Shanghai 2

Doctor , Please

At that moment, you thought of the worst case scenarios that could happen. You knew they were not going to hurt you, but what was so important that they had to kidnap you?! You glanced behind and saw Kai with a cheerful expression on his face while holding on to your shoulders tightly. It’s not like you could escape from them. There’s 12 of them, how could you possibly beat that?

You gave him a confused look, hoping he would explain what was this all about.

He shrugged, “Just go with it,” And gave your shoulder a tight squeeze. ( as if he wasn’t holding it tight already )

You sighed. Maybe I should just go with it. What could go wrong?

“We’re here! Noona, be comfortable!” Chanyeol opened the door and pushed you into the suite. Unbelievable, this place is 20 times bigger than my hotel room.

You looked around the huge suite and felt impressed with the furniture, décor, almost everything. But you were even more impressed that the suite wasn’t trashed by these 12 boys yet.

“Come eat with us,” Suho called from the living room. The living room was huge, there was a lot of space, and it was as big as your apartment. The coffee table and couches were pushed to the side, and you sat with the rest of the members on the carpeted floor.

“Guys, these are all snacks,” You grabbed 3 bags of chips and saw other types of snacks laid on the floor that the boys must’ve bought earlier. “Did you guys even eat dinner yet?”

“We know you didn’t eat yet. One of us has been eyeing you all day. Don’t worry, the pizza should be here soon!” Chen exclaimed.

“Eyeing me? Who would-”

“Let’s play a game! The pizza guy said he’ll be late, we have time to kill, right?” Kris interrupted.

“I have an idea,” Kyungsoo said creepily and smirked. “I’m sure noona would hate this.”

You tried to stand up and escape but it was too late.

Lay held on to your hand and smiled at you innocently, “Play with us, noona. Kyungsoo’s games are always great.”

You swallowed hard and mentally prepared yourself to kick their asses in whatever evil game that was coming your way.

 

 

 

“WRONG!”

“Drink up!”

“Yah! Hurry up, the next one!”

After Kyungsoo explained the rules of the game, you thought you got this in the bag. It was a simple game. Someone makes a statement or confession about themselves, and the rest of us has to guess if it was true or false. The ones who guessed it right are safe, but for those who didn’t, had to drink whatever weird deadly drink Kyungsoo had prepared in tiny shot glasses. If everyone answered correctly, then the ‘someone’ that made the statement has to drink up. Each drink was different, one might be tea, while the next one is fish sauce.

And Kyungsoo had prepared 50 of these shot glasses and tons of refill. You knew it wasn’t going to end anytime soon.

“I’m wearing green boxers today! Am I? Or no? Heheh good luck losers!” It was Tao’s turn, and being the only girl there, it was tough to answer that kind of questions.

You glared at the members, all of them knew the answer to that. You gave Luhan a deadly stare. “Stop looking at me like that! It’s true, he’s wearing green today. Gosh noona, if looks could kill…”

“TRUE!” All of you shouted together.

“W-What?! I have to drink that?!” Tao dramatically drank a mixture of something that had vinegar in it.

“Who told noona? I thought we agreed to-”

“We can’t do it often. She might get suspicious. We’ll do it slowly.” Baekhyun whispered to Tao.

 

 

 

“What? Me, again?”

You gulped down a drink you were sure had alcohol in it. This was getting bad. It was the 5th time you had answered wrongly. And you started to feel dizzy. Alcohol is not your best friend. 2 shots of that, and you’re done. It was only a matter of time you would start saying nonsense and confess weird stuff.

It’s coming

“Guys, guys, let’s end this. Noona seems a bit…dazed.” Xiumin announced.

“Stop? Why? Is it because of me? I don’t want to spoil any fun, especially if Xiumin wants to continue,” You burped. “Because Xiumin matters the most, am I right?” you continued.

“WHAT?!”

12 stunned boys were staring at you, wide-eyed. Unfortunately, you were too ‘dazed’ to even notice that. You continued to blab on.

“You know, when I first laid eyes on Xiumin, I had this weird feeling. I wasn’t surprised of course, he IS my bias, I’m supposed to feel excited and sweaty. And he’s so nice, should I tell you how nice he was?”

“Ah, I don’t think that’s necessary,” Sehun said and shoved a slice of pizza into your mouth.

Wow, when did the pizza arrive?

You ate happily despite the weird atmosphere in the living room. You decided to blab again.

“And this guy!” You pointed at Kris. “He’s so weird. Kissing girls the day I move in, chasing me to the bathroom. And always stalking me at the stairs.”

The members turned to Kris. “No! She’s lying. She’s the one stalking me at the stairs!” Kris said defensively.

“Kissing girls?” Tao asked. Kris shook his head. The members wondered what happened between the two of you.

“Anyways, Xiumin dug something that was hidden deep inside of me lately,” The members started to think of erted things at that moment. Dug? Inside of her?

“He made me remember my past. I’m sure none of you know this, but I was a fabulous person back then (still am now) and I was really good at all that fashion thingy. People in my hometown said I had a promising future in the fashion industry. I had a lot of offers too, when I was a teenager. And my family was so happy I had this dream with me.” You stared blankly for a while before continuing,

“But this guy. The only guy I ever had a huge crush on. This guy disappointed me. He told me I was going to be his competition in the fashion industry. He told me I wasn’t fit for this kind of job. He said I should stick to studying. And worst of all, he said I had no talent.” The whole suite was deadly quiet.

“I know I shouldn’t take his words seriously, but he was the only guy I’ve ever liked, you know? And I can’t stop thinking about him. His words changed me. I mean look at me, I’m a doctor now, right? And my parents are so worried I might get hurt again, that’s why they’re being so protective.” You laughed at yourself, you thought that if you were sober now, you’d be bawling your eyes out.

“And when you guys or anyone in the company tells me that I’m a great stylist, I feel like hugging or kissing all of you.”

You felt a hand wrapping around your shoulder. “You should rest, we’ll take you back.” Chen said worriedly.

“No, I’m fine. I’m supposed to take care of you guys. I’m the oldest here, remember?” You pointed to the wrinkles on your forehead.

“For tonight, you’re the youngest. And the maknaes should take you back. You look really tired.” Sehun said informally.

“I’m the youngest? Finally!” You giggled.

“I’ll take her back then,” Xiumin volunteered. He took you from Chen and headed to the door.

“Whoa, I’m literally in my bias’ arms.” You started to smile gleefully.

“It’s okay maknae, let me take her back. I’ll handle it. I think Sehun hyung (ughh) and Tao-ge wants to spend time with their maknae.” You reluctantly went to Kris’ side and screamed a weird good night before walking out of the suite with Kris.

 

 

 

“You surprised everyone back there. Here, I wrote down whatever dumb thing you said tonight. Make sure you read it tomorrow morning.” He handed you a piece of paper with his messy handwriting all over it.

You were still in your own little world to even concentrate on what Kris was saying. The headache, this long hallway, and his attractive face, it was too hard to focus.

Kris linking arms with you. Now that was a distraction too.

He knocked on your hotel door. “I guess Soomi’s not back yet. You have your key, right?”

You nodded. “Thanks, Kris.” You patted his back.

“That’s oppa.” He said confidently.

“Fine then. Thanks, oppa. You happy?”

“Estatic.”

He leaned in and gave a light peck on your right cheek.

“You’re not the only one with surprises today.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : Hohohohoh dang Kris is smooth.

Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it! <3