Back In Seoul

Doctor , Please

“Why did you-” You couldn’t finish your sentence. Heck, you couldn’t even look at him now. His stare was making you feel uncomfortable.

“Ah, I’m so sleepy,” Kris yawned. “You shouldn’t steal my blanket in the middle of the night.” He turned to face the other side. You sighed. I guess he was just embarrassed. You turned to face Sehun and tried to sleep for the next few hours.

 

 

You felt a poke on your shoulder. “Maybe it’s just the wind.”

Then you felt something poke your stomach, but decided to ignore it.

And now something was poking your . You were wide awake now. “STOP POKING, WILL YOU?!”

You rubbed your eyes and saw Kyungsoo and Kai with a startled look on their faces. “W-W-What time is it?” You stuttered. Kai and Kyungsoo laughed at your disorganized self. “It’s 9. We’re leaving soon, you better hurry up!” Kai said energetically.

Your eyes widened. You had to go back to your room to pack everything. You stood up and walked towards the door hurriedly. A bit too quickly, you failed to notice Kris was still sleeping on the floor. You accidentally tripped his long legs and fell flat on the floor.

“Who is this?” He said drowsily. You immediately stood up and ran towards the door. On your way out, you could hear Luhan shouting, “Thanks for waking up the sloth, noona!”

 

 

 

 

“Finally, some alone time.”

You boarded the plane with EXO and some of the staff members and thankfully, no one was sitting next to you. You couldn’t wait to get home and sleep for another few hours before going to the hospital for your night duty.

“Can I sit here?” A girl, probably a few years younger than you, asked. “Sure.” You answered blankly. She did look a bit familiar, but you’ve seen a lot of faces, maybe she was a patient before? Usually, strangers would never want to sit next to you, thanks to your face. She must be really brave. Or desperate.

“I hope you won’t get freaked out with what I’ll do for the next few hours.” She warned you with an angelic smile.

“Uh, okay?” She might be a serial killer or something. Act cool and ignore her.

Slowly, she took something out of her bag. You gulped. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to sit alone.

“Click”

You sighed. A camera. And for a second there, I thought she was some psycho.

“Oh, it came out well!”

She was trying really hard to hide the small camera from others. But to you, it was so obvious. You wanted to warn the boys or maybe inform the flight attendant, but decided to just stay quiet. She did look a bit aggressive despite her weak exterior.

At the end of the flight, she smiled and thanked you for keeping your mouth shut. I’d rather sit next to Kris again than her.

Sehun walked towards you and confidently said, “I’ll protect you at the exit, noona!”

You chuckled, “Please, I’m now famous for accepting gifts to give you guys. Maybe I need to protect you.”

“Ah, you were the one that sat with me in the plane right? You left something in the plane! I guess we were too busy talking to notice!” The girl from earlier suddenly pushed you away from Sehun and was standing in between you two.

“Talking? I don’t think we were chatting. I have everything with me.” You said defensively.

“Oh, really? Then I guess this is someone else’s!” She smiled at Sehun and touched him lightly at the shoulder. Sehun smiled back uncomfortably. “Actually, we need to stay with the manager now. Uhh, be careful on your way back. Thanks for taking care of our doctor noona.” He pulled you back to walk with the rest of the members. “I’ve seen her a couple of times before. She’s really rich but kept on asking Kris to buy her stuff. We can’t mess with her.”

You nodded. You’ve seen a few girls hang out outside the apartment or the company building. But since Sehun mentioned Kris,

Maybe she was the girl that Kris was going to kiss?

 

 

“Beep beep.”

You woke up immediately to the sound coming from your phone. “It’s 8 already?” You sighed. For the first time, you wanted to sleep for another 18 hours. It was hard to stay focused if your old lazy self came back. You definitely needed tea, or maybe coffee.

You left your apartment in a hurry to buy coffee before going to the hospital. There was a really famous coffee shop near the hospital but it was always crowded. But today, it was exceptionally crowded. You tried to peek through the window, but a group of girls were blocking your way.

Wait, a group of girls? You thought suspiciously. You looked around and saw even more school girls with their cameras and smartphones.

In the midst of being squashed pushed by the girls outside the shop, you saw Xiumin and Luhan coming out with their coffees.

“Xiumin! Luhan!”

Somehow, you were dragged along with the group of fans following Xiumin and Luhan. “Guys, let me out of here, I need to get to work!” Obviously, they ignored you, their main focus was the two boys with their coffees.

“WILL YOU MOVE? I’M NOT A FAN!”

Everyone, including Xiumin and Luhan, looked at you. Realizing that it was a huge mistake to say that, you slowly tried to make your way out from the crowd, hoping none of the fans were going to kill you. But they did push you, really hard.

“Ah, no pushing please, let the poor noona out.” Xiumin ran towards you and helped you out from the crowd of girls. “Are you going to the hospital? We should send you.”

“Yes, but you guys should go back, I’m going to buy coffee.” You said timidly. The fans made you feel really intimidated.

Luhan offered his coffee and you were sure the fans were mentally stabbing you now. “We’ll send you, don’t worry. You’re our staff, they wouldn’t do anything bad to you.”

You nodded. You could hear the fans whispering.

“Oh, she’s their doctor.”

“I saw her at the airport once. You remember her, right?”

“Yeah, she’s the old one.”

Luhan laughed hearing the last statement. You shot him a glance and he laughed even louder, causing the fans to make more ahjumma jokes.

“Finally, we’re here. Thanks boys, get home safe.” You waved at them.

“Wait!” Xiumin shouted. “Don’t forget your coffee,” He gave you his cappuccino. “For my number one fan.” He winked.

You blushed, still embarrassed from your stupid confession in Shanghai. Now it’s a bit hard to change his perception of me, you thought, seeing him walk away with Luhan.

He’ll only see me as his fan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : Still here! ^^

I'm still thinking of how to end the last chapter before I go. 

Thanks for reading! <3