First Meeting

Doctor , Please
Oh man oh man what do i do. Should I say hi? Or bow? Or just shut up until someone else says something? I have to make a really good first impression. Should I act cool? Maybe cute? I need to pee so bad right now. Maybe this was a bad idea...
 
"Miss Airu, the boys will be here in a moment. I suggest you stay put and be prepared to greet them." said a super cute staff.
 
Gosh why is everyone here cute?! Or is this nervous thing messing up my mind? you thought.
 
The door open abruptly, causing you to jump from your chair. One by one, 12 handsome men filled up the meeting room. You felt butterflies, no, probably eagles flying in your stomach. Your knees became weak and you started to sweat nervously.
 
"Oh annyeong. You must be the new doctor right?" asked Suho, causing all 12 heads turn towards you.
 
"Ah yes. Right. Doctor. Me." you replied. So much for cool and cute. 
 
"Hi everyone, I'm Airu Han. I'll be your temporary doctor for these few months. Please guide me well." you said and bowed. 
 
Heheh that was good even i'm impressed.
 
"Well then, I think since you know what you'll be doing for these few months, please take care of us well. I don't know why the company thinks we need to interview you and blah blah blah blah..." 
 
You tried to listen to Suho's lecture but someone else sitting at the far end with the cutest eyes distracted you. Your ultimate bias, Xiumin. You could stare at him all day long and have crazy fantasies about the both of you, going on cute dates, playing football together, maybe eat some-
 
"YAH! Are you even listening? How are we suppose to trust our lives with you if you can't even listen to Suho's lecture?"
 
Uh-oh. I have a bad feeling about this guy.
 
You turned your head slowly towards Kris. Oh he looks furious. 
 
"Relax Kris hyung, its her first time. Don't make her nervous. She's scared already." said Yixing in a persuasive voice.
 
"Okay then before any fists starts flying, we should end the meeting here. Welcome aboard Airu, we're so glad you're our doctor. See you later okay? After signing the contract, you should start packing and move in by 9 tonight." said Chen.
 
THANK THE LORD FOR CHEN. 
 
"Wait,guys. I think you forgot what representative ahjussi said just now. We have to test her and see if she's qualified to work for us. I even prepared a few questions already." said Kris,smirking.
 
"Oh I guess we could ask her some stuff eh? I mean we don't have anything to do for now." said Luhan innocently.
 
"I'll go first! I'll go first! Noona noona noona how old are you?" asked Chanyeol excitedly. He looks like he's about to pounce on a tiger or something.
 
NOONA?! Did he just say NOONA?! I mean I AM a noona, but do I look that old. Gosh.
 
"Uhhhh, i'm actually 23." you replied in the lowest tone possible.
 
The whole room bursted into laughter. They knew you were offended and embarrassed. They wanted to tease you more.
 
"Do you like older or younger guys?"
 
"Where are you from? You look different"
 
"Blue is so much better than pink right? I keep on telling Baekhyun hyung but he just won't-"
 
"GUYS! It's my turn to ask." said Kris with his deep voice.
 
"Do you know who we are? Are you a fan? Are your friends fans of us? Did you do something to get this job? Are you interested in any of us? How can you gurantee that you won't harm us? Most importantly, how can you assure us that you won't leak out any of our info and personal lives?" 
 
Your head felt numb. Not because of the overwhelming questions, but his intense stare towards you. His gaze could pierce through your head. It was that sharp.
 
"I-I-I actually have no idea who you guys are. I don't know your names or anything about you. I went through an interview for this job. I can prove my qualifications,its all written in my resume. I have no interest in any other guys since I have a...."
 
I can't believe i'm gonna say this.
 
"....a boyfriend."
 
"OOOOHHHHHHHHH NOONA HAS A BOYFRIEND." the maknaes said in unison. Peverted looks were exchanged among themselves. Dirty minded boys, you thought. 
 
"Hmm, I guess you're okay." said Kris without even looking at you.
 
"YEAYYYYY! Kris hyung approves noona!" said Chanyeol. 
 
All 11 of them (excluding Kris, of course) attacked you with their hugs. You haven't felt this warmth from anyone else besides Mae-ri. You missed your family and friends back home, and these boys were comfortable to a total stranger, welcoming you with open arms. 
 
What did I do in my past life to deserve this? 
 
Oh no I should be professional. No feelings involved, snap out of it. Get out from this hug now. 
 
Hmmmm maybe in 5 minutes i'll start being professional.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mae-ri ah! Stop sulking and help me pack!" you shouted. 
 
After signing the contract, you rushed back home and told Mae-ri the good news. Mae-ri was ecstatic for 2 minutes, then she started to cry. Not because you got to work with EXO, but because you'll be leaving her alone in the apartment.
 
"Why should I help someone that's going to leave me for 12 boys?" asked Mae-ri crossing her arms. She was dying to help you pack, but she needed to make you feel guilty first. She stood by the door, staring at your back.
 
"BECAUSE, I can't afford to pay the rent. And I need the money to survive in this drastic, cruel world," you said dramatically.
 
"I promise i'll buy you ice-cream with my first pay, araso?" you needed your bestfriend's support desperately right now.
 
"Okay. I guess I should help if I am getting ice-cream," Mae-ri gave up and smiled at you.
 
"Firstly! y clothes for y time with EXO!" Mae-ri gave you a bag filled with skimpy clothes. 
 
"HELL NO. GURL DID YOU THINK THEY HIRED ME TO SEDUCE THEM OR SOMETHING?" No way were you going to wear the clothes Mae-ri bought for you last Christmas. Your thighs could kill a cow. 
 
"Ahh who said anything about EXO? You need to get a boyfriend Airu! 23 years of being single is already enough. You need to get out there and flaunt your beauty and shimmy your way to their hearts with your-" Mae-ri paused and looked at me, "assets?"
 
"YAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!" you hit her with a pillow.
 
"Mianhaeeeeee." Mae-ri hugged you tightly before you could smack her with the pillow again. 
 
Oh man why is she crying?
 
"Make sure you *sniff* call me every *sniff* single *sniff* day. You got that kiddo?" 
 
"Aigoo Mae-ri why are you crying. We're going to see each other every night at the hospital. AND, i'll make sure to introduce you to Baekhyun." you said, trying to cheer Mae-ri up.
 
"REALLY?! Then why are you here? Faster pack up and go! Baekhyun is waiting for me!" 
 
You couldn't help but smile. Eventhough you're going to miss her, this job is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hmmm, let's see. Apartment D? Where am I? How could Mae-ri just abandon me here? Aish this address is so confusing."
 
It was 9pm, and you were getting frustrated already. Representative ahjussi gave you the directions earlier, but being the absent-minded person you are, you ended up in the middle of town. You had a feeling the apartment is close by, but just couldn't find the way to the entrance.
 
" *clears throat* I can help you if you want me too. You're looking for Apartment D right?"  a man nudged you from behind.
 
"Yes, thank you that is wonderful. Could you help me show the way please?"
 
With a nod, he lead the way, carrying one of your bags.
 
This man is nice. He's showing me the way and carrying my bag. Why can't all men be this way?
 
His pace became faster. You tried to catch up. 
 
"Ahjussi, can you slow down a bit? I might lose you if you keep on- HEY! STOP! Where are you going with my bag?!" you tried to chase him but this man must have been an olympic champion, he is sprinting like a  freaking cheetah.
 
You stopped running. It was no use chasing after him. Just as you were about to cry, a tall figure ran past you. He looked awfully familliar with his weird running and tall figure. He grabbed the ahjussi's shoulder and asked him to return your bag. The ahjussi immediately gave your bag to him and ran off. 
 
This man is my knight in shining armor. I need to pay him back somehow, maybe a drink? From all that running he must be tired.
 
"Thank you so much, I had no idea he tried to steal my bag and I'm just so tired of running and searching for this place and- oh sorry, i'm talking too much. Again, thank you so much, can I get your name please?" you asked.
 
"Kris."
 
 
 
 
(A/N) : Kinda sleepy writing this. Hope it made sense! :D