heard Soomi boomed inside. 

As soon as you stepped inside, you laughed heartily. So much for 'real men' 

"Ladies, we need to help these poor boys. Hurry up and choose your man!" Soomi grunted at the boys. 

Without hesitation, you ran to Xiumin's bags. He was the only one that's clean compared to the rest. "Noona! You're helping me, right? Come here," Xiumin pulled you to sit next to him. "I am definitely not going to let you touch my stuff. You shouldn't do anymore work, just help me decide which shirt I should bring." 

You nodded slowly. This boy knows how to impress noonas.

"Ah! Before that, I'm sorry if I offended you the other day. I hope you're okay." Xiumin gave your shoulder a tight squeeze and continued packing happily.

After a while, you felt kind of useless as Xiumin was good at arranging and packing his stuff. You felt like a nuisance, with your lame jokes and attempts to help him pack. 

"Airu-yah, you don't have to help Xiumin hyung. Come help this gorilla instead."  Chanyeol pulled the hood of your jacket.

"Chanyeol! How dare you call me informally and kidnap me after that." You fumed. "No need for formalities noona, we're best friends now, right?" Chanyeol giggled. "Here we are, this hopeless gorilla and his mom."

You saw Kris scolding Tao mercilessly. "No Tao! You are not bringing that along! It's only a few days, look at your bag!" 

Tao was going to bring 4 bags full off unnecessary things he thought he 'might' need during their schedule in Shanghai. But Kris always made sure to watch Tao pack everytime they had a schedule overseas. This boy would pack everything, even Kai's puppies if he could.

"Noona, he's tormenting me! Kidnap him, please," Tao pleaded with you to take Kris away. 

"No i'm not! I'm helping him. Tormenting is not my style. Come and help me," Kris defended himself.

You thought for a while. Who were you going to side? "I'm sorry I have to do this, but, KRIS YOU HAVE TO GO."

You knew it was impossible for you to kidnap Kris alone, so you had to call backup. You held on to Kris' freakishly long, sturdy arm as long as you could before calling help, "You guys! Noona needs help over here!"

As expected, without even asking, the other members came to the rescue and charged at Kris. They didn't even bother what was happening, they just wanted to bully their hyung.

"THIS IS NOT THE END!" Kris shouted dramatically at you and Tao.

 

 

Where in the world am i suppose to sit? Where's Soomi unnie when I need her...

You were silently panicking ( if that made any sense ), you've always been in economy class and this was your first time in business class. Why are the seats huge? Am I even allowed in here?  You were alone right now. All the other stylists and coordis left earlier. Only you, Soomi and a few of the members were left. And eventhough you hated it when the members were being noisy and embarrassing, now more than ever, you wished they were here to help you out.

"Can I help you, miss?" A good-looking flight attendant asked. You started to sweat nervously. Damn it, why did your social anxiety kick in right now?

"No, it's okay, she's with me," You saw Kris emerging from the seat behind. "She got a little lost,"  He pulled you to sit on the seat next to him. "You're welcome." He smirked and continued reading the in-flight magazine.

Your face flushed red and you stared elsewhere, avoiding any sort of eye contact with him.

But you realised there was no way you could avoid Kris for 2 whole hours, trapped in this plane, with his huge body next to you.

You sighed in frustration.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : I'M SORRY *CRIES*

have some Suho

and our weird galaxy hyung

and cutie Minseok