Let's End With Tea

Doctor , Please

"Package?!" They pulled you into the lift before you try to escape.

"What is happening?! Why are you here? Are you sick?" You shot them with questions nonstop.

"Airu, would you please shut up? We need to bring you to a certain place at a certain time." Sehun said with a serious expression. "It's gonna be fun, don't worry!" Baekhyun tried to reassure you.

You nodded. You had to admit, you missed this sort of chaos with the boys. I'll play along just this once, you thought and jumped into the van with them.

 

 

 

 

"We're here! The hyungs will take care of you now!" Tao pushed you out of the van. You were now outside a huge mall. Why in the world am I here?

Without warning, now they handed you over to Lay, Xiumin, Suho and Chen.

"Airu! Come with us now!" Lay greeted you with his angelic smile.

"Okay, so I'm handling the dress. Lay should be in charge of hair and make up. Suho, you go find shoes and accessories. Chen....just make sure she doesn't run away." Xiumin said hurriedly.

"What?" You tried to get some sort of explanation, but at this point the boys were running in different directions and ignored you completely. You had to follow Lay for hair and make up.

Now you're starting to understand what's happening.

I have a date.

You started to sweat nervously because you knew who was your date.

"No! Stop looking so worried! Smile!" Lay gestured and showed you his smile. "I know how to smile, Lay." You laughed.

"I know you don't want to look too fancy, so I won't overdo it. If it was up to Suho....man, you don't even want to know." Lay continued to tell you about Xiumin's ideas and how Chen had no fashion sense at all. "Hello? I'm right here! I'm her guard remember?" He shouted defensively.

"Lay, I think you should stop talking, you might spill more stuff than intended." Chen winked at you.

"Fine, fine," Lay surrendered. "I think she's done now, let's take her to Xiumin!" He continued.

 

 

 

 

"What, what, what?" You were shocked seeing Xiumin carrying about a dozen different outfits.

"Hurry, try this on." He handed to you all of it before you could protest.

You tried outfit number 1, then the next one and the other one.

Everytime you came out of that fitting room, all they would do is give you a disapproving look on their faces.

"This is not working hyung, she doesn't know which one to choose." Chen whispered to Xiumin.

By the 12th outfit, you were extremely frustrated. Why is it always like this when I need to pick an important outfit?

"You know what, why don't we just-"

"Wait. Just wait here." Xiumin interrupted before you could finish your sentence. He ran out of the store with a grin on his face.

 

After 15 minutes he came back with a bag along with Suho behind him.

"Try these. Suho bought the shoes and necklace already too."

You looked into the bag and saw a navy blue jersey dress. You smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Ahh, as expected of Xiumin. He knows how to do this kind of thing." Luhan said.

Suho, Xiumin, Lay and Chen were now handing you over (or pass the baton according to Chen) to Luhan, Kai, Chanyeol and D.O.

"Let's go now." D.O said while looking at the time. "We're still early, no worries." Chanyeol said. They practically pulled you into the van before you could say your goodbye to Xiumin.

"Where are we heading to?" You asked.

All four of them looked at you nervously and pretend not to hear your question.

"Hello? Am I a wall? Answer your noona!" Maybe your noona powers would make them spill the beans, but unfortunately, they awkwardly continued their conversation, totally ignoring you.

"We're almost there." Kai tried to reassure you.

You looked outside the window, and saw the familiar neighbourhood of where you used to stay. So many memories with Kris.

The van stopped abruptly in front of a familiar playground.

"Hyung, he said Park X right?" D.O. asked. Luhan nodded, he opened the door. You stepped out of the van anxiously.

"Well, this is where we're suppose to leave you. All the best!" Chanyeol gave your shoulder a reassuring squeeze before closing the van door shut.

You watched the van drove away. They left you with practically no information besides the few hints throughout the day.

Date, Kris.

Only those two words made sense now.

 

 

 

 

You walked towards the swing set. Your heart dropped when you saw no one there.

"I guess i'll have to do the waiting now."

You remembered being super tired that day with a tea drink in each hand and seeing him sitting stiffly at the swing. It was supposed to be an apology meeting since both of you were being absolute jerks to each other back then.

"It seems like a thousand years ago, right?" A familiar voice interrupted your thoughts.

You knew who it was immediately, without even looking up. Suddenly you felt embarrassed for dressing up and trying to look pretty. You couldn't face him after all this while.

"Hey, your tea." He handed you a tea drink. "Now i'm gonna drink Oolong and you're getting green tea."

You finally looked up and grinned at him. "Whoa, didn't expect you to be this happy to see me." You stood up and hugged him before he could say anything else that would embarrass you.

He sighed, "I miss you too, Airu."

 

 

 

 

"Be my girlfriend."

WHAT?!  

You thought this was just going to be a date. Just a date, nothing more. After not seeing him for two months, what made him drop this bomb?!

"So?" He looked at you hopefully. Your hesitation made Kris feel even more nervous. The drizzling did not help with the situation he was in now. Sure, it was nice meeting you, and that was all he wanted to do, to meet you. But after seeing you, it made him ask something that he probably shouldn't. You could see how uncomfortable you look.

"Uh, look, I know you need time and all. I don't really plan on being your boyfriend either,so why not we just say our goodbyes now, okay?" Kris stood up.

"Wait!" You stopped him. "Can't we play basketball with me?" You asked.

"What? No, it's going to rain." He protested.

"I just wanted to play with someone lame, not challenging. If I wanted to really play, i'd call Zitao."

Kris smiled. Those were the exact words I said back then.

"I have a deal." You paused.

"If you play with me, i'll be yours forever."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : 

And this is how my first fic ends!!!!!

Thank you so so so much for sticking by me all this while and for the endless support!

All the comments really helped!!!

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Hopefully, i'll see you guys real soon with a new fic!

Thanks again!!!! and i'm sorry for the delays and broken promises!