Surprise Surprise

Doctor , Please
"Ahhh noona's boyfriend? What about him?" you tried to sound as calm as possible to convince the boys that you did have a boyfriend.
 
"Tell us more about him. You don't have to tell us his name or ID number. I want- I mean WE want to know more about him." Sehun said feeling smug.
 
"Well, I wouldn't want to burden you guys with my personal life and all, so-"
 
"Aniyo noona, you should share some with us. You know, so we could be more comfortable around each other." Xiumin had interrupted you with his reasoning.
 
And boy, it worked.
 
Ah I should just tell them what I tell everyone that disturbs me with this whole boyfriend issue. 
 
The problem was, you described Xiumin as your boyfriend to everyone. You can't possibly describe Xiumin to the boys when he's standing there all ears.
 
"Nae namja chingu is uh taller than me, he uh likes to eat and uh play sports." you said hesitantly.
 
"Ah what is this noona? You're description is too general. Make it more specific!" Sehun retorted.
 
"Sehun-ah calm down, maybe she's just shy about her boyfriend. Let's ask her something easy like how they met?" Lay said.
 
How is that something easy.......
 
"Araso araso i'll tell you guys in a bit, i'm suppose to do my job here, remember? Kai-ssi you're next." you asked cheeky Sehun to scoot over before he could ask anymore questions.
 
"I actually met him while I was walking in Apgujeong, just looking around, minding my own business. He was a student working in one of the shops there, dreaming to become a profesional dancer one day. I entered the shop where he worked at and uh-"
 
"Noona you're such a bad liar." Kai said out of nowhere. The rest of the boys nodded and agreed with Kai.
 
That's right I am a bad liar. Can't I just tell them that I met him online or something. Ah what do i do now?
 
"Gwenchanahyo noona, take your time to be more comfortable with us, we understand." 
 
Those words that Kai said made you feel so guilty. You didn't just lie to them about the whole boyfriend thing, but you've been acting cold towards them ever since the first meeting. 
 
"I'm sorry for being this way. I'll try my best." 
 
Why am I always stuck in this situation?
 
 
 
 
Fast forward 2 hours later, the boys finished their spectacular performance on stage. You couldn't help but grin like a fangirl seeing them perform on stage. 
 
This is every fangirls' dream, you thought.
 
And you're wasting it by acting 'professionally' with the boys.
 
The boys already tried their best to approach me, now I should do the same. I shouldn't be disappointed or sad if they reject or ignore me. It's my own fault anyway.
 
One by one, the 12 boys entered the room again. Instead of greeting you happily or smile, they just passed by you without even looking. ALL 12 OF THEM. This was the worst feeling in the world.
 
Gosh I guess they are mad at me.
 
Soomi unnie ran towards you. Well, more like skipping or jumping if it's Soomi unnie.
 
"Airu-ssi there's this new ice-cream place nearby, let's gooooo~" She tugged your sleeve. Before you could protest or agree, she pulled you outside of TV Station K and headed towards the so called new ice-cream place she's been yapping about.
 
After ordering a scoop of chocolate ice-cream, you started to worry as it was getting late. It's your first day, and you already ditched the scene to eat chocolate ice-cream. Plus, you need to get to the hospital to do some paperwork by midnight.
 
"Unnie, is it okay that we just left the boys like that? I mean, I should help all the staff clean and pack up the stuff." you said getting more paranoid.
 
"Ah it's fine, your job is done already. And i'm one of the older stylists here, so they should understand my age problem."
 
What age problem, she's only 6 years older than me.
 
Soomi unnie kept on checking her phone at the ice-cream place as if waiting for someone important to call. Then she got a text from someone. She grinned as she read the message.
 
"OMO~ It's 6 already! Come we should go back, you need to go somewhere too right?" Soomi unnie pulled your right arm and headed back to the huge van. 
 
By now, you were already used to Soomi unnie's pulling and shrill voice. 
 
"Airu-ssi make sure you dress well and lock the bathroom door and lock your room do-"
 
"What? Why unnie? I'm the only one in the apartment." you asked suspicously.
 
"Why uh you never know erts these days, just be careful okay?"
 
You nodded. Why would she say such a thing? You started to imagine some byuntae hiding under your bed, watching you sleep and change and oh lord no. You slapped yourself back into reality. 
 
 
 
 
"Bye Airu-ssi, have fun!~" Soomi unnie said and closed her apartment door.
 
Have fun? Alright, something is definitely up. You walked towards your apartment door. Slowly opening it to see if there's some ert inside. You opened the lights and to your surprise a table filled with food and snacks (mostly snacks) was in the living room.
 
"NOONA~ Welcome home! We made this for you! Congrats for surviving the first day at work!" Sehun said in a cheerful voice. You turned to the kitchen and saw the rest of the 11 boys with more food. 
 
"Wait what. How did you guys get in here?" you were touched but suspicous of how they could enter your apartment.
 
"WELLLLLL, actually we were all mad at you for giving us the cold shoulder and decided to leave you alone for a few days. BUTTTTTTT, there's some maintenance going on in both our dorms because some smart guy set the kitchen on fire," Kyungsoo glanced at Chanyeol.
 
"SOOOO, we're gonna have to sleep here for a few days."
 
What.12 boys. One apartment. Me.
 
what if they find out i'm a fangirl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(A/N) : Whoop whoop chapter 6 already! Again, sorry for the late update :(
 
 
 
Thanks for reading! Appreciate the loveeeee :D