Kris POV

Doctor , Please

Kris' POV

 

"Ahhh Xiumin hyung! You could've killed that giant guy over there!" 

I try not to get engrossed in the game they're playing but miserably fail. Even the book that I was reading is missing. Did I throw it to someone? Where did it go? 

"Hyung! Control yourself next time! Just because Luhan hyung lost doesn't mean you can throw your book to the other side of the room!" shouted Chanyeol, handing me the book.

"Mianhae, I got too excited." I answered sheepishly.

 

"Oh! Airu noona's asleep." 

I looked over and saw her sleeping next to me. How on Earth can she sleep in a room with 12 rowdy boys, while sitting down? She's going to have a hunchback like Quasimodo tomorrow.

The boys noticed that she was sleeping and immediately lowered the volume. 

 

Suddenly Chen came over and asked if he should carry noona to her room. Well who am I to say no to him....

"Sure, it's up to you. It's not like i'm responsible if anything happens to her. I just happen to sit next to her, thats all."

"Hyung don't scare me like that. Ah nevermind then, I feel kinda scared to carry her." Chen said and walked away.

Scare him? Did I say something wrong?

 

I should find a spot to sleep before the others start to fall asleep. But what about this noona? I glanced and saw her innocent, carefree sleeping face. She's not that bad, I have to admit, but she has no idea how to make herself pretty. Or maybe she's just saving up her beauty for her boyfriend? 

 

Oh for the love of- she's freaking drooling. So much for 'not bad'. Aish where's the tissue box? We definitely trashed her house. Can't even find the tissue box. Aigoo let me just use her sleeve to wipe her drool before I witness Niagara Falls or something. Oh God this is seriously disgusting. 

 

Great I must've wiped too hard, now her head is leaning towards me. Nope i'm pushing your head away woman. Please, this is not some romantic Korean drama where I let you fall asleep on my shoulder. Let's be real, my shoulder is precious.

 

"Kris-ah, you shouldn't be too rough on her. She IS a girl, you know." Xiumin said and pulled Airu noona to sleep on his shoulder.

Wow that's brave of hyung. Just pulling her to sleep on his shoulder. She would flip if she was awake. Maybe I should just spoil this moment, you know just to annoy her. It's not like I want her on my shoulder or anything..

"Hyung! She has a boyfriend you know. And she might feel uncomfortable if you do that. I mean she hates skinship and all..." I pulled noona towards me.

Damn it why am I doing this?

"Oh really? That's too bad then. But is it okay if YOU do that?" Xiumin said jokingly and continued playing his game.

 


Finally the boys are asleep. I need my beauty sleep too but this noona is seriously making my life difficult. I can't even feel my arm anymore.

Should I wake her up? Or just leave and let her drop on the floor? But if I leave her here with the boys, who knows what'll happen?

Okay that's it i'm carrying this noona to her room.

She doesn't look that heavy but still, I mentally prepared myself for the worst. 

With one swift move ( because i'm a cool and desirable namja ), I carried her bridal style to her room. After I aggressively threw noona on her bed, I decided to snoop around. Goodbye privacy.

Hmm let's see, this noona seriously needs to clean up, her medical books are everywhere. Atrium, thoracic, phagocytes, Mendell's Law ? Whoa my brain hurts already. Maybe I should just close them. And maybe clean up a bit. Just a bit. 

What else is there? Obviously her cd and albums are arranged neatly (pshh), no underwear or bras hanging around (meh).

Oh wait, what's this? A blue hoodie? Why does it look so familiar?

Could she be Miss Nosy-ssi that saw my almost-kiss that day? But I chased her until the ladies room and- wait, she never came out, but Airu noona did.

Ah my brain hurts even more now. Whatever, i'll ask her later.

 

 

Is she even a girl? Her room is so dull and boring. There has to be something juicy around here. 

 

AHAAAA a notebook under her bed! This is what i'm talking about.

*flips*

"Not bad."

*flips*

"Wow, this is amazing."

*flips*

"I'm freaking impressed. And her daily tiny rants at the bottom are cute."

Did I just say the 'C' word? 

Whoa I'm just speechless. She is good at designing. Like holy she's talented. I would definitely wear her designs. Heck i'll even pay her to let me wear her designs. And from her tiny notes at the bottom of each design, I can definitely feel her passion towards fashion ( heheh that rhymes ). 

 

But why is she a doctor?

 

Oh lord too many questions in one night. I haven't been using my brain this much since algebra in high school. Okay, i'm done snooping now, I need to sleep.

Before returning the notebook back to it's original spot, I noticed a tiny paper at the back of the notebook.

 

'Airu-ssi, it's Mae-ri! For motivation to get a boyfriend, i've decided to paste this ugly 

paper at the back of your beautiful and precious notebook! I know you hate this, 

but i'll only take it off when you get a boyfriend, okay? OKAY! <3'

 

 

This girl is just- I am so done here.

I stared at her sleeping face, thinking of the valuable information I got today. 

Heheheh try and bully me now noona. Oh yes, devil Kris is here.

 

Tao's POV

Omaigadddd, who is making noises like an old man around here? Sehun and Kai are fast asleep. Everyone here is fast asleep. Ughhhh who is it? I looked around from the couch and saw Kris-ge carrying Airu noona. 

So he's been making the weird sounds. Aish gege you're so weak, how can you stagger while carrying a girl? 

I'm sure he thinks he's the coolest namja right now.

Ah good luck Kris-ge, i'm going back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : Super late update, I know. I'm disappointed with myself for procrastinating and delaying all my work! I've been eating wayyyy too much and partayyy too hard.    

#yearendsyndrome

Anyways, thanks for reading guys! I'm so happy with all the love and feedback! <3