18.

Revenge of School Hopeful

"H-Hongbin hyung!"

Hongbin immediately stood up from his seat as his eyes widened.

 

"Hyuk..."

Sanghyuk immediately ran towards Hongbin and hugged him as tightly as he could.

 

"I knew you were the one playing the guitar..."

He closed his eyes and brightly smiled.

 

He pulled away from the hug after a few seconds and chuckled as he looked at Hongbin.

 

"...Why did you leave us?"

His smile immediately faded away when he remembered that Hongbin disappeared because he ran away from them.

 

"I already told you, didn't I? I said that I don't want to cause any trouble for you or your friends...especially my best friend...Taekwoon hyung. He has already suffered alot because of me."

Hongbin looked at him and faked a smile as he patted Sanghyuk's head.

 

"I listened to you and became a good person. I even brought lots of students into the school! But I can't tell you how."

He chuckled and continued patting Sanghyuk's head.

 

"Hyukkie...Be good to your Hakyeon hyung or any other hyungs. Don't fight with them just because of me. They're more important than me, alright?"

He sweetly smiled and flashed his dimple.

 

Sanghyuk slightly nodded and held Hongbin's hand.

 

"Hyung...Don't leave."

Hongbin hung his head down and took a deep breath before looking back up to Sanghyuk.

 

"I've already became what I had always wanted to be...a nice guy. After fufilling my wish, I can finally leave the world peacefully."

He faked a smile and placed his hands on Sanghyuk's shoulders.

 

"Be a nice person, forgive and forget before you regret everything, alright? And Hakyeon hyung loves you more than anyone else, so you need to cherish that position you have in his heart."

He pointed at Sanghyuk's left chest, where his heart was located at and smiled.

 

"I beg you...Don't leave. I know it's awkward, but I really like you. You changed me. You made a better person. You make my heart skip a beat everytime you smile at me. I really don't want you to just like this!"

Sanghyuk cried and hugged Hongbin once again.

 

Hongbin's eyes slightly widened as he blushed after hearing Sanghyuk's words.

 

He softly sighed and patted Sanghyuk's back. He couldn't do anything about it either.

 

"I...I like you too. But I'm sorry."

He slowly pulled away and cupped Sanghyuk's cheeks.

 

"I'll be watching and protecting you from the sky...I'll be your guardian angel."

He sweetly smiled and gently kissed Sanghyuk's lips. 

 

Suddenly, he slowly faded away like dust, disappearing after a few seconds.

 

Sanghyuk slowly opened his eyes and tried to grab the dust that were magically disappearing right infront of him.

 

"Hongbin hyung! Hongbin hyung!"

He chased after the dust and then fell on his knees when it fully disappeared.

 

He closed his eyes shut and hung his head down, tears rolling down his cheeks as well.

 

"H-Hongbin hyung..."

He tightly grabbed onto his shirt and burst into tears.

 

When he opened his eyes after awhile, he found a small brown box lying infront of him.

 

He immediately grabbed it and opened it up.

 

There were a few letters inside the box, and one of them was larger than the others.

 

He picked up the first envelope that was the largest one and opened it up.

 

"To : Hyukkie

 

Hyukkie yah, how are you doing? I hope that you're still as cheerful as always even without me around anymore ^^

 

By the time you read this letter, I'm already gone from this world...Thanks to you, I was able to changed myself into a nice person and now I'm able to leave everything without having any regrets.

 

You see all those small letters stacked below this one? They're all actually my diary! I wrote them in a book, but I decided to tear them off and give it to you, since nobody would be able to read it once I'm gone Hehehe~

 

Lemme tell you a secret, just between us, don't tell anyone else! Even Hakyeon hyung! I found out...that Taekwoon hyung likes Jaehwan hyung! I'm serious! :D The way Taekwoon hyung looks and talks to Jaehwan hyung, it's really obvious! ^-^ Please try to bring them together...it's a favor from me. Taekwoon has been my best friend for years...but I really didn't give him anything special at all. So I would be really happy if you could bring the both of them together! I want to see my best friend become more open-minded to others, I would also wish that he would be able to smile more when he's with Jaehwan hyung!

 

Remember what I said, be a nice person! You might know this yourself already, but Hakyeon hyung really treasures you alot. In his heart, you're like a precious gem. What can you do? Treat him well and be with him when he needs someone. I know you're going to say that I'm naggy and blah, but it's for your own good!

 

Never raise your voice at him or insult him even if it's just a joke.

 

I realised that I've been writing too much already Hehe...

 

Let's meet each other in our next lives.

 

- Hongbin hyung ♡"

 

He closed the letter and smiled to himself. He soon realised that he had also stopped crying too.

 

When he was about to placed the letter back, he grabbed onto something. He pulled it out of the envelope and his eyes slightly widened. It was a necklace with two rings hung on it.

 

He grabbed one of the rings and brought it closer to him, since he realised that there were a few words written on it.

 

"LHB + HSH"

He took the other ring and read it as well.

 

"HSH + LHB"

He brightly smiled to himself and wore on the necklace.

 

"Don't worry hyung, I'll take good care of these."

He chuckled and placed the envelope back into the box.

 

He covered it up and carried it out of the room, switching off the main lights and closing the door after leaving.

 

He made his way back to his dorm room, safely carrying the small box as well.

 

He looked out of the window, facing the bright blue sky as he smiled.

 

When he reached back to his dorm, he opened the door and his smile soon faded away when he saw Hakyeon lying on the bed with his whole face pale and Wonshik sitting beside him with a worried look.

 

He immediately placed the box on the desk and ran towards Hakyeon.

 

"W-What happened?"

He looked at Hakyeon with his eyes both widened in shock.

 

He gently placed his hand on Hakyeon's, but quickly moved it away when he felt his hand burning.

 

"Why is he so warm?"

He looked at his arm for awhile and looked up to Wonshik.

 

"I don't know either...When we were walking back to the dorm, Hakyeon suddenly said that he felt really dizzy...And then he just fainted. When I carried him up, he was already burning."

Wonshik looked down to Hakyeon and gently patted his hair.

 

Then, something suddenly struck to Sanghyuk. Hongbin kept on mentioning about how he needed to be a nice person and treat Hakyeon well...Was this counted as a test from Hongbin?

 

"I-I need to go to the washroom for awhile."

Sanghyuk got up from the bed and quickly rushed into the bathroom, closing the door shut.

 

He walked towards the window near the toilet seat and pulled the curtains up.

 

"Hongbin hyung...I know this is a test from you, but aren't you going alittle bit too far?"

He softly whispered and looked up at the sky, hoping that Hongbin could hear him.

 

"You're hurting Hakyeonnie hyung...Do you know that?"

He rested his chin on his palm and elbow on the top of the toilet seat.

 

A few seconds later, he decided to leave the bathroom and walked back to his spot earlier on.

 

"Hyukkie...Did you flush the toilet and wash your hands? Because I didn't hear anything."

Wonshik looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

 

"I didn't go. I just wanted to get...some fresh air."

Sanghyuk chuckled and his smile soon faded away when he looked back to Hakyeon.

 

Hakyeon slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the brightness. His whole body felt so weak...and his head was also hurting like hell.

 

"H-Hyukkie..."

He immediately grabbed Sanghyuk's hand when he saw him.

 

"Hyung...How did you even get such a high fever?"

He sat up from the bed and weakly smiled.

 

"I don't know either...I guess I must have done something wrong."

He chuckled and looked over to Wonshik.

 

"Hyung..."

Sanghyuk gently held Hakyeon's face with one hand and turned his head facing him.

 

"I-I'm so sorry hyung...This is all my fault."

He hugged Hakyeon tightly and closed his eyes shut.

 

Hakyeon slightly widened his eyes and patted Sanghyuk's back, not knowing anything what was going on.

 

"Don't blame yourself Hyukkie...You never did anything bad to me!"

He chuckled and pulled away from the hug and ruffled Sanghyuk's hair.

 

"I have to go for classes now. Hyuk ah, please take care of Hakyeon while I'm gone."

Wonshik stood up from the bed and waved goodbye to the both of them before he left the room.

 

"Now it's just me and you..."

Hakyeon looked at Sanghyuk and smiled.

 

"I'm so sorry hyung..."

Sanghyuk looked at him worriedly and frowned. 

 

'Hongbin hyung...Please stop this...This isn't a test, you're just toturing Hakyeonnie hyung!'

He thought to himself and closed his eyes shut, hoping that Hongbin could hear him once again, even though it was inpossible to hear his thoughts.

 

"Are you alright?"

He immediately opened his eyes when he realised that Hakyeon was still infront of him.

 

"Y-Yeah! Just feeling alittle tired after lessons as usual."

He chuckled and grabbed the glass of water beside him and handed it over to Hakyeon.

 

"Thanks. Don't stay near me all the time, alright? I don't want you and Wonshik to get sick too."

Hakyeon took the glass from him and smiled.

 

He took a few sips and placed it bacn on the table.

 

'I guess it's the second level of the test right now...'

Sanghyuk thought to himself once again. He hung his head down and pursed his lips.

 

"...No. I'll stay here and take care of you. I don't care if I get sick or anything."

He looked up to Hakyeon, whobwas looking at him with widened eyes.

 

Hakyeon chuckled and patted Sanghyuk's back happily.

 

"Thank you."

He pulled his hands away and laid back down after he felt his head aching.

 

He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples.

 

"What's wrong hyung?"

Sanghyuk immediately leaned forward to him and held his hand.

 

"Nothing...My head just hurts alittle, but I'll be fine."

Hakyeon opened his eyes and looked at Sanghyuk.

 

"Everyone can live a better life this few days, since I won't be there to annoy the heck out of them."

He chuckled and sighed as he looked at the blank ceiling.

 

He wondered...if anyone was cheering or clapping because he wouldn't be there to annoy them.

 

"You're just thinking too much hyung."

Sanghyuk faked a smile at him.

 

He honestly hated how Hakyeon would always encourage everyone and make them feel positive, but always curses and hurts himself.

 

He grabbed onto Hakyeon's arm and looked at his wrist. His eyes ssightly widened.

 

"I just felt alittle stressed..."

Hakyeon pulled his hand away and hid the cuts on his wrist with the other hand.

 

"Hyung...I already told you to stop."

Sanghyuk looked at him worriedly and grabbed his arm again to take a closer look.

 

"These were just recently."

He showed Hakyeon's his own hand full of new cuts around his wrist.

 

"And you promised me you won't ever do it!"

He stood up from the bed, anger slowly rising up.

 

"I-I'm sorry Hyukkie..."

Hakyeon sat up from the bed and looked at Sanghyuk.

 

Never raise your voice at him or insult him even if it's just a joke.

 

Hongbin's sentence from the letter suddenly appeared in his mind.

 

'I know Hongbin...But I have to...just this once.'

He thought to himself as he sighed.

 

"How has those cuts even made your life better? They just made your hand look horrible! Your hand looks ing horrible with all those cuts! You cut your hand when you feel stressed? Do you even feel less stressful after cutting? Not at all! Why are you even doing this?"

He yelled at Hakyeon and glared at him.

 

Hakyeon's gaze softened as he hung his head down...He didn't really know the reason why he always cut his hand either. He just thought everything would be better if he just slashed a small part of his wrist everytime he felt stressed.

 

"I'm disappointed in you hyung."

Sanghyuk turned his back on him and took tiny steps towards the door.

 

Hakyeon immediately hugged his waist and closed his eyes shut.

 

"I-I'm sorry...I promise I won't do it ever again, alright?"

Sanghyuk slowly turned and smiled to himself in content.

 

"Promise?~"

He pulled Hakyeon's arms away amd bent down.

 

"Promise."

They linked their pinkies together amd smiled.

 

"I'll be checking your hand again next time. I better see nothing!"

He slightly hestitated for awhile and leaned closer to kiss Hakyeon's cheek.

 

"Sleep well Hakyeonnie umma!"

He stood up and helped Hakyeon back to the bed while chuckling at his own sentence.

 

"Alright, Hyukawaii~"

Hakyeon pinched Sanghyuk's cheeks and sweetly smiled.

 


 

I  CAN FINALLY POST CHAPTERS WITH MY PHONE YAYAYAYAYAYAY THANK YOU SO MUCH AFF

I'm chatting with exowolf27 on kik messenger right now AHAHAHA HI IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS :D

I'm also planning a new fanfic in my phone right now, but I don't know if I will like the first chapter or not AHAHAHA

-Beep-

 

-Snowyx3

 

QUES : Have you ever had a dream about VIXX or any KPOP idols before?

ANS : I DREAMT ABOUT HONGBIN LAST YEAR >:O I dreamt that I had to leave him (idk why) so I started crying and Hongbin held onto my hands and then we walked together to idk where while holding hands and Bam I just had to wake up.