32.

Revenge of School Hopeful

"You guys are so noisy..."

Sanghyuk loudly groaned as he sat up on the bed.

 

He rubbed his eyes for a moment before his vision was abit clearer. He then looked at Hakyeon and Wonshik and his eyes immediately widened.

 

"H-Hyuk it's not like that. We're just chatting!"

Hakyeon immediately pulled Wonshik away and chuckled in embarassment.

 

"Well, it better be."

Sanghyuk snapped back and stuck his tongue out before he got out of bed.

 

"And Hakyeon hyung, you shouldn't be doing those kind of things or else Wonshik might get a high fever too."

He pointed at the both of them and chuckled as he walked into the bathroom.

 

Wonshik faked a cough and stood up from the bed.

 

"Aish...He's always being like that."

Hakyeon chuckled and lied on the bed again.

 

"Wonshik ah~ What to do? I can't even go out now."

He whined and tossed around the bed.

 

Wonshik leaned closer to Hakyeon again and interlaced their hands together.

 

"We'll wait till Hyuk leaves the room."

He softly whispered into Hakyeon's ear and sweetly smiled to him.

 

"Aish, you're so mean to him!"

Hakyeon chuckled and lightly smacked Wonshik's shoulder with his free hand.

 

He pushed Wonshik away from him and sat normally, since he heard the sound of the water from the sink.

 

The door opened and Sanghyuk walked out of the room, eyes immediately looking over to Hakyeon and Wonshik's direction.

 

"Hyung, I'll be going out now. Do any of you want to eat anything? I can buy for you while going back."

Sanghyuk looked at the both of them and smiled.

 

"No thanks. We're not hungry. Come back home soon, okay?"

Hakyeon dragged Sanghyuk closer and lightly pecked his cheek.

 

"Hyung! I'm not a kid anymore. Alright, I will."

Sanghyuk pulled away from Hakyeon's grip and folded his arms as he puffed his cheeks in annoyance.

 

"Bye."

He made his way towards the door and left the room afterwards.

 

"We should really have a nice chat now, don't you think so?"

Hakyeon asked as he looked at Wonshik and smiled.

 

"Well...There's nothing much to talk about."

Wonshik folded his arms and formed his lips into a thin line.

 

He placed his arm over Hakyeon's shoulder and scooted closer to him.

 

"There's no lessons tomorrow. What do you want to do?"

He rested his chin on Hakyeon's shoulder and smiled.

 

"I want to stay in the dorm."

He immediately moved away and looked at Hakyeon with a 'are you serious' look.

 

"I want you to write a letter for me and I write one for you. It'll be like us telling each other things we can't say to each other now."

Hakyeon looked at him and chuckled for awhile before he covered Wonshik's gloomy face with his hand.

 

"There's nowhere to go anyway."

He pinched Wonshik's cheeks and moved his hand away afterwards.

 

"Fine ,fine."

Wonshik stuck out his tongue and lightly knocked Hakyeon's head.

 

"Oh yeah, I forgot that I need to go to class."

He looked at Hakyeon with a confused face as he slightly raised an eyebrow.

 

"But you don't have classes at this time."

He looked at the time on his phone and looked back at Hakyeon.

 

"I volunteered to be the 'teacher' for a day in one of the junior classes. Well, why not? Nobody even recognises us as the aces of the school anymore."

Hakyeon faked a smile and faced forward and hung his head down.

 

"I remember how all of us used to win in almost all the competitions and come back with pride for our school...And now we haven't even won back any prizes or even went to any competitions."

He closed his eyes and sighed.

 

"I actually almost won the first place for the dance competition...But Hyuk was admitted to the hospital and I couldn't possibly care more about the competition than him. He's just like my son, he'll always be first in my heart."

He opened his eyes and looked at Wonshik and chuckled.

 

"Don't feel bad to be second because all of you are special to me."

He placed his hand on top of Wonshik's and smiled.

 

"When I get well, I'm going to enter dance competitions and win first for our school."

He faked a smile and sighed.

 

"The only thing I'm wondering about now is whether I'm able to even get well."

His words softly trailed off as the room filled with silence afterwards.

 

"You will."

Wonshik softly spoke and bit his bottom lip.

 

"I have to go now or I'll be late. See you later. Go meet up with a friend or something. It's going to be boring if you stay here."

Hakyeon lightly pecked Wonshik's cheeks and stood up from the bed.

 

"I will later."

He smiled and made his way towards the door and waved to Wonshik before the left.

 

-----

 

"Oh, Taekwoon hyung. You're back."

Jaehwan spoke in slight shock when he opened the door and found Taekwoon lying on his bed.

 

"Yeah. Classes ended early. Where did you go?"

He took small steps into the room and gently closed the door.

 

"I went to meet Hakyeon."

He slightly smiled and walked towards Taekwoon, sitting beside him on the bed.

 

"Did you drink the Iced Ameriano I bought for you?"

Taekwoon softly asked and slightly smiled at him.

 

"Yeah, but I scalded my hand."

Jaehwan made a crying sound and pouted.

 

He then showed Taekwoon his scalded hand. The back of his hand was still slightly red but it wasn't that obvious anymore.

 

"...Becareful next time."

Taekwoon gently placed his hand down and sighed as he looked at Jaehwan.

 

"Ne hyung!~"

Jaehwan cutely shouted and hugged Taekwoon tightly by the waist.

 

And obviously, he received a smack on the head.

 

"By the way..."

His tone suddenly grew serious as he let go of Taekwoon and hung his head down. He softly sighed and bit his bottom lip and played with his fingers.

 

"I...I've decided to sign the audition papers."

He slowly looked up at Taekwoon and smiled.

 

"Good for you then. I'll be making my decision by the end of this year."

His eyes immediately widened as he stood up from the bed.

 

"In December?! Hyung, that's like in 5 months time! That's too long..."

He slightly raised his voice but his words softly trailed off since he knew he still have to respect Taekwoon no matter what.

 

"It's a lifetime choice. You obviously need alot of time to think about it."

Taekwoon stood up and cupped Jaehwan's cheeks.

 

"What if I plan to have a future with you when we grow up? What if I wanted to be with you? You'll never know if any of these might happen."

He moved his hands away and sat back down on his bed.

 

"Hyung, you and I, we both love singing. Maybe if we become idols we might even be able to sing duets together!"

Jaehwan clasped his hands together and pouted at Taekwoon, who then lied down on the bed, covering his face.

 

"December."

Taekwoon softly spoke and kept quiet afterwards.

 

"Fine...I won't force you then."

Jaehwan sighed and walked back to his own bed, sitting on it as well.

 

The room grew silent afterwards as Taekwoon probably fell asleep while Jaehwan was just laying around in bed, constantly using his phone.

 

"Taekwoon hyung, are you sleeping?"

Jaehwan softly asked as he locked his phone and placed it aside.

 

"No, I'm dead."

Taekwoon snapped back and tossed around the bed.

 

"Obviously I'm sleeping. You know I don't like to stay in bed all the time unless I'm sleeping."

He sighed and went back to sleep.

 

"You're so mean. If you were really sleeping you could have just kept silent."

Jaehwan folded his arms and puffed his cheeks.

 

After a few minutes, the whole room was filled with silence once again.

 

"Hyung, narase."

He softly muttered loud enough for Taekwoon to hear and chuckled, even though he knew Taekwoon might be asleep and not able to hear him.

 

"Love you too. Wake me up at 10.15 later."

He brightly smiled and replied 'okay'.

 

He started tossing around his bed and faced the front as he stared at the blank ceiling.

 

"What if I plan to have a future with you when we grow up? What if I wanted to be with you? You'll never know if any of these might happen."

 

Taekwoon's words appeared in his mind again.

 

"It's obviously impossible for that to happen...Me and Taekwoon are like the total opposites of each other, we'll never be able to work things out together."

He softly whispered to himself and sighed.

 

"And Hongbin suddenly appeared to ruin almost everything...It's like god telling me to stay away from him or something."

He slowly closed his eyes and tossed to the side.

 

"I'm just going to wait and see the answers for myself."

He faked a smile and hugged the bolster he had beside him.

 

"I'll just set the alarm for Taekwoon and go to sleep."

He grabbed Taekwoon's phone and unlocked it, scrolling through to search for the alarms.

 

He clicked on it and set an alarm at 10.10 and 10.15, since he knew Taekwoon wasn't quite easy to be awoken by anything.

 

He then clicked on the camera button and took a few pictures or so called 'selfies' of himself before he locked the phone and placed it back on the table, nearby to Taekwoon's face.

 

He softly sighed and closed his eyes again.

 

"Sleep well...Taekwoon hyung."

 

-----

 

Annyeong! Sorry for not posting a chapter on Thursday. I had difficulties thinking on how to write this chapter hahah @_@ 

 

I bought a VIXX notebook yesterday and it looks awesome *.* It even has a voodoo doll badge inside ♡

 

Well, not gonna blabber other nonsense anymore so bye and hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's short ^^

 

STAY AWESOME AND SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A ST★RLIGHT

 

-Snowyx3