Spilled Beans

Doctor , Please

After a week working with EXO, you were already used to the hectic routine the boys had. To be honest, you didn't do a lot of work since the boys don't get injured. Your only concern was how the boys felt fatigue very often and had low glucose levels. The shots you gave them every 2 days did not help much as the boys barely sleep. Sleeping was like a luxury to them.

This was not good at all, but you couldn't do anything about it. Who are you to give a say on their career? But you did have the right to speak up about their health. You just needed to meet the authorities to discuss about it, but as usual, they were too busy for a whiny doctor.

Soon, when I have the chance, i'll tell them how serious this is, you thought.

But right now, you're busy helping Soomi unnie backstage with the boys' outfits. Eventhough this isn't your line of work, you can't just sit around and do nothing when all the other unnies were running around.

"Airu-ya! Please pass me that pin!"

"Yah doctor-ssi give me Suho's jacket!"

"Aigoo~ Pass this to Lay will you?"

Even if it was just running around backstage, you felt useful to the team.

"Okay boys you're next, be ready in 5!"

The 12 tired yet dashing young men were ready to perform their 4th performance this week and Soomi unnie gave you the responsibility to do the final check before they perform on stage today.

You were ecstatic to do this. How many fangirls get the privilege to check on their oppas before they go on stage?

But they're not my oppas, you thought.

Oh well, close enough.

After fixing Sehun's tie, Kai's cap, Chen's shoes, you only had Baekhyun left to check.

"Hmm, something is definitely off."

Baekhyun was not wearing his outfit. Is he playing a prank? Trying to make you panic or something? But Baekhyun had a worried look on his face. He looked like a lost puppy.

"Unnie! Something's up with Baek's outfit! I don't think you brought his outfit!" you shouted, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"I'm kinda busy here! Do something about it, please? It's okay, I trust your sense!"

What sense? I haven't been updated with fashion or anything related to it at all. Fashion was an old friend that I have no intention to catch up with. Why me?

"Noona, don't worry, just try your best. I don't mind if they call me a fashion terrorist if you screw up." Baekhyun tried to crack a smile, but he was worried you might ruin his 'fashionable diva image' (if he ever had one).

"Uh thanks? That's very reassuring of you Baekhyun-goon."

"Aww, noona calls me 'goon' now? Then i'll be happy no matter what happens." Baekhyun grinned.

Goon? Aish that was a slip of the tongue. Nevermind, now focus. I just need to cover Baek's arms. His casual outfit matches the rest of the members, but his arms...

Should I ask for another member's jacket?Whose arms look toned enough to be exposed?

"Luhan! can you take off the jacket?"

"Uh sure noona." Luhan said hesitantly and handed you the jacket.

"Okay there. One job done. Now next..."

You finished dressing Baekhyun up in no time. Soomi unnie was impressed at your attempt to complete Baekhyun's outfit 5 minutes before the performance. Soomi unnie knew you had the potential.

 

 

4 minutes later, EXO finished their performance and usually they'd be looking forward to head back to your apartment, but today was the day they had to move back to their dorms. You didn't see what the big fuss was. They live nearby, it'll make no difference anyway. But deep down, you knew how empty and lonely you'd feel when they leave.

"Ayy this is no fun. We have to go back to a place full of testosterone." Kai said.

"Yeah and we won't get to spend more time with noona!" Chanyeol sulked.

You were disappointed you didn't get to spend time with the boys during the whole week they were around. Usually after their schedule, you had to run off to the hospital or finish some errands or meet Maeri.

"Noona~ Is Maeri noona coming over to help us out?" Baekhyun said cutely, he's been asking about Maeri for the whole week.

"Aniyo, she's busy with some patients today." you lied.

You met Maeri a few days ago and she couldn't stop crying and thanking you for being her bestfriend. Due to her overwhelming fangirl feelings, surging everytime she thinks about the 'best day of her life' (AKA the day she met her soulmates, exo), she feels embarrassed to meet them again.

Maeri being embarrassed? This was a first.

"Okay lambs, make sure you don't leave any boxers hanging around here. I don't want to leave any evidence that I lived with 12 men lambs for a week. And don't forget to clean the bathroom! And- Zitao! Your precious panda! Nooooo Kyungsoo that's my spatula!"

This went on for two hours. Shouting, ordering other people around, yep that was your duty for the day. You were the sole contributer to noise pollution that day.

As the other members were busy packing ( more like shoving ) thing into their suitcases, you saw Kris prancing around in your room.

You ran hurriedly into the room, and somehow managed to trip on air, landing on the ground, face first.

"Wow, you're a clutz."

You looked up and saw Kris holding your notebook in one hand and your blue hoodie in the other.

, i'm dead.

You stood up and faced him. He gave you a cold gaze, but not cold enough to cool down your hot, panicking face.

"I have two things here, and I want you to explain one of them to me now." he demanded.

"Are you the owner of this blue hoodie?" he asked in a serious tone.

"Y-yeah but why does it matter to you?"

He circled you, with a smirk on his face, as if he found out he was a genius and should've gone to Harvard instead of singing.

"The other day, I was chasing a girl, who was wearing this exact same hoodie. She was invading my privacy, so I need to talk to her. And i'm assuming you're that nosy girl."

Dang it i'm caught. Oh well, might as well use this oppurtunity to blackmail him.

"Fine, I am that nosy girl. Why? Are you going to sue me or something? As if I posted any of the photos online..."

"What photos?! You have photos? Give them to me right now." Kris had no idea you took photos of her and the mystery lady.

"Why should I? It's not like i'm going to benefit anything if I give them to you." you answered confidently.

I got this in da baggg, you thought.

"Ah really? Then should I tell SM that you don't have a boyfriend?"

Man he's good.

"Stop lying already, I read Maeri noona's note at the back of your notebook. Not that I care or anything but you have to explain to me about this."

So much for calling me nosy.

"No I have nothing to explain to you. Just leave will you?" You snatched your notebook from him.

Kris sighed. "Fine, why do I bother. I just need the photos. Maybe it doesn't matter to you, but my career is important to me. If you have a conscience,meet me at Park X at 11 tonight."

If I have a conscience? What is that suppose to mean?

You felt a pang of guilt seeing him leave your room with disappointment.

Hmm, should I go see him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) : First update of the year!~ Again, thank you for all the subscribes, comments and upvotes <3 !

Happy New Year! :D

*bows*