In Your Arms

Doctor , Please

It was the last day of the so-called 3-day 'break'.

After dinner with Kris last night, he went back. You had to force him to leave your place, Kris had not been resting well during the break. You wanted him to sleep as long as he could since it was the last day.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay? What if you miss me-"

"No way, i've been alive all this while without you. Get some sleep." You interrupted.

That statement wasn't entirely true. That night you finally felt alive. And you didn't want to stop having that feeling.

 

 

You woke up early and headed to the airport, excited to see your parents again. They might be a bit uptight and will probably be even more strict with you after feeling suspicious at your place last night.

"Is everything with you? Passport, phone, ID?" You asked, feeling concerned. It was a bit regretful you didn't get to spend more time with them, but it was THEIR vacation, and you had no right to join or interrupt them. Your parents were once cheesy lovers too. You almost barfed at the thought.

"Yes dear, we're not as clumsy as you." Your mom assured.

"Thanks mom." You mumbled.

"We expect you to focus 100% on your studies after this silly job. Got it?" Your dad ordered.

You nodded. This wasn't just some silly job that was about to end.

After sending your parents off, you couldn't stop thinking that this would be your last week with them. You sighed and dragged your feet reluctantly back to the apartment.

 

 

Reaching for your doorknob, you were surprised to see it unlocked.

I seriously thought I locked it, you thought.

Ridiculous thoughts and scenarios were in your mind now.

"I should get one of the boys with me. Just in case." You whispered to yourself.

You made sure to run as quiet as possible to the end of the corridor and knocked softly on the door.

Kai opened the door. "What's up noona?" He asked innocently.

"I think someone broke into my apartment. Can you come and help me?" You begged.

He thought for a while and pulled Luhan, Sehun, Lay and Tao with him.

"Let's go." He gestured.

6 of you crept quietly back to your apartment.

"Ready? One, two-"

Tao opened the door slowly, all of you saw someone lying down on the floor with his face covered.

"Hit that guy!" You shouted.

Simultaneously, all 6 of you started hitting him with anything that was within reach.

"Wait, what the-" That voice sounded familiar.

"Kris hyung?" Sehun guessed.

"Yes! What in the world is up with you people?" He screamed.

"Why are you in my apartment?" You exclaimed.

"My place was too noisy with these kids playing around and all. So I thought I slept here." He explained.

"Well, you could've told me earlier! At least, I would know that someone was in here." You answered.

"I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted to sleep. Like you asked me too." He apologised and held your hand.

"Whoa, the skinship has begun. We should leave. Let's go kids." Sehun smiled.

"Kids? Who do you think you are, you little-" Luhan's voice faded as the boys went back to their apartment.

 

 

After the door closed, Kris pulled you closer.

You started to feel nervous and sweaty again.

Come on neurons, give me an excuse, you desperately thought.

"Hey, it's almost 2. Have you eaten lunch? Should we order something? I already ate at the airport, so-" Your babbling stopped.

Kris was giving you an intent gaze. "I'm full. Let's watch this movie together." He pulled you to the sofa.

Both of you watched the movie in silence. Kris slept 10 minutes after the movie started. 

You rolled your eyes. What's the use of watching this movie? You're too tired anyway. You thought, shaking your head. Deep down, you were touched he wanted to spend more time with you even though he was clearly tired. 

You gazed at him as he slept.

Only once in a blue moon you get to see Kris' sleeping face.

And it was adorable.

You had to restrain yourself from squealing. You got close to him and had this sudden urge to kiss his cheek.

"Don't even think about it." Kris suddenly teased.

"I wasn't going to do anything." You defended (and lied).

"Come here." He pulled you into his arms and wrapped his arms around your waist.

You felt so safe, and soon fell asleep with the movie still playing in the background.

 

 

You woke up an hour later, with this sudden urge to pee.

Maybe I did drink too much soda at the airport, you remembered.

Kris woke up too, after you tried to break free from his arms.

"Kris, I need to pee." You hissed.

Kris chuckled, and kissed your forehead. "Way to break the mood party pooper."

You hurried to the bathroom and when you came back, Kris was gone.

He left a small note on the sofa.

I guess that's enough for today? I'm going out with Suho, so I should get ready. Too bad you had to pee, could have given more than a forehead kiss :(  

You sulked.

"Dang it soda!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! 

The end of the story is coming, do you smell it?

Thank you! And don't forget to comment below~

<3

PS : i'm watching this Thai lakorn called Love Sick The Series.

And it is the cutest thing on earth. I can't. My feels.