Moving In

Doctor , Please

"Tch. What a coincidence, this must be fate. Out of all the weird girls, it had to be YOU."

Kris smirked and winked at you before walking away. You were about to turn into Hulk but a distant annoying voice in your head reminded you that you needed his help to show the direction to Apartment D.

"I'm s-s-sorry if I burdened you with my foolishness. But can you do me another favour?" you said with much difficulty.

"I can show you the way....if you say the magic word."

Saying sorry was hard enough, now you have to say please?!

"Please." you tried to sound sincere. TRIED.

"Sure. Follow me. Do me a huge favour and don't get lost okay? Just follow my attractive back." Kris said in a sarcastic tone.

You gave a bitter smile to Kris and cursed him in your lowest tone possible. This guy must be a real pain to my species. But somehow, his teasing, smirking and sarcasm made your day much more entertaining. Maybe it's not so bad after all?

 

 

 

"WHOA,  this place looks expensive."

You reached the entrance of Apartment D and smiled at the guards working there. This place is beyond your expectations. The front entrance looks like a scene from Winter Sonata with the clear pathway and huge trees. You saw ahjummas walking their dogs with their expensive phones. They saw you and Kris together and gave you the judgemental stare. Kris opened the front door and you were greeted with so many different scents. Expensive scents, to be specific.

"Oh wait wait let me press the button!"

You pushed Kris aside and pressed the elevator button. This is childish, but you love pressing elevator buttons.

"Sorry miss, but the elevator is not working at the moment. I'm afraid you need to use the stairs." said the front desk ahjussi.

"Hah you got excited for nothing." said Kris and he stuck out his tongue.

And you thought you're childish.

"Okay then. I guess I'll take the stairs." you sulked. Carrying 3 bags to the 7th floor seems like hell.

Just as you were about to start, Kris immediately grabbed both of your bags. You held tight to your bags. What is this guy trying to do?

"Let me carry them for you. Your arms look like spaghetti already." Kris said in a stern voice.

"No, I am not weak. I'll carry these myself, thank you very much."

"I didn't say you were weak. Now let me carry them."

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"Doctor-ssi let me carry these before-"

You gave him the stare that made you infamous in high school. The stare that chased boys away. The stare that could kill millions.

"Fine. Up to you, carry these yourself. I was just trying to help." he said in a cold voice.

You were happy you won this fight. I mean who is he to boss me around. Psh.

And then it hit you. He was your boss. Your client. Your patient. You felt guilty and regret your harsh actions towards him. He was just trying to help right?

Why am I so mean to him anyway?

 

 

 

It took you 90 minutes to reach the 7th floor. The whole floor was bought by SM for EXO, their coordis, and staff. You had a whole apartment to yourself and that was enough to make you forget the horror of climbing those stairs.

"Okay now Room 58 where are you? Ah here we go."

You pressed the code that SM gave you. And a loud beep was heard. The door opened automatically.

"Oh noona annyeong!~"

Xiumin greeted you at the door. I thought this was my apartment? Why is he here? Not that i'm complaining...

"Xiumin ah, what are you doing here?" you asked innocently.

"Oh I thought I should help you unpack your things and maybe carry some heavy stuff since you're kinda new to this place and no one is here to help. But if i'm disturbing you then never-"

"No no no Xiumin, that sounds great, I really need your help. Thank you."

"No problem." he smiled at you causing your heart to beat a billion times faster.

You were too busy with Xiumin to notice Kris at the doorway.

Hmm she likes Xiumin eh? Kris thought to himself. He was sure this was useful information to use against you one day.

 

 

 

 

"Omo finally its done!~" you said happily. Xiumin smiled at you eventhough he was tired carrying your belongings and rearranging your furniture several times.

Her smile is precious, he thought.

You went to the kitchen to give some snacks to Xiumin as a gift for helping you out all night. 

"Xiumin ah here's some f-"

You saw Xiumin fast asleep on your couch with his mouth wide open and eyes half closed. He looked adorable and cute just lying there all innocent with no protection, anyone can just pounce on him with that kind of vulnerability.

Wait why am I having these erted thoughts? 

You tried to shake off the unnecessary thoughts in your mind and ran out of the apartment to call one of the members. Another minute longer with Xiumin in that small apartment can cause weird things to happen.

You saw Kris at the end of the 7th floor hall. Just as you were about to call him, you saw another figure. A very feminine looking figure. She moved in closer to him. So close it looks like they're about to

KISS?!  Omo I should get out of here and just find another member before he sees me. With his mouth and attitude, if i'm caught i'll never hear the end of it. Let me just slowly walk away...

You tried to tip-toe your way back to your apartment but unfortunately...

"You there! Stop! Turn around, let me see your face!" Kris shouted.

Ah what do I do?

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : Sorry for the super slow update! Thank you to all the readers and subscribers! So happy people actually read this! <3