Shanghai 1

Doctor , Please

"Thank you for flying with us. Hope you had a comfortable flight."

You gave the flight attendant a bitter smile. Was she being sarcastic? She knew how much you suffered for the past 2 hours next to Kris Wu. You glared at him, and he smiled innocently at you. "What did I do wrong?" he mouthed. 

As soon as you reached inside, you asked for directions. With the amount of fangirls outside, you were overwhelmed and didn't know where to exit. It was too noisy and people were just shoving each other in the crowded airport.

"Whoa, you can actually talk? So you're not just a face after all.." Kris teased you from behind. You decided to ignore Kris, if you did anything in front of the fangirls right now, you might get killed from all the teenage rage.

You saw Soomi running towards you. "Hurry up kids! Their rehearsal is in a few hours. Manager won't stop calling me. Why in the world did he leave me in charge?!" 

You chuckled and followed Soomi hurriedly.

 

 

All of you were welcomed with deafening screams of fangirls. You didn't expect Kris or EXO to be popular internationally, but then again, you were an international fan yourself. 

"Can you give this to him please?"

"Oh his hands are full. Can you hold this for him?"

"Look! She can give this to our oppas. Will you pass these to him?"

After a few minutes, you were Kris' official gift carrier. You felt exploited doing all of this, it's not part of your job. But after one of his fangirls gave you pearl milk tea and a few bars of chocolate, you thought this wasn't so bad after all.

"Having fun are we?" Kris mumbled as all of you were waiting for manager outside.

"How do you manage? With all the pushing and endless gifts, you still manage to smile, wave and even talk to them." You always wondered his patience towards fans, especially since he's very impatient towards you.

"I don't get to see them often, and they came all the way to the airport. How could I be mad at them?"

You sat silently. You didn't know how to answer back or argue with him on that. You couldn't possibly say that you were worried he might get hurt in a sea of fans, no way, you had your enormous pride.

Instead, you continued to eat your chocolate until the van arrived.

 

 

"Okay, rehearsal time! Places!"

Right after the airport, you went to the hotel, then straight to the concert venue. You were thankful that Soomi was your roommate for the night. The other coordinators and staff that came earlier had already chose their roommates, leaving you and Soomi out.

You watched EXO rehearse alone. The others were busy preparing their outfits, makeups, microphones. And all you had to do was to make sure the boys weren't limping and took their supplements. You made sure to pay extra attention to Kai and Lay that often complained about theri backs from all the intense dancing.

"Guys, that was great! Now go to hair and makeup, we're going live in a few hours." An important looking guy rushed them backstage. You followed them and saw all the chaos backstage. You tried to offer help amidst the mayhem. Stylists yelling at their needles, make-up artists cursing under their breath when one eyeliner is longer than the other. Some glared at you when you offered help, so you decided to watch at the corner of the room. 

"Airu! Come help us put on the microphones," One of the older staffs called you over. 

"Coming!" You replied enthusiastically.

"Noona, touching me again eh?" Chen said cheekily as you placed the sticky tape on his back. Man, how do you keep these wires in place? You assumed everything you did was right.

"Chen-ah, don't worry, I have no dirty intentions towards any of you after witnessing your underwear war a few days ago."  You declared.

"That? That was nothing, noona. You haven't seen us in real action yet," Chanyeol said, raising an eyebrow.

"Pshh, whatever, i'm not interested." You continued to put on their microphones with composure, fighting the inner devil in you that's dying to hug their backs, feel their muscles, and...wow your lady hormones are raging now.

"Okay guys, you're up in 5." The important looking guy said, looking even more important than a few hours ago.

Everyone left EXO to prepare before their big Shanghai stage. They were performing 3 songs, a casual Q&A session with the MCs on stage, and some fanservice towards the end. This had to be their most tiring stage yet. You and Soomi watched nervously. It had been a tiring few days, the boys might collapse anytime. You might collapse anytime. On the other hand, Maeri kept on sending you messages, asking you to take care of Baekhyun, send some photos and update her if there was anything wrong. You reassured Maeri everything was fine and sent her 20 photos of Baekhyun on stage.

 

 

"Airu-yah, wake up, we're here." Soomi nudged you hard enough to wake you up. After a long car ride, you finally reached the hotel. Soomi went straight to the hotel bar, while you were too tired to eat or do anything, went straight to your hotel room to sleep.

So much for fancy dining, i'm going to bed.

You lied down on the bed and slept without even changing. The schedule today was too hectic and tiring. You just need to sleep for a few hours.

Unfortunately, after 15 minutes of peaceful sleeping, you heard a knock on the door. Assuming it was just your imagination, you continued sleeping. Soomi has the hotel card, why would she knock?

Then the bell rang. Again. And again.

It was making you furious. You stomped to the door with a plastic bottle on your left hand. Just in case it was some weird ert.

You opened the door without hesitation. "Who dares to disturb my slumber?" You said carelessly. 

To your surprise, it was Xiumin.

"Ah, i'm so sorry. I'm clearly disturbing your sleep," Xiumin said scratching the back of his head. "We're all in Suho's room, thought we should ask if you wanted to join us, you know, since Soomi noona is at the hotel bar and you're alone." He said nervously.

"No, it's okay, you weren't disturbing anything. I just- I was sleeping. You boys go ahead." 

Damn it he had to see me in this state. Please let me just blend into this wallpaper

There was no way you were going, because firstly, you just made a fool of yourself in front of your bias and second, because you were intimidated by the fact that you'll be stuck in a hotel room with 12 good looking guys. You were comfortable with them, yes, but you were extremely timid and afraid too.

"The others knew you'll be saying that. I'm so sorry noona." Xiumin said apologetically.

"Wait, why are you saying sorry?"

 Before you could do anything else, Tao and Lay held both of your arms tight and the rest of the members carried dragged you to Suho's room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : I hope it didn't sound like the members were kidnapping her or something 

Thanks for reading, subscribing, upvote and all the feedback!

ヽ( ★ω★)ノ