15.

Revenge of School Hopeful

"What's wrong with me?..."

Jaehwan crouched down and hugged his knees as he softly sighed.

 

The day when Taekwoon was drunk kept flashing through his mind. He felt so traumatised after that incident.

 

He heard the door opening and foot steps entering the room.

 

"Jaehwan ah."

He heard Taekwoon's voice calling for his name.

 

He tried to ignore his calls and the thought flashed through his mind again.

 

"Jaehwan ah."

Taekwoon walked towards Jaehwan and crouched down infront of him.

 

"...What's wrong?"

His hand was about to approach Jaehwan, but got shoved away immediately.

 

"Don't touch me...I'm sorry."

Jaehwan hung his head and sighed.

 

"Why are you so afraid to kiss me? Did I do something wrong to you?"

Taekwoon crossed his eyebrows and held Jaehwan's hand.

 

"Give me some time and I'll tell you when I'm able to."

He looked at Jaehwan worriedly and slightly nodded.

 

"I'll be...leaving then."

He faked a smile as he stood up and left the room.

 

Jaehwan immediately took out his phone and dialled for Hakyeon. He was the only person Jaehwan could think of calling at that moment.

 

After a few rings, Hakyeon picked up the phone call.

 

"Hello? Jaehwan ah!"

He heard Hakyeon chuckling from the other side of the call.

 

"H-Hyung...Are you free right now?"

"Yeah sure! Why?"

"Can I go over to your dorm now?"

"Uh...Sure."

"Thanks see you there."

Hakyeon hung up the phone call.

 

Jaehwan stood up and sat on his bed.

 

He softly sighed as he rubbed his temples.

 

"Just...Stop thinking about it and everything will be fine."

He took a deep breath and stared at the plain wall blankly.

 

"But just how am I going to explain this to Taekwoon? He probably doesn't remember a single thing about it at all because he was too drunk."

He clenched his fists and punched his pillow.

He changed into a new pair of clothes and headed out to Hakyeon's dorm, which was just a few rooms away from his.

 

*Knock knock*

 

He heard shuffling noises at the other side of the room before the door opened and Hakyeon brightly smiled

 

"Annyeong!"

Jaehwan faked a smile and placed his shoes at the side as he walked into the dorm.

 

"Did something happen between you and Taekwoon again? You both look so gloomy."

He looked at Jaehwan worriedly as he watched him making his way to Sanghyuk's bed.

 

He followed along and sat opposite him, which was his own bed.

 

"Taekwoon tried to kiss me today, but the incident I told you last time just couldn't get off my mind."

Jaehwan closed his eyes shut and groaned.

 

"Why are you so scared to kiss Taekwoonie? Being kissed by your loved one is the best feeling ever!"

Hakyeon hugged himself and squealed when the thought of him and Wonshik kissing appeared in his mind.

 

"Taekwoon doesn't even remember anything from that night because he was too drunk to remember."

He released his hands and slightly smiled at him.

 

"Then when are you planning to tell him?"

He folded his arms as he waited for Jaehwan, who was looking down to the ground, thinking seriously.

 

"I do have the urge to tell him...But whenever I try to talk about it, I just can't tell him."

Jaehwan softly muttered, loud enough for Hakyeon to hear.

 

"You still gotta tell him or he will never know what he did!"

Hakyeon smiled and slightly shrugged.

 

*Rrring Rring!*

 

Jaehwan took out his phone and answered the phone call.

 

"Taekwoon hyung."

He immediately glanced over to Hakyeon.

 

"Jaehwan ah, I brought some food back to the dorm...Come back soon, alright?"

"Mm."

He slightly faked a smile as if Taekwoon could see him and ended the call.

 

"What did Taekwoon say?"

Hakyeon immediately looked over to him and brightly smiled.

 

"H-He told me to go back earlier because he bought food for me."

He stood and smiled at Jaehwan.

 

"Goodbye then."

He dragged Jaehwan up from the bed and opened the door.

 

"See you tomorrow in dance class!"

"Hyung! I-"

He gently shoved him out of the room and slammed the door shut.

 

"Yah! Hyung! How could you do this to me?!"

Jaehwan pouted and folded his arms.

 

He softly sighed and made his way back to his dorm room.

 

"I'm back."

He entered the room and closed the door.

 

He looked over to Taekwoon, who was sitting on the bed and faked a smile to him as he placed his shoes to the side.

 

He softly sighed and walked towards Taekwoon.

 

"I have to tell you something."

He sat beside him on the bed and clenched his hands nervously.

 

"D-Do you remember the day when you bought beer from the convenience store?"

Taekwoon looked at him, focused as he slightly nodded his head in embarassment.

 

"Do you remember what happened afterwards?"

He shook his head.

 

He couldn't remember a single thing after he drank his third can of beer. He looked at Jaehwan, who was playing with his fingers as he hung his head down and bit his bottom lip.

 

"W-What happened afterwards?"

He used his right hand to lift Jaehwan's chin as he stared at him.

 

"You...kissed me, and I didn't really enjoyed it. You get what I mean."

Jaehwan gently moved Taekwoon's hand away and avoided eye contact with him, looking everywhere except for Taekwoon.

 

Taekwoon looked at him with his eyes widened in shock.

 

He blinked a few times and shook his head.

 

"I-I'm sorry, I-I just didn't know what I was doing!"

He covered his face in embarassment and stuffed his face onto the pillow.

 

"Uh hyung...That's my pillow."

Jaehwan looked at him awkwardly.

 

"Sorry."

Taekwoon immediately got up and plopped onto his bed.

 

"I-I'm so sorry Jaehwan..."

He softly muttered, loud enough for Jaehwan to hear him from his bed.

 

But after a few seconds, the room was silent and there was no reply from Jaehwan. He slowly sat up from the bed and looked over to Jaehwan's bed, feeling like a big fool. Jaehwan was already soundly sleeping on the bed with his legs swinging off the bed.

 

"This pabo...Always doing the wrong things at the wrong time."

He rolled his eyes and placed Jaehwan's legs on the bed and slightly smiled to him.

 

"...I love you, Lee Jaehwan."

He covered half of Jaehwan's body with the blankets and softly sang a sweet song to him as he bent down to Jaehwan's eye level.

 

Every part of him was adorable to Taekwoon.

 

His angelic eyes, big round nose and soft pillow lips...

 

He immediately slapped himself and plopped his onto the ground.

 

"I was supposed to fall in love with girls, but why is it the other way round?"

He placed his hand on the slapped cheek and sighed.

 

-----

 

"Excuse me..."

Sanghyuk squeezed through the crowd around the hallway and barely made it to the cafe.

 

It had used to be aces' so-called 'territory', but now it had became everyone's cafe.

 

They couldn't even find a empty table to hold their meetings like they usually do anymore. Sanghyuk wanted to thank Hongbin for bringing students into the school, but also felt like hitting him for bringing too many.

 

"There's no space for our meeting today again..."

He looked through the glass door of the cafe and softly sighed.

 

There was a slight faded picture of all of them together, sitting at the usual table, chatting and laughing as loud as they wanted without having anyone to shush them or shout at them for being noisy.

 

He slightly shook his head and walked up to the stairs, heading back up to his room.

 

"I'm back."

He placed his shoes and closed the door as he threw his bag onto his bed, unexpectedly hitting someone.

 

"Yah! That hurts!"

Hakyeon immediately pushed the bag down the bed and shot up.

 

"Why are you even sleeping on my bed hyung?!"

Sanghyuk slightly screamed in a girly tone.

 

He looked over to his bed and saw Wonshik sleeping, snoring as his legs and arms stretched widely, not leaving a single space for Hakyeon to sleep.

 

"Oh..."

He sighed and placed his bag at a corner.

 

"How was class today with your juniors?"

Hakyeon clasped his hands and looked at Sanghyuk brightly, hoping he would give a good answer instead of complaining.

 

"Uh...It was fine. Everyone was friendly to each other and I made some new friends too."

He brightly smiled and nodded in content.

 

"I just remembered something."

Hakyeon ran to his wardrobe and searched around.

 

He took out a few pieces of paper and placed them on tbe table as he smiled to himself. Wonshik suddenly shot up from the bed after hearing the sound of the table.

 

He looked at Hakyeon and Sanghyuk sleepily, ruffling his hair.

 

"Just nice. Come over here Wonshikkie."

Hakyeon signalled him over as Sanghyuk and Wonshik walked towards the desk where Hakyeon was at and looked at the paper.

 

"...The audition papers."

He nodded and sighed.

 

"Even though we have lots of students in our school already, I still want to achieve this goal together, the 5 of us."

He picked up the two papers with blank signatures.

 

"We just need Jaehwan and Taekwoon's signatures."

 


 

 

Bam! Wassup everyone! :D It's Monday, 12.39 a.m. right now ahahah Ihaveschoolbutiaintgonnasleepyolo

I decided to post it at this time right now because I thought that I would always be tired after school and the first thing I would always do is just SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP like Ravi :>

And congrats to me! We've reached 102 Subscribers and 8 Upvotes ! :D <3

But I'm sorry because I can't give any presents like triple or double updates anymore :(

I'm currently stuck at chapter 16 right now which is heckyeon crazy because this is chapter 15 OAO

But I'm already writing soon to the end so I will definitely be able to post chapter 16 on Thursday!

 

QUES : RANK THE VIXX MEMBERS (Most Liked - Least Liked)

ANS : OH GAWD EVEN I CAN'T DO THIS ; n ; IT'S LIEKKK LIFE OR DEATH QUESTIONS

1. Leo 

2. Ken

3. N

4. Hyuk

5. Ravi

6. Hongbin (I'M SO SORRY MR BIN ; n ;)

I realised that I rarely talk about Hongbin to baek_exoloves everytime we talk abt vixx so I'M SORRY MR BIN

 

Stay awesome and shine bright like a STRLIGHT