Baffled

Doctor , Please

“Airu!”

Soomi's shrill voice woke you up immediately. Your head was pounding and the disoraganized room made it worse. Soomi was busy packing her belongings to notice your perplexed expression.

“I thought we were going back tomorrow? What happened?” You asked with your husky morning voice.

“I need to do something back in Seoul. I'm sorry I have to leave early,” She said apologetically. “Well, I don't think you'll miss me or anything after what happened yesterday...”

“Yesterday? Did something-” You tried to recall yesterday's events. But everything was foggy and you weren't sure if it was a dream or if it really did happen.

“You keep on saying your friend Maeri is a flirt, but girl, you're a sly fox too.” Soomi winked before giving you a hug and walked towards the door with her heavy luggage.

“Do you need some help? I can change now and follow you to the airport.” You suggested enthusiastically.

“It's okay, Chanyeol's helping me. Take it slow today, okay? You should read the piece of paper on the table first before you do anything stupid again.” She opened the door and you saw Chanyeol waiting outside. He looked at you apologetically.

“I hope you're okay. Sorry if things got out of hand yesterday.” Chanyeol muttered.

“Ah, i'm fine. Don't worry. Make sure Soomi is safe and protect her from impulse buying at the airport!”

Before Soomi could protest, you hugged her and closed the door.

 

 

That was weird. Why did I hug her? Hugging is not my style.

It was 2 in the afternoon and you were having lunch alone at a restaurant outside the hotel. You haven't read what was written on the paper yet, but from the handwriting, you knew it was not from Soomi. Curiosity won, you had to read it now while eating. Hopefully, whatever that's written won't make you choke.

 

Since you're being such a mess tonight, I thought I should write these down ( because i'm such an amazing guy)

 

☆ You got kidnapped

☆ All of us played Kyungsoo's game

☆ You drank a lot of the deadly drinks ( it's because you at the game, okay? it's not like we planned it or something...)

☆ You were drunk

☆ Me, being the responsible guy, suggested we should stop the game

☆ You confessed your undying love to Xiumin

☆ And you said a lot of unnecessary stuff about me

☆ You talked about your past, the whole 'promising future in the fashion industry' and the guy you had a crush on

☆ I sent you back

☆ And I gave you a kiss on the cheek

 

You're welcome.

 

 

You folded the paper carefully. Even though the person didn’t write his name, you knew it was Kris who wrote this. Is this all true? Did you really blab about yourself in front of EXO? It can’t be, Kris must be lying. You knew it was Xiumin who wanted to stop the game, so Kris is definitely lying right now.

But then again, you remembered the kiss too.

“Wait. Did he plan to kiss me on the cheek? Why would he write that down even before he kissed me?” You whispered to yourself.

“Are you talking to yourself now?”

“Kris, why are you here?” You quickly kept the folded paper into your bag and smiled nervously.

“Eating, of course. I’m going to sit here with you.” Both of you sat facing each other and he ate normally. You expected he would act awkward or different after yesterday, but he seems fine around you.

“Why are you staring? You think I’d act weird after what you did yesterday?” He asked suddenly.

“What I did? Yah, you were the one that kissed me on the cheek.”

“So? It’s not a big deal, everyone does that. You’re the one getting all worked up earlier talking about your past. That was just a comforting kiss. Don’t get any weird ideas.” Kris reasoned.

“I didn’t say th-”

“Anyways, we’re going shopping soon. We’ll be waiting outside your room in an hour.” Kris interrupted you and continued eating his meal.

I should tag along. Who else would take me shopping in Shanghai? And I need to explain to them about my weird behaviour yesterday. 

With a grunt, you stood up and left the restaurant (and Kris ) in a hurry.

 

 

 

“Shopping in Shanghai? Airu, you hate shopping.” Maeri called as soon as you got back to your room. “Hate is such a strong word. Let’s just say I have better things to do.” You retaliated. “Whatever, just make sure you buy something cute for me since you’re not going to buy anything for yourself.” Maeri said sarcastically. “Yes, I will. I’m hanging up now, bye.”

 You flung yourself onto the bed. “What should I wear?” You muttered to yourself.

“WE’RE HERE!”

You jump out of bed immediately. Has it been an hour already? You changed in a hurry, forgetting to fix your hair or applying any light makeup. “I’m ready!”

You opened the door to see their shocked faces at seeing what a mess you were.

“Noona, we’re giving you a makeover.” Suho said confidently. The members pushed you back inside and started searching for brushes, hair spray, and any beauty product they could find.

“I don’t have a lot of those beauty products or anything like that.” You said hesitantly. “Relax, this is not our first time. We’ve done this so many times.” Sehun reassured you. “Really? I think this is our fir-” Chen covered Baekhyun’s mouth instantly before he could finish his sentence. You looked at them suspiciously and decided to just stay quiet. You were still embarrassed about what happened the night before, but the boys seemed unaffected.

“And we’re done! You’re so lucky, I bet thousands of girls would want a makeover from Sehun.”

You looked in the mirror and realized that it wasn’t much different from the mess you were earlier, but it was definitely much better. You only had to get used to the huge amount of facial products they applied on your face.

“Thanks guys, you did a great job.”

“You’re welc- Wait, why are you so nice today?” Suho asked with a doubtful look on his face.

“Maybe because she’s embarrassed of what she said yesterday.” Sehun blurted. Chen slapped the back of Sehun’s head.

“No, I just feel really bad about all the stupid stuff I said yesterday. I’m really sorry.” You apologized timidly.

“It’s okay, you can’t keep on bottling your emotions,” Suho said thoughtfully. “It’s late already; we should meet up with the members now.” 

 

 

Somehow, you ended up shopping with EXO K while EXO M searched for a restaurant that’s willing to put up with 12 grown men with different personalities and a confused looking doctor. Instead of the boys forcing you to buy things like everyone else did when you go shopping, EXO K was a whole different experience.

“Is this okay? Am I too short for this?”

“Blue or red?”

“Would girls like this?”

They wouldn’t stop asking your opinion for almost everything. You felt really happy, because this was your forte. You could style and shop for others, but not for yourself. Throughout the whole shopping session, they didn’t even bring up or asked what happened last night, so you were extremely pleased.

“Finally, dinner.” Tao had texted Baekhyun the location of the restaurant and the boys practically ran like they’ve never heard of food before, leaving you behind.

 

“You’re finally here.” Kai said innocently.

“Thanks for waiting up guys.” You mumbled bitterly.

Dinner was not a peaceful event with EXO. All of them must’ve been really hungry to eat like that. You tried to advise them to eat slowly but it seems like they won’t be slowing down. You gave each of them indigestion medicine for tonight.

“You’ll be staying in our room tonight, right?” Luhan asked. I can’t even make eye contact with Kris and Xiumin without cringing, no way am I staying there.

“I don’t think so, I’ll be fine sleeping alone.”

“Well I guess we need to do this again.”

You furrowed your eyebrows. “Do what again?”

“Suho hyung, you’ll pay. We’ll take her back now.”

Tao and Lay held your arms tight again and you reluctantly followed them back to their suite again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : The next chapter will be the last of Shanghai, I promiseeee (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Thanks for reading! You guys are the best <3