2.

Revenge of School Hopeful
"Hyung?"
 
Jaehwan softly spoke as he opened the doors to Hakyeon and Sanghyuk's shared room.
 
 
 
The lights were switched off and Sanghyuk was the only one in the room, sleeping on his bed soundly, not knowing a single thing. Jaehwan slowly closed the doors and walked down to find Taekwoon, who probably knew where Hakyeon went, since he would always inform him.
 
 
 
"Taekwoonie hyung!"
 
He immediately started running towards Taekwoon when he saw him walking from far.
 
 
 
He turned behind and saw him bending down, panting heavily and sweating alittle. He used his sleeves and gently wiped away Jaehwan's sweat from his forehead.
 
 
 
"Thanks...Do you know where Hakyeon hyung went? He's not in the practice room today."
 
Taekwoon immediately furrowed his eyebrows.
 
 
 
"I never saw him today..."
 
"...Thanks for telling me anyway. I'm gonna find him, so you don"t have to worry. Bye!"
 
Jaehwan slightly bowed to him and ran away.
 
 
 
"Wait."
 
Taekwoon suddenly grabbed Jaehwan's hand.
 
 
 
"What's the matter?"
 
"Don't stay up too late."
 
He handed him a small torchlight.
 
 
 
"Hehe, that's cute. Thanks anyway."
 
Jaehwan slightly chuckled and ran off.
 
 
 
Taekwoon immediately took out his phone, but he never received any calls or messages from Hakyeon. He felt that it was really weird. Hakyeon would always tell him where he would be going, other than the practice room.
 
 
 
-----
 
 
 
"Wonshik ah!"
 
Jaehwan jogged towards Wonshik.
 
He was also one of Hakyeon's closest friends too.
 
 
 
"Have you seen Hakyeon? He's not in his room."
 
"N-No. Didn't he tell me he was sleeping early today?"
 
Wonshik immediately grew nervous and checked his phone.
 
 
 
"It's alright. You don't have to worry. I'll find him. Bye!"
 
He waved to him and continued searching.
 
 
 
"I have to find him."
 
Wonshik immediately ran to the opposite route.
 
 
 
He took out his handphone and constantly dialled after each room he passed.
 
 
 
Suddenly, he felt light rain drops tapping on his head.
 
 
 
"Oh? It's raining. What if Hakyeon hyung was outside? He might get drenched by the rain."
 
He immediately grabbed lent a umbrella from a random student and ran up to the rooftop. He thought that Hakyeon might be there, since he always went up to the rooftop the first year they entered the school.
 
 
 
-----
 
 
 
- 7 missed calls, 12 new messages-
 
 
 
Hakyeon unlocked his phone and checked. It was Wonshik the whole time.
 
 
 
"Now he cares."
 
He locked his phone and shoved it back into his pocket.
 
 
 
He swung his legs around as he felt the wind swifted through his denim jeans. He felt the rain getting heavier by the minute. But he didn't even cared.
 
 
 
He switched off his torchlight and threw it to the ground.
 
 
 
The lights flickered and soon broke.
 
 
 
"Nobody likes me, nobody cares about me. Even Taekwoon."
 
He sighed and looked at the rain slowly drenching his whole uniform.
 
 
 
"I do."
 
He suddenly heard a familiar voice and foot steps coming closer to him.
 
 
 
"Stop there."
 
He immediately spoke and softly sighed.
 
 
 
"Didn't you say I was stupid? Then why are you still here to look for me anyway?"
 
"Hyung...I didn't say that you're stupid... I only said that the idea was."
 
"Honestly, I don't think anyone likes me. For the past 3 years, every idea I mentioned to you guys are either stupid or useless. You don't know how upset I feel everytime one of you say that my ideas are stupid or useless. And you guys don't even care about me! You guys only start caring once I take action. Do you even know how broken I am? Our school is going to be closed down. And you guys are still being ignorant, not caring about saving the school. Do you guys seriously just want to sit outside the school and watch the school become a plain grass field like it was before?! I always felt like killing myself. I cut my hand all the time but nobody really takes notice about it. But you guys are the reason why I'm still here right now."
 
He rolled up his sleeves and showed Wonshik all his cuts on his wrists.
 
 
 
"You think that I'm the Cha Hakyeon that a bother, always annoying to you guys. But don't you guys realise that I'm always there for you guys whenever you're down or upset? And all I get is a 'Go away' 'I don't want to see you right now'. To be honest, I'm not the Cha Hakyeon you see me as cheerful, annoying and bright. On the outside, I may be the sunshine to everyone... But on the inside I'm dying. I crumble... I feel like simply turning into ashes... I just feel like turning into ashes on the ground and get blown away by the wind. Then I won't exist anymore... Better... Right?"
 
He burst into tears and clutched on his uniform to hold his tears in.
 
 
 
"Hyung...You know my personality. I always like to mock and insult people, but it's just a form of friendship to me. I don't take seriously. So please, could you just get down? You're making me feel nervous and worried. And you might get a cold as well if you stand in the rain for too long."
 
He slowly walked towards Hakyeon and covered his drenched body with the umbrella he was holding onto.
 
 
 
He slightly looked and Wonshik and thought for awhile. He slowly dropped down and hugged Wonshik as tightly as he could. He didn't know why, but he felt that he was safe once Wonshik hugged him.
 
 
 
"Pabo. Let's go back to the room. It's getting late."
 
He placed his hand over Hakyeon's shoulder and sent him back to his room.
 
 
 
-----
 
 
 
"T-Thanks."
 
"Just promise me you won't do these kind of foolish acts anymore."
 
"...I promise."
 
They locked their pinkies together. Hakyeon hugged Wonshik tightly and pulled away after awhile.
 
 
 
"Good night."
 
"Good night."
 
He entered his room and gently closed the door so that Sanghyuk wouldn't be awaken by the noise.
 
 
 
He rolled up his sleeves and looked at the cuts on his hands.
 
 
 
"Why was I so foolish..."
 
 
 

 

 
CHANGE : Chapters will be posted on every Monday & Thursday . Friday is too long for me so good news for everyone hahah :D
 
Please do not be a silent reader :<
I really want to know how you guys think about the chapter/story and how I can improve it in the future ><