33.

Revenge of School Hopeful

"Jagiya~"

Wonshik flickered his eyes open and saw Hakyeon lying on top of him.

 

"Morning!"

Hakyeon brightly smiled and lightly pecked Wonshik's lips.

 

"What time is it?..."

Wonshik softly groaned and hugged Hakyeon as his eyes slowly closed his eyes.

 

"10."

He heard Hakyeon mumbling to hin before he felt Hakyeon's finger tracing random things on his chest.

 

"Yah...What are you doing?"

He softly chuckled as he ruffled Hakyeon's hair and moved his hands away afterwards.

 

"If you can't spend time with me now then I'll spend my time on you."

Hakyeon cutely chuckled and traced a heart.

 

"Jagiya~ Saranghae~"

He cutely sang as he planted kisses on Wonshik's lips constantly.

 

"...Where's Hyuk?"

Wonshik immediately asked when Sanghyuk wasn't speaking a word about the both of them.

 

"He said that he's going to the music room. You know, Hongbin."

Hakyeon formed his lips into a thin line and rolled his eyes.

 

"If he really likes Hongbin, then let him be...You can't force him to not like Hongbin or tell him to stay away from Hongbin."

Wonshik softly sighed and lightly pinched Hakyeon's nose. 

 

"You're so adorable. I'll probably be nothing if I never met you."

He chuckled and hugged Hakyeon, as if he was a bolster again.

 

"...Me too."

Hakyeon softly whispered back and hugged him with a wide smile on his face.

 

"I'm already resisting myself from cutting. Even though it's alittle hard to do it, I've already stopped for a few...days. I guess."

He buried his face on Wonshik's shoulder and closed his eyes.

 

"Our relationship might end one day...Don't say never because you can't predict the future...But I just want to thank you so much. Because you changed my life the moment we met at the rooftop on that rainy day...The day I almost tried to commit suicide. It's embarassing when I think about it now."

He chuckled and lifted his face up and cupped Wonshik's cheeks.

 

"It's alright if you didn't listen. I'm going to write everything in the letter later on."

He looked at Wonshik's cute sleeping face and sweetly smiled at him.

 

"Sleep well...Wonshikkie."

He lightly pecked Wonshik's lips and got out of that position and stood up from the bed.

 

He walked over to his computer desk and sat on the computer chair, grabbing onto a piece of empty white paper at the corner and grabbed a pen as well.

 

He formed his lips into a thin line and reated his chin on his palm

 

"I can't think of anything even though there's so much things I want to say him..."

He sighed and slowly placed the pen down on the table.

 

He suddenly grabbed the pen again and lifted it up, thinking for awhile before the tip of it landed on the paper.

 

'I want to die.'

 

He swallowed and clicked the pen, throwing it aside afterwards. He softly sighed and rested his head on his arms on the table.

 

"I want to die...so badly..."

He softly muttered and looked at the surface of the table blankly.

 

Little did he knew that his eyes would flicker and he soon fell asleep, not knowing that he left the paper on the table.

 

Wonshik opened his eyes and got out of the bed. He then dragged his feet towards Hakyeon and gently moved his hand away.

 

He picked up the paper and looked at it for awhile and read the words written on it.

 

His eyes slightly widened as he crushed the paper and threw it into the dustbin, turning to Hakyeon again.

 

He sighed, slowly walking towards Hakyeon and crouched down to his eye level.

 

"I won't let you do anything foolish..."

He softly whispered and hugged Hakyeon tightly.

 

"Please hyung...Just stay strong for me..."

He softly cried and lightly pecked Hakyeon's cheek.

 

"I don't want to lose you..."

 

-----

 

Sanghyuk lightly knocked on the door a few times before the twisted the door knob and took a peek inside.

 

"Hongbin hyung, are you there?"

He spoke as he took a step into the room and switched the lights on.

 

He gently closed the door and walked deeper into the empty room, looking around.

 

"Hyung, come out. I know that you won't leave this room so easily."

He halted as he looked around again and softly sighed afterwards.

 

Suddenly, he heard a soft sound of the guitar slowly strumming. It was strumming to the exact tune Hongbin played to him when they first met.

 

"Your guitar skills are the best hyung! What other songs can you play?"

 

The words he said to Hongbin flashed in his mind for a second and disappeared afterwards.

 

He blinked his eyes a few times and shook his head to get the thoughts away from his mind.

 

"...Come out now."

He softly whispered and looked left and right before he looked front again.

 

The strumming of the guitar stopped and he saw Hongbin walking out of a door that leads to the storeroom with all the guitars inside.

 

Hongbin suddenly halted at a spot quite far from Sanghyuk and waved as he faked a smile.

 

"...H-Hi."

He stuttered and chuckled in embarassment afterwards.

 

"What's the matter? Why are you standing so far from where I am?"

Sanghyuk softly spoke and took tiny steps towards Hongbin.

 

He cupped Hongbin's cheeks and looked at him.

 

"I-I'm afraid..."

Hongbin moved his hands away ans hugged him tightly, burying his face on Sanghyuk's shoulders.

 

"I don't know what to do..."

He softly cried and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm hinself down.

 

Sanghyuk slowly placed his hands on Hongbin's back and lightly patted, even though he didn't know what was exactly going on. He could feel Hongbin's temperature getting colder and colder...

 

"Did you...harm someone again?"

He whispered and crossed his eyebrows.

 

He then pulled away from the hug and placed his hands on Hongbin's shoulders and looked at him again.

 

"Hyung, did you?"

He repeated his question once again and looked at Hongbin worriedly, since he wasn't speaking a word at all.

 

"I'm sorry Sanghyuk...."

Hongbin softly spoke and moved Sanghyuk's hands away from him and ran towards a corner, crouching down and hugging his knees.

 

Sanghyuk immediately ran towards Hongbin again and sat beside him.

 

"I-I promise I won't be mad at you if you tell me, alright?"

He spoke in a worried tone as he looked at Hongbin.

 

"No...You'll be really, really mad if I tell you this."

Hongbin turned his head to the other side, avoiding Sanghyuk's stare as he sighed and bit his bottom lip.

 

He then felt Sanghyuk's hands on his shoulders again.

 

"I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on."

He immediately covered his ears and closed his eyes.

 

"I cursed Hakyeon hyung."

 

The room was suddenly filled with silence afterwards.

 

"D-Don't worry...He'll be fine again after a few days, just like Jaehwan hyung, right?"

He slowly opened his eyes and moved away his hands, looking at Sanghyuk.

 

"He...He won't."

He hung his head down when he saw Sanghyuk's eyes slightly widened.

 

"I'm sorry Hyuk...I can't seem to break the curse at all..."

He softly whispered and swallowed.

 

"He's going to die."