7.

Revenge of School Hopeful

"You know...I think I'm in love with Wonshik."

"W-What?!"

Taekwoon immediately shouted. But Hakyeon has already seen all the sides of him, so he wasn't a single bit shocked.

 

"I know...It's really embarassing. But I really feel safe and comfortable around him. Everytime he smiles, my heart skips a beat and everytime he hugs me, I feel like never letting go."

He softly squealed like a little girl in love.

 

"But you're a guy."

"I know. As long as you love someone, the age or gender doesn't really matter anymore."

"Good luck then."

Taekwoon slightly smirked as he placed the wet towel on Jaehwan's forehead.

 

"You'll never know. You might even fall in love with Jaehwannie~"

Hakyeon giggled and poked the tip of Taekwoon's nose, causing a knock on his head.

 

"Don't be silly."

"I'll be taking my leave. See you later! And you better be in the room 24/7! And I better not see Jaehwan running out of the room."

He left the room and gently closed the door.

 

"Jaehwan ah...I'm really sorry for kicking you earlier on."

Taekwoon held his hand and sighed.

 

"I thought that you were playing one of those pranks on me again."

"It's okay."

Jaehwan suddenly spoke as he slowly opened his eyes.

 

His voice was weak, his body was shivering and trembling.

 

"You know...I wish I could be sick forever."

"Pabo. What are you even talking about?"

"If I get sick forever, you will take care of me and never leave my side..."

He weakly smiled and looked at him.

 

"Don't be stupid."

He coldly replied and sighed.

 

"Drink some water. I poured a cup of warm water over here for you."

He grabbed the cup on the side table beside him and handed it over to Jaehwan.

 

"Thanks."

He chuckled and took a few sips.

 

"If you ever leave...You'll be the world's biggest promise breaker."

He stuck out his tongue.

 

"I know I promised you...But I really can't do anything about it."

Taekwoon took the cup back from Jaehwan and placed it back to its original spot.

 

"Jaehwan ah...Could you stand up for awhile?"

"W-Why?"

He slowly got up from his bed and stood infront of Taekwoon. Suddenly, Taekwoon leaned closer and hugged him as tightly as he could.

 

Jaehwan eye's widened as he stood still at his spot. He didn't even know what was going on.

 

Did Taekwoon eat too much sweets?

 

'The feeling is exactly the same as what Hakyeon told me...'

Taekwoon thought to himself as his grip grew tighter.

 

He didn't feel like letting go at all. He wanted to stay in this position forever.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing? Did Hakyeon give you eat sweets again?"

Jaehwan joked and chuckled as he hugged him back. He slowly let go of him and helped him back to bed.

 

"Yah, what was that?"

He kept silent and bit his bottom lip. He didn't want to be the same as Hakyeon.

 

What if Jaehwan rejected him as well? Jaehwan likes to do skinship with him, but it doesn't exactly mean that he might accept him too.

 

-----

 

*Knock knock*

 

"Come in!"

Hakyeon stopped the music and looked to see who it was.

 

"Hot chocolate delivery."

Wonshik entered the room and placed the cup of hot chocolate on the table.

 

"Thanks! I haven't eaten or drank anything at all today."

 He chuckled and happily drank his drink.

 

Wonshik kept silent and stared at him for a long time. Hakyeon slightly glanced at him and chuckled.

 

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"

"You look really tired. You better take a rest when you need to."

Wonshik looked at him and sighed. His eyebags were really obvious and his eyes looked like they could close any moment.

 

"Then...Can I sleep on your lap?"

"W-Why?!"

"They look comfortable to sleep on."

Hakyeon slyly smiled and smacked his lap.

 

"Tsk, fine."

He excitedly rested his head on Wonshik's lap and facee him.

 

"Can I tell you something?"

"What is it?"

Wonshik looked down and faced him as well.

 

"I...I really like you. I know we're both guys but I feel butterflies in my stomach everytime I see you."

Hakyeon shyly covered his face with his hands and giggled.

 

"I like you too hyung."

Wonshik shyly smiled at him and removed his hands away. He cupped his cheeks and leaned towards Hakyeon's face.

 

"Yah~ What are yo-"

Hakyeon's words got cut off by Wonshik's lips. His eyes widened for awhile and he soon closed his eyes slowly.

 

"Sleep well hyung."

Wonshik let go of him and smiled.

 

-----

 

"Bam babam babam~"

Sanghyuk softly sang to himself as he walked through the hallway.

 

*Rrring Rring!*

His phone suddenly rang as he quickly picked the call up.

 

"Hello? Taekwoon hyung?"

"Meet me in my room."

The call immediately ended.

 

His body slightly shivered, since he knew he was going to be in trouble whenever Taekwoons spoke to him in that tone. He quickly dashed up the stairs to the dorm rooms and knocked on the door.

 

He twisted the knob and entered the room and saw Taekwoon sitting beside Jaehwan on his bed.

 

"W-What happened to Jaehwan hyung?!"

He immediately ran towards Jaehwan and looked at him.

 

"Don't go near him. He's having a high fever now. But that's not the point."

Taekwoon grabbed onto Sanghyuk's wrist and dragged him further away from Jaehwan.

 

"Let me tell you something. Lee Hongbin isn't who you think he is. Someone leaves every 3 months thanks to him. He tells everyone that I killed him. He threatens everyone that they might be the next target."

He pointed his finger at Sanghyuk and glared at him.

 

"H-He's a ghost?!"

"He used to be my best friend. He was the only guy that liked me for who I was. He was the only guy that was willing to speak to me on the first day of school. But he fell down the stairs one day, and he lost lots of blood. And by the time he was sent to the hospital, it was already too late."

He softly sighed and continued his sentence.

 

"Maybe I killed him, but it was really an accident. Why would I even want to kill my best friend? I don't know what he wants to do with you, but you better stay away from him. His next target might be you."

Sanghyuk bit his bottom lip.

 

He didn't exactly know who to trust.

 

"Thanks for telling me. I'll take note of that."

He smiled and left the room.

 

"Taekwoon...You were talking so loud just now..."

Jaehwan slowly sat up on the bed and placed his hand on his head, since he felt dizzy after lying in the bed for too long.

 

"Sorry."

He bit his bottom lip, wondering if Jaehwan heard everything.

 

"Don't worry. I was too tired to hear anything."

He weakly smiled at him.

 

"Sometimes I feel like I'm dying soon when I lie on the bed for too long."

He joked and chuckled.

 

"Don't say that."

He immediately spoke back.

 

"Hyung...Could you hug me again?"

"What for?"

"I...I feel cold."

He spread his arms wide as he felt Taekwoon coming closer and hugged him tightly.

 

"You know...Whenever I hug you, I don't feel like letting go at all... It's like this weird feeling!"

Jaehwan chuckled and rested his head on Taekwoon's shoulder.

 

"Hyung narase narase narase~"

He softly sang.

 

"Hyung hyung, sing me a song!"

He let go and clasped his hands together as he lied back down on his bed and anticipated.

 

"Fine...What song do you want?"

"Hm...I just want any song that is soothing and calming."

He closed his eyes and held onto Taekwoon's hand.

 

Taekwoon softly sang a sweet melody and placed Jaehwan's hand on his cheek.

 

'I can't be just like Hakyeon. We're both guys...'