Bedtime with EXO

Doctor , Please

“You know I can easily post something online about this, right?” You threatened. Chanyeol chuckled, “We know you won’t do that. You can’t even post a comment online without reading it again 20 times, or even press the send button without being paranoid.”

How could they possibly know that?

“We’re watching you~” Baekhyun said playfully. “I’m sorry, but you have to stay with us tonight!”

“Are you sure? I mean, what if someone-”

“We stayed a few nights with you before, remember? This is the same situation, don’t think about it too much. Besides, I’m sure Kris will take care of you if anything happens.” Sehun explained.

“Who said I’m going to take care of her? You kids do it yourself.” Kris protested. His face flushed with embarrassment. Sehun, that brat. I’ll get him someday.

“I can take care of her. She is my number one fan, right? Of course I need to take care of her!” Xiumin playfully wrapped his arms around your shoulder.

You felt a pang of guilt. Was it because of your ‘undying love’ confession yesterday? You didn’t want to burden anyone with all the unnecessary things you said yesterday.

“Uh, thank you, guys, but I think since everyone’s here, I should apologize for my unprofessional actions yesterday. I should get going.” You stood up and walked towards the door hurriedly.

Kris stood up immediately and grabbed your arm. “You should stay. If we felt uncomfortable we wouldn’t invite you here in the first place. We should say sorry for making you feel uncomfortable.”

His soothing voice calmed you down a little. “We’re not forcing you to talk or anything, but if you do want to talk, we’re always here with our weird deadly drinks.” You stifled a giggle. You were really surprised, how did Kris manage to change your mind?

“I told you Kris would take care of her.” Sehun smirked.

 

 

“She’s sleeping with me tonight!”

“No, she definitely wants me!”

“She needs a real man, and that man is me!”

It was late, and after a late night snack aka watching Kai eat a box of fried chicken, it was time to decide everyone’s sleeping location.

Somehow, the boys decided among themselves that you didn’t deserve a room all to yourself and had to sleep with them in the living room. And apparently, now all of them didn’t want to sleep in any of the rooms.  (After all the money spent on this suite ㅠㅠ )

“She’s not going to sleep with any of you. She’s going to that room.” Kris pointed to one of the rooms near the kitchen.

“No, I’m not. Maybe I should stay with you guys out here.” You said bravely.

“You can’t! Look at them, they’re full of raging hormones!” Kris said worriedly.

“She’ll be fine, we won’t do anything. We’re not monsters.” Chen insisted. He continued, “All you need to do is choose who’s sleeping where.”

You suddenly felt excited about this. “Okay then. From the end of the room, first is Chanyeol. Then, Baekhyun, Chen, Suho, Kyungsoo, Kai, Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Kris.”

“Whoa. I’m pretty sure you’ve thought a lot about our sleeping positions before…” Lay muttered. “Anyway, where are you going to sleep?”

“You guys should decide.”

“Sleep with us!” Tao and Sehun pulled you to sleep in between them. “Yeay! You can't take her anymore. Goodnight losers!”

And with that, it was decided you would be sleeping with the maknaes tonight. It was stuffy enough with their huge body frames, but now they were whispering in the dark. You pretended you were sleeping soundly to eavesdrop accidentally listen their conversation.

“Tao, is it true what you said earlier? About the whole Kris carrying her to the bedroom thing?”

“Of course, I wouldn’t lie about these things. I saw it with my own eyes. I told you he likes her.”

“It’s quite obvious for us guys to notice, but I’m sure she has no clue.”

“I know! Look at her now, she’s all vulnerable and defenseless with that blank face she has on all the time.”

“If it’s like this… You know what we have to do, right?”

“Sehun-ah, we have to help both of them. These two are the worst flirts around. And we can’t let noona like another weirdo that’ll hurt her again. Deal?”

“Deal.”

Both of them giggled like excited school girls. You tried to hold in your laugh, they’re definitely acting like school girls with all these ridiculous theories they’re thinking. Me and Kris? No way.

“Why are you two still awake? You’re going to wake her up.” You couldn’t recognize the voice, it was too soft for you to hear.

“Kris, I can’t sleep. Can you sleep next to me? I’m scared.” Tao whined.

“Aish, I don’t know what to do with you kids.” You heard his heavy footsteps coming near. “Move over, Tao.”

You felt Tao moving over and Kris’ back on your right side. Pretending to sleep was going to be hard with him around.

 

 

After half an hour, Sehun was fast asleep on your left side. You were wide awake and desperately wanted to sleep. Staring at the ceiling was too uncomfortable, so you turned to your left with your back against Kris’. But Sehun’s face was too angelic and you might stare at it all night, so you turned to face Kris’ back.

“His long, dreamy back.” You mumbled to yourself. No wonder thousands of girls want to back hug him. Even I could just- Wait no, what am I thinking? Pull yourself together, woman! You do not have a back . Ah, this is so embarrassing.

In the middle of your erted thoughts, Kris suddenly turned to face you. You quickly closed your eyes and hoped he didn’t see you awake. You tried not to make it obvious that you were pretending to sleep.

Unexpectedly, he pulled you closer to him and shared his blanket with you. "How can Tao and Sehun let you sleep like this? It's so cold." He muttered quietly. You were extremely nervous now and had no idea what to do. You can't stay this close to him for the rest of the night. After a while, you slowly opened your eyes, expecting Kris to be fast asleep. 

But he wasn't. He was staring at you with widened eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : Yo! So I have some sad news (for me, idk about you guys) but I MIGHT and most probably be on a hiatus for 3 months, starting from April,  which means i'll be back in July.

I found out two days ago that I was chosen (enlisted, or whatever it's called) to do National Service for 3 months. Over here, the chosen boys and girls MUST complete this programme unless you have some cool legit reason not to. Unfortunately, I don't. 

So I won't be having any wifi connections or laptop for 3 months at camp and i'll only get my phone back on weekends. If there is internet connection, then I might get to post something real quick, but if not, then I won't be posting for 3 months :(

But i'll definitely be writing while i'm there, because I can't not write at all (one true love). And hopefully i'll get to write some of Doctor, Please.

I'll still post a few chapters before I leave, but it'll be real slow as i'm preparing all my neeeds.

I'm sorry this is too long, but I hope you guys would wait for this story to finish! (i'll def finish, I can't leave things halfway)

Thank youuu, saranghae <3