Goodbye Seoul

Doctor , Please

“Fansign event today! Fansign event today!”

You woke up startled by the shrill voice of Soomi, probably waking up every other innocent soul in the apartment. It's the second week already eh? You reminded yourself. Just a few more events from these boys, and then you're free. 

You grinned at the thought of moving in with Maeri again and away from the rowdy boys. Just a week ago, you were sad about leaving the boys, but after that certain closet incident, the whole hopes and dreams of being forever with the boys just disappeared.

 

 

 

 

Ah, so this is why you couldn't join me for ice cream.” Xiumin's voice was shaky and he couldn't look at you in the eye. He picked up his ice cream cone and wiped the floor with his shirt.

T-This is not what it looks like. I mean, I was just looking for my bag and a fan came in, so we had to hide in the closet until she left.” 

Kris nodded in agreement. 

Xiumin just smiled. It's okay, you don't have to explain yourselves. You better get going Airu.” He stood up and left, slamming the door to his room shut.

I think I'll just go now.

 

 

 

 

You snapped back to reality. The whole situation just ended awkwardly like that. You and Kris were still cool ( cool as in exchanging weird smiles and awkward glances ) but things with Xiumin never got better. You decided to just stay away from him until your job ends.

Soomi slammed on the door. “Doctor-ssi, you're going to be late!” 

You replied sarcastically, “Soomi, you better get dressed or you'll be late.”

You heard Soomi mumbling to herself and hurriedly ran back to her room. You laughed, “That woman, i'll definitely miss her.”

 

 

 

 

“Woah, I had no idea this place existed. Why are we doing a fansign here?” Baekhyun asked curiously. Sehun shook his head, “This is our hideout.” Obviously we'll be doing the fansign in town.

“This place is so pretty~” Baekhyun exclaimed. He was right, the place was amazing. Just outside town, a small village was nearby. There were only a few houses and stalls. Majority of the population were elders and they couldn't care less about EXO.

You walked along a path that circled the village. Suddenly you felt a tap on the shoulder. 

You turned to see Xiumin with a flower in his hands. “I come in peace,” he smiled. “Please forgive me.” 

You chuckled. “I should be sorry.” 

“Can I walk with you?” He asked nervously. You nodded. 

He glanced at you several times. He looks like he wanted to tell you something.

“Spill it Xiumin.” Just say it.

He cleared his throat. “I liked you. I really did. I care about you a lot and hoped you'd feel the same way. But from that day, I realised that it was never going to happen.”

You didn't know what to say, you were astonished by this sudden revelation. “I liked you too Xiumin. A long time ago.” You paused, “But why did you say that it was never going to happen?”

“Because of Kris. I realised nothing could seperate both of you. Enemies, friends, lovers, both of you would gravitate towards each other no matter what relationship it is.”

He continued, “I've seen this many times, and I don't want anyone to get hurt if I interfered.” He smiled, “Don't look so shocked. I'm sure both of you will do fine.”

“GUYS! WE NEED TO GO NOW!” Sehun shouted. 

You ran first, a staff member can't arrive later than EXO. 

Sehun puts his arm around Xiumin's shoulder. “Hyung, didn't I tell you not to mess with my OTP?”

“Brat. You don't have to worry about me now. It's all up to your OTP now.” Xiumin shook his head. You wondered what was going on in the maknae's head. He must have a lot of time to have OTPs.

 

 

 

 

“Ahhh, one schedule done! I can’t believe we have only two weeks left before we wrap things up.” Suho sulked.

You walked around the quaint village and wish you could stay here forever. You walked around the path again, this time with Kris.

“Let’s just hide here?”

You rolled your eyes. “Sure, let’s leave all our responsibilities and just move here.” Kris sighed. He took out his phone and checked his schedule.

“We have a 3-day break next week right?” He asked. You nodded.

“Let’s go out then.”

You didn’t oppose. You thought it would be a good last memory with Kris. “Sure. Where?”

Kris widened his eyes. “Really? You’re not saying no?!” He pumped his fist into the air. “I’ll call you on the day itself!” He ran back to the other members and asked for everyone’s opinions, taking down notes on something.

You wondered, but decided to just let him be.

 

 

 

 

The  phone rang. 

You hurriedly answer it, hoping it'd be Kris. 

"Airu! We need your address." 

"Hmm, mom? You should at least say hi first, yknow. And why do you need my address?" You asked curiously. It was pretty weird your parents called you out of the blue. 

"We'll be sending some stuff to your place. Can we at least do that?"

"Of course, i'm on a 3-day break anyway, so, I'll be at home waiting for that special package."

"You're on a 3-day break? That's great!" Your mom sounded excited, which was very unusual.

The call ended after you gave her your address. It was only the first day of the break, but you felt like it's been forever wating for Kris' call. You hoped he wouldn't have the date up to the last minute. You had a bad feeling about your parents....

 

 

 

 

The phone rang again the next day. You were lazing around watching a Japanese drama with sweatpants and a very old shirt on. 

You answered after two rings. 

"Yes, Kris?" 

"Keep the ingredients in your fridge." He said blankly.

"What ingredients?" You looked around the apartment. Obviously, you had no food around except for some instant ramen. 

"Just open the door, you'll see it." And he hung up immediately.

You ran to the door and opened it. Two grocery bags full of ingredients were outside your door. 

Hmph, don't tell me we're having our date here.

A few hours later, Maeri and Soomi barged into your apartment. 

"You guys should really knock first."

"Soomi, I told you, she's always like this when she's on break."

"Yes, now I believe you. Can we actually save her in 3 hours." Soomi said sympathetically.

"Save me? 3 hours? Where?" You asked, obviously confused.

Soomi and Maeri pulled you out of the apartment and drove you to the nearest shopping mall. Suddenly you felt really self conscious. You were still in sweatpants and your old Indiana Jones shirt. 

You asked Soomi and Maeri what this was all about. 

"For your date, duhh. It's in 3 hours!" Maeri answered.

"But Kris didn't say anything." 

"We're telling you now. So you better use this time wisely." Soomi laughed.

You gulped. "If that's the case, then both of you NEED to help me. I mean, I can't style others, but not myself, i'm bad at shopping."

Maeri nodded. "I know that silly, that's why we're here."

You felt slightly relieved. You had no idea what Kris would like to see you wearing. 

 

 

 

 

"Airu, you have 20 minutes left, we need to go! Just buy anything, please."

Maeri and Soomi were restless, they wanted you to find the perfect dress, but instead you helped them pick out their outfits. "I can't help it, it just looks so good on you!" You couldn't resist your inner passion for styling.

"Wait, try this." Soomi said seriously and handed you a dress.

You came out and Maeri nudged Soomi, "This is it. We'll buy this one!" 

You looked in the mirror. Wow, it's not that bad.

"Okay ladies, let's move!"

There was 5 minutes left before 6.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) :

*screams* 

Thanks for reading everyone! :)

(ノ≧∇≦)ノ ┫ ゜・∵。

No GIF because idk what to GIF lol.