23.

Revenge of School Hopeful

"Wonshik isn't class?"

Hakyeon stood outside Wonshik's classroom and looked into the classroom for the window, searching for Wonshik. But he couldn't see him at all, even when there were just a few students attending the class.

 

"That boy is going to be so dead."

He placed one hand on his hip and another on his phone dialling Wonshik's number and placing the phone on his ear.

 

"Annyeong! Wonshik here. I'm busy now, please call back later!"

 

He groaned and ended the call as he ran away from the classroom to avoid any disturbance.

 

"Please don't tell me something bad happened to him..."

He softly cried and felt even more worried and anxious.

 

He immediately dialled Jaehwan's number, but he didn't know why either.

 

After a few rings, Jaehwan answered the phone call.

 

"Hel-"

"Jaehwan! Wonshikkie is gone! He isn't in class! What if something bad happened to him?!"

Hakyeon yelled and walked around the same place in circles.

 

"Calm down hyung...What if he just went to the toilet?"

"...You're right. Don't end the call!"

He immediately made his way back to the class and peeked into the small window located on the door and waited.

 

"He still isn't coming back..."

He furrowed his eyebrows and frowned.

 

"I'll come over and find you, alright?"

He softly muttered an 'okay' and ended the call.

 

He shoved his phone back into his pocket and clasped his hands together, softly praying.

 

A few minutes later, he saw Jaehwan running towards his direction.

 

"Jaehwan!"

He brightly smiled and hugged Jaehwan tightly.

 

"So...Wonshik isn't in class? Or have you gotten the wrong class?"

Jaehwan pulled Hakyeon away form the hug and slightly raised an eyebrow.

 

"I'm very sure I got the correct class. I checked his timetable for today before I got here."

Hakyeon looked around him nervously.

 

"Uh...Why are you even stalking him when he's having classes?"

Jaehwan let out a slight chuckle.

 

"Because it's fun to spend my free time looking at him."

He starting to burst into laughter while Hakyeon kept a straight face and shot him a death glare.

 

"I'm sorry. It's just that you sound like a ert when you said that."

He slowly crouched down to the ground and hugged his stomach as he continued laughing.

 

Suddenly, he felt a heavy smack on his back as he immediately coughed a few times and stood up.

 

"I'm serious Lee Jaehwan! What if Wonshik got into an accident?"

Hakyeon started to panic again and grabbed Jaehwan's hands.

 

He cupped them in between his hands and looked at Jaehwan.

 

"I don't care if he just went out to buy food or whatever, I just really want you to find him as soon as possible. I don't want him to disappear just like what happened to Hyukkie."

Jaehwan softly sighed and placed both his hands on the side of Hakyeon's arms.

 

"Have you...even called him yet?"

Hakyeon nodded and moved Jaehwan's hands away.

 

"Yah, I'm not a , alright?"

He sighed in annoyance and took out his phone.

 

"Sorry...I thought you were."

Jaehwan softly whispered to himself and chuckled.

 

-----

 

"Hakyeonnie called me."

Wonshik looked at his phone screen for awhile before looking up to Hongbin.

 

"How does he even know that you're not in class?"

Hongbin tilted his head and raised an eyebrow as he looked at Wonshik, who started chuckling.

 

"He likes to watch me whenever I'm having classes. It might sound ertic to you, but I find it really cute. And sometimes annoying because he glares at me whenever I speak to the girls in my class."

He slightly smiled and nodded.

 

"Give me your phone."

He reached out his hand as Wonshik slowly placed his phone on Hongbin's palm, not knowing what Hongbin was going to do to it.

 

He pressed onto the lock button for a long time and clicked a button that made the phone switched off after a few seconds.

 

Wonshik's eyes immediately widened as he snatched the phone back.

 

"W-Why did you switch it off?!"

He looked at the black phone screen and looked at Hongbin, who was just giving an innocent look to him.

 

"Sorry...I just thought that Hakyeon wouldn't be able to contact you if you switched off your phone...And I don't want you to leave so early."

Hongbin slightly pouted and hung his head down and played with his fingers.

 

Wonshik's gaze softened as he placed his phone on the floor and ruffled Hongbin's hair.

 

"Sometimes I wonder why Hakyeon and Taekwoon ask me to stay away from you when you're just so...innocent and cute."

He shyly smiled and moved his hands away.

 

Hongbin slowly looked up to him and brightly smiled as he softly muttered a 'thanks'.

 

Wonshik sighed and lied on the cold ground, looking up at the blank ceiling but soon closed his eyes when the lights were shining brightly on him.

 

"Hakyeon must be so worried about me..."

He stretched his arms on the ground.

 

"...Can I ask you something?"

He immediately opened his eyes and turned his head facing Hongbin when he heard his voice.

 

"Why do you always call Hakyeon hyung 'Hakyeonnie' or 'Hakyeon'? I thought that he was a few years older than us."

Hongbin lied on the ground as well, but his body was facing downwards.

 

"Hakyeonnie said that I could call him those names because we're together now and...yeah. You get it, right?"

He nodded and slightly smiled.

 

"I wish I had someone who loved me too...But it's a pity that I died before I even got to experience anything."

He rested his elbow on the ground and chin on his palms and sighed.

 

"Do you like anyone now?"

He looked over to Wonshik and smiled as he nodded.

 

"Sanghyuk."

Wonshik immediately shot up from the ground and looked at Hongbin with his eyes widened.

 

"H-Hyuk?"

He faked a cough and laid down the same way as Hongbin and looked ar him.

 

"Okay...What do you like about him then?"

He slightly smiled to him.

 

"His personality, his cute laughs, his smile, and many other more...And whenever our eyes meet, I just feel like there's a firework show going on in my stomach."

He chuckled and covered his face in embarassment.

 

After a few seconds, he cooled down and moved his hands away and turned to Wonshik.

 

"What about you? What do you like about Hakyeon hyung?"

Wonshik slightly smiled and played with his fingers, thinking of qhat to say.

 

"Uhm...Almost everything. His eyes, his cute and cheerful personality, his caring and loving side like a mother, his bright and real smiles and his heart."

He brightly smiled to himself and stared into space for awhile before he looked back at Hongbin, who was just staring at him blankly while blinking a few times.

 

"It's a pity that I don't get to see his good sides because he isn't fond of me after what I've done to Hyukkie."

Hongbin faked a smile and hung his head down.

 

"Don't worry. He's always like this at first. He'll start to become more caring and open-minded if he finds you okay."

Wonshik chuckled and patted his back.

 

"And don't worry too, I won't tell Sanghyuk about what you said."

He cheekily smiled at Hongbin.

 

"Well, you don't have to anyway."

He slightly raised an eyebrow and moved his hand away.

 

"What do you mean?"

He looked at Hongbin and slightly tilted his head in confusion.

 

"I already confessed to him before I left months ago."

Hongbin faked a smile again and hung his head down.

 

"But why did you leave in the first place?"

Wonshik crossed his eyebrows.

 

"...I didn't want to cause anymore trouble to you guys...So I decided to leave."

Hongbin turned his head facing Wonshik and smiled.

 

"Oh."

Wonshik softly spoke and faked a smile.

 

He could hear a voice in his mind telling him not to listen to Hongbin...But another voice saying that Hongbin was telling the truth.

 


 

Edited this chapter on my laptop today~ Heh

I'm not really feeling well these few days (Not meaning sick or blah) :(

I always don't have the mood to go to school or even do anything. All I always just want to do is write the chapters for this story.

But it's okay! ^^ Everyone will feel like this sometimes too, even the happiest person you know. :3

And sorry if my chapters are getting shorter every update >.<"

- Snowyx3

 

QUES : Which country are you guys from? :D

ANS : Singapore Singapura Sinkapore Sing-a-pore There's so many funny names for my country cause of the problems we have or just randomly named for fun xD 

 

How do you liekkk mamaaaa's new posterrrrr