Realization

Doctor , Please

 “Airu-ssi, the boys are leaving in 15 minutes. Where are you?”

You dropped your pen. You looked at the schedule on your table. After the schedule in Shanghai, the boys had a break for one week from promotions.

How did one week pass by so quickly?

You took your kit and left the apartment in a hurry. “Whoa, relax you still have some time left before the van leaves.”

You turned and saw Kris, looking at you with his sleepy eyes. “Did you grow taller in a week? You look so different, I must’ve not seen you in a while.”

He’s right. We haven’t seen each other in a week, you thought.

“Let’s walk down together.” Kris suggested. You nodded, you sort of miss him after a week. Just his teasing and lame jokes, nothing more.

You wanted to be comfortable and normal around him, but the things he’s been doing to you lately, made you feel confused and weird…inside. You tried to fantasize Siwon, your bias from Super Junior or Eric, your bias from Shinhwa, whenever any weird thoughts of Kris came to mind.

And you even tried to fantasize about Xiumin, but that just made your thoughts even more confusing.

You were worried if you might, just maybe, fall for Kris. After that experience with your first love, you wanted to escape from any relationships in the real world and stick with your one-sided infatuation with Korean men.

The gossip session between Tao and Sehun was pretty peculiar too. Maybe Kris has a thing for you? Or he was just playing around?

You looked at him, with his cold facial expression. Maybe not…

He sighed. “You don’t have to make it so obvious, you know? Stop staring at my beautiful face, I just woke up.”

“I don’t there’s anything wrong if I stared at your face. Why, are you embarrassed?” You teased. It was embarrassing whenever Kris caught you staring at him, but with Kris, your competitive side naturally comes out.

He suddenly stopped walking. You almost bumped into him. He turned to you and bent down so both of your faces were at the same level. “Do I look embarrassed?”

His face was really close, and your cheeks were burning. You pushed him away, “Kris, we’re outside, you can’t do this, fans will go crazy.”

“Don’t worry, the fans love you. They can give their gifts for us to you,” He smirked. “And, they think you’re much older than us and must be engaged or something.”

“I’m not much older than you guys. I’m still in my 20’s. But it’s a good thing they think I’m engaged.” You said confidently.

“You should be worried. You’re at an age where you’re supposed to have a fiancé.”

You glared at Kris. “Whatever, I’m happy with my patients. They’re all my boyfriends.” You twirled around him happily.

“Don’t do that, you don’t look cute.”  Kris said expressionlessly. You sulked and left Kris to sit with Lay and Kyungsoo who were waiting for the van too.

“I wish I was your patient too. I want to see your cute side all the time.” Kris muttered to himself, looking at you talking to Lay happily.

 

 

You watched the boys perform on stage. No matter how many times you’ve seen them perform, it was still amusing to you.  

“Enjoy it while you can, kiddo. They’ll be finishing their promotions soon.” Soomi said gloomily. It was rare to see Soomi this gloomy, but you knew what she was feeling. After they finish promoting, the company won’t be needing your help anymore. And as for Soomi, she’ll have to come up with new styles and designs for their next concept.

In a few weeks, you’ll be studying and working at the hospital 24/7 again. You should just enjoy the time left with the boys and Soomi.

“Good work everyone!” Soomi shouted. She loved doing that after each schedule.

“Staff members, we’ll be having a meeting right after this. There’s something we need to discuss regarding the boys’ schedule for the next few weeks.” The manager reminded.

You sighed.

 

 

“Okay, so this week will be full of music and radio shows only. There’s 4 music shows left after today, and 3 radio shows. One with all 12, and the other two with only 3 members.”

Everyone listened attentively and wrote down whatever that was needed. You had to bring the same stuff to every schedule, so you were the most relaxed compared to the other staff members.

“Next week, Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun will be camping for that new variety show for a night. Schedule starts 5 pm and ends the next day at 10 am. After that, at noon, Xiumin and Tao will be guests for that food channel.”

You couldn’t wait to see Kris go camping. Seeing him sleep outside in a tent should be interesting.

“Then, the following week, music shows as usual, and two fan signing events outside of Seoul,” He cleared his throat. “And the final week, goodbye stages only. But we’ll be having a 3-day break before their last stage.”

“Let’s work hard for the few weeks we have left. Then, I’ll be seeing all of you again for the repackage album and year-end concerts we have.” He grunted. “Thank you.”

You realized they might not be hiring you again for their next promotions. After all, you’re just their temporary doctor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : HIIII YOU GUYS! I just got back from camp, i'll be home for 3 days, I have an interview for university tomorrow!

I haven't prepared at all, and I only have 3 days to catch up with kpop :(

I wish I could write more! T_T

Thanks for reading! <3