11b.

Revenge of School Hopeful

"T-Taekwoon?"

Hakyeon slightly stuttered as he immediately let go of Jaehwan's hand and looked at Taekwoon who was glaring at the both of them.

 

"Didn't someone say he was having vocal class? And Cha Hakyeon, didn't I tell you not to tell Jaehwan about Sanghyuk?"

"I-"

"It was my fault. I thought that he should have the right to know about it. And he should know whats going on around the school. Keeping it from him won't help much."

Hakyeon cut off Jaehwan's words and stared at Taekwoon. He kept silent and softly sighed.

 

"Hakyeon ah...Can you go back first? I need to talk to Jaehwan. Privately."

He nodded and waved to the both of them as he walked away.

 

"Jae-"

"There's nothing to talk about. You kept everything from me. Hyuk has already been warded in the hospital for days and I didn't even know a single thing about it!"

Jaehwan hung his head down and bit his bottom lip.

 

"I won't lie to you anymore... because I won't be around anymore."

Taekwoon leaned closer and hugged Jaehwan.

 

"I'm happy I was able to be friends with you and the others for so long. And all of you accepted me for who I was, even though I treated all of you so coldly. And I want to tell you that...I-I really like you alot."

He pulled away and sighed.

 

"I have something that I've been hiding from everyone. I...I was the one who killed Hongbin."

Jaehwan's eyes widened.

 

"It was by accident. Then afterwards Hongbin wanted revenge... that's why you had a high fever for days."

His eyes glanced over to the ward room.

 

"So Hongbin wasn't lying..."

Taekwoon looked at the direction where Jaehwan was looking at and saw Hongbin sitting beside Sanghyuk's bed.

 

"I warn you. Stay away from Hongbin. He isn't who you think he is."

"I know. He told me everything."

"...He did?"

His eyes widened.

 

"Taekwoon ah...Forgive Hongbin."

"Never."

He glared at Jaehwan.

 

He couldn't possibly forgive Hongbin that easily, after everything he had done to the school and his friends.

 

"He said he wants to bring everything back to normal. You have to believe him. He's your best friend, isn't he?"

Jaehwan held his hand and looked at him sadly.

 

"Not anymore, after what he did to you, Hakyeon and Sanghyuk."

"He realised his mistake after he saw Hyuk lying in the hospital. He'll bring everything back to normal, and you won't need to leave anymore."

"It's too late already. My dad already prepared the registration form to Loen High. I can never go back to this school anymore."

Taekwoon shouted and shoved his hands away from Jaehwan.

 

"...You like Hakyeon, don't you?"

He sighed and faked a smile.

 

"When I'm gone, I won't be there to interfere your relationship anymore."

"Hyung...I don't like Hakyeon. I like you."

 

-----

 

Hakyeon constantly took out his phone and kept on dialling for Wonshik, but he couldn't reach him at all no matter how many times he called.

 

Maybe he was in class?

 

Or maybe he's avoiding Hakyeon?

 

"Wonshik ah...Where are you?"

Hakyeon softly cried as he kept typing Wonshik's number over and over again.

 

"Annyeong! Wonshik here. I'm busy now, please call back later!"

 

"M-Maybe I'm just overthinking...He's probably just in class, isn't he? Or is he trying to avoid me? Does he hate me? What did I do? I didn't do anything wrong! Why isn't he answering my calls?!"

Hakyeon fell to the ground and hugged his knees.

 

He looked around his surroundings and all he saw was eyes looking at him. Staring at him as if he was crazy.

 

"W-Why is everyone looking at me?..."

He slightly shivered as he kept his eyes to the ground.

 

"Hakyeon?"

A familiar voice called for him as he immediately looked up.

 

"What are you doing on the ground?"

The crowd slowly dispersed until Wonshik and Hakyeon were the only ones left.

 

"W-Wonshik...I'm so glad you're here. I was so scared...I thought you didn't want me anymore."

Hakyeon stood up and hugged Wonshik tightly.

 

"Don't be silly. Let's go back to the dorm, alright?"

Wonshik lightly patted his back and looked at him and smiled.

 

"Yeah...Okay."

Hakyeon chuckled and held Wonshik's hand as they walked back up to the dorm room.

 

"If you didn't come earlier...I think I would have been sent to the mental hospital."

He chuckled and sipped on his banana milk.

 

"Sorry for not answering your calls. I left it on the table while I was busy working on something."

"Working on what?"

"It's a secret. I'll show it to you when it's done, alright?"

"Okay."

Wonshik held Hakyeon's free hand and pecked his cheek.

 

"Take this picture of me. You can look at it whenever you miss me."

He handed over a polaroid of him while a message that wrote '사랑해♡' on it.

 

"I have to leave now. Call Taekwoon or Jaehwan when you need something, alright?"

"Okay."

He waved to Hakyeon and walked out of the dorm room.

 

-----

 

*Rrring Rring!*

 

"Who's that?"

Taekwoon glanced over to Jaehwan's phone when he took it out from his pocket.

 

"It's Hakyeon."

He clicked the answer button and put the phone to his ear.

 

"Jaehwan ah! Wonshik fell down the stairs and got stepped by one of the students in our school!"

"Taekwoon and I already reached back to school anyway. Wait for us."

He hung up and ran into the school along with Taekwoon catching up behind him.

 

"What happened?"

"Hakyeon said Wonshik fell down the stairs and got stepped by one of the students in our school."

Taekwoon immediately crossed his eyebrows.

 

"Stepped? How is that even possible?"

"Hakyeon!"

They reached to the scene and saw Hakyeon screaming at a student.

 

"Jaehwan! This is the guy that stepped Wonshikkie!"

"Where's Wonshik?"

"Here! Can't you see?!"

He looked down and saw a polaroid photo.

 

"Hyung."

He face-palmed and walked towards Hakyeon and bent down.

 

"This isn't Wonshik. It's a polaroid. See?"

He took the photo and swung it around Hakyeon's face.

 

"I'm not dumb. But Wonshikkie's in the photo! He's badly injured now thanks to him!"

He pointed at the student.

 

"..We better bring him back to the dorm before he creates more trouble."

Taekwoon sighed and dragged Hakyeon back to the dorm room.

 

-----

 

"This is the only picture I have of Wonshik...And now it's ruined..."

Hakyeon cried as he looked at the crushed and dirty polaroid.

 

"Throw that away. We can ask Wonshik to give you another one."

"No! This photo is precious. I can't throw it away."

He placed it on the table and sipped on his banana milk.

 

"Let me look at it."

Jaehwan took the polaroid from him and looked at the photo, as well as the message he wrote below.

 

He sweetly smiled at it and sighed.

 

"...I'm sorry for acting like a kid. I just feel insecure without Wonshik around...He promised me that he would take care of me and won't let me get hurt again, but he never kept his promise. He always tells me he's either busy or in class."

Jaehwan slightly glanced at Taekwoon.

 

"Don't look at me like that."

Taekwoon placed his hand over Jaehwan's shoulder.

 

"I-I wasn't even looking at you."

"I didn't say you were."

"Here."

Jaehwan placed the polaroid on the table and smiled.

 

Hakyeon chuckled at them and placed his banana milk on the table and removed the blankets from his leg.

 

"You guys can go back now...I'll be fine."

He stood up and lead them to the door.

 

"Take care."

Taekwoon and Jaehwan both said in unisonas they left the room.

 


 

 

Hello my darlings :D ♡ It's 11.35pm now and I have to wake up for school tomorrow at 6.15am @_@ 

I feel like the worst ever. My school ends at 3pm on Monday and Wednesday and I got sent to remmedial classes which ends at probably 3.35 or even later T-T

But don't worry, I always love to write my fanfics every night before going to sleep ahaha :D

I've already written 11c, 12a, 12b, 12c, 13, 14 and 15(not completed) in my notes (random)

- Snowyx3 ♡