36.

Revenge of School Hopeful

"Jaehwan hyung!"

Sanghyuk immediately shouted and placed his hands on Jaehwan's shoulders.

 

"Could you do me a favor?"

Jaehwan slightly nodded and looked at him in confusion.

 

"Go inside the room and call for Hongbin."

He raised an eyebrow and followed Sanghyuk's words, entering the room and stood at the door.

 

"Uh, Hongbin? Are you there?"

He spoke as he looked around.

 

"Yeah."

Hongbin floated out of the storeroom and stood at his spot.

 

"Hyuk is calling for you."

Jaehwan glanced outside for a second and looked at Hongbin.

 

"Are you...trying to avoid him?"

He asked as he faked a smile and walked towards Hongbin.

 

"D-Don't tell him I'm here."

Hongbin stuttered as he took a step back.

 

"He's outside, right? He was looking for me in here earlier on."

He glanced at the door for awhile before he looked back at Jaehwan.

 

"Hongbi-"

 

 

"I don't want to listen!"

He shouted as he covered his ears and faded away in a second. Sanghyuk then dashed into the room and looked at Jaehwan.

 

"Did he come out?"

He immediately asked as he dragged Jaehwan out of the room and gently closed the door.

 

"N-No he didn't."

Jaehwan stuttered and glanced into the room for a moment before turning back.

 

"Ah...Okay."

Sanghyuk spoke with slight disappointment as he sighed.

 

"Remember hyung, this secret is just between the two of us."

He patted Jaehwan's shoulder and smiled to him.

 

"I guess I'll be going back to the dorm. See you next time."

He waved and walked away afterwards.

 

"Gosh...I've already broken my promise just like that."

Jaehwan hung his head and sighed.

 

He then dragged his feet, walking away from the place.

 

-----

 

"I'm back."

Jaehwan softly spoke as he entered the room with a face that seemed abit lifeless.

 

"Where did you go?"

Taekwoon asked as he stood up from the bed and walked towards Jaehwan.

 

"I-I went to the rooftop."

Jaehwan slightly stuttered as he looked everywhere except for Taekwoon's eyes.

 

"I needed fresh air to clear out the problems from my mind. Y-You should know what I mean."

He faked a smile and walked past Taekwoon, softly sighing as he sat on his bed. He then looked at Taekwoon, who stood at his spot and stared at Jaehwan suspiciously.

 

"W-What?"

He blinked a few times before he hung his head.

 

"I know you're lying. You always stutter alot whenever you start lying."

Taekwoon immediately stomped towards Jaehwan, glaring at him.

 

"Where did you go?"

He slightly raised his voice.

 

"I really went to the rooftop..."

Jaehwan softly replied as he pouted and played with his fingers.

 

"I'm not lying, hyung."

He looked at the ground and sighed.

 

"...Sorry."

Taekwoon's voice softened as he just kept quiet afterwards and walked towards the window.

 

"I was just worried about you."

He softly spoke and looked out of the window, realising that it was drizzling.

 

"You...were at the rooftop?"

He asked once again as he continued watching the rain, feeling abit suspicious.

 

"Y-Yeah, why?"

Jaehwan stood up and walked towards the window as well. His eyes slightly widened when he saw the rain and Taekwoon was the kind of person who was able to predict when it possibly started raining just by looking at the road.

 

"Fresh air, huh?"

Taekwoon snickered as he turned around and looked at Jaehwan.

 

"What did Lee Hongbin tell you."

He suddenly snapped and leaned closer to Jaehwan.

 

"You seem really nervous, Jagiya."

His fingers lightly held onto Jaehwan's chin as he smiled.

 

"Stop it! This isn't like you."

Jaehwan yelled as he shoved Taekwoon away and took a few steps back.

 

"There are times...where people have or need to keep secrets."

He sighed and hung his head.

 

"It's just the same as you not wanting me to ask you about the audition papers. So stop asking me about where I went and what Hongbin told me."

He stomped away and walked out of the room.

 

Taekwoon blinked a few times and looked out of the window, softly sighing.

 

"We don't even seem like a couple this way."

He folded his arms and turned around.

 

"...Maybe I should really just respect his privacy for once."

He sighed once again and lied down on his bed.

 

-----

 

"Probably the best place ever."

Hakyeon mumbled to himself as he opened the doors that led to the rooftop, despite the heavy rain.

 

He took a step out and walked towards the same exact spot he was at just a few weeks ago.

 

All those words he said...And how he could have actually jumped off the building if Wonshik didn't came in time.

 

He then lifted his hand and looked at his wrist. His cuts were healed but all those painful memories were still appearing in his mind everytime he looked at each cut.

 

He softly sighed as he closed his eyes, letting himself get totally drenched in the rain.

 

"Yah!"

He immediately opened his eyes when he heard Wonshik yelling.

 

He then turned around and saw Wonshik dashing towards him, taking off his jacket and held it on top of Hakyeon's head to cover him from the rain.

 

"Leave me alone Wonshik. I'll be fine."

Hakyeon softly mumbled and covered Wonshik from the rain as well with his hands, even though he wasn't able to completely cover him.

 

"Fine? You're already having a fever and yet you're here standing in the rain!"

Wonshik slightly raised his voice and lightly shoved Hakyeon's hand away and dragged him towards the door, which led to the stairs from where they both come from.

 

"Look at you...You're all wet already."

His voice softened as he ruffled Hakyeon's wet hair and placed his jacket over Hakyeon so that he wouldn't catch a cold.

 

"Don't ever go to the rooftop when it's raining, okay? It's really cold especially when it's raining heavily."

He cupped Hakyeon's cheeks and looked at him worriedly.

 

"...Fine."

Hakyeon let out a soft chuckle and smiled at Wonshik as well.

 

"Why are you even at the rooftop? You said that you wanted to go to the cafe downstairs."

He sighed and slightly smiled.

 

"I lied. Because I knew you wouldn't let me come here."

He chuckled and started walking down the stairs along with Wonshik.

 

"Aren't you cold?"

He looked at Wonshik worriedly, since he was slightly shivering.

 

"Nah...And you need the jacket more than me too anyway."

Wonshik smiled and hung his head down.

 

He suddenly felt Hakyeon's hand slipping into his, interlacing their fingers together.

 

"I love you."

Hakyeon lightly pecked his cheek and brightly smiled.

 

"Me too."

 

-----

 

"W-Why are you both wet? Did you guys run in the rain or something?"

Sanghyuk slightly raised his voice when he saw both Wonshik and Hakyeon entering the room.

 

He immediately ran towards Hakyeon.

 

"Wonshik hyung! How could you let Hakyeonnie hyung get drenched like this?!"

Hakyeon chuckled and ruffled Sanghyuk's hair.

 

"It wasn't his fault. He actually got drenched too because of me."

He glanced over to Wonshik and smiled at him.

 

"Really? S-Sorry hyung!"

Sanghyuk chuckled in embarassment and bowed to Wonshik.

 

"Nah, it's fine."

Wonshik smiled and ruffled Sanghyuk's hair as well.

 

"Go take a bath."

He looked at Hakyeon and took his jacket off him.

 

He then watched Hakyeon grabbing his clothes and entering the bathroom.

 

"Wonshik hyung, I have to tell you."

Sanghyuk softly mumbled as he walked towards the window and waited till Wonshik stood beside him.

 

"It's about Hakyeon hyung...I actually promised Jaehwan hyung that we both wouldn't tell anyone about it. But I think you need to know."

He sighed and turned around to face Wonshik.

 

"W-What is it?"

Wonshik asked worriedly and looked at Sanghyuk.

 

"Please don't tell him."

He slightly nodded and looked elsewhere.

 

"Hongbin hyung cursed him. He's going to die."

 

-----

 

I'm backzz :D 

I'm sorry if this chapter is short >3< It's really hard for me and most of the other authors using phone to edit the chapters which you can't paste the chapter inside unless you use the textarea mode which it will remove all the spacings and you have to do it all over again T-T

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ♡

-Snowyx3

 

STAY AWESOME AND SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A ST☆RLIGHT