17. (Update 2/2)

Revenge of School Hopeful

Wonshik felt his neck being tightly grabbed by Hakyeon.

 

"Tsk...Hyung, it's just the thunder."

He pulled Hakyeon's hands away and chuckled.

 

Hakyeon wiggled his arms around, struggling to free his wrists from Wonshik's grip. The thunder soon boomed again.

 

"Kim Wonshik! Stop playing around! I'm really scared!"

He scooted near Wonshik and stuffed his face on Wonshik's chest, since he wasn't able to use his hands.

 

"Yah...Don't do this."

Wonshik faked a laughter as he lightly shoved Hakyeon away.

 

"What are you going to do if I weren't here for you?"

He poked the tip of Hakyeon's nose and slightly smiled.

 

"I would hug Sanghyuk if you weren't here. He's already use to it anyway! He always uses his phone or dilligently does his homework when I'm hugging him."

Hakyeon hugged his waist and scooted as close as he could.

 

"You're forever acting like a little kid."

Wonshik ruffled his hair and softly sighed.

 

Hakyeon pouted and moved away from him.

 

"You're so mean!"

He folded his arms and stuck out his tongue at Wonshik.

 

"Even Jaehwan says nicer words to me!"

He turned facing the back and soflty sighed. He actually did feel kind of hurt by Wonshik's words.

 

Wonshik was right, he was always acting like a kid, clinging around people and whining at the smallest things that no one ever seemed to care about. But he knew that Wonshik always liked to insult and make fun of people, but not literally.

 

"Then go and find him."

He immediately turned around and pushed Wonshik, making him fall onto the bed.

 

"Stop it..."

He stared at Wonshik for awhile before he stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Wonshik confused, since he didn't know what was going on at all.

 

Hakyeon felt like calling Jaehwan...but he also felt that he had been clinging onto Jaehwan alot ever since he and Wonshik started dating.

 

He took out his phone and scrolled through his contacts, finding for a name and halted when he finally found it.

 

'Hyukkie ♡'

 

He sighed and looked at the number, wondering whether he should call Sanghyuk or Jaehwan.

 

He walked to a corner and slid down to the ground. He hugged his knees and slightly frowned.

 

"I'm useless to everyone...aren't I?"

He stared at the blank ground and softly muttered to himself as he felt tears trickling down.

 

"...Hakyeon, what are you doing?"

He looked up and saw Taekwoon.

 

Taekwoon used to be his best friend, but they eventually became distant from each other, since Hakyeon felt like he was an annoyance to Taekwoon.

 

"T-Taekwoon..."

Hakyeon slightly stuttered and immediately wiped his tears away and stood up.

 

"What happened?"

Taekwoon slightly furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Hakyeon's puffy eyes.

 

"It's nothing."

Hakyeon looked back at him and faked a smile.

 

But he always knew when Hakyeon was lying and when he was not.

 

"I know there's something wrong. I'll call Jaehwan, he knows what to do."

He immediately grabbed Taekwoon's wrist when he saw him taking out his phone.

 

"D-Don't call Jaehwan! I...I don't want to be an annoyance to him."

Taekwoon crossed his eyebrows and slowly shoved his phone back into his pocket.

 

"Then I'll send you back to your dorm?"

He raised an eyebrow.

 

"I don't want to go anywhere. Just leave me alone for now."

"But-"

"I said just leave me alone!"

Hakyeon slightly raised his voice and glared at Taekwoon for awhile before his gaze softened after he had realised what he just did.

 

"I'm sorry. I just need to have some time alone. See you later."

He faked a smile and walked up the stairs, heading up to the rooftop.

 

He opened the doors and felt the wind heavily blowing, as if he could just fly away any moment. He took small steps towards the middle of the rooftop and sat down with his legs crossed.

 

He took out his phone and typed Jaehwan's number on the call log.

 

"...Should I call?"

He softly sighed and locked his phone.

 

"Hakyeonnie."

He heard a familiar voice calling for his name from behind.

 

"W-Wonshik...How did you know I was here?"

He turned behind and raised an eyebrow.

 

"You're always here when you're having problems."

Wonshik slightly sent a sweet smile and walked towards him.

 

He took out his jacket and placed it over Hakyeon.

 

"I'm sorry. You know what personality is like, right?"

He sat beside Hakyeon and slightly pouted.

 

"I don't need the jacket. You need it more. You're wearing a sleeveless shirt."

Hakyeon grabbed the jacket and handed it back to Wonshik, also trying to avoid his glance.

 

"I'm sorry jagiya~ Will you forgive me?"

Wonshik wore on his jacket and hugged Hakyeon's waist.

 

"What if I say no?"

Hakyeon looked over to him and stuck out his tongue and chuckled.

 

"Of course I will."

He placed his hand on the back of Wonshik's neck and lightly pecked his lips.

 

-----

 

"Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom~"

Jaehwan looked at the video on his phone and cutely sang.

 

"Yah, stop it. It's getting annoying."

Taekwoon threw the pillow at Jaehwan's face and continued using his phone.

 

"You're so mean Taekwoon hyung!"

He plugged in his earpiece and played his music, pretending he didn't hear what Jaehwan said.

 

"Stop annoying me."

He glanced at Jaehwan for awhile and looked back to his screen. Jaehwan immediately ran towards Taekwoon's bed and sat beside him.

 

"Hyung, narase~"

He hugged Taekwoon's arm and rested his head on his shoulder.

 

"Hyung~ I'm bored."

He looked at Taekwoon and pouted.

 

"I know you can hear me!"

He continued looking at Taekwoon, who was still looking at his phone screen and ignoring him.

 

He plugged out the earpiece nearest to his reach and placed it into his ear. Taekwoon immediately turned and glared at him.

 

"I'm bored."

Jaehwan brightly smiled and closed his eyes afterwards.

 

After a few minutes, the whole room was finally silent, since Jaehwan had already fallen asleep after listening to the songs on Taekwoon's playlist. Taekwoon stopped the music and locked his phone and looked over to Jaehwan.

 

He gently pinched Jaehwan's cheeks and softly chuckled.

 

"Adorable."

He continued pinching and laughed to himself.

 

He slowly let go and swept Jaehwan's fringe to the side.

 

"Sleep well."

He pecked his forehead and sweetly smiled.

 

-----

 

"Bam babam babam~"

Hongbin softly sang to himself as he sat on top of a locker.

 

Sanghyuk would always sing that song everytime they were walking together.

 

"I wonder how Hyukkie is doing..."

He hung his head down and sighed.

 

"At least I did something good for the school."

He smiled to himself and jumped down.

 

"...I wonder how is Taekwoon hyung doing too..."

He walked around the hallway as all the memories flashed through his mind.

 

And a particular memory flashed through a thousand times...

 

It was the time when he fell down the stairs.

 

He shook his head and tried to sweep that memory off his mind.

 

"No revenge, Lee Hongbin. Remember that Hyuk wants you to be a good person."

He walked into a classroom that seemed familiar.

 

He switched on the lights and pursed his lips.

 

"Your guitar skills are the best hyung! What other songs can you play?"

Sanghyuk clapped his hands and stared at Hongbin brightly.

 

A slight faded picture of him and Sanghyuk appeared.

 

It slowly faded away afterwards and the room was empty.

 

He walked towards the chair and sat down as he picked up the guitar. He placed his finger on the strings and played the exact same song he played when he and Sanghyuk were together that day.

 

He sweetly smiled to the ground, imagining Sanghyuk sitting down and brightly smiling as he listened to Hongbin's music. 

 

Suddenly, the door knob twisted as he immediately placed the guitar back to its original spot and continued sitting on the chair, since nobody could see him.

 

But he saw a familiar face that looked at him with a shocked look.

 

"H-Hongbin hyung!"

 

-----

 

Annyeong starlights!~

 

I grew like way fatter after eating all them deli deli food at all of my relatives' houses AHAHAHA :D

 

I hope you guys haven't forgotten about me HEEHEE

 

I decided to put keo and navi couple moments in this chapter because...............I like to imagine things

 

I hope you guys had fun imagining too because imagination is fun :D whattheheckyeonamieventalkingabout

 

Finally Hyukbin is back yay! :D But it isn't quite a good thing either (spoiler )

 

I actually typed a whole reason why I posted today but I accidentally posted the wrong chapter so I deleted and it got deleted away too :V

 

-Snowyx3

 

QUES : Which member in VIXX first caught your eye? (Member that you noticed first) And which MV / show did you first see him?

 

ANS : I first saw Hakyeon oppa in Rock your Body MV :D I'm sorry to say this, but I thought that Leo was a alien at first and I felt freaked out by him, but he's my bias now! :D (Fan logic)