Two Nights - Game

Doctor , Please
"What game? Guys, i'm too tired." You were tired, yes, but you felt kinda scared to play with 12 boys (plus Mae-ri). What sick game could they possibly play?
 
"Aigoo Airuuuuu. Come play with us, it's no fun if i'm the only girl." Mae-ri said. Deep down inside, you knew Mae-ri needed you to accompany her with the boys. She might not be able to control her hormones.
 
"That's unfair noona! We performed for hours, moved our things here, practiced, prepared your surprise,then we-"
 
"Okay okay, calm down Chen, i'll.......play." you said reluctantly.
 
"But no physical stuff, just something simple,okay?" It's too early in this so-called 'friendship' slash colleague relationship for anything physical. You saw Sehun slowly placing an empty bottle on the floor. 
 
"Araso~ Instead of playing what I had in mind, why don't we just play F, Marry, Kill? Since noona is a killjoy." Sehun sulked. Eventhough he wanted to play something more challenging, it might be too much for you. He didn't want to push any wrong buttons. Especially when you've worked all day long.
 
"I'll go first, i'll go first! Okay, F, Marry, Kill - Song Joongki, Jay Park, and Choi Siwon." Chanyeol said excitedly.
 
"Ah that's easy. F Jay Park, Marry Song Joongki and Kill Choi Siwon." said Baekhyun.
 
"THIS IS NOT EASY. HOW COULD YOU KILL SIWON BAEKHYUN-SSI?" you said.
 
"It's just a game, noona. Go on, make your choice~" 
 
"Definitely F Jay Park, Marry Siwon so we can make tons of babies and-" you decided not to finish your sentence after seeing the look on the boys' faces. Too much information for them.
 
"Okay,okay. Next should be Song Jihyo, IU and Lee Minho." said Mae-ri hurriedly.
 
"Oooh, now this is hard." said Tao.
 
"I'd F Lee Minho, Marry Song Jihyo and Kill IU."
 
"WHA?! HOW COULD YOU KILL IU THIS IS AN OUTRAGE." said Chanyeol.
 
"Chanyeol-ah, it's just a game." you said sarcastically.
 
After about 10 rounds of F, Marry, Kill and a few fan wars later, you were dead tired. It has been a long day for your eyes. But your heart and brain wanted to stay with the boys a bit longer. You were in a daze when suddenly it was Suho's turn to ask.
 
"Okay, this one is for the ladies. You guys can answer too but I want to hear Airu and Mae-ri noonas' opinion. Okay, F, Marry, Kill - the 12 of us."
 
"What? No, how am I suppose to choose between the 12 of you? And what if you guys take this seriously?" you said in a worried tone. It was a fun night and you didn't want to spoil the mood or anything.
 
"We won't take it seriously noona. We just want to know your choices." said Chanyeol, adding a wink at the end. 
 
Suddenly all of them started to make weird faces at you, trying to look hot. Except Kris, of course.
 
Because he's already hot enough, you thought. Wait what
 
"It's kind of embarrassing to say this, but F Baekhyun, Marry Baekhyun and Kill....wow this is hard." said Mae-ri. She knew who to kill, of course, but decided not to say it out loud.
 
"As expected, i'm the best." beamed Baekhyun, then he proceeded to hug Mae-ri. 
 
Mae-ri's expression was priceless, and soon she started crying. Baekhyun's aegyo is one scary weapon.
 
"Noona it's your turn," nudged Chen.
 
"Don't take this too hard guys, but I have good and high taste in men, so-" you heard the boys chuckle. You cleared your throat and continued.
 
"I'd F Marry and Kill none of you guys, to be honest. But if I HAD to choose someone to F, it'd be Kai or Lay, because I have a thing for dancers, marry Xiumin or D.O. , because they look the safest* to live with among you guys. And kill, well I think it has to be no one. You guys are too squishy and cute to kill."
 
"You're lying, you have someone in mind to kill! Guys, take care of yourselves well, you never know what this noona can do..." Luhan said.
 
"Aish no, i'm serious, I won't kill any of you guys." you lied again. You had one guy in mind. The guy with the bad first impression.
 
"Ah~ i'm so tired, maybe I should go back now, it's 6am and I have to go to the hospital at 11." Mae-ri said, trying to change the subject. You knew she didn't want to leave at all.
 
You said thanks to her, and walked her to the door. Before she left, you reminded her not to brag her night with EXO to the fans. You would seriously get killed by the fans if she did. 
 
"Mae-ri noona wait!" 
 
"Thanks for coming. It's nice talking to you. I-I-I hope you could come and visit us next time. I mean if you're free and all." Baekhyun said in a nervous tone.
 
"Oh really? I'm sorry if I disturbed you guys, i'm glad I was of good use around here." Mae-ri said confidently. Where did the whole nervous fangirl attitude went?
 
OMG THEY'RE HAVING A MOMENT. AND I'M IN THE MIDDLE.
 
Being the you are, you stayed there until Mae-ri left. You stared at Baekhyun and nudged him.
 
"What? I was just being a good host, that's all..." and Baekhyun walked away with a smile on his face.
 
When you returned to the living room, the boys were already playing video games. It must have took them 3 seconds to make the thing work, when it took you 3 hours to turn it on. Technology hates you.
 
You joined Baekhyun, D.O and Chen to clean the mess 14 people made in a day. Kris was reading a book at a corner, Kai and Tao were fast asleep on the couch. Suddenly you wondered where the 12 boys were going to sleep. 
 
"Chen-ssi, do you know where all of you are going to sleep?" you asked.
 
 Sure, it was 6am already, but none of you had any work to do until 3, so you were sure they need to sleep before then. 
 
"Ah that's not a problem noona. We're fully grown men, we can sleep anywhere. See, Tao,Kai and Sehun will sleep on the huge couch, Luhan hyung,Xiumin hyung and Chanyeol will fall asleep on the floor while playing video games, the three of us will sleep in the spare room with Suho hyung and Lay. And Kris will sleep in your room, of course."
 
"Oh okay I guess that's- wait did you just say Kris in my room?"
 
"I'm just kidding noona~ Gosh don't get any weird ideas. Kris hyung will sleep anywhere he wants to like some anime character, so don't worry!" 
 
You decided to sit next to Kris, who was reading at a corner. Since all 12 of them were in the living room and there was no place for you to sit on the floor, you squeezed through and sat next to him. You pretend to look focused on the game they were playing, when in reality you were resisting the temptation to stare at Kris' amazing side profile. Holy he's gorgeous.
 
"You can stare if you want to. I don't mind." Kris said suddenly.
 
"Stare at what? I'm focusing on the game, ssh." Darn it did he read my mind or something.
 
After a few minutes of staring at the game that you didn't understand at all, you fell asleep while sitting down. Your back will hurt like hell when you wake up, but your eyes couldn't take it anymore. 
 
 
 
The next thing you knew, you woke up in bed. You looked at the time, it was 1.30. You slept for more than 8 hours. You haven't slept that long since forever. 
 
But how did I get here? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N) : HOHOHO I've decided to do something special for the next chapter. ( *hinthint* its Kris' POV )
Hopefully i'll be able to update before Christmas~
If I'm too busy, then Merry Christmas in advance guys!!!
 
 
 
 
thank youuuuu, saranghae <3