29.

Revenge of School Hopeful

"That's literally bull, hyung."

Sanghyuk rolled his eyes and continued looking out of the window.

 

"He clearly doesn't love me. Isn't it obvious enough? He probably wrote all those fake letters to dump me away because I'm always in the way while he's trying to get revenge on anyone."

He gently swept Hakyeon's hand away from his shoulder and rested on his palm.

 

-----

 

"Ugh...Seriously?"

Sanghyuk groaned as they stood outside the music room.

 

"I don't know how you're going to make him get out of the room but whatever!"

Hakyeon pushed him towards the door and took a few steps back unt he was standing beside Taekwoon.

 

Sanghyuk slightly opened the door and saw Jaehwan and Wonshik in the room, along with Hongbin who was sitting infront of them.

 

His eyes slightly widened as he turned behind and signalled Taekwoon and Hakyeon to come over.

 

"They're inside!"

He softly whispered and gave them some space so that they would be able to see.

 

"They're not."

Taekwoon replied as he raised an eyebrow.

 

"M-Maybe Hyuk is the only one who can see!"

Hakyeon brightly smiled and looked at Sanghyuk.

 

He lightly pushed Sanghyuk into the room and slowly closed the door.

 

"I love you."

He softly whispered to Sanghyuk and closed the door shut.

 

Sanghyuk stood still at his spot at his eyes looked around the place, not knowing what to do.

 

He then looked at Jaehwan and Wonshik, arms and legs tied up with a rope.

 

"H-Hongbin?"

He softly spoke as he took tiny steps towards them.

 

Hongbin immediately turned around and looked at Sanghyuk with his eyes widened.

 

"H-Hyuk...What are you doing here?"

He stood up from the ground and crossed his eyebrows.

 

Sanghyuk ignored his words and continued walking towards him and looked at Wonshik and Jaehwan.

 

"What are you doing to them?"

He looked at Hongbin and slightly frowned.

 

"And why did you lie to me?"

He softly spoke and hung his head down.

 

"I-I..."

Hongbin stuttered and kept his mouth closed. He didn't know what to say...

 

"I'm sorry Hyuk...I really just can't change no matter what. My mind just keeps on telling me to have my revenge or else I won't be able to leave peacefully..."

He slowly walked forward to Sanghyuk and gently held his hand.

 

"And why should I believe you?"

Sanghyuk moved his hand away and took a few steps behind.

 

"I thought that you really changed...I thought that you really liked me..."

His words softly trailed off as he grabbed the necklace out of his pocket and placed it on Hongbin's palm.

 

"H-Hyuk..."

Hongbin looked at the rings for awhile before he looked at Sanghyuk.

 

"Are we supposed to run while Hyuk is distracting Hongbin or is this a real scene?"

Jaehwan softly whispered to Wonshik as they both watched the scene that was infront of them.

 

"I don't know either."

Wonshik shrugged and leaned back on the wall.

 

"Hyuk...I'm sorry."

Hongbin tightly held onto the necklace and took a few steps towards Sanghyuk.

 

He looked up and down, left and right, anywhere except for Sanghyuk's eyes.

 

"I swear I'm really in love with you."

He immediately covered his mouth with his free hand as his eyes slightly widened.

 

Sanghyuk felt like giggling like a little girl and hug him tightly and all that stuff, but he just kept on telling himself to resist.

 

"If you really love me...then let them go."

He pointed towards at Jaehwan and Wonshik. 

 

Hongbin crossed his eyebrows and immediately turned to Sanghyuk.

 

"...L-Let them go?"

He stuttered and glanced over to Wonshik and Jaehwan.

 

"...You know what? I don't care. It's your choice, alright?"

Sanghyuk turned around and walked towards the door.

 

He twisted the door knob and left the room.

 

"W-Where's Wonshik and Jaehwan?"

Hakyeon immediately ran up to him.

 

"They'll be released soon...I guess."

He raised an eyebrow and immediately crouched down when he felt his chest hearting. His heart was hurting, well not mentally.

 

"H-Hyung!"

Sanghyuk immediately shouted as he and Taekwoon both rushed to him.

 

"Are you okay?"

Taekwoon softly asked as he looked at Hakyeon worriedly.

 

"My chest hurts alittle...But don't worry, I'll be fine."

Hakyeon tried his best to fake a smile and slowly stood back up.

 

"I just want to see Wonshik..."

He staggered towards the door and entered the room alone.

 

"W-Wonshik?"

His eyes slightly widened when he saw Wonshik on the other side of the mirror.

 

He then switched on the lights and weakly took tiny steps towards the mirror.

 

"Hakyeon!"

Wonshik immediately called for Hakyeon and dashed towards the mirror, not caring if Hongbin would do anything to him.

 

They both sat infront of each other in the mirror and placed their palm at the same spot.

 

But Hakyeon was still holding on his chest, where his heart was as it was still hurting like hell.

 

"W-Wonshik..."

Hakyeon softly called as he weakly smiled to Wonshik.

 

"Don't worry hyung, I'll be fine."

Wonshik faked a smile and looked at Hakyeon worriedly.

 

"W-Wonshik..."

Hakyeon's voice called for Wonshik again as it slowly trailed off and he felt his vision growing blur.

 

"I..love you, Jagiya."

He fell to the ground and his whole world grew black.

 

"Hakyeon!"

Wonshik immediately yelled as his hands kept digging onto the mirror.

 

"Hakyeon!"

He cried again as he felt tears rolling down his cheeks, even though he rarely cried.

 

He felt so helpless...since he couldn't go to the other side of the mirror to help him.

 

"Hongbin!"

He called for Hongbin as he turned around and looked at Hongbin, who was still daydreaming about the words Sanghyuk said to him earlier on.

 

"Jaehwan hyung!"

He called for Jaehwan, who was apparently sleeping.

 

"Hakyeon hyung..."

He turned to Hakyeon and softly cried again.

 

He then saw Sanghyuk and Taekwoon entering the room and dashing towards Hakyeon when they saw him lying on the ground.

 

"Hyuk! Taekwoon hyung!"

Wonshik yelled for their names, but they didn't seem to hear him at all.

 

But why was Hakyeon the only one who was able to see? Even Sanghyuk didn't see anything?

 

Taekwoon carried Hakyeon up in bridal style and immediately brought him out of the room.

 

Wonshik looked at them worriedly and placed his palm on the mirror again.

 

"J-Jagiya..."