27.

Revenge of School Hopeful

Wonshik took tiny steps into the room and closed the door.

 

"Hongbin, what are you doing to Jaehwan hyung? Taekwoon hyung is searching for him."

He softly spoke to Hongbin and cautiously walked towards him.

 

"You won't understand Wonshik..."

Hongbin looked at him while caressing Jaehwan's hair with his fingers.

 

"It's a long story that nobody understands."

He slightly frowned and looked back to Jaehwan, who was still unconscious and didn't know what was going on.

 

"I lied to you, Wonshik. I never changed my ways...I never did."

He slowly stood up from the ground and walked towards Wonshik.

 

He placed his hands on Wonshik's shoulders and leaned closer to him.

 

"Guess what?"

He leaned even closer until his lips was almost touching Wonshik's ear.

 

"You're joining Jaehwan."

He softly whispered and smiled.

 

Wonshik immediately pushed him away and looked at him with widened eyes for a second before he dashed towards the door and twisted the door knob, but it couldn't open at all.

 

"Where are you going, Wonshik? You promised me that you won't leave me."

Hongbin took small steps towards Wonshik, who was still trying to find a way to open the door.

 

He grabbed onto Wonshik's shoulders and dragged him towards the spot where Jaehwan was lying at. He shoved him onto the ground and crouched down.

 

He gently grabbed onto Wonshik's chin and smiled at him.

 

"You better listen to what I say...Or else I won't be nice to you."

He roughly shoved his hand away and stood back up.

 

"H-Hongbin...Why are you doing this? Jaehwan hyung and I never did anything wrong to you. Please let us go...Or at least just let Jaehwan hyung go."

Wonshik scooted closer to Jaehwan and looked at Hongbin with his eyes full of fear.

 

"Taekwoon hyung is really worried about him..."

He softly muttered and looked at Jaehwan.

 

"Well..."

Hongbin crouched down again and adjusted Jaehwan into a sitting position and chuckled.

 

"That's too bad for him."

He turned his head facing Wonshik and cutely chuckled.

 

"At first, it was just Taekwoon that I was aiming for. But Cha Hakyeon, he just had to be an extra and started hating on me and stuff.  He should be glad that Sanghyuk saved his life or else I would have strangled him to death."

He softly patted Jaehwan's hair and sat down on the ground and crossed his legs.

 

"H-Hakyeon told me about it before..."

Wonshik hugged his knees and sighed.

 

'Maybe it was a bad idea to come here. But at least I found Jaehwan hyung too.'

 

"Wonshik ah, wake Jaehwan hyung up."

Hongbin cutely spoke and clasped his hands.

 

Wonshik slightly nodded and lightly patted Jaehwan's shoulders.

 

"Hyung...Hyung, wake up."

Jaehwan slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the brightness. When he fully opened his eyes, he saw Hongbin brightly smiling and waving to him.

 

"Hongbin?...Where am I?"

He looked around the room and immediately stared at Wonshik.

 

"Wonshik? You're here too?"

He slightly smiled and looked at Wonshik, who gave an face that didn't seem to feel uncomfortable.

 

"How did I get here?"

He asked and looked back at Hongbin.

 

"You don't need to know."

Hongbin smiled and patted Jaehwan's head.

 

Wonshik's hands searched around for Jaehwan's and immediately held his hand tightly.

 

"I have to go somewhere. Don't try to leave because you will never be able to."

Hongbin stood up and waved to the both of them and left the room.

 

Wonshik and Jaehwan both stared at each other.

 

"Wonshik ah, what's going on?"

Jaehwan asked as he slightly tilted his head.

 

"Wait a second."

Wonshik softly spoke back and searched his pocket.

 

He grabbed his phone and immediately dialled Hakyeon's number.

 

"Hello? Wonshik ah, have you found Jaehwan?"

Hakyeon picked up the call and spoke.

 

"Jaehwan hyung and I are stuck in the 2nd music room. Hong-"

The call suddenly ended and Wonshik looked at his phone and groaned.

 

". No battery."

He shoved his phone back into his pocket and sighed.

 

"Taekwoon said you went missing, so I...went to search for you. And now we're trapped in here...forever, I guess."

He slightly shrugged as he gently caressed Jaehwan's hand with his thumb.

 

"I don't want to be stuck here forever...I want Taekwoon. It's so cold in here too."

Jaehwan softly whispered and shivered.

 

"Don't worry hyung...Just follow whatever he says."

He turned his head facing Wonshik and raised an eyebrow in confusion.

 

"W-Why?"

He asked and slightly tilted his head.

 

"I don't want anything bad to happen to you if you don't listen...Because Taekwoon might find me and beat me to death."

Wonshik chuckled and scooted closer to Jaehwan again.

 

"Hopefully Hakyeon and Taekwoon hyung are coming to save us...Or else we might literally be trapped forever."

He closed his eyes and sighed.

 

"Why is Hongbin aiming for us instead of Taekwoon and Hakyeon hyung?"

Jaehwan lightly tapped his shoulder and waited till Wonshik opened his eyes again.

 

"Because we're their weak spots...You get it, right?"

He softly whispered a 'yeah' and hung his head down.

 

"I didn't know that Hongbin was those kind of people..."

He moved his hand away from Wonshik's grip and hugged his knees.

 

-----

 

"Hello? Hello? Wonshik!"

Hakyeon yelled into his phone when the call was cut off.

 

He placed the phone away from his ears and crossed his eyebrows as he looked at the screen blankly.

 

"What did he say?"

Taekwoon took small steps towards him and looked at him.

 

"...Hongbin."

Hakyeon growled and clenched his fists. He shoved his phone bacj into his pocket and grabbed onto Taekwoon's wrist and dragged him up to the third level, where the music rooms were located at.

 

He immediately dashed towards the second music room and twisted the door knob. The door slowly opened and they both entered the room.

 

But there wasn't anyone inside.

 

The lights were switched off and there was no sign of the air condition, as if the room hasn't been touched for a day.

 

"B-But Wonshik said that he was in this room..."

Hakyeon stared at the empty and dark room blankly.

 

"Hongbin must have made a spell or whatever it is."

His tone was slightly changing into an angry and annoyed tone.

 

"Hongbin..."

Taekwoon softly muttered as he hung his head down and clasped his hands and sighed.

 

"Jaehwan..."